Latest topics
» My Mods For GTA VC
by Force. Today at 10:58 am

» Good bye, QK.BatMaN^
by bilalnm3 Today at 10:58 am

» Unban Request
by KM.Helathien Today at 10:54 am

» whta is it bug or something else
by KM.Helathien Today at 10:50 am

» I forgot My Password
by Force. Today at 10:46 am

» 0 Player Online In Vks
by Don_Bradman Today at 10:03 am

» Stats Transfer
by HellsinG Today at 9:16 am

» [Denied]player report - _!_[B]AA[P]_!_
by SiGNaL Today at 9:13 am

» Saved from hunter!
by KM.Helathien Today at 9:02 am

» Stats Transfer Application - ZwiRek^
by ♥ LÿZ ♥ Today at 8:17 am

» Post funny videos here
by KnighT. Today at 7:19 am

» Sniper Event by Signal
by geogeo Today at 5:41 am

» [Denied]unban request : [RR]Raja
by SiGNaL Today at 5:30 am

» [Denied]Player Report- DueS
by SiGNaL Today at 5:28 am

» unban request
by HellsinG Today at 5:17 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6420)
 
MaSoN^ (5885)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5485)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5191)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4072)
 
Vipe[R] (3796)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3438)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 966 registered users
The newest registered user is Mahmut_Tuncer

Our users have posted a total of 125448 messages in 8248 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


[Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:35 pm

Your in-game name: IAKI

Admin who banned you: =EK=47.
Date and time of banning: Today, 10/09/2017
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Speed hack.

Your defense please: What? can you post here the video? I don't use any kind of programs and hacks, this server have lag because is 04rel003 version. And why banned permanently?
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): -
Any screenshots you took for your defense: the admin know.


Last edited by IAKI on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:37 pm

Man 4K. banned you for speed hack so it means that you were using it.


Last edited by Sami on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 588
Points : 619
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:38 pm

edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct


Last edited by IAKI on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Duke on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:39 pm

Who supports you that you'll not repeat the same thing again?
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 788
Points : 887
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by 47. on Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:54 pm

@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Sami on Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:00 pm

IAKI apologize for that he will forgive you.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 588
Points : 619
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:07 am

gut luck :v

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:58 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:gut luck :v

Spam more Razz

_______________________________________


avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:17 pm

@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Killer frost^ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:34 pm

casper you r
avatar
Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 525
Points : 578
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by [FS]Infernape(A) on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:58 pm

Why don't you just apologize and i am sure he will forgive you and give you other chance he is a good admin and the other thing is that you dont get a warning if you are hacking [i think so not sure about admins]

_______________________________________


avatar
[FS]Infernape(A)
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 359
Points : 417
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-04-16
Age : 15
Location : Earth

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm

@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:04 pm

4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:20 pm

@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol

Na, any server you go to, hacking = direct ban. You want us to warn you for hacking? And you still don't confess of hacking so how do you expect to get an unban?

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:36 pm

4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol

Na, any server you go to, hacking = direct ban. You want us to warn you for hacking? And you still don't confess of hacking so how do you expect to get an unban?
ok, I used hack. next time I will record always and if any admin will ban me again then I will go to "admin reports board".
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:47 pm

@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol

Na, any server you go to, hacking = direct ban. You want us to warn you for hacking? And you still don't confess of hacking so how do you expect to get an unban?
ok, I used hack. next time I will record always and if any admin will ban me again then I will go to "admin reports board".

Mate, I understand you're trying to say you didn't hack and so want an unban, but since you don't have defense then it's just your word against 47's word, and our rule is to trust the admin in such cases which is why we can't trust you unless you have your defense.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:15 pm

4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol

Na, any server you go to, hacking = direct ban. You want us to warn you for hacking? And you still don't confess of hacking so how do you expect to get an unban?
ok, I used hack. next time I will record always and if any admin will ban me again then I will go to "admin reports board".

Mate, I understand you're trying to say you didn't hack and so want an unban, but since you don't have defense then it's just your word against 47's word, and our rule is to trust the admin in such cases which is why we can't trust you unless you have your defense.
I can't admit it because I didn't not used speed hack, now 47. deny this unban request. I did not expect it from you. Neutral
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:20 pm

@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
4K. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:edit: =EK=47 and no, I didn't not used. if 47 will not post here the video then it's not correct
I saw you doing speed hack, so I banned you. Confess or your appeal will be denied in an instant.
you're lucky that I didn't not recorded. anyways, forgive me and unban me and told me why you banned me permanently for the first mistake?

Hack = Direct permanent ban
VKs logic lol, let's going to on topic: 47. please forgive me even if you think that I used speed hack lol

Na, any server you go to, hacking = direct ban. You want us to warn you for hacking? And you still don't confess of hacking so how do you expect to get an unban?
ok, I used hack. next time I will record always and if any admin will ban me again then I will go to "admin reports board".

Mate, I understand you're trying to say you didn't hack and so want an unban, but since you don't have defense then it's just your word against 47's word, and our rule is to trust the admin in such cases which is why we can't trust you unless you have your defense.
I can't admit it because I didn't not used speed hack, now 47. deny this unban request. I did not expect it from you. Neutral

Considering your situation, I'll unban you, but next time please be careful and record if you can, I'll have a talk with 47.

Note ( 47. ) : 4K cant unban you without consulting with me.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:45 pm

thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Sami on Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:48 pm

@IAKI wrote:thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
You still banned,lol. @4K. please stop being a lazy.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 588
Points : 619
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by 47. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:25 pm

@IAKI wrote:thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
No one will unban you till you clear things up here, Confess and I will think about your unban. You cant lie to me because I saw you doing speed hacks, Dont denied it and prove yourself innocent here.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:30 pm

@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
No one will unban you till you clear things up here, Confess and I will think about your unban. You cant lie to me because I saw you doing speed hacks, Dont denied it and prove yourself innocent here.
I can't admin it because it's not true. deny this unban request pro vks staff, you don't even posted the video here.
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by 47. on Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:30 am

@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
No one will unban you till you clear things up here, Confess and I will think about your unban. You cant lie to me because I saw you doing speed hacks, Dont denied it and prove yourself innocent here.
I can't admin it because it's not true. deny this unban request pro vks staff, you don't even posted the video here.
Okay, Enjoy your ban then. I'm not bound to post a video. I saw you doing it with my own bare eyes.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:
@47. wrote:
@IAKI wrote:thank you 4K, don't forget to unban me Rolling Eyes
No one will unban you till you clear things up here, Confess and I will think about your unban. You cant lie to me because I saw you doing speed hacks, Dont denied it and prove yourself innocent here.
I can't admin it because it's not true. deny this unban request pro vks staff, you don't even posted the video here.
Okay, Enjoy your ban then. I'm not bound to post a video. I saw you doing it with my own bare eyes.
Neutral I can swear that I didn't not used speed hack but is your choice
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:10 pm

How he will have a video u want he record all hackers whixh he had ban come on, his pc will be fully of usseless videos, you have to admit your mistake and be respectful as well even none admins will want to unban you.

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Thunder_Bird on Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:31 pm

maybe this guy is a fighting server
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1097
Points : 1196
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by IAKI on Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:01 pm

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:How he will have a video u want he record all hackers whixh he had ban come on, his pc will be fully of usseless videos, you have to admit your mistake and be respectful as well even none admins will want to unban you.
I can't admit it because I don't like to lie. @47. let's take a final decision, unban me or deny this app.
avatar
IAKI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 17
Points : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-30

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by KF.LeO^ on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:06 pm

So, *Bump*

_______________________________________
avatar
KF.LeO^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 761
Points : 789
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2015-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by MAZE on Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:41 pm

Good luck.
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 752
Points : 891
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 15
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by KnighT. on Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:39 pm

Goold luck
avatar
KnighT.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 678
Points : 867
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Pavonis on Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:09 pm

Good Luck.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1201
Points : 1361
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In EK

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by Mr.Alone on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:13 am

@IAKI wrote:Your in-game name: IAKI

Admin who banned you: =EK=47.
Date and time of banning: Today, 10/09/2017
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Speed hack.

Your defense please: What? can you post here the video? I don't use any kind of programs and hacks, this server have lag because is 04rel003 version. And why banned permanently?
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): -
Any screenshots you took for your defense: the admin know.
This case like Rock_Star's case. By using Hack, you made the game imbalance. Accept it mate, take responsibility. But don't worry, until you changed yourself, our Admins know that too Very Happy
avatar
Mr.Alone
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 526
Points : 557
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Unban Request: IAKI

Post by 47. on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:26 am

@IAKI wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:How he will have a video u want he record all hackers whixh he had ban come on, his pc will be fully of usseless videos, you have to admit your mistake and be respectful as well even none admins will want to unban you.
I can't admit it because I don't like to lie. @47. let's take a final decision, unban me or deny this app.
I tired to talk to him in person but he said he hacked because he don't know. So I have to deny this Appeal.

Denied.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum