Latest topics
» ~ Forced Kills ~
by Purioust Today at 1:38 am

» ~ Killing Sprees ~
by Purioust Today at 12:34 am

» [ON]Hunting ON Streak ~ Who's Next? ~
by Purioust Today at 12:22 am

» ~ My Losses ~
by Purioust Today at 12:09 am

» [Denied] Unban Request - We3da
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» [Closed] Stats Transfer
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Army roof stunt
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» [Denied] Admin Application - Darkness
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» HIGH PHYSICAL MEMORY USAGE(RAM) why? any solution
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» VKs IRC bot.
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» RC car fights!
by QaisAla Yesterday at 2:15 pm

» [Accepted]Unban Application- StyLisH^
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» Problem for Chuck Norris - sliding
by Umar4911 Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Post Fun Logs
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 11:07 am

» libpng15.dll
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:32 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6516)
 
MaSoN^ (5902)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5578)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5217)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4079)
 
IHateVCMP (3814)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3444)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 990 registered users
The newest registered user is [UD]JIN

Our users have posted a total of 128293 messages in 8545 subjects
December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19


[Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:26 pm

Your in-game name:Geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name):iNs.duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking:12.03.2017
What did he do? Describe please:he abused prop power many times while the gates were closed to win event and this is too much he did it many times  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad and I can't take it I want him to be banned from the server for a month or for 2 weeks  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad he messed up event which just won Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad he did every time he gets killed  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):frost max payne leo wild hunter an every one

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

i killed him here and he get back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
and see then he killed me WTF  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

and here are some of the screen shots before the doors were closed and he still cheated Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad


and see even max killed him before me and cheated  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  ban him! ban him!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by bilalnm7 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:29 pm

He was using /teamup with another guy.
avatar
bilalnm7
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 228
Points : 283
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by WILD_HUNTER on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:31 pm

Yeah this time he abused too much and he even used heli in this event,if you guys want evidence i can upload video
avatar
WILD_HUNTER
Member
Member

Posts : 74
Points : 146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:32 pm

bilalnm3 wrote:He was using /teamup with another guy.
that's not fair Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad he gain advantage and how he can use /teamup with a player I've full 4 min video and I'll upload that too:evil: Evil or Very Mad too prove his un-fairness  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
@WILD_HUNTER wrote:Yeah this time he abused too much and he even used heli in this event,if you guys want evidence i can upload video
link that video asap i want him to be banned for 2 weeks or 1 month Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Duke has accepted that killer and he was using team up, which spawns the other guy right next to his team partner as he dies. But the problem is that Lms event rules are no partners and spawn should not be out of cage after death. Duke did these 2 mistakes. I think it is not that much problem, one warn is enough.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 232
Points : 306
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 14
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Duke on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:40 pm

For your kind information me and Frost was in a team against Stephencurry and Maxpayne.
And I am not familiar of the rule that in the event we can/can't team-up, I guess there is nothing like that or it is. I am not familiar of it.
And blame Angel for that not me. Geogeo, your post tells how much mature you are.
And neither I received the cash and also it isn't announced that I won the event yet. That means I haven't won the event. For more information check chat-logs.


Last edited by Duke on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 804
Points : 913
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:49 pm

@Ice_Blood wrote:Duke has accepted that killer and he was using team up, which spawns the other guy right next to his team partner as he dies. But the problem is that Lms event rules are no partners and spawn should not be out of cage after death. Duke did these 2 mistakes. I think it is not that much problem, one warn is enough.
are you kidding me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad nah non warn for him,how the hell he did that in event he did 3 times infront me and before me he also did you can ask leo he also has video and anosh caught him duke doing heli kills in the wtf Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope he uplaod that video fast
@Duke wrote:For your kind information me and Frost was in a team against Stephencurry and Maxpayne.
And I am not familiar of the rule that in the event we can team-up, I guess there is nothing like that or it is. I am not familiar of it.
And blame Angel for that not me. Geogeo, your post tells how mature you are.
And neither I received the cash and also it isn't announced that I won the event yet. That means I haven't won the event. For more information check chat-logs.
just shut up okay I haven't been that crazy or mad like you made me today Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you freaking noob you ruined our event and cheater by using heli in the event as well Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I don't need your approval to be matured or not to be why the heck you didn't exit the prop when max killed you and and before that marcus even said that gate won't be open but you was still there and then you killed you max and after that I killed you me and frost left there and then some how you get there again and killed me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by bilalnm7 on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:50 pm

What team against me and stephen? Lol stephen was not even in event.
avatar
bilalnm7
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 228
Points : 283
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Duke on Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:52 pm

@geogeo wrote:
@Ice_Blood wrote:Duke has accepted that killer and he was using team up, which spawns the other guy right next to his team partner as he dies. But the problem is that Lms event rules are no partners and spawn should not be out of cage after death. Duke did these 2 mistakes. I think it is not that much problem, one warn is enough.
are you kidding me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  nah non warn for him,how the hell he did that in event he did 3 times infront me and before me he also did you can ask leo he also has video and anosh caught him duke doing heli kills in the wtf Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope he uplaod that video fast
@Duke wrote:For your kind information me and Frost was in a team against Stephencurry and Maxpayne.
And I am not familiar of the rule that in the event we can team-up, I guess there is nothing like that or it is. I am not familiar of it.
And blame Angel for that not me. Geogeo, your post tells how mature you are.
And neither I received the cash and also it isn't announced that I won the event yet. That means I haven't won the event. For more information check chat-logs.
just shut up okay I haven't been that crazy or mad like you made me today Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you freaking noob you ruined our event  and cheater by using heli in the event as well Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I don't need your approval to be matured or not to be why the heck you didn't exit the prop when max killed you and and before that marcus even said that gate won't be open but you was still there and then you killed you max and after that I killed you me and frost left there and then some how you get there again and killed me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Someone please save this kid from me. @admins
Or else child molestation is the last option left.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 804
Points : 913
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:03 pm

Duke first answer us, Stephan was not in the event
You are in event staff and whenever you did lms event you /ann that no partnership. Now your not familiar to it ?
Just tell truth.
Geogeo calm down,admins know decide what to do, you cant say to ban him for these days.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 232
Points : 306
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 14
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by WILD_HUNTER on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:04 pm

@WILD_HUNTER wrote:Yeah this time he abused too much and he even used heli in this event,if you guys want evidence i can upload video
link that video asap i want him to be banned for 2 weeks or 1 month Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad[/quote]
Here it is,as my player didn't spawn inside the cage i was just wondering around,some players told me to do /kill but it was just me and duke thats why i did not use /kill when duke realised there is no way to get to me he just picked up heli and came to me
avatar
WILD_HUNTER
Member
Member

Posts : 74
Points : 146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by WILD_HUNTER on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:08 pm

@Duke wrote:For your kind information me and Frost was in a team against Stephencurry and Maxpayne.
And I am not familiar of the rule that in the event we can/can't team-up, I guess there is nothing like that or it is. I am not familiar of it.
And blame Angel for that not me. Geogeo, your post tells how much mature you are.
And neither I received the cash and also it isn't announced that I won the event yet. That means I haven't won the event. For more information check chat-logs.
Why blame Angel for it,once i killed players inside the cage in the same event and they banned me for a week,you know what i did?i just picked up spaz and and went inside the cage and started killing players,i also told them that its MARCUS responsibility but they just denied and banned me for a week.
avatar
WILD_HUNTER
Member
Member

Posts : 74
Points : 146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2017-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Force. on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:12 pm

@WILD_HUNTER wrote:
@WILD_HUNTER wrote:Yeah this time he abused too much and he even used heli in this event,if you guys want evidence i can upload video
link that video asap i want him to be banned for 2 weeks or 1 month Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Here it is,as my player didn't spawn inside the cage i was just wondering around,some players told me to do /kill but it was just me and duke thats why  i did not use /kill when duke realised there is no way to get to me he just picked up heli and came to me
[/quote]
What is this video about? is that marcus's event?
avatar
Force.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 663
Points : 832
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-07-19
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:13 pm

bilalnm3 wrote:What team against me and stephen?  Lol stephen was not even in event.
he's lying I told you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
@Duke wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@Ice_Blood wrote:Duke has accepted that killer and he was using team up, which spawns the other guy right next to his team partner as he dies. But the problem is that Lms event rules are no partners and spawn should not be out of cage after death. Duke did these 2 mistakes. I think it is not that much problem, one warn is enough.
are you kidding me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  nah non warn for him,how the hell he did that in event he did 3 times infront me and before me he also did you can ask leo he also has video and anosh caught him duke doing heli kills in the wtf Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I hope he uplaod that video fast
@Duke wrote:For your kind information me and Frost was in a team against Stephencurry and Maxpayne.
And I am not familiar of the rule that in the event we can team-up, I guess there is nothing like that or it is. I am not familiar of it.
And blame Angel for that not me. Geogeo, your post tells how mature you are.
And neither I received the cash and also it isn't announced that I won the event yet. That means I haven't won the event. For more information check chat-logs.
just shut up okay I haven't been that crazy or mad like you made me today Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad you freaking noob you ruined our event  and cheater by using heli in the event as well Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad and I don't need your approval to be matured or not to be why the heck you didn't exit the prop when max killed you and and before that marcus even said that gate won't be open but you was still there and then you killed you max and after that I killed you me and frost left there and then some how you get there again and killed me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Someone please save this kid from me. @admins
Or else child molestation is the last option left.
and look who is immature now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

you don't deserve a single respect from me you poor piece of shit:evil: Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad  
and wait till anosh upload the heli video you'll be banned for 1 month

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Force. on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:16 pm

In this video i think he was using /teamup its not a big issue so he will get a warn.
avatar
Force.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 663
Points : 832
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-07-19
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:28 pm

iNs.Force wrote:In this video i think he was using /teamup its not a big issue so he will get a warn.
i think he teamed up with air that how he was able to get in the event every time he gets killed he was misusing his event power don't support your clan mate
and see that

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Force. on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:44 pm

@geogeo wrote:
iNs.Force wrote:In this video i think he was using /teamup its not a big issue so he will get a warn.
i think he teamed up with air that how he was able to get in the event every time he gets killed he was misusing his event power don't support your clan mate
and see that
i dont support my clan mate i said what i think and above see what admins gonna to say?
avatar
Force.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 663
Points : 832
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-07-19
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:46 pm

0n27894gh2947gb279bg20n
2490bg2480bh249-g24
2480bg480bhy2390h234-hb5
thnkx for reporting Smile
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1208
Points : 1309
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by kingabbas on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 pm

no more spam here
avatar
kingabbas
Member
Member

Posts : 97
Points : 136
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-09-10
Age : 17
Location : PAKISTAN

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:49 pm

@kingabbas wrote:no more spam here
49278g028bg423bh
24890bg2480bg2480bg
2480bg2480bg08b
ok bro
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1208
Points : 1309
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:52 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:0n27894gh2947gb279bg20n
2490bg2480bh249-g24
2480bg480bhy2390h234-hb5
thnkx for reporting Smile
nerd :/

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:56 pm

@geogeo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:0n27894gh2947gb279bg20n
2490bg2480bh249-g24
2480bg480bhy2390h234-hb5
thnkx for reporting Smile
nerd :/
24908bg24890bg24
249ghb4hg89024n8024
2g0824gh824bgt380bh23489h
ghn249-nj2349-nm49-nh4
you should use ":X" instead ":/"
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1208
Points : 1309
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Pavonis on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:57 pm

After watching all proof i think proof is valid. Duke has abused the prop power. None is allowed to rule-break in any event staff player's event even the guy is event staff player. Good luck!
@VK.Angel.Of.Death / @Chuck_Norris are requested to watch this topic and decide what to do.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1448
Points : 1647
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In EK

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by geogeo on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:16 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:0n27894gh2947gb279bg20n
2490bg2480bh249-g24
2480bg480bhy2390h234-hb5
thnkx for reporting Smile
nerd :/
24908bg24890bg24
249ghb4hg89024n8024
2g0824gh824bgt380bh23489h
ghn249-nj2349-nm49-nh4
you should use ":X" instead ":/"
alright :X thanks for reminding :XX
@Pavonis wrote:After watching all proof i think proof is valid. Duke has abused the prop power. None is allowed to rule-break in any event staff player's event even the guy is event staff player. Good luck!
@VK.Angel.Of.Death / @Chuck_Norris are requested to watch this topic and decide what to do.

hell yeah pavo he needs to be demoted and 1 month ban Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:58 pm

I'm locking this topic to prevent further spam and any admins are wished to re-open to reply.

_______________________________________
Join NOW at Demons Empire's server forum. Applications are unavailable til we setup a host. Go to deserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1559
Points : 1753
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time...

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:35 am

This event was created by me and I saw anyone who used /teamup should be kicked from it. I will see if I can make a script for it. Duke is an event staff member and as he told me a in PM he didn't break any event staff member rules, I can however say that he is not allowed to do this (at least in the event staff).

But he isn't breaking any server rules so the report is closed.

_______________________________________



avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4079
Points : 5594
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] player report - iNs.Duke

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum