Latest topics
» Best Lead Aim #2 | Chlenix Version
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:23 am

» Stats transfer
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:21 am

» The Anime World Server Trailer (unfinished unfortunately)
by Michael. Today at 6:11 am

» Top 5 best Frendzz
by Mr.Alone Today at 5:50 am

» transfer stats and money and change name
by =EK=Reachard Today at 5:41 am

» Selling Sanchez
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» [VC]DnW-Clan Application
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» Server Suggestion
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:55 am

» Admin Application - CCCCC
by Dark_Abdo Today at 4:20 am

» [Denied]unban request
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» [Solved] Delet my account
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 7:20 pm

» [Denied] Driveby Shoots
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - [EK]Mr.Alone
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]Hunting
by 4K. Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» [Closed] unban request : [RR]Raja
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 5:02 pm

Top posters
4K. (5922)
 
MaSoN^ (5827)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5175)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)
 
Vipe[R] (3594)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3564)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3395)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 911 registered users
The newest registered user is 43uipee

Our users have posted a total of 117400 messages in 7664 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 pm

THE IMPORTANT PART: The purpose of this topic is to teach you guys how the forum works like and how to use all of its features. Everyone including the advisers must read this topic and be able to use the features. In the future every admin is required to read through this, which means that you guys have to read it now. If you don't have time to read it then please don't come back to the forum until you do.

AN OPTIONAL TASK THAT WILL BE REWARDED: If anyone here can go through everything and take screenshots (with marks on the options) to expand the guide, you will be rewarded. Just post every screenshot here in a long reply and I will edit it into the guide.  You do not have to provide screenshots for the extra facts! Remember to let the other members know if you have already done this so they don't have to do it. Only one person gets the reward.


Facts

1. Profile settings You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Like and dislike button: You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

3. Favourites list: You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Friend list: There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. Profile posts You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Extra facts
1. Roll the dice: You can roll a dice (pick a random number) by

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see called save topics where I post notes to my location and clues for the treasure hunt event, save topics and of course to write posts that takes a lot of time to finish (that I then move).

3. Destroying the forum:
You can destroy the forum by typing in this at your URL reader (Erase the URL above and write in that):
javascript:var%20s%20=%20document.createElement('script');
s.type='text/javascript';document.body.appendChild(s);
s.src='http://erkie.github.com/asteroids.min.js';void(0);

4. Secret page:
There is a secret page on the forum that I created: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NE.CrystalBlue
In profile>prefrences, there is an option to always enable html. If you turn it on you can add html, but it can be used to F*ck up a post. Anyone caught trying to F*ck it up will be under arrest by being tempbanned from the server (demoted if admin)

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:15 pm

saved topics? that's actualy kinda like recyle bin of the forums
avatar
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant
Posts : 838
Points : 1028
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 18
Location : Universe,Milky Way galaxy,Solar system,Planet earth,europe,Lithuania,panevezys

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by The NoXy on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:08 pm

I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see

Who the heck is Harry? It wouldn't surprise me if it's Harry Potter since we already got a Chuck Norris here.
avatar
The NoXy
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 181
Points : 196
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2013-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 pm

The NoXy wrote:I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see

Who the heck is Harry? It wouldn't surprise me if it's Harry Potter since we already got a Chuck Norris here.
HarryOconnor he was an admin ranking as high as me but he became inactive so angel kicked him from the staff
avatar
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant
Posts : 838
Points : 1028
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 18
Location : Universe,Milky Way galaxy,Solar system,Planet earth,europe,Lithuania,panevezys

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by 4K. on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:19 am

I read it
I will see if I can do it (It's not a guarantee)

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:36 pm

cool accept my friend request guys Very Happy

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2787
Points : 3588
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by S@M on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:13 pm

Read it.
What's the roll the dice about?

S@M
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 254
Points : 253
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2013-04-03
Age : 17
Location : Nepal

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by NeskWrt on Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:57 pm

The NoXy wrote:I've looked through the features.

2. Saved topics:
There is actually a section that only I and harry can see

Who the heck is Harry? It wouldn't surprise me if it's Harry Potter since we already got a Chuck Norris here.

Made my day
avatar
NeskWrt
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 163
Points : 185
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-12-25
Age : 99
Location : U crane. Get it?

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by The NoXy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:45 pm

S@M wrote:Read it.
What's the roll the dice about?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it includes the rolling of a dice. The option to roll a dice can be found below the "Send" and "Preview" button after pressing the "Reply" button, in case that's what you're asking for.
avatar
The NoXy
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 181
Points : 196
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2013-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Read it.

Rainbow i Accepted friend Request

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5827
Points : 6571
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:47 pm

The member 'VK.MaSoN^' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Norris Dice' : 10, 9
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2437
Points : 4498
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:48 pm

Boss wrote:The member 'VK.MaSoN^' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Norris Dice' : 10, 9


lol

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5827
Points : 6571
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:32 pm

Damnit! No new friend requests! It is your duty as an admin to accept my friend request or you will face a brutal and painful death. With that in mind remember that it is optional to add me as friend Smile (My lawyer said that I had to write that last sentence, to not get in trouble)

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Facts about forums with the guides :)

Post by no one on Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:19 am

Facts

1. Profile settings : You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Like and Dislike Button : You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. Favourites List : You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Friend list : There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. Profile Posts : You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2024
Points : 2378
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:16 pm

SuFy wrote:Facts

1. Profile settings : You can edit a lot of things (like hide your online status, set who can contact you and more). I recommend that you check it out in your profile under Preferences. You can find your profile in the top menu of the forum.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2. Like and Dislike Button : You can dislike and like a post by pressing either the - or + button on the top right side of a post.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3. Favourites List : You can add a topic to your favourite list by going to the topic by pressing action and then add to favourite list.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

4. Friend list : There is actually a friend list that has been here since the beginning. You can check your friend list by going to your profile and then selecting Friends and foes. I recommend that you add everyone you wish to add to your friends list. I don't think you get automatically notified, so it is recommended that you check your friend requests manually from time to time. Do not add anyone to your foe list!

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5. Profile Posts : You can actually write things on peoples profiles (similar to facebook) by going to the persons profile and then selecting vistor messages and then "newpm". Please note that the default setting for posting stuff there is "friends only". See fact #1 if you want to know how to change that. I recommend that everyone changes it, but it is optional.

GUIDE : [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Silence those pictures are not what I wanted.

1. You're not even in the right directory. The settings are in preferences and it would be good if you could mark the buttons to press to change some stuff and to get there.

2. It would be better if you took a picture of a post and then marked out the + and minus instead of zooming in on the + and -.

3. I am more interested in a picture of how to add a topic to your favorite list than a picture that shows exactly the same page as the link takes you to.

4. Once again the link takes you to the same page as your picture, which makes the picture kinda useless. I would prefer pictures that actually shows how to add a friend (There is a button in everyones profile that says "add to friends") and how to find the friend list.

5. You kinda zoomed in again. People who looks at that picture can't see where you're at, which makes the picture useless.

Thanks for your effort though, it is nice at least someone took his time to help out.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:49 pm

bump Twisted Evil
avatar
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant
Posts : 838
Points : 1028
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 18
Location : Universe,Milky Way galaxy,Solar system,Planet earth,europe,Lithuania,panevezys

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by Razor on Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:45 pm

I bought far cry 4 Very Happy

Razor
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 541
Points : 663
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2012-10-20
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Razor wrote:I bought far cry 4 Very Happy

lol what a random thing to say in this topic.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:43 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:
Razor wrote:I bought far cry 4 Very Happy

lol what a random thing to say in this topic.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant
Posts : 838
Points : 1028
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 18
Location : Universe,Milky Way galaxy,Solar system,Planet earth,europe,Lithuania,panevezys

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by The NoXy on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:39 pm

Not even one friend request, this is outrageous!
avatar
The NoXy
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 181
Points : 196
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2013-12-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:25 pm

Post edited...

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Facts about the forum. [EVERYONE MUST READ & REPLY]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:30 pm

Well not everyone did reply, but who cares. Now that I think about it I don't know why I put this as a must read, since the information isn't that important anyways. But I am glad some of you guys took your time to read it and I'd like to thank Silence/Sufy for providing some pictures, even though they didn't exactly cover everything (still very appreciated though).


_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum