Latest topics
» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

» Fun Fact about VCMP!
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153126 messages in 10449 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Go down

[Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:36 pm

name : =LPt=Despacito
Rulebroken : wrongfully warn , admin abuse cmd .
describe: he warned me for telling Ice blood "suck my duck"  and  ice blood abused me too but no warn him .
also i raped arnold in prop 32 so he was angry on me .



avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:56 pm

I and Beast saw you abusing Arnold's mother, don't you know that she's no more in this world (she's passed away).
And as well as you were abusing me and Ice_Blood continuously. If it doesn't works then I can also provide chat-logs.
This time you're wrong dear kindly apologize Arnold, may I and Ice_blood can forgive you but I don't think so Arnold will because you did the wrong thing.
Valdis, I hope you will be changed one day.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:18 pm

Lel
Reason warned in pic 1?
#Denied
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 886
Points : 979
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by shield110 on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:22 pm

Dspactio u abuse admin so thats why he warned u no wrong warn lol.
And why on earth u report for just been warn the warn get removes when u rejoin.
avatar
shield110
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 260
Points : 314
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-07-01
Age : 111
Location : Bamboo Forest

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Killer frost^ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:27 pm

Yes I witness. Arnold did right thing By warning him.
Despacito always abuse too much even he abuse admins especially he abuse me whenever I rape him.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 703
Points : 790
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:45 pm

you can use /ignore anyway ice blood , duke shut up liar , ice blood abused me then i abused him , this kid arnold should be kicked from vk admin , and to all who reply here i rekt them hard .
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Pavonis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Proof is not valid.
Discrimination: You may not discriminate another person. You are discriminating someone when something directly influenced by you has different outcomes observable by people excluding you depending on a person's (not including you) sex, skin color, native language, nationality, country, religion, behavior resulting from their religion which is influenced by a protected characteristic other than their religion, treatment by others influenced by a protected characteristic, objection to discriminatory treatment excluding discriminatory grouping, or objection to discriminatory grouping except for the purpose of complying with sentence 4 of this rule. Grouping people based on a protected characteristic is allowed so long as they do not object to this. If you are aware of them objecting to it, you may no longer group them on the specific protected characteristic they objected to. Mentioning someone's protected characteristic where the relevant protected characteristic is religion, nationality or country is also allowed so long as they do not object to this. If you are aware of them objecting to it, you may no longer mention that specific protected characteristic they objected to. Religion is not a relevant protected characteristic for the purposes of either (inclusively) spreading religious practices or for inviting others to your religion. Anyone caught discriminating will be warned on the first offense, muted on the second offense, temporarily banned on the third and fourth offenses and permanently banned on any subsequent offenses.
Check the rules correctly.
You are not allowed to abuse someone's life. And i am also with arnold. Because, i know arnold is such a good admin. And i am 100% you abused him hardly, as i have seen you in server abusing peoples when something bad happens with you. And when he warned you, you got angry and tried to report him. Bad luck.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Be[A]sT^ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

@Duke wrote:I and Beast saw you abusing Arnold's mother, don't you know that she's no more in this world (she's passed away).
And as well as you were abusing me and Ice_Blood continuously. If it doesn't works then I can also provide chat-logs.
This time you're wrong dear kindly apologize Arnold, may I and Ice_blood can forgive you but I don't think so Arnold will because you did the wrong thing.
Valdis, I hope you will be changed one day.  
 
He abuse with Aronld but arnold did'nt say anything.Secondly he abuse Arnold ignore him.On third he warn him.When i was continuously killing him he abuse metoo.But i /ignore.
And valdis sent your screenshots in which you abuse with arnold.
You just sent Arnold or Ice_Blood abuse screenshots.
Hope you understand.

_______________________________________


avatar
Be[A]sT^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 507
Points : 551
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2018-01-03
Age : 14
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:59 pm

prooof clear , all others his friends no more .
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:19 pm

@Valdis wrote:prooof clear , all others his friends no more .
Valdis, everyone is equal to me, when anything will happen wrong with you I will be at your side. But this time you're wrong because I was observing everything myself. As I am not uploading chat-logs you'll think that I am taking any personal revenge from you but I never did so with anyone.
And the thing about the warn it gets cleared after a rejoin. Brother I will suggest you to control on yourself if anyone kills you try to bare it not to abuse him/her for taking your revenge in a wrong sense. Try to bare your loss.
Nothing else.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:27 pm

Guys,
In case no one noticed, Arnold said in the start of first screenshot "No need to talk about nationality" so that settles it and it shows that Despacito was doing racist talks

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by [KM]Helathien on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:35 pm

isn't there a /ignore cmd?
btw I dont now if admins are allowed to use it or not.

off-topic:-
I am back.........from a long inactivity and didnt wanted to make a topic on it.
Does anyone remembers me xD
avatar
[KM]Helathien
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 961
Points : 1102
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 16
Location : (.Y.) NK

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:37 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:Guys,
In case no one noticed, Arnold said in the start of first screenshot "No need to talk about nationality" so that settles it and it shows that Despacito was doing racist talks
That was to me as I was invited by Desi to India so I said him "India sucks" after that when I became to know that it's considered in discrimination with the help of Arnold I also said him "India rocks" to fix and clear it that I didn't said it for discriminating Desi.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:41 pm

@Be[A]sT^ wrote:
@Duke wrote:I and Beast saw you abusing Arnold's mother, don't you know that she's no more in this world (she's passed away).
And as well as you were abusing me and Ice_Blood continuously. If it doesn't works then I can also provide chat-logs.
This time you're wrong dear kindly apologize Arnold, may I and Ice_blood can forgive you but I don't think so Arnold will because you did the wrong thing.
Valdis, I hope you will be changed one day.  
 
He abuse with Aronld but arnold did'nt say anything.Secondly he abuse Arnold ignore him.On third he warn him.When i was continuously killing him he abuse metoo.But i /ignore.
And valdis sent your screenshots in which you abuse with arnold.
You just sent Arnold or Ice_Blood abuse screenshots.
Hope you understand.
Can you provide those chat logs for me please?
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3106
Points : 3930
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : VKs

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Arnold^ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:51 pm

Well, This is what I expected from Despacito, you tried your best by showing only few parts of logs & that FU is (FUUUUUUU/ Fewwwwwwwww) I always say that when I got in trouble.

A reminder to all of them who think I should use /ignore.
/ignore is useless when more than one players are getting insulted/abused.







_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Los on Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:55 pm

This Very Bad Despacito He just warned u because you misbehaved and abuse his mom he felt so bad but he still didnt kick you just warned you if i was at his place i would kick you so just be thankful...
Also dont fight when u dont have skills and after getting raped dont cry and abuse others
#Support4Arnold
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1562
Points : 1787
Reputation : -65
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 15
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Hᴀʟᴏ on Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:34 pm

Proof is Not Valid.I Know About Your Language Its To Bad,Arnold Warned Rightly,Next Time Don"t Abuse With Admin Or They Ban you
#SupportArnoldBhai
avatar
Hᴀʟᴏ
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 696
Points : 804
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Planet Halo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:01 pm

@Arnold^ wrote:Well, This is what I expected from Despacito, you tried your best by showing only few parts of logs & that FU is (FUUUUUUU/ Fewwwwwwwww) I always say that when I got in trouble.

A reminder to all of them who think I should use /ignore.
/ignore is useless when more than one players are getting insulted/abused.






ice and duke brother and both abused me , you should use /ignore not warn , why the F*ck angel make /ignore.
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:11 pm

@Duke wrote:
Don_Bradman wrote:Guys,
In case no one noticed, Arnold said in the start of first screenshot "No need to talk about nationality" so that settles it and it shows that Despacito was doing racist talks
That was to me as I was invited by Desi to India so I said him "India sucks" after that when I became to know that it's considered in discrimination with the help of Arnold I also said him "India rocks" to fix and clear it that I didn't said it for discriminating Desi.
F*cking liars!
we was fighting in prop 32 before this chatlog that not my bussniess , all of who reply here i make spree on him and that make him mad on me .

here ice blood start when duke and ice blood (brothers) timout togother .


avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Scorpion on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:33 pm

Arnold didn't do any thing wrong and he have to warn u in the 3 times not just 1. and that report if i was admin ofc i'll denied it. and i wanna tell u something if Duke and Ice_Blood and Arnold who reported u, u will get Ban atleast for 2 or 3 weeks for your Insult and abuse! so Behave next time and don't mess with players and admins!


Last edited by Sparow. on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as2al 2omak)
avatar
Scorpion
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 163
Points : 242
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Egypt-Cairo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 pm

You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:07 am

@Valdis wrote:
@Duke wrote:
Don_Bradman wrote:Guys,
In case no one noticed, Arnold said in the start of first screenshot "No need to talk about nationality" so that settles it and it shows that Despacito was doing racist talks
That was to me as I was invited by Desi to India so I said him "India sucks" after that when I became to know that it's considered in discrimination with the help of Arnold I also said him "India rocks" to fix and clear it that I didn't said it for discriminating Desi.
F*cking liars!
we was fighting in prop 32 before this chatlog that not my bussniess , all of who reply here i make spree on him and that make him mad on me .

here ice blood start when duke and ice blood (brothers) timout togother .





I wasn't abusing.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by DarkSid3R. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:51 am

Can't you live without abusing each other mothers?
Arnold's felt pain now if someone abuse your mom , you will feel bad huh?
avatar
DarkSid3R.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1296
Points : 1643
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:03 pm

@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post , they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Pavonis on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:08 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .
Dude, frost abuse for reasons. He abused me, but i did not mind as he is my enemy. And he doesn't goes to personal matters so admins have nothing to warn frost. You abused arnold's mother. Bro, really shame on you. You are not even saying sorry for whatever you did. You can just at least say "Sorry" for abusing his mother no need to say "sorry" for something else. Please, behave yourself and stop using "F*ck" word in every line. It's just a game of fun, so keep it as fun don't freaking ruin it. If, you abused for reason so provide logs why you abused him or whoever.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:10 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .
I wasn't abusing you only Ice_Blood was.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:35 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:40 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .
where justice mr pro admin 4k ?
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:41 pm

@Duke wrote:
Don_Bradman wrote:Guys,
In case no one noticed, Arnold said in the start of first screenshot "No need to talk about nationality" so that settles it and it shows that Despacito was doing racist talks
That was to me as I was invited by Desi to India so I said him "India sucks" after that when I became to know that it's considered in discrimination with the help of Arnold I also said him "India rocks" to fix and clear it that I didn't said it for discriminating Desi.
Saying "India sucks" is not a discriminatory act and can not be punished under the discrimination rule, unless you said it because the person you were talking to was Indian.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Ice_Blood on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:18 pm

First a fall , Valdis you said i started abusing, do not lie, you first abused me in duel then i did and i even apologized for that.I am sorry if i hurt your feelings but you were wrong to abuse duke and Arnold.They were not even between this matter.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 313
Points : 416
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Arnold^ on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:11 pm

Is there someone who can deal with this report?

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Force on Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:12 pm

Bad luck with your report.

Force
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1419
Points : 1667
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:20 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... , it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:24 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Duke on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:18 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.
Why not apology for Duke? Even I was not fighting back as he was continuously abusing me in-game as well as on forums and saying that Ice_Blood is my brother even he's not. Enough is enough he don't have any right to talk about my mother here or anyone's mother here.

@Valdis wrote:
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
Hey you goat, you seriously don't know me. Get yourself change or I will be changed myself to teach what really a abuser looks like. Though you're just a little kid to me since I was ignoring you but if you'll talk about my mother then I would be very bad to you. And by the way don't take it as a light intimidation, it is declaration of a war. Which will be never stopped until you'll stop dragging someone's family in-game.
Believe that!
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:41 pm

@Duke wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.
Why not apology for Duke? Even I was not fighting back as he was continuously abusing me in-game as well as on forums and saying that Ice_Blood is my brother even he's not. Enough is enough he don't have any right to talk about my mother here or anyone's mother here.

@Valdis wrote:
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
Hey you goat, you seriously don't know me. Get yourself change or I will be changed myself to teach what really a abuser looks like. Though you're just a little kid to me since I was ignoring you but if you'll talk about my mother then I would be very bad to you. And by the way don't take it as a light intimidation, it is declaration of a war. Which will be never stopped until you'll stop dragging someone's family in-game.
Believe that!

You're right, apology should be for everyone as rules are same for all. Valdis is now given 24 hours, if there is no apology then I have to consider further punishment.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Valdis on Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:38 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Duke wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.
Why not apology for Duke? Even I was not fighting back as he was continuously abusing me in-game as well as on forums and saying that Ice_Blood is my brother even he's not. Enough is enough he don't have any right to talk about my mother here or anyone's mother here.

@Valdis wrote:
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
Hey you goat, you seriously don't know me. Get yourself change or I will be changed myself to teach what really a abuser looks like. Though you're just a little kid to me since I was ignoring you but if you'll talk about my mother then I would be very bad to you. And by the way don't take it as a light intimidation, it is declaration of a war. Which will be never stopped until you'll stop dragging someone's family in-game.
Believe that!

You're right, apology should be for everyone as rules are same for all. Valdis is now given 24 hours, if there is no apology then I have to consider further punishment.
April fools or you serious punishinh me ? jajajajajjajjajjaajjajajajajaj
i need apology from ice blood who abused me so , i will not apology duke because he abused me before i dont remmeber when and i apology to my wife arnold , thankss.
avatar
Valdis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 285
Points : 375
Reputation : -3
Join date : 2017-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Scorpion on Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:50 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Duke wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.
Why not apology for Duke? Even I was not fighting back as he was continuously abusing me in-game as well as on forums and saying that Ice_Blood is my brother even he's not. Enough is enough he don't have any right to talk about my mother here or anyone's mother here.

@Valdis wrote:
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
Hey you goat, you seriously don't know me. Get yourself change or I will be changed myself to teach what really a abuser looks like. Though you're just a little kid to me since I was ignoring you but if you'll talk about my mother then I would be very bad to you. And by the way don't take it as a light intimidation, it is declaration of a war. Which will be never stopped until you'll stop dragging someone's family in-game.
Believe that!

You're right, apology should be for everyone as rules are same for all. Valdis is now given 24 hours, if there is no apology then I have to consider further punishment.
April fools or you serious punishinh me ? jajajajajjajjajjaajjajajajajaj
i need apology from ice blood who abused me so , i will not apology duke because he abused me before i dont remmeber when and i apology to my wife arnold , thankss.
u have to apology to all lol. duke or ice_blood or arnold and u saying " my wife arnold " u can get banned! so iam telling u be careful bcuz admins work have no jokes! and Behave

_______________________________________



@VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Stop with the scrub thingy, if you guys bring down #andrisucks I am going to ban you all.

#scrubs
I LOVE YOU TOO! Sha|R|abI^ <3
I LIKE YOU TOO!SdS.Shiragami_Youko <3
avatar
Scorpion
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 163
Points : 242
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-27
Location : Egypt-Cairo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:08 pm

@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Duke wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Valdis wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:You are abusing 3 people and expect all to use /ignore for you? When someone is abusing multiple people then he should be punished according to the rules which Arnold did. And mate, do you have even 1% of sanity? Abusing someone's mother who passed away? Even after reading in these replies if you didn't know, not one sign of apology or consideration?
you know how much peaple abusing in server ? many and many and many and many and many , like frost for example abused 99999999 players in the server and i see this before but why no one warn him  admins ? i show my logs that ice blood and duke start it when they talk about my family ,check in the log that i post ,  they cann use /ignore hell yes and arnold can use so whattt , why the F*ck angel make /ignore , i abused them for reason not for fun .

If you see someone abusing multiple people then you are free to report on forum or inform an admin ingame, but it definitely doesn't give you the right to abuse others because others abuse.
some one abuse me i abuse back , if you dont want to hear my abuse use /ignore , where problem ? both us should recive warn but because i fucked arnold in prop32 make him warn me and leave ice blood abuse .

It's not how it works, you think you know rules better than me? If multiple people abused you then you should inform to admin not /ignore. /ignore is for only if 1 person is abusing. You abused 2 guys and Arnold so he punished you rightfully.

This habit of always arguing with admins and not accepting mistakes won't get you far so best you leave this habit if you want to continue playing in VKs without any problems.

I only didn't close the report yet because I wanted you to realize, but if you fail to realize and continue arguing then I feel further action should be taken in attempts to make you understand.
not multiple abuse , manyy players abusing each other and multiple but not in same time so no body punish them (for example yesterday player abuse player but no punish , week ago same player abuse another player but no abuse , .......................... ,  it is multiple but not in same time and am sure all players have this ) , u know what the F*ck i talking .
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy

If there is a frequent abuser who abuses different people all the time, you can report it. Don't blame others saying others also abuse, in this case you abused and your punisgment was just. Now if not for Duke and Ice Blood, I expect an apology for Arnold at least because you know those type of messages are hurtful.
Why not apology for Duke? Even I was not fighting back as he was continuously abusing me in-game as well as on forums and saying that Ice_Blood is my brother even he's not. Enough is enough he don't have any right to talk about my mother here or anyone's mother here.

@Valdis wrote:
dont bee stupid you know what i mean , both of duke and ice brothers and his brother abuse me so i abuse back to them , both have 1 mother Very Happy
Hey you goat, you seriously don't know me. Get yourself change or I will be changed myself to teach what really a abuser looks like. Though you're just a little kid to me since I was ignoring you but if you'll talk about my mother then I would be very bad to you. And by the way don't take it as a light intimidation, it is declaration of a war. Which will be never stopped until you'll stop dragging someone's family in-game.
Believe that!

You're right, apology should be for everyone as rules are same for all. Valdis is now given 24 hours, if there is no apology then I have to consider further punishment.
April fools or you serious punishinh me ? jajajajajjajjajjaajjajajajajaj
i need apology from ice blood who abused me so , i will not apology duke because he abused me before i dont remmeber when and i apology to my wife arnold , thankss.

Alright, so I can't force you to act mature as it's your choice. I gave you a final chance to resolve your mistake with an apology, but you declined it. You are now given 2nd offense warn of insulting, next time I'll make sure you are temp banned.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - Arnold #9999

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum