Latest topics
» ~ Forced Kills ~
by Purioust Today at 1:38 am

» ~ Killing Sprees ~
by Purioust Today at 12:34 am

» [ON]Hunting ON Streak ~ Who's Next? ~
by Purioust Today at 12:22 am

» ~ My Losses ~
by Purioust Today at 12:09 am

» [Denied] Unban Request - We3da
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» [Closed] Stats Transfer
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Army roof stunt
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» [Denied] Admin Application - Darkness
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» HIGH PHYSICAL MEMORY USAGE(RAM) why? any solution
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» VKs IRC bot.
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» RC car fights!
by QaisAla Yesterday at 2:15 pm

» [Accepted]Unban Application- StyLisH^
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» Problem for Chuck Norris - sliding
by Umar4911 Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Post Fun Logs
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 11:07 am

» libpng15.dll
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:32 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6516)
 
MaSoN^ (5902)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5578)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5217)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4079)
 
IHateVCMP (3814)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3444)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 990 registered users
The newest registered user is [UD]JIN

Our users have posted a total of 128293 messages in 8545 subjects
December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19


[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:48 pm

Your in-game name: =KF=Thunder^

Admin who banned you: SiGNaL
Date and time of banning: Today
Reason given by the admin for the ban: F1 Hack

Your defense please: The report which was posted by MaxPayne consisted of 4 videos, Videos 1-3 were by no chance valid proof since I explained that I was having net problems which was causing my ping to spike, I was even having net problems yesterday while I was dueling with Dark_Wolf. (Purioust witnessed this) and I can provide a video if needed since Purioust was recording the duel. The 4th video showed that I unintentionally activated f1 hack. However, I don't think that it should count as a major offense since it was done out of combat away from everyone else and I apologised too, it's my first offense here in VKs and it wasn't done intentionally nor did it affect any players. Therefore, Since I admitted my mistake and it wasn't done intentionally I would expect a warn or perhaps a temp-ban considering the fact that I didn't do it on purpose and it was my first offense instead of being permanently banned.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):
Any screenshots you took for your defense:

I would prefer for a higher level admin to take a look at my defense first instead of Signal jumping straight to assumptions and denying this appeal if possible please. It's not that I have anything against Signal, It's just the fact that I think he is being unjust in this specific case.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5217
Points : 5768
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:I would prefer for a higher level admin to take a look at my defense first instead of Signal jumping straight to assumptions and denying this appeal if possible please.
Since I wrongfully banned you for just turning on your F1 hack.

@4K.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1448
Points : 1609
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by ЧК. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:17 pm

The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6516
Points : 6864
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:22 pm

@ЧК. wrote:The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.

Well, I wasn't recording during that specific time but my ping was spiking from 38 to around 150+ due to line problems, I cant prove it for that specific time, but I can prove the net problems since they also occurred when I was dueling Dark_Wolf and Purioust was recording the duel.

Well, I have nothing else to say about the fact that I enabled it unintentionally, I can only defend myself by assuring you that I have never been reported for hacks before, nor in this server nor anywhere else, I always play without hacks and I have a clean history.

I will happily accept a temp-ban, but a permanent ban seems too severe/unjust since I didn't do it intentionally and I was out of combat.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5217
Points : 5768
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by ЧК. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:37 pm

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@ЧК. wrote:The first 2 videos seemed suspicious to me because when you fall it didn't seem that desynced or laggy that you are able to survive several M60 bullets/hits. Also you can't just say you turned it on unintentionally and get unbanned immediately. I want a further explanation of those incidents you're claiming to be lag. If you could please upload a video that you may have recorded at that time it will be highly appreciated and help you best defend yourself.

Well, I wasn't recording during that specific time but my ping was spiking from 38 to around 150+ due to line problems, I cant prove it for that specific time, but I can prove the net problems since they also occurred when I was dueling Dark_Wolf and Purioust was recording the duel.

Well, I have nothing else to say about the fact that I enabled it unintentionally, I can only defend myself by assuring you that I have never been reported for hacks before, nor in this server nor anywhere else, I always play without hacks and I have a clean history.

I will happily accept a temp-ban, but a permanent ban seems too severe/unjust since I didn't do it intentionally and I was out of combat.

I understand you might've done it unintentionally, I'm asking a better explanation of the lag incidents because I haven't seen cases where you can survive against M60 bullets without hacks. I've tried with both pause evade and lag, but M60 always gets you the kill because when you are shot by stubby you either die immediately or lose plentiful HP and then M60 has such high damage that only 2-3 bullets are enough to finish off the opponent. You seemed to prevent all bullets (10+ in video) of M60 as we can see there is no loss in HP at all. What makes it suspicious is that you admitted you have F1 hack installed in your GTA VC and the Fake Timeout is also a feature of the F1 hack. Your chat messages where sent at perfect timings (right after Signal warned you) showing that you were synced with the server. And you leaving all of a sudden after finishing your words against Signal suggests you used the Fake Timeout feature of F1 hack. Timeouts generally occur when your net completely stops for a while (the net timeout limit of VCMP is exceeded) and I find it hard to believe it happened all of a sudden.

So I've basically placed the whole foundation behind your ban and both suspicion and proof is against you so I request you to better explain the incident. Remember that lying is worse than hacking, it is better to be honest. By hacking, you insult VCMP developers, VKs community, and lastly the admin staff. By lying you are just insulting yourself because you know you can lie to others, but not yourself.

Lastly, I want to say that either you give a convincing explanation and be honest with us or accept your mistake and we'll forgive you. If you choose to do none of the above then I feel you are satisfied with your punishment.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6516
Points : 6864
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by bilalnm7 on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm





Here is ping/fps proof.

Good luck.

avatar
bilalnm7
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 228
Points : 283
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Well, I can't exactly remember the fight so I cant confirm whether I used f1 hack but I doubt it since I never used any hacks in my entire time playing vcmp, And if I did, then I apologise, but I cant confirm it since I dont completely remember that scene, the last thing I want is to be banned here so I sincerely apologise and will refrain from making the same mistakes in the future.

I already removed f1 from my directory, I only had it there for testing purposes in specific servers, I have no means to keep it there, I don't use hacks during my gameplay.

In terms of the last one, I'm still sticking to the point of enabling it unintentionally,

And to Max, my ping wasn't spiking every second of the fight.

Also, My ping in VKs a few days ago was around 300 which also suggests that I was having net problems, anyone who was there can confirm this, Max was there but i'm unsure as to whether he was afk or not, However, all MD members saw it.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5217
Points : 5768
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by [KM]Helathien on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:48 pm

GOOD LUCK MATE
avatar
[KM]Helathien
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 261
Points : 323
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-08-08
Age : 15
Location : EARTH

http://www.facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:49 pm

@[KM]Helathien wrote:GOOD LUCK MATE

THANKS MATE
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5217
Points : 5768
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by ЧК. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:51 pm

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Well, I can't exactly remember the fight so I cant confirm whether I used f1 hack but I doubt it since I never used any hacks in my entire time playing vcmp, And if I did, then I apologise, but I cant confirm it since I dont completely remember that scene, the last thing I want is to be banned here so I sincerely apologise and will refrain from making the same mistakes in the future.

I already removed f1 from my directory, I only had it there for testing purposes in specific servers, I have no means to keep it there, I don't use hacks during my gameplay.

In terms of the last one, I'm still sticking to the point of enabling it unintentionally,

And to Max, my ping wasn't spiking every second of the fight.

Also, My ping in VKs a few days ago was around 300 which also suggests that I was having net problems, anyone who was there can confirm this, Max was there but i'm unsure as to whether he was afk or not, However, all MD members saw it.

I understand that the last one may be unintentional because you would never make it so obvious and enable it in front of him, but it seems you realized that you had it enabled and so you did a fake timeout to show that you had lost connection to the server.

And I will accept that confession even though you tried your best to avoid directly saying you hacked.

And thanks for uninstalling the F1 hack from your GTA VC, btw I also have F1 hack installed in my game, but I never used it unless for testing purposes.

Just want your confession of the Fake Timeout then I'll see what we can do about your ban.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6516
Points : 6864
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 pm

I was just looking through the videos I recorded on that day and I guess I can confirm that I did use fake timeout in that specific situation, I didnt use it at any other times. I apologise to the staff and those who were affected by my actions.

I have removed f1 from the directory as I explained I have no means of keeping it there even though I was just using it for testing purposes.

I apologise for my actions.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5217
Points : 5768
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by ЧК. on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:59 pm

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:I was just looking through the videos I recorded on that day and I guess I can confirm that I did use fake timeout in that specific situation, I didnt use it at any other times. I apologise to the staff and those who were affected by my actions.

I have removed f1 from the directory as I explained I have no means of keeping it there even though I was just using it for testing purposes.

I apologise for my actions.

Thanks for the honesty. Well as you know you just got banned today and also hacking is a severe offense + it helped you death evade many times, I can't unban you immediately, but I can remove your permanent ban and give you a temp ban for 33 days.

Ban duration decreased.
Unban request accepted.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6516
Points : 6864
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban Request- Thunder

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum