[EK]Arnold^ (3563)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3394)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116764 messages in 7623 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun 17 Sep - 12:49 by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu 24 Aug - 0:12 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue 15 Aug - 4:15 by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon 31 Jul - 3:00 by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun 21 May - 9:24 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun 9 Apr - 3:54 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat 4 Mar - 3:54 by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat 4 Feb - 2:50 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon 16 Jan - 6:32 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

[Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Denied [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:25

Your in-game name:=F2=Killer Frost
]Rulebreaker (in-game name): [KF]Jigsaw aka Stybitch
Date and time of Rulebreaking: yesterday
What did he do? Describe please: F1 hacks. Unable to hit

[b]Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): my clan mates.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] Player Report - Stylish F1 Hack

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 8:30

He used F1 hack in a duel with me too and I told angwl that he is using it but angel said he dont use it. Angel loves stylish too hard becoz stylish took all his clan members to KF
e.g . Leo, Dark etc....
and soon we will see a player [KF]Vampire
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:33

Hey adminz this time no warning warning. This time only ban ban
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:35

I'm not really sure whether it was hacks. Will wait patiently for high level admins to deal with this report to investigate.

Last edited by DarKRaZoR^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:35; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:37

Ok
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 8:42

DarKRaZoR^ wrote:I'm not really sure whether it was hacks. Will wait patiently for high level admins to deal with this report to investigate.
it is hard to differ between lag and F1 hack but the thing why am sure he use F1 is that his ping is like 130-50 which is obviously good and his fps is 60, but still he was unable to hit so its clearly F1. All you admins need a brain. No can save his self from bullets releasing from 5 guns even if noobs are shooting but he wont F*cking get a single damage the reason is obvious, F1 . And everyone call him 1 man army but in my pointa view he is one man dick
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:45

Thunder_Bird wrote:
DarKRaZoR^ wrote:I'm not really sure whether it was hacks. Will wait patiently for high level admins to deal with this report to investigate.
it is hard to differ between lag and F1 hack but the thing why am sure he use F1 is that his ping is like 130-50 which is obviously good and his fps is 60, but still he was unable to hit so its clearly F1. All you admins need a brain. No can save his self from bullets releasing from 5 guns even if scrubs are shooting but he wont freaking get a single damage the reason is obvious, F1 . And everyone call him 1 man army but in my point view he is one man d*ck

That's the reason I want other admins to investigate this.

Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 10 Sep - 8:54

@4k
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Don_Bradman on Sun 10 Sep - 8:54

OK NOW THE PROOF IS THERE AND CLEAR AND U ALL BETTER STOP SUPPORTING STYLISH BECAUSE HE FILLS UR POCKETS SO I WANT ANGEL OR CHUCK NORRIS TO INVESTIGATE THIS SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE A FAIR DESCISION. NOT 4K. Signal or Mason would also be fine.

Don_Bradman

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 9:15

LoL bradman
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ on Sun 10 Sep - 9:17

Killer frost^ wrote:
Your in-game name:=F2=Killer Frost
]Rulebreaker (in-game name): [KF]Jigsaw aka Stybitch
Date and time of Rulebreaking: yesterday
What did he do? Describe please: F1 hacks. Unable to hit

[b]Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): my clan mates.

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

This always happens only with him, somehow my Shotgun/m4 dosent work when his fallen. some kind of glitch/hacks
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 9:20

Don't cry, it's something called your shitty lag with your wooden pc's, there's no hacks shown in that video.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2J4UM on Sun 10 Sep - 9:24

Frost and Other Fool Players
Shut Up your Shitty Mouth's,
That was not a Hack, That was a glitch , Also You can Find it at EC Server ..
It's Common there [SS]4SS4... has founded that glitch..
So This Topic is Just Time wasting Topic..
This need to be denied..
2J4UM

Location : ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▅▆▇█▓▒░2J4UM░▒▓█▇▆▅

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoZo on Sun 10 Sep - 9:24

Due to his lag he can't get killed maybe.

CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!

ZoZo
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun 10 Sep - 9:26

Thunder_Bird wrote:He used F1 hack in a duel with me too and I told angwl that he is using it but angel said he dont use it. Angel loves stylish too hard becoz stylish took all his clan members to KF
e.g .  Leo, Dark etc....

I said if someone is using a hack and has been using it for a long time AND has not been properly reported... then that doesn't seem believable does it? That's why I said that.

The thing about stylish is that he has Always had reports like this where you are unsure what it is. This is not the first time I've seen a report of him somehow being saved by lag.

Don_Bradman wrote:OK NOW THE PROOF IS THERE AND CLEAR AND U ALL BETTER STOP SUPPORTING STYLISH BECAUSE HE FILLS UR POCKETS SO I WANT ANGEL OR CHUCK NORRIS TO INVESTIGATE THIS SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE A FAIR DESCISION. NOT 4K. Signal or Mason would also be fine.

If it were up to me I would want to have more reports where you shoot stylish down with shotgun and he doesn't take damage. I mean for god sake if he uses hacks this often just report him eventually we won't have a choice.

If this is enough I don't know. I would probably call it pause evading, I am not sure what this F1 hack is or if it's just a pretend aimbot. I say that because of inexperience, if Sami or Thunder can show me a F1 hack, I might get more understanding of what it actually is.

What I can say however is that I have seen videos similar to this of stylish not getting damaged when he is knocked down.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun 10 Sep - 9:26

SparX wrote:Frost and Other Fool Players
Shut Up your Shitty Mouth's,
That was not a Hack, That was a glitch , Also You can Find it at EC Server ..
It's Common there [SS]4SS4... has founded that glitch..
So This Topic is Just Time wasting Topic..
This need to be denied..

Can you give us more details of what this glitch is then?
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2J4UM on Sun 10 Sep - 9:32

Chuck Norris wrote: if Sami or Thunder can show me a F1 hack, I might get more understanding of what it actually is.

What I can say however is that I have seen videos similar to this of stylish not getting damaged when he is knocked down.
@Angel Some of Our admins have F1 hack too.
Actually it's not F1 hack,
It is known as F1 bcz F1 key activate's the hack.
btw it's ZHack.asi hack which was maded for vcmp 0.3 Servers.and It Can't Run now on VCMP 0.4.
So I THink it was a mistake Pause Evade or Just a lag
Not F1.
2J4UM

Location : ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▅▆▇█▓▒░2J4UM░▒▓█▇▆▅

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 9:34

@Chuck Norris F1 Hack is basically HP Hack toggled on/off by F1 key. Using it you will still fall by shotgun, but won't take damage. People can also disable F1 hack while falling and then enable it when they're fallen so they can't be killed and can stand, then disable and continue playing.

Cloudwards CEO

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun 10 Sep - 9:39

Stop talking abt lag my fps was 60 ping already shown in video.
Stylish ping was 154 and fps 60
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sun 10 Sep - 9:48

Same reports from past 1 year still no one has banned that hacker yet , everyone who had fight stylish know you cant kill him from back 
In rare cases he don't even take any damage until someone started spamming HACK in main chat(after that he off his hacks)
6 out of 10th  times you cant kill him when he has fallen on ground.
For more info look after that reports
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4582-denied-player-report-stylish?highlight=Stylish
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6087-denied-report-stylish?highlight=Stylish
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6169-denied-report-kfstylish?highlight=Stylish
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6050-accepted-report-kfstylish?highlight=Stylish
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 9:48

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Don't cry, it's something called your shitty lag with your wooden pc's, there's no hacks shown in that video.
There is. Even if someone lags his shots migh4 gives some damage but in this case he isnt ge4ting damage and he isnt a lagger even my ping was 204-230 which is atleast better than before but still i was unable to shootand when i told angel he turned it off immediately and then I killed him
I have logs of it
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 9:55

Chuck Norris wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:He used F1 hack in a duel with me too and I told angwl that he is using it but angel said he dont use it. Angel loves stylish too hard becoz stylish took all his clan members to KF
e.g .  Leo, Dark etc....

I said if someone is using a hack and has been using it for a long time AND has not been properly reported... then that doesn't seem believable does it? That's why I said that.

The thing about stylish is that he has Always had reports like this where you are unsure what it is. This is not the first time I've seen a report of him somehow being saved by lag.

Don_Bradman wrote:OK NOW THE PROOF IS THERE AND CLEAR AND U ALL BETTER STOP SUPPORTING STYLISH BECAUSE HE FILLS UR POCKETS SO I WANT ANGEL OR CHUCK NORRIS TO INVESTIGATE THIS SO THAT THEY CAN MAKE A FAIR DESCISION. NOT 4K. Signal or Mason would also be fine.

If it were up to me I would want to have more reports where you shoot stylish down with shotgun and he doesn't take damage. I mean for god sake if he uses hacks this often just report him eventually we won't have a choice.

If this is enough I don't know. I would probably call it pause evading, I am not sure what this F1 hack is or if it's just a pretend aimbot. I say that because of inexperience, if Sami or Thunder can show me a F1 hack, I might get more understanding of what it actually is.

I cant show you F1 hack as I dont know how to load ASI mods in vcmp BTW F1 is an asi mods with many other features like if the mod is loaded you can block damage by pressing F2 key and stop gunshots by Pressing F1
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun 10 Sep - 9:59

It's lag frost I have a video it happened with you as well want me to post?

[[/url]
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 10:02

Vipe[R] wrote:It's lag frost I have a video it happened with you as well want me to post?
Its not a lag B*tch stop defending you fathers with weak excuses its lag its lag, lag my foot its F1 You F*cking brainless coward
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 2J4UM on Sun 10 Sep - 10:03

It is a Bug.
what 4k says is 99% right
and Thunder there are some ways to use .asi hacks . If angel need help for loading .asi hacks contact me :DD.
2J4UM

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke on Sun 10 Sep - 10:05

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:It's lag frost I have a video it happened with you as well want me to post?
Its not a lag B*tch stop defending you fathers with weak excuses its lag its lag, lag my foot its F1 You F*cking brainless coward
@4K, just pay a look on his decent words.
By the way, it isn't F1 hack players of 20-15/16.
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 10:07

SparX wrote:It is a Bug.
what 4k says is 99% right
and Thunder there are some ways to use .asi hacks . If angel need help for loading .asi hacks contact me :DD.
stop bieng a genius B*tch
IK your limits
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:07

Thunder_Bird wrote:

Please be mindful of your language, even Angel warned you for this.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 10:08

Duke wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
you too pay a look at your father right here son come look here asshole why you put your ass in my replies than you will cry that i started abusing you
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:09

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Duke wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
you too pay a look at your father right here son come look here asshole why you put your ass in my replies than you will cry that i started abusing you

He just pointed it out, if I saw it myself I would still warn you.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 10:10

4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

do you still think I have a mind? Ok I was angry
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:10

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Duke wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Stop arguing and leave this report to the administrators.

KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Sun 10 Sep - 10:10

Thunder_Bird wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
e.g .  Leo, Dark etc....

I cant show you F1 hack as I dont know how to load ASI mods in vcmp BTW F1 is an asi mods with many other features like if the mod is loaded you can block damage by pressing F2 key and stop gunshots by Pressing F1
He always uses a tool or hack or whatever is it because devil told me that hunting killed stylish many times but after some time he turned on something so, hunting can't touched  him and then hunting said what did you just turned on so, stylish did a fake timeout( devil is my neighbour so, he told me that things) . Thanks.
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun 10 Sep - 10:11

These videos don't leave much room for doubt that this is a hack and neither the OP nor Stylish feel like a lagger. However, just to stay on the safe side, I'd like Stylish/Jigsaw to post a reply here.

Last edited by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun 10 Sep - 10:15; edited 1 time in total

EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:12

Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Sorry, my bad xdd

Well on topic, you can never fall without losing HP no matter your ping is 1000+ or your FPS is 5 without hacking, so in my opinion this is hacks.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Sun 10 Sep - 10:14

4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Sorry, my bad xdd

Well on topic, you can never fall without losing HP no matter your ping is 1000+ or your FPS is 5 without hacking, so in my opinion this is hacks.
I'm not a hack expert but tell me what will you give me if I prove that it is a hack Very Happy.
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:14

Lahham used to accuse us of the same things after getting his ass raped, it turned out to be bad sync, his lag.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:15

Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Sorry, my bad xdd

I'm not a hack expert but tell me what will you give me if I prove that it is a hack Very Happy.

Nothing, I already know it's hack. :c

But your proof will be appreciated to clear any doubts others have, so you should post.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:16

It's not a hack, this proves your lack of knowledge.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Sun 10 Sep - 10:18

4K. wrote:
Sami wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:

Sorry, my bad xdd

Nothing, I already know it's hack. :c

But your proof will be appreciated to clear any doubts others have, so you should post.
F*ck proofs. If you want so, I can clear your all doubts in testing server Very Happy.
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:19

As I said, Lahham accused us of the same shits after getting his ass raped, it turned out to be bad sync, his lag. So, 4K, how can you be certain that it's a hack? Think twice before talking.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:20

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:It's not a hack, this proves your lack of knowledge.

Oh please.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t7766-accepted-player-report-kfjigsaw#117383

Before confession + evidence: "Not enough proof" "Not using turbo glitch"

After confession + evidence: "He did it by mistake you retard"

It's better you don't defend others especially ^^ and when you're not involved in the case.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:21

I can defend him in this case since you're acting like a retard. It's a high possibility of it being lag, bad sync, like it happened with Lahham once.
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:21

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:As I said, Lahham accused us of the same shits after getting his ass raped, it turned out to be bad sync, his lag. So, 4K, how can you be certain that it's a hack? Think twice before talking.

You should think before defending. You cannot fall without losing HP even if your ping is 1000+ and FPS is below 5. Now please just stop getting involved in the report as you are not a related to it. Let admins do their jobs.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun 10 Sep - 10:21

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Lahham used to accuse us of the same things after getting his ass raped, it turned out to be bad sync, his lag.
yea you can rape anyone with that hack lol as other cant shoot you you will rape hi 100% sure
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Sun 10 Sep - 10:22

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:As I said, Lahham accused us of the same shits after getting his ass raped, it turned out to be bad sync, his lag. So, 4K, how can you be certain that it's a hack? Think twice before talking.
Don't worry my friend I'm also here and as I said I can clear all the doubts Very Happy.
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun 10 Sep - 10:23

4K, it's pointless talking to you since your knowledge is so corrupt, you can't even tell the difference between lag and hack.

kthxbye
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sun 10 Sep - 10:24

Busted finally.
Perma Ban this shit
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Sun 10 Sep - 10:25

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:4K, it's pointless talking to you since your knowledge is so corrupt, you can't even tell the difference between lag and hack.

kthxbye

Thanks for leaving, no one asked you to enlighten us with your knowledge. Now stay away from the report.

Cloudwards CEO

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sami on Sun 10 Sep - 10:26

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:4K, it's pointless talking to you since your knowledge is so corrupt, you can't even tell the difference between lag and hack.

kthxbye
4K. is not like you btw don't worry I'm here.
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top