Top posters
4K. (5907)
 
MaSoN^ (5825)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5157)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)
 
Vipe[R] (3582)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3563)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3394)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116764 messages in 7623 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun 17 Sep - 12:49 by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu 24 Aug - 0:12 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue 15 Aug - 4:15 by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon 31 Jul - 3:00 by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun 21 May - 9:24 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun 9 Apr - 3:54 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat 4 Mar - 3:54 by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat 4 Feb - 2:50 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon 16 Jan - 6:32 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:00

Your in-game name:[KF]Grayson
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[F2]Thunder_Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking:17/09/2017, about 5 hours ago.
What did he do? Describe please:The video tells pretty much the whole story. But let me take this opportunity to explain everything just to make this report legitimate. Now before saying that he was lagging(ping wise or fps wise), check those 2 screenshots. And no, his ping didn't spike during the video as from the video,it is clear that his movements were smooth. Also, please watch the video in 720 or 1080 pixels(My video cutter software ruined the clarity of the video, so if any of y'alls know of a good video cutter, please let me know xD).

Now, watch from 10th second. First, I killed frost with ease, proving I wasn't lagging. But then, and here's the important part, as I switched my crosshairs to Thunder_Bird's head nothing happened to him. It was like he was afk, although that message he sent at the 11th second of the video proves he did not pause his game. Plus, if someone were to pause their game, they would automatically move a little away from where they were standing when in afk mode after they come back ingame. He didn't even flinch. I kept shooting at his head for a decent 2 and a half seconds( which would've been enough to kill a 400+ lagger when standing still). And if you still think it was lag that saved him( although my screenshots prove otherwise) watch the final 10 seconds of the video. When I used m60 on his body, killing him was just like killing a normal 170-190 ping player. Clearly he was using headshot protection


Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Why should I even bother to tell this?? I mean, from the video, it is clear that Killer frost was there and he will defend his clanmate no matter what.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Video evidence:

Screenshots proving he was not lagging:
His fps:
His ping:

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun 17 Sep - 5:03

are you sure he wasnt paused or something?

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2785
Points : 3586
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:04

Watch the video. He sent a message just after I spawned. And as I said in the report, a player will move a little away from were they were standing whilst being afk/ pause once they resume their gameplay. If that isn't enough, remember that I was shooting at him just moments before he started running. It should've been a headshot. I will post another video proving he wasn't afk

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by [F2]m60 on Sun 17 Sep - 5:24

l
o
l
avatar
[F2]m60
New Member
New Member

Posts : 44
Points : 68
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-26
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:28

I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 17 Sep - 5:29

First of all your ping screnshot and fps is completely wrong i mean this isn't ping fps at that time we aere fighting.In your sscreshot my name isnot shown and i was there 1 point its fake.
Your fps in which Hellsing is not active at that time i mean today. WNt proof
As u shoot me and then you aim gowards Bird he was afk at that time when he came back you bullets was desync or he was lagging atm.so thats why your bullets were useless on him.
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun 17 Sep - 5:31

Grayson wrote:I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.

i didnt doubt your report. its just that we have to consider all the possibilities. we dont want to punish someone for nothing. its a very hard to choice to judge if thunder used something here or not, from just 2 seconds. its when we get more and more videos of small things like this happening that we can draw a conclusion. however 4k, mason and the rest of level 7s are more experienced with lag related things and might be able to give better responses to this report. its up to them.

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2785
Points : 3586
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:31

Killer frost^ wrote:First of all your ping screnshot and fps is completely wrong i mean this isn't ping fps at that time we aere fighting.In your sscreshot my name isnot shown and i was there 1 point its fake.
Your fps in which Hellsing is not active at that time i mean today. WNt proof
As u shoot me and then you aim gowards Bird he was afk at that time when he came back you bullets was desync or  he was lagging atm.so thats why your bullets were useless on him.

OK genius, the reason you can't see your name is because your name comes down in the list. From the screenshot, an average man can see that there is a little bit to scroll down. What's your next excuse?

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 17 Sep - 5:31

Also watch a video with 0.5x he moved a little after back but grysom bullets hide it
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:32

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Grayson wrote:I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.

i didnt doubt your report. its just that we have to consider all the possibilities. we dont want to punish someone for nothing. its a very hard to choice to judge if thunder used something here or not, from just 2 seconds. its when we get more and more videos of small things like this happening that we can draw a conclusion. however 4k, mason and the rest of level 7s are more experienced with lag related things and might be able to give better responses to this report. its up to them.
More videos? Good! cus I have more proof Smile

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:33

Killer frost^ wrote:Also watch a video with 0.5x he moved a little after back but grysom bullets hide it
LOL! That movement isn't like the one u see in broly's video. The movement you mentioned is him about to run xDDDDD

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 17 Sep - 5:33

Kid change the scresnshot omg
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 17 Sep - 5:40

Ok guys look the vodeo at 0.25x and youll know all about the video. The way bird come towards me and then he stops suddenly at 0:12 to 0:14 but watch vidro at 0.25x or normal. Bird get afk and stop suddenly also gryson some bullets were on chest of bird not on head but when bird comes back he move a little and run off
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:41

Killer frost^ wrote:Kid change the scresnshot omg
Now you're being delusional. I never changed the screenshot( Assuming that is what u meant). If you mean that there are only as many players as seen in the screenshot, then wrong again! There were 25 players active at the time( It is clearly written in red bold numbers) and that screeshot only shows the first few. You and the others were down the list. What? Got proof to say otherwise?

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 5:46

Killer frost^ wrote:Ok guys look the vodeo at 0.25x and youll know all about the video. The way bird come towards me and then he stops suddenly at 0:12 to 0:14 but watch vidro at 0.25x or normal. Bird get afk and stop suddenly also gryson some bullets were on chest of bird not on head but when bird comes back he move a little and run off
Let's just say for fun that you're saying the truth. Then there are 4 things to note that makes your point invalid.
1) He didn't FLINCH! Flinching and running are different things, Professor Frost
2) Even if he was AFK, which he clearly was not, if those bullets did hit his chest( which only did at first, not the whole time LOL!) his HP should've decreased.
3) He resumed playing VERY FAST! I mean pressing start button to evade, then coming back in under 3 seconds sound illogical. Please stop saying he "accidentally" pressed the start button/ IDM popped up xDDD
4) He is Thunder_Bird, VK's greatest hacker in recorded history Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Sun 17 Sep - 6:12

hmmm intresting
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 505
Points : 519
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-15
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 6:15

Frodo_BaGGinS wrote:hmmm intresting
IKR Very Happy BTW, WELCOME BACK!

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Duke on Sun 17 Sep - 6:21

Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 737
Points : 802
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 4K. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:22

It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, it has happened 100 of times with Flake when I'm fighting him as you guys know Flake types in middle of fights because of his typing skills, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.


Last edited by 4K. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:24; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5907
Points : 6236
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 6:23

Duke wrote:Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.
Admins, looks like I'm not the only one who has seen this. More evidence Smile

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 6:25

4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sun 17 Sep - 6:28

Reading All The Replies Razz xDD Feels Awesome
Anyways Proof is Legit

_______________________________________
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1713
Points : 1965
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-07-25
Age : 14
Location : In My Dreams ................ In Game Name : =EK=ShaRabI^

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun 17 Sep - 6:44

It was his PC problem and I'm pretty sure about that because sometimes his game was not responding for some seconds that's why this happened. That's all!
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 486
Points : 517
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 4K. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:45

Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5907
Points : 6236
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Don_Bradman on Sun 17 Sep - 6:46

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:Reading All The Replies Razz xDD Feels Awesome
Anyways Proof is Legit

LOL I agree about the comments thing. Proof looks good but no game is perfect is it? Might be some bug or might be true idk.
avatar
Don_Bradman
Member
Member

Posts : 60
Points : 82
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 6:47

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 4K. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:50

Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5907
Points : 6236
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Michael. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:54

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?
avatar
Michael.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 970
Points : 1115
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by 4K. on Sun 17 Sep - 6:56

Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?  

You mean pause evade is not possible?

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5907
Points : 6236
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Michael. on Sun 17 Sep - 7:00

4K. wrote:
Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?  

You mean pause evade is not possible?
Never working, even when you using Grenade or m60 too. Except AFK and /q after that. ( You can test it )
avatar
Michael.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 970
Points : 1115
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:03

More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
For text form, click here.
For HTML form, click here.
If adf.ly is blocking that link, simply remove " http://adf.ly/246619/http:// " from the address bar and hit enter Smile


Last edited by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:16; edited 3 times in total

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:05

4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
@4K, see from the 10th second, and go slow. He says "haseeb noob you are co leader lol"

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Michael. on Sun 17 Sep - 7:06

Grayson wrote:More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cexl91a1nugajqi/2017-09-17_09-56-01.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/avo8i5p8q2eb1h0/2017-09-17_09-56-01.html
Yes Man
Since he get unban i never see he get killed by headshot.You can only kill him with Something not get kill by HeadShot like Stubby - Spas - Sh
avatar
Michael.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 970
Points : 1115
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:09

4K. wrote:
Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?  

You mean pause evade is not possible?
What Michael meant is, if a player comes back from afk and is showered with a flurry of M4 bullets to his head almost immediately, he will get killed. In this case though, since he was clearly using hacks, his head was protected from popping.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Desi on Sun 17 Sep - 7:15

Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Try checking his fps more often.
Btw Dont mind brother but you also use vpn maybe its your side lag.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 545
Points : 603
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:19

Desi wrote:Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Try checking his fps more often.
Btw Dont mind brother but you also use vpn maybe its your side lag.
Desi, if it was him lagging, then explain how he was moving so smooth in the video evidence. If his/my ping spiked because of a vpn, then he would be warping on my screen. Also, that ping and fps of his was taken just a few seconds after that video proof was recorded. Both our ping was good. And besides, how will you explain the chat logs, the second video evidence, what duke said and what michael said? And BTW, just seconds after he started running unhurt from my m4, he was killed with an m60 to the body. So clearly a headshot protection hack, mate.
PS: I use cyberghost premium. Yes, it is paid and I have never experienced "side lags" because of it.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Desi on Sun 17 Sep - 7:28

Grayson wrote:
Desi wrote:Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Try checking his fps more often.
Btw Dont mind brother but you also use vpn maybe its your side lag.
Desi, if it was him lagging, then explain how he was moving so smooth in the video evidence. If his/my ping spiked because of a vpn, then he would be warping on my screen. Also, that ping and fps of his was taken just a few seconds after that video proof was recorded. Both our ping was good. And besides, how will you explain the chat logs, the second video evidence, what duke said and what michael said? And BTW, just seconds after he started running unhurt from my m4, he was killed with an m60 to the body. So clearly a headshot protection hack, mate.
PS: I use cyberghost premium. Yes, it is paid and I have never experienced "side lags" because of it.
There is no warping in bumping fps  
Can you post 3 or 5 mints vedio so we can confirm its not lag.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 545
Points : 603
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:32

Desi wrote:
Grayson wrote:
Desi wrote:Just lag nothing else its all becoz of low fps 
Try checking his fps more often.
Btw Dont mind brother but you also use vpn maybe its your side lag.
Desi, if it was him lagging, then explain how he was moving so smooth in the video evidence. If his/my ping spiked because of a vpn, then he would be warping on my screen. Also, that ping and fps of his was taken just a few seconds after that video proof was recorded. Both our ping was good. And besides, how will you explain the chat logs, the second video evidence, what duke said and what michael said? And BTW, just seconds after he started running unhurt from my m4, he was killed with an m60 to the body. So clearly a headshot protection hack, mate.
PS: I use cyberghost premium. Yes, it is paid and I have never experienced "side lags" because of it.
There is no warping in bumping fps  
Can you post 3 or 5 mints vedio so we can confirm its not lag.
Apart from wasting 10 minutes of my time on that, I don't see how it helps the case. I mean you said he/I was lagging during the headshot; and anyone who knows well about lags would know that if a player had a ping spike/ lagged, then there would be a warp in the screens of both players or a hanged screen in one and a warp in the other, especially if someone escaped from direct m4 bullets to the head for almost 3 seconds. And I don't see the need to dig for more proof as no one has been able to properly defend Thunder_Bird against any of my pending evidences

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:42

FYI, Thunder Bird was active today after I posted this. He hasn't posted a reply, yet. I'm thinking he's trying to forge some fake evidence or excuse xD

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Duke on Sun 17 Sep - 7:45


@Grayson, before replying he must watch this.


And then they blame Stylish for F1 hacks.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 737
Points : 802
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by ZAiM on Sun 17 Sep - 7:49

Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable
avatar
ZAiM
New Member
New Member

Posts : 31
Points : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-13
Location : M00N

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Duke on Sun 17 Sep - 7:55

ZAiM wrote:Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable
wowowoooo.... Only F2 is right here? These all player are lying.
@4K
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 737
Points : 802
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun 17 Sep - 7:57

Grayson wrote:FYI, Thunder Bird was active today after I posted this. He hasn't posted a reply, yet. I'm thinking he's trying to forge some fake evidence or excuse xD
Really?? He told me, I would be offline after 4:30 clock because he has to prepare his college test and maybe he will online after 9:00 clock or tomorrow.


Last edited by Sami on Sun 17 Sep - 8:00; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 486
Points : 517
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:57

Duke wrote:
@Grayson, before replying he must watch this.


And then they blame Stylish for F1 hacks.
Looks like he used a fake lag. And yesterday, I told him I will report his lag and cleverly, he stopped using it and became hittable. Instead, he decided to use his classic hack of 2012 Trainer to protect him from any headshots. Now that's 2 reasons to ban him.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 7:59

More and more people have come with evidences and statements against Thunder Bird. I look forward to more videos and an admin reply.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun 17 Sep - 8:04

To those who are saying its lag
Look my friend, a hacker can never be trusted.

_______________________________________


[[/url]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3582
Points : 4264
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 8:09

Here is every proof about his headshot hack:
Grayson wrote:Your in-game name:[KF]Grayson
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[F2]Thunder_Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking:17/09/2017, about 5 hours ago.
What did he do? Describe please:The video tells pretty much the whole story. But let me take this opportunity to explain everything just to make this report legitimate. Now before saying that he was lagging(ping wise or fps wise), check those 2 screenshots. And no, his ping didn't spike during the video as from the video,it is clear that his movements were smooth. Also, please watch the video in 720 or 1080 pixels(My video cutter software ruined the clarity of the video, so if any of y'alls know of a good video cutter, please let me know xD).

Now, watch from 10th second. First, I killed frost with ease, proving I wasn't lagging. But then, and here's the important part, as I switched my crosshairs to Thunder_Bird's head nothing happened to him. It was like he was afk, although that message he sent at the 11th second of the video proves he did not pause his game. Plus, if someone were to pause their game, they would automatically move a little away from where they were standing when in afk mode after they come back ingame. He didn't even flinch. I kept shooting at his head for a decent 2 and a half seconds( which would've been enough to kill a 400+ lagger when standing still). And if you still think it was lag that saved him( although my screenshots prove otherwise) watch the final 10 seconds of the video. When I used m60 on his body, killing him was just like killing a normal 170-190 ping player. Clearly he was using headshot protection


Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Why should I even bother to tell this?? I mean, from the video, it is clear that Killer frost was there and he will defend his clanmate no matter what.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Video evidence:

Screenshots proving he was not lagging:
His fps:
His ping:

Grayson wrote:I asked Broly, someone with ping similar to Thunder at the time to minimize his game and come back. And just as I've said all this time, when a player comes back from pausing their game, their position is changed a little bit.


Duke wrote:Oh I see, that is why whenever I tried to pop his head when he gets up after falling it doesn't works. And I was thinking his evading via game pause. I failed to made a clear video but I've made a lot of videos yesterday while him in a event hosted prop by "Marcus" may be I caught him in one. I will post a video soon I guess I have one.

Michael. wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:
Grayson wrote:
4K. wrote:It happens sometimes while the others is typing. I've seen it a lot, but we still can't deny that it can be a hack. Let's wait for Bird's defense.
Honestly, I've never seen anyone get protected from a headshot just because they were typing. I mean, if that was the case, why would the word "type killer" be famous around vcmp? Also, I was shooting at his head for a long time!!

I don't see any message given by him in the whole video.
@4K
Well, he did send one message after I spawned. But to your point, he didn't type anything whilst I was shooting. I made that statement because you said when other players are typing, that glitch happens.

Well, I cleared that bug with Flake. He actually was using a script that while he's typing he's immune to damage so it wasn't a bug, just his script. And you said he gave a message in the video which proves he was typing and not paused, but I don't see that message.
You know when 1 player AFK and he back while other take m4 and shoot in head, that still kill player AFK right ?  

Michael. wrote:
Grayson wrote:More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cexl91a1nugajqi/2017-09-17_09-56-01.txt
https://www.mediafire.com/file/avo8i5p8q2eb1h0/2017-09-17_09-56-01.html
Yes Man
Since he get unban i never see he get killed by headshot.You can only kill him with Something not get kill by HeadShot like Stubby - Spas - Sh
Grayson wrote:More proof!! I have chatlogs. Look at it whatever way you want, but you will not find him getting killed by a headshot between 11:14 am to 11:45 am. 11:14 is the when me, him, DanielS, frost and some other players were engaged in a fight. Infact, that was the time when the video I posted as evidence was recorded. I mean, almost half an hour without a single headshot in an all out fight itself is suspicious. He was clearly using headshot protection. To make things more interesting, he was never killed by a headshot even once by a M4.
Here are the chatlogs!
For text form, click here.
For HTML form, click here.
If adf.ly is blocking that link, simply remove " http://adf.ly/246619/http:// " from the address bar and hit enter Smile


ZAiM wrote:Yeah i Was There And When i get Him Down With Shotgun i want to shoot him in his head he UnHitable

And this is the evidence by duke about his lag hack, a different case and day, but still a reason to ban him:
Duke wrote:
@Grayson, before replying he must watch this.


And then they blame Stylish for F1 hacks.

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 17 Sep - 8:10

Duke wrote:
@Grayson, before replying he must watch this.


And then they blame Stylish for F1 hacks.
HEY FAG u r the biggest lagger here.stop talking shit here.It was your lagg or desync bullets didnt u saw other player arenot geeting any damage due to your lagg
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Sami on Sun 17 Sep - 8:13

Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 486
Points : 517
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Report-[F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by Grayson on Sun 17 Sep - 8:15

Sami wrote:Maybe, he was scanning his pc with an antivirus. He also told me that on call when he will free. He will scan his pc and after that, he will go for his studies. If you don't believe me so, try it with your PC. If you have a low pc, run a scan with an antivirus and play vcmp and I'm pretty sure you also get some fps lags while playing the game and they will protect you from headshots sometimes.
If he got a lag because of an antivirus scan, then his fps would never reach 60.1202. In the 1st evidence I posted, his fps was 60.1202, which is like the best fps achievable. Nice try Sami, but still the evidence stand strong. The nerve of bird, making lies even after every evidence point against him Very Happy . Also sami, I kept shooting his head for almost 3 seconds straight. None of them did nothing, but an m60 to his body killed him easily. SO NOT LAG BRO!

_______________________________________
OK, so I'm gonna make a cool video containing all of my sprees on Thunder Bird, Killer Frost and a few other players Very Happy It's gonna be long, so I need to make it as short as possible with editing every pause, talks etc. Stay tuned Smile
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 205
Points : 271
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum