Latest topics
» FPV unban app - [F2]M60^
by [F2]M60^ Today at 1:16 am

» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153127 messages in 10450 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:10 am

Your in-game name: [F2]Don_Bradman
Rulebreaker (in-game name): =EK=5K
Date and time of Rulebreaking: A few hours ago
What did he do? Describe please: He was ignoring me while I was constantly calling him. He always does that to me and rest of the F2 and I can prove that it was not his first time even after becoming admin. He is an admin and must listen to everyone.
Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): I dont know

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:




AND DONT DARE CLOSING THIS TOPIC EK, I want to see what he says

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:29 am

Instead of just repeatedly saying "5K" you can say 5K once and then say what you want from him instead of keep saying his name till he responds. Even Angel gets annoyed by it when everyone keeps saying Angel instead of saying what they actually want. If you told him what you want then he would understand the severity of the situation. He is clearly in a duel so you can wait 5 mins or just tell him directly what you want like if there is a hacker ingame and he doesn't respond or take action then you could report. Even I don't talk while I'm in a duel and mostly turn off chat.

"AND DONT DARE CLOSING THIS TOPIC EK, I want to see what he says"

This makes me deny it even more, I'm sick of people always blaming EK admins for being biased for clanmates and whenever I see it I will immediately close the topic. If you want your words to be worth anything then don't talk this bullshit and just stay on topic. Your report could be worth more if you didn't say that last line because it just shows you judge the VKs staff and shows you are focused more at reported EK admins than 5K the admin. This is the last time I paid attention to a report containing this shit, next time I see it I will immediately close it.

Now the report will be denied for the reasoons I mentioned in my response to the report, but since you requested to hear 5K's response so I'll leave it open for his response, but if you say that extra shit again, I won't listen to your requests.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:46 am

@ЧК. wrote:Instead of just repeatedly saying "5K" you can say 5K once and then say what you want from him instead of keep saying his name till he responds. Even Angel gets annoyed by it when everyone keeps saying Angel instead of saying what they actually want. If you told him what you want then he would understand the severity of the situation. He is clearly in a duel so you can wait 5 mins or just tell him directly what you want like if there is a hacker ingame and he doesn't respond or take action then you could report. Even I don't talk while I'm in a duel and mostly turn off chat.

"AND DONT DARE CLOSING THIS TOPIC EK, I want to see what he says"

This makes me deny it even more, I'm sick of people always blaming EK admins for being biased for clanmates and whenever I see it I will immediately close the topic. If you want your words to be worth anything then don't talk this bullshit and just stay on topic. Your report could be worth more if you didn't say that last line because it just shows you judge the VKs staff and shows you are focused more at reported EK admins than 5K the admin. This is the last time I paid attention to a report containing this shit, next time I see it I will immediately close it.

Now the report will be denied for the reasoons I mentioned in my response to the report, but since you requested to hear 5K's response so I'll leave it open for his response, but if you say that extra shit again, I won't listen to your requests.


Ahm....
1) Think I havent tried asking the question? Want me to post further logs? If u do, I will.
2) Now dont say that EK admins are good with F2. U know that urself. And whats the case that 5K always listens to other but not me?
3) Also u cant just DENY the report because it says something wrong about ur clan
4) AND for the case of "Reporting EK admins and not 5K" I will say that u can ask any other admin like Signal if I ever said anything bad to them because that "they were in EK" although many judge ME because I am in F2.
5) ALSO for "he was in a duel" u can see in the logs I went to him but he kicked me

And sorry for that EK thing I really shouldnt have done that
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:20 am

Don_Bradman wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:Instead of just repeatedly saying "5K" you can say 5K once and then say what you want from him instead of keep saying his name till he responds. Even Angel gets annoyed by it when everyone keeps saying Angel instead of saying what they actually want. If you told him what you want then he would understand the severity of the situation. He is clearly in a duel so you can wait 5 mins or just tell him directly what you want like if there is a hacker ingame and he doesn't respond or take action then you could report. Even I don't talk while I'm in a duel and mostly turn off chat.

"AND DONT DARE CLOSING THIS TOPIC EK, I want to see what he says"

This makes me deny it even more, I'm sick of people always blaming EK admins for being biased for clanmates and whenever I see it I will immediately close the topic. If you want your words to be worth anything then don't talk this bullshit and just stay on topic. Your report could be worth more if you didn't say that last line because it just shows you judge the VKs staff and shows you are focused more at reported EK admins than 5K the admin. This is the last time I paid attention to a report containing this shit, next time I see it I will immediately close it.

Now the report will be denied for the reasoons I mentioned in my response to the report, but since you requested to hear 5K's response so I'll leave it open for his response, but if you say that extra shit again, I won't listen to your requests.


Ahm....
1) Think I havent tried asking the question? Want me to post further logs? If u do, I will.
2) Now dont say that EK admins are good with F2. U know that urself. And whats the case that 5K always listens to other but not me?
3) Also u cant just DENY the report because it says something wrong about ur clan
4) AND for the case of "Reporting EK admins and not 5K" I will say that u can ask any other admin like Signal if I ever said anything bad to them because that "they were in EK" although many judge ME because I am in F2.
5) ALSO for "he was in a duel" u can see in the logs I went to him but he kicked me

And sorry for that EK thing I really shouldnt have done that

My main point was that you don't have to include that last part, it has no benefit, but only negative effect. I'm saying this for the last time and if I have to repeat it then I'm leaving the staff because I can't bare this community that will always call me biased. I'm not bias for my clanmates, you can see in the reports section that I've accepted reports on EK admins/members and even punished them myself. Also the report which got Stylish banned was by Frost and as you said EK admins don't listen to F2, Signal and I banned him. You are just insulting the whole staff, not just EK by saying that our staff includes biased admins.

Lastly, 5K PMed me (before I wrote this reply) to not close the report because he wants to give a response too.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Thunder_Bird on Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:57 am

=EK=5K is on ignoring spree of 5
5k should be demoted for using ignore.asi
:c
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Killer frost^ on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:09 am

Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 703
Points : 790
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 am

Don_Bradman wrote:AND DONT DARE CLOSING THIS TOPIC EK, I want to see what he says

Just because 5K has ignored you today,it doesn't mean that you will wrongly blame and disrespect to every EK staffs here.They can also punish their clanmates for rule-breaking.Change your way of thinking or you can leave this server.Imagine,if VKs don't have any admins.So,How will you gonna deal with rule breakers or hackers?
You have to stop being like this because admins are exist to serve the server and staff job isn't easy to do as most of people think oppositely.


Last edited by Shadow JacK on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 3106
Points : 3930
Reputation : 75
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : VKs

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:24 am

@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by [KM]Helathien on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:41 am

I am sorry to say that 5K does ignore most of the people unlike Maxpayne.
Maxpayne always listens and does respond. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


avatar
[KM]Helathien
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 961
Points : 1102
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 16
Location : (.Y.) NK

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:54 am

It will be denied EK reports never get accepted breda
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3911
Points : 4631
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:57 am

IHateVCMP wrote:It will be denied EK reports never get accepted breda

Exactly, why do you guys even bother to report EK members?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Killer frost^ on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:06 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.
What do you mean bro ?
Can you elaborate what i did to you ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 703
Points : 790
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:08 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.
What do you mean bro ?
Can you elaborate what i did to you ?

Just stay out of the report, I only kept it open for 5K. to respond, not you insulting the staff.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Thunder_Bird on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:21 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.
me also banned Y_Y, Wat about me :C ?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:22 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.
me also banned Y_Y, Wat about me :C ?

Na, banned you too many times in my life. :c

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Backtodagame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:37 pm

In this topic I will answer all question from you, even idk you know English or not.
Why I ignore you: Simple that I don't like you and what you do or What you say, one reason which make me not /ignore you that hearing you report to me about any Rules Breaker in server.
Am i ''Don't like'' F2: Except Rule - hasseeb - Frodo^ and ye you can say that. Cuz who left I feel like they are not grow up yet and Ofc For prevention become one of yours I am acting with them exactly what I'm doing with you now.
Kick out of prop: Owner prop is 47. and I have Lv4 in there - so basically i can kick anyone i like, What you gonna do ?
And clearly Staff Job and Play Game different so if u caught me using Admin Power to do something personal, you can always report here.
Anything question ?
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Thunder_Bird on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 pm

@ЧК. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well 5k should'nt be admin cuz he is Immature but what we can do ?
Bradman these are EKs, they are biased towards his clanmates so better ignore kinda tards.

Looking forward to your unban appeal tonight.
me also banned Y_Y, Wat about me :C ?

Na, banned you too many times in my life. :c
signals bish banned me :C
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:08 pm

To add to 5K, if you saw hacker or anything important then you can PM him "5K check id 4 hacking" simple.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Mr.Alone on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Don, He was dueling with me. maybe he had  closed his chatlog before dueling with me.

IHateVCMP wrote:It will be denied EK reports never get accepted breda
. Man. Why you always be adopting the negative sentiment? Sad. You are better than this, what is the problems?

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Pavonis on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:07 pm

Well, it would be much more better to not just announce his name. If you want something from him, you can say "5K, i need help ( or whatever you need ). So, he would reply. You don't need to say "5K" like 100 times. You can tell the reason what you need. Please from next time you need to say the reason.
and @5K. You should also reply as well. If, someone is calling you so much times. There is fault of you both i think.
Good luck!
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Pavonis on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:14 pm

Well, it would be much more better to not just announce his name. If you want something from him, you can say "5K, i need help ( or whatever you need ).  So, he would reply. You don't need to say "5K" like 100 times. You can tell the reason what you need. Please from next time you need to say the reason.
and @5K. You should also reply as well. If, someone is calling you so much times. There is fault of you both i think.
Good luck!
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:52 pm

GUUUYYYSS!! Thanks for the advices for "not calling his name" and please stfu I am just waiting for 5K's reply.

P.S: I have no personal clash with 5K instead I am grateful 'coz I was promoted in clan after fighting him Razz

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Mr.Alone on Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:58 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:GUUUYYYSS!! Thanks for the advices for "not calling his name" and please stfu I am just waiting for 5K's reply.

P.S: I have no personal clash with 5K instead I am grateful 'coz I was promoted in clan after fighting him Razz
Off-topic: Congratulations. you are now level 2 in F2 = Big boy

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:02 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:GUUUYYYSS!! Thanks for the advices for "not calling his name" and please stfu I am just waiting for 5K's reply.

P.S: I have no personal clash with 5K instead I am grateful 'coz I was promoted in clan after fighting him Razz

He already replied.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:04 pm

➄K. wrote:In this topic I will answer all question from you, even idk you know English or not.
Why I ignore you: Simple that I don't like you and what you do or What you say, one reason which make me not /ignore you that hearing you report to me about any Rules Breaker in server.
Am i ''Don't like'' F2: Except Rule - hasseeb - Frodo^ and ye you can say that. Cuz who left I feel like they are not grow up yet and Ofc For prevention become one of yours I am acting with them exactly what I'm doing with you now.
Kick out of prop: Owner prop is 47. and I have Lv4 in there - so basically i can kick anyone i like, What you gonna do ?
And clearly Staff Job and Play Game different so if u caught me using Admin Power to do something personal, you can always report here.
Anything question ?

Well, what can I say? RIP VKs? And what do u have to say about this "friendly and just like a great admin" behavior 4K? U cant just ignore me 'coz ur an admin now so u have no choice but to listen. P.S: Now my turn:

I dont like u either. Dont like retards who live off the money of their clan leader and hide behind his back when they are in trouble. And if VKs is gonna suffer this, u may just have ur staff leave with u 4K, 'coz this "EK admins" stuff is never gonna end if u dont fix retards like 5K

Lock it, but remember, Im never letting that go

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Backtodagame on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:24 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:
➄K. wrote:In this topic I will answer all question from you, even idk you know English or not.
Why I ignore you: Simple that I don't like you and what you do or What you say, one reason which make me not /ignore you that hearing you report to me about any Rules Breaker in server.
Am i ''Don't like'' F2: Except Rule - hasseeb - Frodo^ and ye you can say that. Cuz who left I feel like they are not grow up yet and Ofc For prevention become one of yours I am acting with them exactly what I'm doing with you now.
Kick out of prop: Owner prop is 47. and I have Lv4 in there - so basically i can kick anyone i like, What you gonna do ?
And clearly Staff Job and Play Game different so if u caught me using Admin Power to do something personal, you can always report here.
Anything question ?

Well, what can I say? RIP VKs? And what do u have to say about this "friendly and just like a great admin" behavior 4K? U cant just ignore me 'coz ur an admin now so u have no choice but to listen. P.S: Now my turn:

I dont like u either. Dont like retards who live off the money of their clan leader and hide behind his back when they are in trouble. And if VKs is gonna suffer this, u may just have ur staff leave with u 4K, 'coz this "EK admins" stuff is never gonna end if u dont fix retards like 5K

Lock it, but remember, Im never letting that go
Am i talking with you before I become admin ?
Thanks, I will serve this server as long as 4K. stay here. If u have Any else questions please comment here to let me know Wink
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by KuRuMi^ on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:29 pm

➄K. wrote:
Don_Bradman wrote:
➄K. wrote:In this topic I will answer all question from you, even idk you know English or not.
Why I ignore you: Simple that I don't like you and what you do or What you say, one reason which make me not /ignore you that hearing you report to me about any Rules Breaker in server.
Am i ''Don't like'' F2: Except Rule - hasseeb - Frodo^ and ye you can say that. Cuz who left I feel like they are not grow up yet and Ofc For prevention become one of yours I am acting with them exactly what I'm doing with you now.
Kick out of prop: Owner prop is 47. and I have Lv4 in there - so basically i can kick anyone i like, What you gonna do ?
And clearly Staff Job and Play Game different so if u caught me using Admin Power to do something personal, you can always report here.
Anything question ?

Well, what can I say? RIP VKs? And what do u have to say about this "friendly and just like a great admin" behavior 4K? U cant just ignore me 'coz ur an admin now so u have no choice but to listen. P.S: Now my turn:

I dont like u either. Dont like retards who live off the money of their clan leader and hide behind his back when they are in trouble. And if VKs is gonna suffer this, u may just have ur staff leave with u 4K, 'coz this "EK admins" stuff is never gonna end if u dont fix retards like 5K

Lock it, but remember, Im never letting that go
Am i talking with you before I become admin ?
Thanks, I will serve this server as long as 4K. stay here. If u have Any else questions please comment here to let me know Wink

I just hope your fine and that someone immediately lock this topic before some talks trash.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2621
Points : 2896
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by ЧК. on Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:50 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:
➄K. wrote:In this topic I will answer all question from you, even idk you know English or not.
Why I ignore you: Simple that I don't like you and what you do or What you say, one reason which make me not /ignore you that hearing you report to me about any Rules Breaker in server.
Am i ''Don't like'' F2: Except Rule - hasseeb - Frodo^ and ye you can say that. Cuz who left I feel like they are not grow up yet and Ofc For prevention become one of yours I am acting with them exactly what I'm doing with you now.
Kick out of prop: Owner prop is 47. and I have Lv4 in there - so basically i can kick anyone i like, What you gonna do ?
And clearly Staff Job and Play Game different so if u caught me using Admin Power to do something personal, you can always report here.
Anything question ?

Well, what can I say? RIP VKs? And what do u have to say about this "friendly and just like a great admin" behavior 4K? U cant just ignore me 'coz ur an admin now so u have no choice but to listen. P.S: Now my turn:

I dont like u either. Dont like retards who live off the money of their clan leader and hide behind his back when they are in trouble. And if VKs is gonna suffer this, u may just have ur staff leave with u 4K, 'coz this "EK admins" stuff is never gonna end if u dont fix retards like 5K

Lock it, but remember, Im never letting that go

Keep at it, you're only troubling yourself because your words will be worth nothing to me.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - =EK=5K

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum