Top posters
4K. (5876)
 
MaSoN^ (5816)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5132)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4047)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3562)
 
Vipe[R] (3540)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3393)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116122 messages in 7579 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by ZAiM on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:19 pm

@Duke i am Not On F2 Any More lol

F2 Suck Razz
avatar
ZAiM
New Member
New Member

Posts : 31
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-13
Location : M00N

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Duke on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Ahm Ahm...
Looks like F2s can't play fair n square. The founder nerd is himself a laggot what we'll expect with other tard members like Shaktiman and Nerd Frost.


Last edited by Duke on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 723
Points : 793
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:25 pm

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 506
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
When I first joined KF, I played on an Asus computer, windows XP and 248 MB RAM. So yes, I do know how antivirus can screw up a game, but if it was antivirus, the lag wouldn't be a temporary thing. Besides, whenever I used to scan that old computer, every player said I warped. Thunder didn't. Again, evidence stands strong.
PS: If his PC is that bad, then his fps wouldn't be above 58 even if he was not scanning. Stop making up stuff

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 48. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm

Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
Good work bro
avatar
48.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 330
Points : 450
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : Planet 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by ZAiM on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:36 pm

First Did Thunder_Bird Antivirus Scanning His PC when He play the game Always LOL and he play game with scan , Finish Your Scan After That Play kid lol
avatar
ZAiM
New Member
New Member

Posts : 31
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-13
Location : M00N

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
When I first joined KF, I played on an Asus computer, windows XP and 248 MB RAM. So yes, I do know how antivirus can screw up a game, but if it was antivirus, the lag wouldn't be a temporary thing. Besides, whenever I used to scan that old computer, every player said I warped. Thunder didn't. Again, evidence stands strong.
PS: If his PC is that bad, then his fps wouldn't be above 58 even if he was not scanning. Stop making up stuff
You still not get my point I was trying to say run an antivirus in a low or a normal pc and after that when you play the game you will get some bit of lags in your game but they will not show to the other person, maybe, because they just slow your game for a while maybe for 4 or 5 seconds and they are looks like fps lags but they are different. He slows your game like that your game is hanging, something like that maybe now you can understand, I hope.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 506
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:58 pm

it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:01 pm

ok let me reveal my secret
@mukeshtrainer
@pentium II
112MB RAM PLS
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Michael. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:04 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
Everybody knows u take a pic for asking chlenix 1337 on The Team Forum Razz
avatar
Michael.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 924
Points : 1067
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 pm

Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
When I first joined KF, I played on an Asus computer, windows XP and 248 MB RAM. So yes, I do know how antivirus can screw up a game, but if it was antivirus, the lag wouldn't be a temporary thing. Besides, whenever I used to scan that old computer, every player said I warped. Thunder didn't. Again, evidence stands strong.
PS: If his PC is that bad, then his fps wouldn't be above 58 even if he was not scanning. Stop making up stuff
You still not get my point I was trying to say run an antivirus in a low or a normal pc and after that when you play the game you will get some bit of lags in your game but they will not show to the other person, maybe, because they just slow your game for a while maybe for 4 or 5 seconds and they are looks like fps lags but they are different. He slows your game like that your game is hanging, something like that maybe now you can understand, I hope.
I have 2 questions. No.1)Zaim said he has faced with the same problem as me and he asked you a question, whether Thunder runs his scan 24/7?
2) You didn't read my reply mate. I HAVE played on a poor pc. And you said he has a low pc at first, then when I said i have played on a poor pc, you changed to low/normal. Make up your mind mate. Also, if he was scanning, his FPS would never reach 60, given he did lag for 3 seconds without any warp at all xDDD That my bro, is what mathematicians call an impossible event. You can't expect a player to lag, not warp, get killed easily with a m60 body shot and have the best fps, all within a time span of 20 seconds.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:10 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:14 pm

Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass
I dont need to defwnd myself see kid if we enable headshot protection hp get hacked too but i eas getting killed in the video if you saw it
plus I can understand your fealings after your rape in EC by me
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Michael. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
Everybody knows u take a pic for asking chlenix 1337 on The Team Forum Razz
:c you pls no tell anyone
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:18 pm

Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong.
First, go and buy a low pc then install an antivirus and start a scan and after that, you will definitely get some lags and btw I was trying to say that the lags he got just for a while my friend and I hope now you can understand what I am talking about.
When I first joined KF, I played on an Asus computer, windows XP and 248 MB RAM. So yes, I do know how antivirus can screw up a game, but if it was antivirus, the lag wouldn't be a temporary thing. Besides, whenever I used to scan that old computer, every player said I warped. Thunder didn't. Again, evidence stands strong.
PS: If his PC is that bad, then his fps wouldn't be above 58 even if he was not scanning. Stop making up stuff
You still not get my point I was trying to say run an antivirus in a low or a normal pc and after that when you play the game you will get some bit of lags in your game but they will not show to the other person, maybe, because they just slow your game for a while maybe for 4 or 5 seconds and they are looks like fps lags but they are different. He slows your game like that your game is hanging, something like that maybe now you can understand, I hope.
I have 2 questions. No.1)Zaim said he has faced with the same problem as me and he asked you a question, whether Thunder runs his scan 24/7?
2) You didn't read my reply mate. I HAVE played on a poor pc. And you said he has a low pc at first, then when I said i have played on a poor pc, you changed to low/normal. Make up your mind mate. Also, if he was scanning, his FPS would never reach 60, given he did lag for 3 seconds without any warp at all xDDD That my bro, is what mathematicians call an impossible event. You can't expect a player to lag, not warp, get killed easily with a m60 body shot and have the best fps, all within a time span of 20 seconds.
Why I changed my words, low to low and normal. Let me tell you about that I said low, first, then I said low and normal because I want you to understand my words but you still not get my point IDK why? but as I said you get the lags it look likes fps lags but they are different. ok?
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass
Mate, If you enable headshot protection, it also freezes your hp but in the video, we all can see you kill him with m60 and you can't disable this headshot protection while running.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 506
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:25 pm

sami bro dont waste your time with fraggots who dont even know how to cry silently after getting ass rape from someone
they crying openly up here
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass
I dont need to defwnd myself see kid if we enable headshot protection hp get hacked too but i eas getting killed in the video if you saw it
plus I can understand your fealings after your rape in EC by me
First of all, head hacks don't fix your hp. Here is proof:

Secondly, I haven't played in ec for about 2 weeks, so you need to learn to stop lying your ass off. Don't make me upload my sprees on you both yesterday and today. And I killed you and frost in that video. It was a rape, yours.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 pm

the video proves you shown for headshot protectjon are all useless who are fooling? srsly
stop bieng a retard
B*tch in all the proofs you didnt shooted players body to show that headshot protection dont locks hp all you did was shooted at head :....
plus the video in which you shooted my head and I got no damage then i ran and you killed me with m60 the reason was that I eas afk and when i came in the game I saw you shooting and simply ran off so whats the deal? B*tch pls your kiddish videos proves nothin
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:sami bro dont waste your time with fraggots who dont even know how to cry silently after getting ass rape from someone
they crying openly up here
LOLOLOLOLOL
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass
I dont need to defwnd myself see kid if we enable headshot protection hp get hacked too but i eas getting killed in the video if you saw it
plus I can understand your fealings after your rape in EC by me
First of all, head hacks don't fix your hp. Here is proof:

Secondly, I haven't played in ec for about 2 weeks, so you need to learn to stop lying your ass off. Don't make me upload my sprees on you both yesterday and today. And I killed you and frost in that video. It was a rape, yours.
Reallyyyy????? first of all, the video you included in your reply is not showing that you've enabled headshot protection and what will you give me if I prove that headshot protection freezes your hp. Can you apologize to bird for posting this report?
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 506
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:46 pm

sami pls you try to solve this report xD let us both get some forum stats xD pls we both pro spamming bitchs ok?
the report is actually funny and am having a lotta fun with it
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:46 pm

Sami wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:sami bro dont waste your time with fraggots who dont even know how to cry silently after getting ass rape from someone
they crying openly up here
LOLOLOLOLOL
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:it is expected after a sexy rape of him nothing else to say besides you dont know if I use a lag tool or if youknow tell everyone about it or atleast it name? the video just shows how you get raped by me yesterday with your 3 frags frnds
ok tell me atleast the name of hack that I am using or wait let me be stylish ass
duke rulebreaker dont trust him bla bla bla its a bug just wait no its lag oho its my keyboard problem
Rwport denied thnkx for reporting
When there are above 5 evidence against you, your best reply is to name the hack you use? LOL!!!!!! Just so you know, head shot protection is possible with 2012 trainer. And defend yourself better, rather than acting like a smartass
I dont need to defwnd myself see kid if we enable headshot protection hp get hacked too but i eas getting killed in the video if you saw it
plus I can understand your fealings after your rape in EC by me
First of all, head hacks don't fix your hp. Here is proof:

Secondly, I haven't played in ec for about 2 weeks, so you need to learn to stop lying your ass off. Don't make me upload my sprees on you both yesterday and today. And I killed you and frost in that video. It was a rape, yours.
Reallyyyy????? first of all, the video you included in your reply is not showing that you've enabled headshot protection and what will you give me if I prove that headshot protection freezes your hp. Can you apologize to bird for posting this report?
I won't apologize, as all the evidence posted against him, which is above 5, have still not been defended against. BTW, there are 3 versions of 2012 trainer. Maybe one might freeze hp, but doesn't matter, just because you post a video that is in no way related to prove he wasn't hacking in the first video. Remember, I'm not the only person who have made accusations against him. Michael, Duke and Zaim have already agreed with me. Sharabi, an experienced player, F2's former leader and an administrator said that video proof is legit. Usually, KF members defend, but this time, that doesn't look necessary Very Happy

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm

And sami, try to prove those chat logs I posted are fake, or the first video I posted is fake. YOU CAN'T HAHA! You might be able to make a headshot protection video which might freeze hp, but as I said, there are versions to and maybe the hack is used was not 2012 trainer. I used that claim to prove that headshot protection IS possible. There are many ways to do it, most of which is well known to hackers like Thunder Bird. So please stop making useless arguments in this report

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:49 pm

sami oye yr eik headshot protection ty video bna k aedi bond ch day ty aenu ds k headshot protection hp v freeze krda a
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Grayson wrote:And sami, try to prove those chat logs I posted are fake, or the first video I posted is fake. YOU CAN'T HAHA! You might be able to make a headshot protection video which might freeze hp, but as I said, there are versions to and maybe the hack is used was not 2012 trainer. I used that claim to prove that headshot protection IS possible. There are many ways to do it, most of which is well known to hackers like Thunder Bird. So please stop making useless arguments in this report
I will accept that I used hax if you post a video in witch you enabled your so called headshot protection that dont lock hp, then tell a player to shoot at your head then at your body, if after shooting at your body you hp loosed then I will accept that I was using that so called trianer beaides there is no othet hack exists that protects head but not body if so send him to a high level admin for testing or make a testing video of it
dont just say this is possible that is possible bla bla
the video you showed on head protection doesnt proofs anything everyone knows the thing you are talking is just a sciencw fiction lol
#retardgayson
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:06 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:And sami, try to prove those chat logs I posted are fake, or the first video I posted is fake. YOU CAN'T HAHA! You might be able to make a headshot protection video which might freeze hp, but as I said, there are versions to and maybe the hack is used was not 2012 trainer. I used that claim to prove that headshot protection IS possible. There are many ways to do it, most of which is well known to hackers like Thunder Bird. So please stop making useless arguments in this report
I will accept that I used hax if you post a video in witch you enabled your so called headshot protection that dont lock hp, then tell a player to shoot at your head then at your body, if after shooting at your body you hp loosed then I will accept that I was using that so called trianer beaides there is no othet hack exists that protects head but not body if so send him to a high level admin for testing or make a testing video of it
dont just say this is possible that is possible bla bla
the video you showed on head protection doesnt proofs anything everyone knows the thing you are talking is just a sciencw fiction lol
#retardgayson
Thunder_Bird wrote:sami oye yr eik headshot protection ty video bna k aedi bond ch day ty aenu ds k headshot protection hp v freeze krda a
Thunder bird, there are numerous hacks for vcmp unknown to many. I'm sure you used one which doesn't freeze your hp. I don't need to name it, as I have made proof to show that you used one. So, instead of trying to redirect the report to a new direction, why don't you just admit the goddamn truth. Everyone knows it.

And FYI, it is not necessary to post the name of the hack as long as evidence shows you have hacked. I mean, no one asked for the name of software used by Rock_Star when he was banned yesterday by a report I made Very Happy . So, if you think a name will help, then wrong.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Duke on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:08 pm

Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 723
Points : 793
Reputation : -10
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Desi on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:14 pm

Duke wrote:Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
Calm your tits my son, first dont reply useless 
Second,next time you will get perma banned for evading so better stop death evading then blame thunder for hacking , fkin deathevader 
Btw
PROOFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 545
Points : 603
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Desi wrote:
Duke wrote:Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
Calm your tits my son, first dont reply useless 
Second,next time you will get perma banned for evading so better stop death evading then blame thunder for hacking , fkin deathevader 
Btw
PROOFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
kasam sy maza aa gya hahahaha
jb sy ye report pari hai hns hns k pagal ho gya hn mein
mene asal mein kal iski,48 ki,eik LP member ki, or eik or gndh tha sb ki gnd akele mari wo b bina tel k maja aa gya tha kal is liye aj ye forum py ro rahay hain
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Desi wrote:
Duke wrote:Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
Calm your tits my son, first dont reply useless 
Second,next time you will get perma banned for evading so better stop death evading then blame thunder for hacking , fkin deathevader 
Btw
PROOFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
One admin already said that the proof is legit. Also, 3 players( non kf players) have said they have seen bird do this. Please stop saying proof is not enough sir, after all, you can't save him.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Grayson wrote:
Desi wrote:
Duke wrote:Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
Calm your tits my son, first dont reply useless 
Second,next time you will get perma banned for evading so better stop death evading then blame thunder for hacking , fkin deathevader 
Btw
PROOFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
One admin already said that the proof is legit. Also, 3 players( non kf players) have said they have seen bird do this. Please stop saying proof is not enough sir, after all, you can't save him.
the admin you are talking about just said that becoz yesterday I called him rwtard in his post
he dont have any single shit experience about hax he begged me for 2012 trianer ....
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:32 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Desi wrote:
Duke wrote:Enough is enough, a kid is spotted here instead of accepting his mistake and asking for a apology for what he'd done, he's abusing and making immature and shitty replies. Many of the players are familiar of this rule-breaker why admin aren't making a decision?
He isn't making a strong defense instead of that he's making useless replies.
Calm your tits my son, first dont reply useless 
Second,next time you will get perma banned for evading so better stop death evading then blame thunder for hacking , fkin deathevader 
Btw
PROOFS ARE NOT ENOUGH
One admin already said that the proof is legit. Also, 3 players( non kf players) have said they have seen bird do this. Please stop saying proof is not enough sir, after all, you can't save him.
the admin you are talking about just said that becoz yesterday I called him rwtard in his post
he dont have any single shit experience about hax he begged me for 2012 trianer ....

That still doesn't sound like a defense. It isn't my option to post a reply, rather yours to present a defense.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm done replying to your meaningless replies. I will let the admins do their thing.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:35 pm

ok am tired of of telling a retard KF faggot
@4k.
@4K.
deal with it and tell this B*tch about headshot protection
he just created a hack jn his empty mind that locks head but not body
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Pavonis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:59 pm

I agree about the that he did that hack cuz if a player is afk and u shot him with explosives ( like m60, rocket, nades, molotoves) then he will die whenever he unpause his game. And thunder did evade just for 2.5 seconds it's impossible cuz if u r on a low pc then it will take like to 3 sec to pause the game and for unpausing it will take more 3 sec and if u did pause there should be a reason? so you can't be back before like 10 sec. And if u say it's lag then u r wrong cuz he continuesly shot u more than 2.5 sec on ur head but it did not poped up but ur hp got low down so it's easy to say that u was using head protection. And I have also used a potato pc like more than 8 months. So I am experienced. It's better you accept your mistake.
avatar
Pavonis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 496
Points : 588
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:09 pm

Pavonis wrote:I agree about the that he did that hack cuz if a player is afk and u shot him with explosives ( like m60, rocket, nades, molotoves) then he will die whenever he unpause his game. And thunder did evade just for 2.5 seconds it's impossible cuz if u r on a low pc then it will take like to 3 sec to pause the game and for unpausing it will take more 3 sec and if u did pause there should be a reason? so you can't  be back before like 10 sec. And if u say it's  lag then u r wrong cuz he continuesly shot u more than 2.5 sec on ur head but it did not poped up but ur hp got low down so it's easy to say that u was using head protection. And I have also used a potato pc like more than 8 months. So I am experienced. It's  better you accept your mistake.
another frag rwtard here
kid, are you blind? did he showed in his video that for how long I did pause my game? no he didnt it could be a valid proof if he show that am moving then I paused then ran
IK why you are bringing your ass here because when today I raped you(4spree) you ran off making excuses like bro check your ping and your fps
you there claimed that I was lagging due to ping and now you saying Itd not a lag? post a proof or GTFO random brainless asslickers like you cant do anything here
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Pavonis on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:15 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Pavonis wrote:I agree about the that he did that hack cuz if a player is afk and u shot him with explosives ( like m60, rocket, nades, molotoves) then he will die whenever he unpause his game. And thunder did evade just for 2.5 seconds it's impossible cuz if u r on a low pc then it will take like to 3 sec to pause the game and for unpausing it will take more 3 sec and if u did pause there should be a reason? so you can't  be back before like 10 sec. And if u say it's  lag then u r wrong cuz he continuesly shot u more than 2.5 sec on ur head but it did not poped up but ur hp got low down so it's easy to say that u was using head protection. And I have also used a potato pc like more than 8 months. So I am experienced. It's  better you accept your mistake.
another frag rwtard here
kid, are you blind? did he showed in his video that for how long I did pause my game? no he didnt it could be a valid proof if he show that am moving then I paused then ran
IK why you are bringing your ass here because when today I raped you(4spree) you ran off making excuses like bro check your ping and your fps
you there claimed that I was lagging due to ping and now you saying Itd not a lag? post a proof or GTFO random brainless asslickers like you cant do anything here
mate u check the video u can count the sec cuz he started his vid before he start to attack u and it was like 2-3 sec.
PS: Mate whatever you say idc. And please try to be polite or you will get forum ban
avatar
Pavonis
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 496
Points : 588
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:24 pm

I pls waiting for admans p!s
4K. you pls ban me for reason: IDK thats just a hack
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:28 pm

Again, doesn't matter what hack you used, as long as you used one, which is evident from the videos per se.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:32 pm

1 2 cha cha cha
3 4 cha cha cha
duke raped cha cha cha
gayson raped cha cha cha
leave report tell me howz the poem?
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:35 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:1 2 cha cha cha
3 4 cha cha cha
duke raped cha cha cha
gayson raped cha cha cha
leave report tell me howz the poem?
Better than Walt Whitman. Know him?? OFC you don't, because that would mean you actually have education Very Happy

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 190
Points : 256
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Grayson wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:1 2 cha cha cha
3 4 cha cha cha
duke raped cha cha cha
gayson raped cha cha cha
leave report tell me howz the poem?
Better than Walt Whitman. Know him?? OFC you don't, because that would mean you actually have education Very Happy
:c
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:05 pm

Pavonis wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
Pavonis wrote:I agree about the that he did that hack cuz if a player is afk and u shot him with explosives ( like m60, rocket, nades, molotoves) then he will die whenever he unpause his game. And thunder did evade just for 2.5 seconds it's impossible cuz if u r on a low pc then it will take like to 3 sec to pause the game and for unpausing it will take more 3 sec and if u did pause there should be a reason? so you can't  be back before like 10 sec. And if u say it's  lag then u r wrong cuz he continuesly shot u more than 2.5 sec on ur head but it did not poped up but ur hp got low down so it's easy to say that u was using head protection. And I have also used a potato pc like more than 8 months. So I am experienced. It's  better you accept your mistake.
another frag rwtard here
kid, are you blind? did he showed in his video that for how long I did pause my game? no he didnt it could be a valid proof if he show that am moving then I paused then ran
IK why you are bringing your ass here because when today I raped you(4spree) you ran off making excuses like bro check your ping and your fps
you there claimed that I was lagging due to ping and now you saying Itd not a lag? post a proof or GTFO random brainless asslickers like you cant do anything here
mate u check the video u can count the sec cuz he started his vid before he start to attack u and it was like 2-3 sec.
PS: Mate whatever you say idc. And please try to be polite or you will get forum ban
Better if u get off from here or ill post your owannge.
Admin wanna be

Grayson wrote:Again, doesn't matter what hack you used, as long as you used one, which is evident from the videos per se.
Lol kid is getting rekt

Thunder_Bird wrote:1 2 cha cha cha
3 4 cha cha cha
duke raped cha cha cha
gayson raped cha cha cha
leave report tell me howz the poem?
Lmao that poem hahhah
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 435
Points : 477
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 pm

I pls love frost cos he joining me in this full of fun situation
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 pm

I dunno why every time someone report, kids start insulting him
Anyways evidence are legit for me
Anyways again, I'm just a member and this kind of reports are up to the level 8+ admins, so lets see

_______________________________________
They Hate Us 'cause They Ain't Us. We Are Legends My Fellahs!
#angelsucks
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 543
Points : 639
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:08 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:I pls love frost cos he joining me in this full of fun situation
Lub u too pls lol im laughing on that KF kids after getting rekt haha
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 435
Points : 477
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:10 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:I dunno why every time someone report, kids start insulting him
Anyways evidence are legit for me
Anyways again, I'm just a member and this kind of reports are up to the level 8+ admins, so lets see
Who told u to talk here here man


Last edited by Killer frost^ on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 435
Points : 477
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:12 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:I dunno why every time someone report, kids start insulting him
Anyways evidence are legit for me
Anyways again, I'm just a member and this kind of reports are up to the level 8+ admins, so lets see
Who told u to put your ass here Mr admin wanna be £

Barking dogs seldom bite
BTW your brother is from those KF kids monkey

_______________________________________
They Hate Us 'cause They Ain't Us. We Are Legends My Fellahs!
#angelsucks
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 543
Points : 639
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:I dunno why every time someone report, kids start insulting him
Anyways evidence are legit for me
Anyways again, I'm just a member and this kind of reports are up to the level 8+ admins, so lets see
Who told u to put your ass here Mr admin wanna be £

Barking dogs seldom bite
BTW your brother is from those KF kids monkey
Do i care we brother in real life not ingame so better if u stop barks
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 435
Points : 477
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 48. on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 pm

@Chuck Norris
Warn this clan for insulting others in this forum and they making peoples to fight in forum .This special message for Thunder_Kid and Noobkiller_Frost king
avatar
48.
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 330
Points : 450
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : Planet 47

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 pm

48. wrote:@Chuck Norris
Warn this clan for insulting others in this forum  and they making peoples to fight in forum .This special message for Thunder_Kid and Noobkiller_Frost king
yes ofc. and make 48 admin for asslicki g KF very hard pls
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 776
Points : 866
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum