Latest topics
» ~ Forced Kills ~
by Purioust Today at 1:38 am

» ~ Killing Sprees ~
by Purioust Today at 12:34 am

» [ON]Hunting ON Streak ~ Who's Next? ~
by Purioust Today at 12:22 am

» ~ My Losses ~
by Purioust Today at 12:09 am

» [Denied] Unban Request - We3da
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» [Closed] Stats Transfer
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Army roof stunt
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» [Denied] Admin Application - Darkness
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» HIGH PHYSICAL MEMORY USAGE(RAM) why? any solution
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» VKs IRC bot.
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» RC car fights!
by QaisAla Yesterday at 2:15 pm

» [Accepted]Unban Application- StyLisH^
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 12:13 pm

» Problem for Chuck Norris - sliding
by Umar4911 Yesterday at 11:48 am

» Post Fun Logs
by Shadow JacK Yesterday at 11:07 am

» libpng15.dll
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:32 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6516)
 
MaSoN^ (5902)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5578)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5217)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4079)
 
IHateVCMP (3814)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3444)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 990 registered users
The newest registered user is [UD]JIN

Our users have posted a total of 128293 messages in 8545 subjects
December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19


[Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:21 am

Your in-game name:Geogeo
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[KFt]StephanCurry
Date and time of Rulebreaking:11.25.2017
What did he do? Describe please:death evaded dunno how but disappeared so fast i think he used 2012 trainer to teleport fast admins watch it :X
and am updating report with another video as well,look at his speed neither am lagger nor he is lagger,check the speed i think speed gear

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):DevilKIller

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

check this one too!


Last edited by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by stephcurry on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:37 am

or maybe i just went right there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EzQkyeX8Q
avatar
stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 93
Points : 128
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 87
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:39 am

@stephcurry wrote:or maybe i just went right there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3EzQkyeX8Q
that's not proof :"D if you want the full video of that time I can show you :X when me and devilkiller talked also :X you want MR hacker :X

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by stephcurry on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:41 am

yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
avatar
stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 93
Points : 128
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 87
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:48 am

@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by stephcurry on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm

@geogeo wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

LOL, because i fell to the water and teleported away from that location
avatar
stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 93
Points : 128
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 87
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:10 pm

he is retard lover of 2012 trainer Very Happy + wallhack <3
he love to use these hax as stylish do so <3
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1208
Points : 1309
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:11 pm

@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

LOL, because i fell to the water and teleported away from that location
first you uploaded the video and this jajaja I don't buy this :"X am waiting for admin and if admin request for full video am going to upload :X
@Thunder_Bird wrote:he is retard lover of 2012 trainer Very Happy + wallhack <3
he love to use these hax as stylish do so <3
exactly he was banned recently for spawn killing and he's once again back with attack Razz

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by bilalnm7 on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:18 pm

step can u provide logs of teleportation here?
avatar
bilalnm7
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 228
Points : 283
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-06-06
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by stephcurry on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:34 pm

bilalnm3 wrote:step can u provide logs of teleportation here?

https://imgur.com/a/p8GNu
avatar
stephcurry
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 93
Points : 128
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-02-04
Age : 87
Location : Oakland

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:48 pm

@stephcurry wrote:
bilalnm3 wrote:step can u provide logs of teleportation here?

https://imgur.com/a/p8GNu
lmao,okay so well,if you didn't used 2012 trainer but for sure you did death evade am i right,we were in combat and you used /goto
and I still don't believe your proof,Provide pure log it can be edited as well via notepad

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by SiGNaL on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:24 pm

@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

LOL, because i fell to the water and teleported away from that location

Stephen was somewhere around there and can't really say it was a a hack since heli was covering the frame (in geogeo's video), it would be nice if Devilkiller have any clip of that moment.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1448
Points : 1609
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by geogeo on Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:21 pm

@SiGNaL wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

LOL, because i fell to the water and teleported away from that location

Stephen was somewhere around there and can't really say it was a a hack since heli was covering the frame (in geogeo's video), it would be nice if Devilkiller have any clip of that moment.
signal tell him,to post screen shot of his log not txt file to even prove that he really did /gotoloc
he calming to be fell under water is completely joke look at his hp i guess 20 or 10 if he fell in water he would've been died at the moment because typing /gotoloc and he'd have been drowned till typing /gotoloc m or what ever

geogeo
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1112
Points : 1522
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Geo Space

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by SiGNaL on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:17 pm

@geogeo wrote:
@SiGNaL wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:
@geogeo wrote:
@stephcurry wrote:yes, that's not the proof, because i don't have the video from that situation, but i'm showing you where i went, since there was no hack
don't worry but I've the full video I'll show if admins asked for it :"X you were no where to be found there Very Happy

LOL, because i fell to the water and teleported away from that location

Stephen was somewhere around there and can't really say it was a a hack since heli was covering the frame (in geogeo's video), it would be nice if Devilkiller have any clip of that moment.
signal tell him,to post screen shot of his log not txt file to even prove that he really did /gotoloc
he calming to be fell under water is completely joke look at his hp i guess 20 or 10 if he fell in water he would've been died at the moment because typing /gotoloc and he'd have been drowned till typing /gotoloc m or what ever  

It is not that hard to evade from drowning and the log provided by him is acceptable due to lack of proof from your side, denied.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1448
Points : 1609
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] player report - [KFt]StephanCurry

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum