Latest topics
» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

» Fun Fact about VCMP!
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:56 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153126 messages in 10449 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:42 pm

Your in-game name: [F2]Thunder_Bird
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK]Arnold
Date and time of Rulebreaking: just now
What did he do? Describe please: Banned me for hp hax

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Mr. Alone, 5k Signal Smile and bradman
NOTE : I cant tell you guys how am I stopping myself for abusing this kid. And I dont know how many further mistakes he do and how many times you guys will forgive this retard.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:48 pm

Stop lying & tell us what was that program?
it was like HP Hack.
If you guys want me to explain the rule breaking scene so tell me, I will...

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:51 pm

HP HACK??? HP HACK??? Arnold, u are an admin so please u should not drag clan fights and personal matters into your job

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:HP HACK??? HP HACK??? Arnold, u are an admin so please u should not drag clan fights and personal matters into your job
You are not allowed to post here, unless you are the witness or you have something important to about this report.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:54 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Stop lying & tell us what was that program?
it was like HP Hack.
If you  guys want me to explain the rule breaking scene so tell me, I will...
its called mukesh-all-in-one.asi
BTW am not lying or the logs lying?
tu mu utha k jis ko dil krta hai ban lga deta hai, apni aukat mien reh to behtar hai, mien is baat py heran hn tumy admin kis ny bnaya hai
do you think am a retard? or I dont have brain? srsly I mean if I wanted to use hp hack I would do in front of you and 5k? srsly? dont you have brain? there is signal also :.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Well, everyone does that. And as for improtant here it is......

He cant just F*cking turn an hp hack on and off in a few sec and his evidence shows that he was killed by 5k just seconds before ban It may be a crashlog thing or a lag

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:00 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Stop lying & tell us what was that program?
it was like HP Hack.
If you  guys want me to explain the rule breaking scene so tell me, I will...
its called mukesh-all-in-one.asi
BTW am not lying or the logs lying?
tu mu utha k jis ko dil krta hai ban lga deta hai, apni aukat mien reh to behtar hai, mien is baat py heran hn tumy admin kis ny bnaya hai
do you think am a retard? or I dont have brain? srsly I mean if I wanted to use hp hack I would do in front of you and 5k? srsly? dont you have brain? there is signal also :.
Let 4K come.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:01 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Stop lying & tell us what was that program?
it was like HP Hack.
If you  guys want me to explain the rule breaking scene so tell me, I will...
its called mukesh-all-in-one.asi
BTW am not lying or the logs lying?
tu mu utha k jis ko dil krta hai ban lga deta hai, apni aukat mien reh to behtar hai, mien is baat py heran hn tumy admin kis ny bnaya hai
do you think am a retard? or I dont have brain? srsly I mean if I wanted to use hp hack I would do in front of you and 5k? srsly? dont you have brain? there is signal also :.
Let 4K come.
sure
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Yeah. 4K will know how to deal with this

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Sorry but I'm witness of Arnold here.
I have shoot Thunder_Bird many times, and he never get falling even one all the time., only 2-1 ( I'm very sure he turn off it ) i can kill him.
Keep Waiting.
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Revy wrote:Sorry but I'm witness of Arnold here.
I have shoot Thunder_Bird many times, and he never get falling even one all the time., only 2-1 ( I'm very sure he turn off it ) i can kill him.
Keep Waiting.
Turn off what?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:12 pm

Also we have to consider that there were about 10-11 people against Thunder so it may also be fires comming from all the place and u werent able to see if u hit it or not. It can be lag

_______________________________________

4K wrote:Why are you interested in becoming an admin on VKs official server: I will kick hackers and rulebreakers

@Chuck Norris wrote:
➄K. wrote:What i will get if i have all Stuff in Zone already ? :c

A stats reset.

S.O.D. wrote:What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
-Honset.
-Have Humanity.
-Brave full.
-I can sacrifice my time for vks.

I <3 YOU TOO ShaRabI^!
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 489
Points : 571
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:14 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:Also we have to consider that there were about 10-11 people against Thunder so it may also be fires comming from all the place and u werent able to see if u hit it or not. It can be lag
ofc I was lagging with VPN which is allowed Smile . I actually raped them all badly thats why they all are angry Smile
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 703
Points : 790
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:31 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:32 pm

Don_Bradman wrote:HP HACK??? HP HACK??? Arnold, u are an admin so please u should not drag clan fights and personal matters into your job
Not your business. Leave it. Thank.

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:34 pm

OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:35 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Buddy, It was just 1.5 or 2 sec that his Hp got full again, /heal take 3 or 5 secs.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:36 pm

He only plays for 2 days sat and sunday 
You just ruined his weekend
Can someome unban him, as we all.know its not a hack 
Dont take serius bro but you have no knowledge about vcmp. 
Your logic - if you cant kill him just ban him 
First javz now bird.


Last edited by Desi on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 713
Points : 787
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:38 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Can you kindly tell me witch hp hack refill hp that fast?
This is just bullshit.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:39 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Can you kindly tell me witch hp hack refill hp that fast?
This is just bullshit.

You're not the only hacker per0 here. Razz

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:40 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:41 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Can you kindly tell me witch hp hack refill hp that fast?
This is just bullshit.

You're not the only hacker per0 here. Razz
You enjoying my situation?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:42 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Can you kindly tell me witch hp hack refill hp that fast?
This is just bullshit.

You're not the only hacker per0 here. Razz
You enjoying my situation?

Lel you taking it serious? I thought you were known for joking even in serious and dangerous situations. xddd

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:43 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:44 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:45 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Well i talked to Arnold He told me that Bird was using hacks.
Arnold : i fall off bird on ground and shot him his hp decreee to 40 but after he get up and his hP 100.

Then i tell Arnold that there isn't kinda hack which decrese hp and incerse hp in seconds Or this isn't a Hp hacks cuz Arnold told that his hp decrese to 40

There is, but it's also possible you do /heal before getting shot and you heal before getting up.
Can you kindly tell me witch hp hack refill hp that fast?
This is just bullshit.

You're not the only hacker per0 here. Razz
You enjoying my situation?

Lel you taking it serious? I thought you were known for joking even in serious and dangerous situations. xddd
Man ofc. am taking it serious its my F*cking weekend lol and I only have this server to play :... I didnt change my college uniform and started to play since afternoon :...
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:47 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
sure whynot
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:49 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
Which logs can prove that ??
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:51 pm

Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
Which logs can prove that ??

Which shows a headshot kill message after he spawned and right after he fell.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:54 pm

Hell yeaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I F*cking got it yeaaaa!!! now I remember all the shit happened
According to arnold I just spawned and 5k and another LP shit was around me and I remember I was using spaz and I shooted 5k with it, you know if we shoot someone with spaz and he fell off with 1 hp then he dies after standing up Very Happy so it happened
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:55 pm

4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
Which logs can prove that ??

Which shows a headshot kill message after he spawned and right after he fell.
so ? What u want is Video not Picture. So why Take a Pic ??
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
Which logs can prove that ??

Which shows a headshot kill message after he spawned and right after he fell.
so ? What u want is Video not Picture. So why Take a Pic ??

Can you tell me of all participants in the fight at prop 100?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:57 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:Hell yeaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I F*cking got it yeaaaa!!! now I remember all the shit happened
According to arnold I just spawned and 5k and another LP shit was around me and I remember I was using spaz and I shooted 5k with it, you know if we shoot someone with spaz and he fell off with 1 hp then he dies after standing up Very Happy so it happened
This guy will never say the truth, Well I exposed you in front of 4K, so just wait.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:01 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:Hell yeaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I F*cking got it yeaaaa!!! now I remember all the shit happened
According to arnold I just spawned and 5k and another LP shit was around me and I remember I was using spaz and I shooted 5k with it, you know if we shoot someone with spaz and he fell off with 1 hp then he dies after standing up Very Happy so it happened
This guy will never say the truth, Well I exposed you in front of 4K, so just wait.
whats the wrong thing? isnt it possible I F*cking remember al the secene you guys are three and I was trying to wipe out you all and shooted 5k he fell down with 1hp pften happenes with spaz Smile everyone knows Smile Now am cool, you can do whatever you want Very Happy
BTW gimme your FB if you want that asi file that refills hp in microseconds lol
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:01 pm

4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:OHHHH!!!!!!!!!! LoL as far as I understood maybe I took someones headshot thats why maybe :/

Okay, not HP Hack, but Aimbot. :c
Man 4k come one, there isnt any suck hack
I was killing everyone blindly thats maybe a possibility I dont even remember . I send you logs of their rape or I post it here? I just wanted to tell you how they all are crying there + do you think am brainless and I use hp hack infront of my enemy(5k) + 2 admin ?

You already said that you got a headshot kill which is why your HP increased so why are you giving further defense? The defense is enough, I just PMed Arnold about it so he can confirm your headshot kill and if he does then you are innocent and will be unbanned.
LoL I thought you are saying that aimbot thing in a negative meaning, but you know that if someone fell off and before it he shoots someone he gets the hp

Na, I told you long ago when you used to ban evade that I'm never angry or serious. :c

Anyways, Arnold is saying you just respawned so it's not possible you got a kill. Can you send me your logs so I can confirm that.
Which logs can prove that ??

Which shows a headshot kill message after he spawned and right after he fell.
so ? What u want is Video not Picture. So why Take a Pic ??

Can you tell me of all participants in the fight at prop 100?
Told Thunder give chatlogs for couting.
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:02 pm

Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:04 pm

4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
OFC he fix evindence, this have in Rules.
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:05 pm

Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
OFC he fix evindence, this have in Rules.

Na, he gave me his whole chatlog and it shows this.

Arnold showed me same scene in his logs.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Backtodagame on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 pm

4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
OFC he fix evindence, this have in Rules.

Na, he gave me his whole chatlog and it shows this.

Arnold showed me same scene in his logs.
But point of this chatlog is what ??
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Pavonis on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 pm

I am also with Arnold he can increase his hp in just a sec I saw it when me and gray was fighting with bird. You guys can ask gray too. I am sure about that Arnold is true because I saw it too when me and gray was fighting with him.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2759
Points : 3089
Reputation : -15
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In your home :3

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:07 pm

What does chatlogs prove ? 
There is no hack which refil health in 2 second.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 713
Points : 787
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:16 pm

@Desi wrote:What does chatlogs prove ? 
There is no hack which refil health in 2 second.

Then where's the fun if we just accept that there is no hack? Will be fun if we find out what actually happened. And what are you talking about hacks? Anyone can make any hack any day which can do anything. There was a time no one knew about aimbot in 0.3, so the first person to use aimbot, why didn't everyone just say that there is no aimbot so he's not hacking? They investigated and found out that it's not normal gameplay and it's aimbot hack and that is called increasing your knowledge.

Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:
Revy wrote:
4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
OFC he fix evindence, this have in Rules.

Na, he gave me his whole chatlog and it shows this.

Arnold showed me same scene in his logs.
But point of this chatlog is what ??

Wait and watch. Razz

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 pm

Well, Im the one who witnessed the violation so
#opinion:  According this picture: When Bird had killed 5K he received 10hp ( to = 100, a base HP from 100prop ) then he killed Arnold and received 2hp ( to = 100 ) at 20:31:02 and Arnold banned him at 20:31:05 make  a Subtraction 05 - 02 = 03 (s)
it mean 3s. That time doesn't enough to healing your HP ( because It take you 5s ). So my  conclusion is Bird was use HP Hack This is just my opinion. be patient for others experience-admin


Last edited by Mr.Alone on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:20 pm

4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
I dare you to check logs of server database :... I didnt change any of logs nor the posted one niether the one that I sent you
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Desi on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:21 pm

Lets see , Waiting 
Btw i dont think without proper evidence you can prove anything , there should be atleast a video clip.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 713
Points : 787
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by ЧК. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:23 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:Bird, this is the time it occured, not what you are showing.



Source: Your chatlog.
I dare you to check logs of server database :... I didnt change any of logs nor the posted one niether the one that I sent you

Mate, I'm not saying you edited. I'm just saying that you are wrong that the incident occured at that time because it occured at this time. I've PMed Arnold to confirm something from him, so please wait for it.

@Mr.Alone wrote:Well, Im the one who witnessed the violation so
#opinion:  According this picture: When Bird had killed 5K he received 10hp ( to = 100, a base HP from 100prop ) then he killed Arnold and received 2hp ( to = 100 ) at 20:31:02 and Arnold banned him at 20:31:05 make  a multiplication 05 - 03 = 02 (s)
it mean 3s. That time doesn't enough to healing your HP ( because It take you 5s ). So my  conclusion is Bird was use HP Hack This is just my opinion. be patient for others experience-admin
 

 

Bird was mistaken because this is not when the incident occured (according to Arnold's statement).

@Desi wrote:Lets see , Waiting
Btw i dont think without proper evidence you can prove anything , there should be atleast a video clip.

This is not a player report on Bird where the burden of evidence is on the prosecution, this incident occured in front of an admin witness who took action so the burden of evidence is on the defense. And I'm trying to find evidence in defense of Bird so we can find out what actually happened.


Last edited by 4K. on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:25 pm

@4K. what was you saying that the logs I sent + logs I posted are different?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum