Latest topics
» PRO TDWs :V
by Thunder_Bird Today at 9:38 pm

» Valdis Changed!
by Thunder_Bird Today at 9:35 pm

» [Denied]UNBAN REQUEST
by SiGNaL Today at 9:30 pm

» KF - Killing Force
by Thunder_Bird Today at 9:09 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - =TDW=Pro_M4
by KuRuMi^ Today at 8:52 pm

» [FUNNY] Best teamwork by LP clan.
by Thunder_Bird Today at 8:50 pm

» [DUEL]-[ON]Traphole vs [F2]Thunder_Bird ( With mukesh FPS+F1 hacks)
by [M]ickey[M]ouse^ Today at 7:21 pm

» Unban Req - LyzoR^
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 5:26 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Mr.Alone Today at 11:46 am

» Anyone Want Signature |OPEN|THIS|TOPIC|
by Force Today at 10:09 am

» Suggestion - Clan
by Mr.Alone Today at 8:24 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer App
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» [Solved] Name Transfer
by HeatoN^ Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» Suggestion - Top List 15
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Job Suggestion - Don_Bradman
by SymBioTi[C]^ Yesterday at 8:01 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7110)
 
HeatoN^ (6108)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5771)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5274)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3907)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1074 registered users
The newest registered user is Slender

Our users have posted a total of 140530 messages in 9333 subjects
Top posting users this month
Thunder_Bird
 
DasHinG^
 
DedSec
 
Pavonis
 
KuRuMi^
 
ЧК.
 
Sha|R|abI^
 
Force
 
Halo
 
Casper
 

February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:41 am by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:13 pm by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 4:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:15 pm by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:00 pm by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


[Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Sami on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:12 pm

@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:14 pm

@Sami wrote:@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.

Currently away from home. :c

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Sami on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:17 pm

4K. wrote:
@Sami wrote:@4K. Can you come on server so, I can clear all the doubts.

Currently away from home. :c
O.ooooo OK but when you come then message me Smile.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Desi on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:02 pm

Banned or not ?
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 676
Points : 748
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:13 pm

@Desi wrote:Banned or not ?

About 2 hours.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Mr.Alone on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:20 pm

Guys. Please, Have some water or some tea. CalmDown Gentlemen

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
EK's member



''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 827
Points : 895
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 pm

Stylish is currently away from home and said he'll post his defense when he's back. Report postponed till then.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:00 pm

Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +8 ) and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 1225
Points : 1535
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 15
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:06 pm

@AlexMercer wrote:Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +Cool and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.

He could've had it enabled before the video was recorded, and when he was losing HP while fallen he could've enabled it (shown by how is HP paused) and it wouldn't make him jump since he was grounded. Also it's not necessary that it's the only hack he has, he could have an F1 hack triggered by F1 or any other key. Your statement doesn't defend him successfully, I advise you to make a statement relating to the video, in the video you can clearly see Stylish fell without loss in HP, then started losing HP while he was fallen, then HP stopped again when it became low. Such abrupt pauses in HP loss is not natural.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:09 pm

4K. wrote:
@AlexMercer wrote:Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +Cool and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.

He could've had it enabled before the video was recorded, and when he was losing HP while fallen he could've enabled it (shown by how is HP paused) and it wouldn't make him jump since he was grounded. Also it's not necessary that it's the only hack he has, he could have an F1 hack triggered by F1 or any other key. Your statement doesn't defend him successfully, I advise you to make a statement relating to the video, in the video you can clearly see Stylish fell without loss in HP, then started losing HP while he was fallen, then HP stopped again when it became low. Such abrupt pauses in HP loss is not natural.

Thats more like pause evade I guess. I said that using that hack makes u jump even if you are lying on floor and it cannot be turned and disabled again and again but that selfie camera pops up making more difficult for stylish to battle.
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 1225
Points : 1535
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 15
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:12 pm

@AlexMercer wrote:
4K. wrote:
@AlexMercer wrote:Well That proof sucks so badly. I am not defending anyone here. But just to clear it that. That video shows lag I guess so and me and stylish do have hacks and please note everyone that we do not give it to our clan mates nor anyone. I got it from secret source since stylish refused to give me either. So the thing I was saying was. Our F1 requies us to jump i mean its default key is F11 whenever you press F11. In Vks it firstly takes to you to selfie camera mode and a jump by default in the hack is done. Like slap on enabling the F1 it our player jumps regardless of felling standing or lying. That's my point. If you really think I am lying then ask me in pm (only level +Cool and I can provide you the video regarding enabling and disabling that hack so its crystal clear that stylish didn't jump in both of those proofs so its fake.
#peace.
#facts.
I was an admin but that doesn't mean I will go on defending regardless of the rules or anything else.

He could've had it enabled before the video was recorded, and when he was losing HP while fallen he could've enabled it (shown by how is HP paused) and it wouldn't make him jump since he was grounded. Also it's not necessary that it's the only hack he has, he could have an F1 hack triggered by F1 or any other key. Your statement doesn't defend him successfully, I advise you to make a statement relating to the video, in the video you can clearly see Stylish fell without loss in HP, then started losing HP while he was fallen, then HP stopped again when it became low. Such abrupt pauses in HP loss is not natural.

Thats more like pause evade I guess. I said that using that hack makes u jump even if you are lying on floor and it cannot be turned and disabled again and again but that selfie camera pops up making more difficult for stylish to battle.

Pause evade doesn't work so efficiently and almost never works against m60 if you pause right before getting shot. And you can't fall while paused. And you can see how he got up and started running immediately while HP freezed, you can't run while paused.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:26 pm

Imma upload a video to explain everything.
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 1225
Points : 1535
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 15
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:30 pm

@AlexMercer wrote:Imma upload a video to explain everything.

All evidence is appreciated.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:40 pm

https://youtu.be/iDg-Aydhkn4

Note: That was punch mod in the end, so nvm.


Last edited by AlexMercer on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff
Posts : 1225
Points : 1535
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 15
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Stylish^ on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:41 pm

Why is this report still on pending ? Just make a dicision whatever you feel you admins should do, it doesn't matter you make decision wrong or right, because everyone knows that many of you high level admins are inexperienced with the DM thing, you are unable to find a difference between hack,lag,glitch or a bug, this is the thing which is true, nevermind, i will only say one thing that i dont need to use any hack to kill these bastards, im already enough with my skills for them, any many of you already know it, you admins are just out of my mind, A player that has been hacking since when he joined, talking about non other than "Thunder_Bird" is freely playing and no actions have been taken even he got reported about that vehicle hack case, even the person himself admitting that he uses some tool to increase his lag, still not action has been taken,well that's your choice you will do whatever you want, and about the evidence you are waiting for me, i already showed you what i had, now i dont have anything that stops the report to reach at it's final point, so its better to finish it, ban me or not i never cared about any punishment niether i will ever do.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 459
Points : 691
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by ЧК. on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:13 am

Even though Stylish didn't post any defense in his final reply and blamed others including the staff, but everyone deserves justice. After taking a close look at the video (23rd time) I have concluded that this has been caused by lag and desync on Frost's side. I know many thought that this is solid proof including myself and so I have taken time to produce analasis of the video after watching it the final time.

So firstly, if we watch the video with audio, we can hear a falling sound + scream from Stylish's character 0:00-0:01 as he fell to the ground from spawn which means he had spawn protection which is why he didn't lose HP. I tested with LeO and if someone spawns in prop 47 and is shot with stubby, then he falls without losing HP.

Then, from 0:03 to 0:04 we can see Stylish shooting spaz aimed to the left of Frost even though Frost is jumping to the right and shooting him with shotgun. This clearly shows Frost was not synced with the server and was lagging. When someone is lagging with ping spikes or with extremely high ping then we see all players around him continously doing what they are doing and not changing movement or direction which we can see with Stylish. Also when Stylish is being shot with shotgun, we can see that Frost's game starts to sync and Stylish's body falls from farther right of the shot impact which proves that definitely Frost had a lag spike. Also you can see delayed fall animation which also proves lag.

Then Frost damages Stylish with the second shotgun shot and after that we see Stylish losing HP from Devilkiller's shots, but not Frost's m60 shots which means Frost was not synced while Devilkiller was which was why Frost's m60 couldn't kill Stylish. Also Devilkiller was using Ruger which has slow fire rate which can probably be the reason Stylish could escape.

In conclusion, this analasis still doesn't convince me to 100% that Stylish is innocenet, but it does create doubt and I will have 10 hackers play in the server, but not 1 innocent punished. It means in my priority is to not let someone innocent punished even though if I've some doubt he may be a hacker. Throughout the report, I was convinced to 100% that it's a hack, and no one had successfully convinced me, but the matter is not about winning or losing an argument, it's about making the right decision, I had some doubt that this may be caused by lag be watching the video a final time which is why I'll have to deny the report. If anyone wants to discuss this with me further he can and I can re open the report if my doubts of him being innocent are cleared.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum