Latest topics
» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

» Fun Fact about VCMP!
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153126 messages in 10449 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Accepted] Report Mason

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG
Rulebreaker (in-game name):=KF=Mason
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please: racism towards "n***ers"

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):=EK=Maxpayne, [F2]Haseeb

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:




Fun fact: Stylish is also a "*n*gg#r(a)"(a cuz girl), so was he refering to his own clan leader or what?


Last edited by HunTinG on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Jamez on Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:55 pm

Masón Like kid insult all
I say im gay and he insult me :v
avatar
Jamez
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 518
Points : 708
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 24
Location : U Sister bed

http://xxx.video.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by DedSec on Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:32 pm

+1 [F2]HaseeB^ is also a Witness Add his name also if you want BTW Good Luck!
avatar
DedSec
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 352
Points : 414
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-03-15
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Valdis on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:11 pm

yes i agree mason always abuse all .
good luck with report .
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:36 pm

lmao, you'all can't take a joke. Also this is freaking 2018 those words aren't considered racist anymore. Lol.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:51 pm

calling multiple players "*!#%" is discrimination kind of.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:51 pm

If you can't withstand a shitty joke then you have no life lmao.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:05 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:If you can't withstand a shitty joke then you have no life lmao.
But, for example, the "black" people get offended, it's not their fault they are so, it's yours, because you are admin and you " judge" and make fun of them.
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:24 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:lmao, you'all can't take a joke. Also this is freaking 2018 those words aren't considered racist anymore. Lol.

Lol man the words are considered racist, at least in non poor countries.

About your statement: In my personal opinion it's actually the opposite. It becomes more and more easy to offend and do something wrong as time goes on.

Also: Even if you've not broken any rules, which I am not saying you haven't, it's very immature and the people shouldn't have to see that from a head admin. (What I am talking about is the calling the game dead and using the n word).



avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Naruto[U] on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:57 am

Actually, the report is good. But the fat is...

Wasn't a joke or was it?.


Because, depend in that case about what Mason was speaking about. Because if i can say... the report is good but even if it is, in an objetive way you must respect what Mason is speaking about to anyone.

I mean, Admins don't have to be "Bored people" just because they have a higher lvl than normal players. And you are trying to "manipulate" him to be that kind of person?  You know humans are not perfect.

To offend someone doesn't depends about the word, depends about if the guy or girl felt offended, just if we or someone is talking in a seriously way.

Example, if you say something in a joke, it doesn't matter because was a joke and nobody will be affect it or feel bad, but if someone which is walking around feels kinda "offend" he/she won't do anything because they will "respect" what you are talking with your friends.

On Resum, and just my opinion.

The report needs to be count if the guy/girl felt offended in that moment if it wasn't a joke. But if i can add... Everybody here know how Mason it behaves after a duel 3vs him or more vs him. Razz


Last edited by Naruto[U] on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 277
Points : 344
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 19
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Pavonis on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 am

I don't think there is something wrong. Even I always say others "Gay", "nerd", "!*"#", "Focking gay" all these say in fun. Peoples get offend? Then they are not playing a game and taking serious. On every other games all people chat like fun, I don't see anyone get offend. Who gets offend he is a kid for sure. I've been telling it from long time still saying that stop taking a game serious and being kid. On my point of view, it should be denied.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:49 am

GL and lel :v
#Spamming
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 886
Points : 979
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:29 am

I do love the fact that everyone ignored Hunting's behavior and only looked at 1 little word I said which I didn't mean in a racist way.





I was playing it cool or either I could've roasted you, but your not worth it.





lies. total lies Razz. He used hacks and got punished, It ain't my problem at all because it was proven.



So yeah I said this because you was bringing up the past, Accusing of me hacking and being biased and also trying to offend me, which you failed in as those things you said are nothing for me tbh.



PS: Learn to spell racism Razz


Last edited by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 pm; edited 4 times in total

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by DarkSid3R. on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:32 am

@MaSoN^ wrote:I do love the fact that everyone ignored Hunting's behavior and only looked at 1 little word I said which I didn't mean in a racist way.





I was playing it cool or either I could've roasted you, but your not worth it.





lies. total lies Razz



So yeah I said this because you was bringing up the past, Accusing of me hacking and being biased and also trying to offend me, which you failed in as those things you said are nothing for me tbh.
Hunting exposed
avatar
DarkSid3R.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1296
Points : 1643
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Ɗɘvɩɭ Ɩŋsɩɗɘ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:36 am

Report is invalid.
avatar
Ɗɘvɩɭ Ɩŋsɩɗɘ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 507
Points : 628
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Do you have any Problem

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:43 pm

Looks like Myson hasnt been a good boy lately

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:20 pm

"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:42 pm

@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof
revealing someone's Alias is like an admin command abuse as far as I know but am not confirm.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:17 pm

@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof

lol, first of all aimlock doesn't work in rel003 and I don't use it, that was lead aim lol.

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof
revealing someone's Alias is like an admin command abuse as far as I know but am not confirm.

No commands were used.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:21 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:
@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof

lol, first of all aimlock doesn't work in rel003 and I don't use it, that was lead aim lol.

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof
revealing someone's Alias is like an admin command abuse as far as I know but am not confirm.

No commands were used.

You're living in 3rd world that I see.
Don't you know from your friend Thunder that =KF=Aeoris/=KF=Kewun released rel003 hacks with Aurora v0.6?

And about the picture, you can't edit it easily. I can do it without you noticing it.
I suggest giving the full server log instead of posting pics.
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:28 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:No commands were used.
I meant from /alias bla bla bla
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:29 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:No commands were used.
I meant from /alias bla bla bla

I know, but I didn't use any command.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:33 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:No commands were used.
I meant from /alias bla bla bla

I know, but I didn't use any command.
ok xd.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:36 pm

@HunTinG wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof

lol, first of all aimlock doesn't work in rel003 and I don't use it, that was lead aim lol.

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@HunTinG wrote:"Shut the F*ck up before hackers run away"

Why'd I tell you that? You think I'm wasting my time following KF under alias for no reason?
This thread has its reason.

And how is insulting you worse than you saying "id <..> is hunting"?
I was trying to track down some aimbot users and you failed my plan, good? I wouldn't get such a nick just to hunt you down.
And even if I did - there would be a reason to do that, not just child's play like you usual do in VK server.

The funny thing is I don't see you helping VKs anyhow about the aimlock and ban evading issue.
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t9817-rest-in-peace-vks
You should be the one to deal with your friends here. Or correct me if I'm wrong, but you might as well be involved in Aimlock Sharing?
Check this proof
revealing someone's Alias is like an admin command abuse as far as I know but am not confirm.

No commands were used.

You're living in 3rd world that I see.
Don't you know from your friend Thunder that =KF=Aeoris/=KF=Kewun released rel003 hacks with Aurora v0.6?

And about the picture, you can't edit it easily. I can do it without you noticing it.
I suggest giving the full server log instead of posting pics.

Kewun is not KF.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HaX0R^ on Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:38 pm

xD
avatar
HaX0R^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 163
Points : 223
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2018-02-25
Age : 18
Location : karachi,pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Jamez on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:55 am

yeah kewun is kf private member =KF=HacksProvidor hhhhhh
avatar
Jamez
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 518
Points : 708
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 24
Location : U Sister bed

http://xxx.video.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:14 pm

@pavonis

@Pavonis wrote:I don't think there is something wrong. Even I always say others "Gay", "nerd", "!*"#", "Focking gay" all these say in fun. Peoples get offend? Then they are not playing a game and taking serious. On every other games all people chat like fun, I don't see anyone get offend. Who gets offend he is a kid for sure. I've been telling it from long time still saying that stop taking a game serious and being kid. On my point of view, it should be denied.
You're not even moderator.. This time it's coming from head admin.
@Jamez wrote:yeah kewun is kf private member =KF=HacksProvidor hhhhhh
Yes, that's the point. KF can really work with Kewun since they have his hacks for nothing.
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:48 pm

why report my masi :c

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by =AV=bryan^ on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:09 pm

good luck . bro
avatar
=AV=bryan^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 184
Points : 196
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-12-26
Age : 14
Location : ecuador

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by ЧК. on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:12 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:I do love the fact that everyone ignored Hunting's behavior and only looked at 1 little word I said which I didn't mean in a racist way.





I was playing it cool or either I could've roasted you, but your not worth it.





lies. total lies Razz. He used hacks and got punished, It ain't my problem at all because it was proven.



So yeah I said this because you was bringing up the past, Accusing of me hacking and being biased and also trying to offend me, which you failed in as those things you said are nothing for me tbh.



PS: Learn to spell racism Razz

Giving my opinion as a head admin, he was just having a normal talk with you expressing his opinion, your last reply was the first and last reply that was off topic and potentially offensive. Anyways, this report should be dealt by Angel as it's a potential admin rule break and not srrver rule break.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:17 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:I do love the fact that everyone ignored Hunting's behavior and only looked at 1 little word I said which I didn't mean in a racist way.





I was playing it cool or either I could've roasted you, but your not worth it.





lies. total lies Razz. He used hacks and got punished, It ain't my problem at all because it was proven.



So yeah I said this because you was bringing up the past, Accusing of me hacking and being biased and also trying to offend me, which you failed in as those things you said are nothing for me tbh.



PS: Learn to spell racism Razz

Giving my opinion as a head admin, he was just having a normal talk with you expressing his opinion, your last reply was the first and last reply that was off topic and potentially offensive. Anyways, this report should be dealt by Angel as it's a potential admin rule break and not srrver rule break.

"retard" "stupid" "shut the F*ck up" "dummy" "suckers" (accusing me of defending thunder) "racist" vs "niggas" which I said only as a joke and not in a racist way.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Mr.Alone on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:18 am

Server Rocks these days. Poor me. Im not in server these days and the following days :c

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Naruto[U] on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:27 am

@MaSoN^ wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:I do love the fact that everyone ignored Hunting's behavior and only looked at 1 little word I said which I didn't mean in a racist way.





I was playing it cool or either I could've roasted you, but your not worth it.





lies. total lies Razz. He used hacks and got punished, It ain't my problem at all because it was proven.



So yeah I said this because you was bringing up the past, Accusing of me hacking and being biased and also trying to offend me, which you failed in as those things you said are nothing for me tbh.



PS: Learn to spell racism Razz

Giving my opinion as a head admin, he was just having a normal talk with you expressing his opinion, your last reply was the first and last reply that was off topic and potentially offensive. Anyways, this report should be dealt by Angel as it's a potential admin rule break and not srrver rule break.

"retard" "stupid" "shut the F*ck up" "dummy" "suckers" (accusing me of defending thunder) "racist" vs "niggas" which I said only as a joke and not in a racist way.

The problem is the word. You chose from a million of words the worse one to comment. Even you knowing that im your N friend Razz.

Being serious, you could use another word, but even though is just a word, that only word gave you this "Big" problem. xD!


But, considering a little... if i say N-11gga am i a racist guy? Shocked  Sad
avatar
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 277
Points : 344
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 19
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Jamez on Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:38 am

mason u say is joke
but if i say to u hey mason *!#% How are u? u will ban me very fast...
avatar
Jamez
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 518
Points : 708
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 24
Location : U Sister bed

http://xxx.video.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:19 am

i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Pavonis on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:29 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by ЧК. on Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 am

@Pavonis wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.

Mate, it's different, you guys are friends while they are obviously not.

And Krlozz it is a potential admin rule break so I can't deal with it as Mason is the same level as me.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:11 am

@Pavonis wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.

And, compared to me, I take things seriously. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2621
Points : 2896
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by ♡ElecTr●N[X]♡ on Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:26 am

I knew mason he just joke at all.He is a good guy v:
ok.
avatar
♡ElecTr●N[X]♡
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1291
Points : 1579
Reputation : 40
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : In NightMare Defending

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Pavonis on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:58 pm

@KuRuMi^ wrote:
@Pavonis wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.

And, compared to me, I take things seriously. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Cos, you mad please. :V
#pagal Razz
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 pm

So, the simple solution to this is:

Just verbally warn the admin and create a rule against using highly foul / racist words on the forum and in-game and its done, simple

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:10 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Pavonis wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.

Mate, it's different, you guys are friends while they are obviously not.

And Krlozz it is a potential admin rule break so I can't deal with it as Mason is the same level as me.

Another thing. Y'all = You all. I said it because they were crying and taking this game seriously, but for real I ain't that stupid to say it in a racist way because I don't judge anyone by their looks or names.
This is 2018 not freaking 1619 (where the was slavery to blacks). You can't be on the internet if you keep taking these words offensively and cry when someone says them.


Here is more zoom if you're blind:


So Hunting, better like stop playing this game if you keep taking those words seriously.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have some black friends and they don't get offended by the word.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by HunTinG on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:16 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Pavonis wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:i think its like when i do call fockers to all :v
a joke, but just my opinion, did not know his intentions when he did type it, i guess 4k can guess his intention and solve with the report Smile
Not only you, even max does. I abused max so much time (as a joke) and he too ( as a joke). Can't admins joke with us? Is that such a rule-break? Maxpayne say to me F*ck You, stfu, cry, focker, noob and not only 1 time he said it more 1000 times lol. And I didn't even mind cos we are just joking around. And this hunting kid got triggered so easily and calling himself such a old player? This report should be deny focker krlozz.

Mate, it's different, you guys are friends while they are obviously not.

And Krlozz it is a potential admin rule break so I can't deal with it as Mason is the same level as me.

Another thing. Y'all = You all. I said it because they were crying and taking this game seriously, but for real I ain't that stupid to say it in a racist way because I don't judge anyone by their looks or names.
This is 2018 not freaking 1619 (where the was slavery to blacks). You can't be on the internet if you keep taking these words offensively and cry when someone says them.


Here is more zoom if you're blind:


So Hunting, better like stop playing this game if you keep taking those words seriously.

Edit: Forgot to mention, I have some black friends and they don't get offended by the word.

Yes but Vice City itself doesn't involve racism in its description.
So you can simply accept your lies.

Also Vice City and Vice City Multiplayer are different.
Vice City is owned by Rockstar Games.
Vice City Multiplayer is owned by Stormeus (who himself is a n*gg#r)

I guess I'm reporting you for offending those "nigg#r@" who were online at that time.
avatar
HunTinG
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 414
Points : 644
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 pm

I also want to become a *!#% Sad. I *!#% wannabe cus niggs have big black dix and I also want to have a big black dick instad of a white small dick.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:15 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:I also want to become a *!#% Sad. I *!#% wannabe cus niggs have big black dix and I also want to have a big black dick instad of a white small dick.


_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Naruto[U] on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:01 am

@Thunder_Bird wrote:I also want to become a *!#% Sad. I *!#% wannabe cus niggs have big black dix and I also want to have a big black dick instad of a white small dick.

So, you said that you have a small dick xD! and also that you "love" BIG and black cucks lol!

Idk if laught or pray for you.
avatar
Naruto[U]
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 277
Points : 344
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-11-14
Age : 19
Location : Dominican Republic

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Thunder_Bird on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:30 am

@Naruto[U] wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:I also want to become a *!#% Sad. I *!#% wannabe cus niggs have big black dix and I also want to have a big black dick instad of a white small dick.

So, you said that you have a small dick xD! and also that you "love" BIG and black cucks  lol!

Idk if laught or pray for you.
Noooooooo, am saying that I also want to have a big black cuk instead of this small white duck am having. ;/ ehat if I born nigg? wat? I would maybe get a big dix hell yeah, then I could join some porn industries. fyck yeeaaah, then I might make a gay potn with mason <3
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by DarkSid3R. on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:38 am

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Naruto[U] wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:I also want to become a *!#% Sad. I *!#% wannabe cus niggs have big black dix and I also want to have a big black dick instad of a white small dick.

So, you said that you have a small dick xD! and also that you "love" BIG and black cucks  lol!

Idk if laught or pray for you.
Noooooooo, am saying that I also want to have a big black cuk instead of this small white duck am having. ;/ ehat if I born nigg? wat? I would maybe get a big dix hell yeah, then I could join some porn industries. fyck yeeaaah, then I might make a gay potn with mason <3
#Thunderbirdgay with very small white duck 8D
avatar
DarkSid3R.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1296
Points : 1643
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:40 am

Beucase #andrisucks create the Server :v

Report Denied.
Thank For Reporting.
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 886
Points : 979
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Pavonis on Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:53 am

@Shiragami_Youko wrote:Beucase #andrisucks create the Server :v

Report Denied.
Thank For Reporting.
^^
Locked. Razz
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Report Mason

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum