Latest topics
» Valdis Changed!
by =AV=bryan^ Today at 5:02 pm

» Suggestion - Zone
by Valdis Today at 5:00 pm

» Mukesh Is Back With Another Amazing Hack(One hit kill)
by shield110 Today at 4:54 pm

» @Tag Own Name Own Post
by Valdis Today at 4:40 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Valdis Today at 4:35 pm

» Sell vehicles
by SymBioTi[C]^ Today at 4:19 pm

» Forget - Password.
by Pavonis Today at 4:08 pm

» Suggestion
by Halo Today at 3:59 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Halo Today at 3:31 pm

» For VCMP players/gaymers
by Valdis Today at 3:08 pm

» [Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles
by Valdis Today at 3:02 pm

» [Accepted] Unban Appeal - =KF=DarkSid3R
by KuRuMi^ Today at 6:25 am

» [Denied] Admin Application - iNs.Force.
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:59 am

» [Solved] About sunspection
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:59 am

» [Denied] Unban me plz
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 10:45 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7101)
 
HeatoN^ (6107)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5768)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5270)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3905)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1070 registered users
The newest registered user is aSsI

Our users have posted a total of 140220 messages in 9320 subjects
February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Go down

Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:37 am

Forum Account Unban App - KakrzZ..
I apologize on what I did.
I'm Sorry to all players for Publishing Viruse's.
Unban My Account . I will never repeat the same thing again.
Thanks
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Sami on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 am

@4K. your best friend want your help :v.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by ЧК. on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:11 am

@Sami wrote:@4K. your best friend want your help :v.

Forum bans are not in my hand. :c

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7101
Points : 7485
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:06 am

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:@4K. your best friend want your help :v.

Forum bans are not in my hand. :c
O.o Hmm, Thanks for your reply.
\_/

@Angel Razz
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Mr.Alone on Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:52 pm

Skarkz Ubz wrote:Forum Account Unban App - KakrzZ..
I apologize on what I did.
I'm Sorry to all players for Publishing Viruse's.
Unban My Account . I will never repeat the same thing again.
Thanks
#myopinion : Please, Face It,You , take the consequence of publishing Viruse's . By Publishing Viruse's, You can make other player could not playgame or worst is their PC get damaged

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
EK's member



''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 808
Points : 878
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:20 pm

Never unban him.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:31 pm

Hmm,
I know you all are angry with me.
That's is why I'm Sorry to all of you.
I Hope You forgive me.
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Sami on Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:45 pm

Give him a test. I mean just unban him for 2 weeks, If he did any bad thing in these two weeks then kick his ass again, lol.
Don't mind Malik Smile.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:30 pm

@Sami wrote:Give him a test. I mean just unban him for 2 weeks, If he did any bad thing in these two weeks then kick his ass again, lol.
Don't mind Malik Smile.
Np,
@4K. can You do this? pls
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:12 pm

Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Sami wrote:Give him a test. I mean just unban him for 2 weeks, If he did any bad thing in these two weeks then kick his ass again, lol.
Don't mind Malik Smile.
Np,
@4K. can You do this? pls
nah 4k dont do it agar dost hai toh Razz
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:46 pm

Good luck copycat ;v

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5768
Points : 6774
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by KuRuMi^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Chances of getting unbanned is low. Wish you luck at least.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2148
Points : 2388
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Thanks but Vipe[R] tujeh kia ho gya re?
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:30 pm

Remove that shit in your profile and I'll unban your other account, the next time you do something stupid however, I'll just delete your account.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2697
Points : 4891
Reputation : 1398
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by ЧК. on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:59 pm

@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Sami wrote:Give him a test. I mean just unban him for 2 weeks, If he did any bad thing in these two weeks then kick his ass again, lol.
Don't mind Malik Smile.
Np,
@4K. can You do this? pls
nah 4k dont do it agar dost hai toh Razz

BC mera order to krde :c

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7101
Points : 7485
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:44 am

Skarkz Ubz wrote:Thanks but Vipe[R] tujeh kia ho gya re?
Dude I was about to click on those links but I realised it could be virus...
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by HaseeB^ on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:04 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Thanks but Vipe[R] tujeh kia ho gya re?
Dude I was about to click on those links but I realised it could be virus...
Chance dede tune click to nhi kiya na dedo is ko chance, Tu kyon bacha ban raha he ?
Malik yar phir se wo virus yan or cheaz na dalna waran mere python programmes bhi mere design kiye huven pare hain! Razz

_______________________________________

avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 708
Points : 780
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 19
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Arnold^ on Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:56 am

Skarkz Ubz wrote:Hmm,
I know you all are angry with me.
That's is why I'm Sorry to all of you.
I Hope You forgive me.
Can your freaking sorry can fix our PCs?

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4322
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:18 am

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Hmm,
I know you all are angry with me.
That's is why I'm Sorry to all of you.
I Hope You forgive me.
Can your freaking sorry can fix our PCs?
I think he deserver a chance now.

=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1217
Points : 1546
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by SdS.Shiragami_Youko on Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:58 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:Good luck copycat ;v
avatar
SdS.Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 694
Points : 782
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Network Local

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:01 am

O.o
@angela That is looking cool pls xdd
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Umar4911 on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:01 am

Good luck
avatar
Umar4911
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 642
Points : 791
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 am

Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:33 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
O.o I think you are scared *just Joking*
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:37 am

Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
O.o I think you are scared *just Joking*
Scared from whom? You?
Haha itne bure din nahi aaye
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:48 am

chance dede yar
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 565
Points : 577
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:50 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
O.o I think you are scared *just Joking*
Scared from whom? You?
Haha itne bure din nahi aaye
: DDD salay itnay axhay din bhi nai aye >>> <3
wse tujeh kia hogya jani?
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by =NK=Yash on Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:06 pm

He should not be unbanned unsafe for forum
Pichli barr to 4k sab ko bacha liya
avatar
=NK=Yash
Member
Member

Posts : 95
Points : 129
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-10-14
Age : 18
Location : Error: 404 (not from this planet)

http://www.ccoltrickss.blogspot.in

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:17 pm

Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
O.o I think you are scared *just Joking*
Scared from whom? You?
Haha itne bure din nahi aaye
: DDD salay itnay axhay din bhi nai aye >>> <3
wse tujeh kia hogya jani?
Tumse bat nhi krni dhoka dedete ho
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3905
Points : 4625
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by 2602044642 on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:27 am

GL.
avatar
2602044642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 449
Points : 544
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:46 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:Plz dont unban him this dosen't look like a apology but like a joke.
O.o I think you are scared *just Joking*
Scared from whom? You?
Haha itne bure din nahi aaye
: DDD salay itnay axhay din bhi nai aye >>> <3
wse tujeh kia hogya jani?
Tumse bat nhi krni dhoka dedete ho
arey dost mne kia kiya hae yr,
Chal Maaf kar de pls
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:45 am

Gl but dont unban him
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 990
Points : 1223
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by 5K. on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:49 am

Don't unban.
Who want fix PCs ?
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1524
Points : 1723
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:23 am

Aww,
Stupid's Dont have enough Money to buy new PC.. Razz

I dont need You replies on this topic.
Gtfo
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:10 am

Skarkz Ubz wrote:Aww,
Stupid's Dont have enough Money to buy new PC.. Razz

I dont need You replies on this topic.
Gtfo
lol,you are malik ban evader why you cant evade here
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 990
Points : 1223
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:19 am

Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Sami on Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:07 am

Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:04 pm

@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 990
Points : 1223
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:27 pm

avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1740
Points : 1916
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:13 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
48. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
How many times I need to tell you dont even talk about me and sami even if we abuse you and your family because there is a difference between Son and Dad we pls your Dadz and you pls Son, ok? pls pls pls
#PlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPls
Who wants you to become dad?

=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1217
Points : 1546
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm

ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
48. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
How many times I need to tell you dont even talk about me and sami even if we abuse you and your family because there is a difference between Son and Dad we pls your Dadz and you pls Son, ok? pls pls pls
#PlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPls
Who wants you to become dad?
I want myself to be as your dad thats what I was trying to say
Thnk you for understanding <3333333333333333
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1740
Points : 1916
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:22 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
48. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
How many times I need to tell you dont even talk about me and sami even if we abuse you and your family because there is a difference between Son and Dad we pls your Dadz and you pls Son, ok? pls pls pls
#PlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPls
Who wants you to become dad?
I want myself to be as your dad thats what I was trying to say
Thnk you for understanding <3333333333333333
Nah , you got it wrong i am your granddad

=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1217
Points : 1546
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:29 pm

ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
48. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
How many times I need to tell you dont even talk about me and sami even if we abuse you and your family because there is a difference between Son and Dad we pls your Dadz and you pls Son, ok? pls pls pls
#PlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPls
Who wants you to become dad?
I want myself to be as your dad thats what I was trying to say
Thnk you for understanding <3333333333333333
Nah , you got it wrong i am your granddad
and you are my grandma <3
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1740
Points : 1916
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by RчzeN^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:50 pm

Razz:P
This is my Unban app not a Dueing Server
avatar
RчzeN^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 361
Points : 443
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-02
Age : 14
Location : Vɨɲƹฬ๏๏d

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:52 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
ZoZo wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
48. wrote:
@Sami wrote:
Skarkz Ubz wrote:Oho Yes yes , I thought I am Some one else, Thankyou for telling me my name :V
How dare you to abuse a child. If you do that again so please tell first because I will also come there and help you :v.
P.S: Just kidding.
Nab anyone ask you to abuse.Go ahead
How many times I need to tell you dont even talk about me and sami even if we abuse you and your family because there is a difference between Son and Dad we pls your Dadz and you pls Son, ok? pls pls pls
#PlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPlsPls
Who wants you to become dad?
I want myself to be as your dad thats what I was trying to say
Thnk you for understanding <3333333333333333
Nah , you got it wrong i am your granddad
and you are my grandma <3
Kid anyone ask you to participate
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 990
Points : 1223
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum Account Unban Appeal - KakrzZ..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum