Latest topics
» @admin problem
by SiGNaL Today at 16:02

» Stylish hab aimbot ^_^
by Thunder_Bird Today at 15:56

» forgot pass
by HunTinG Today at 15:52

» Vice War VII: BIKER BRAWL | Invitation
by KnighT. Today at 15:45

» Problem for Chuck Norris - sliding
by KuRuMi^ Today at 15:38

» [Accepted] Unban Request - HunTinG
by ЧК. Today at 15:30

» I Need ban
by [AFt]We3da^ Today at 15:26

» [ON]Hunting ON Streak ~ Who's Next? ~
by Pavonis Today at 15:08

» Purioust VS =KFt=KuRuMi^ ~ Explosion ~
by Purioust Today at 14:34

» ~ My Winnings ~
by Purioust Today at 14:32

» ~ My Losses ~
by Purioust Today at 14:29

» Admin Application - iNs.Duke
by [AFt]We3da^ Today at 14:27

» =EK=Pavonis VS =SdS=KrlozZ... (1h special)
by Pavonis Today at 13:43

» libpng15.dll
by Thunder_Bird Today at 13:17

» Happy birthday KrlozZ...
by KnighT. Today at 13:07

Top posters
ЧК. (6502)
 
MaSoN^ (5899)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5571)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5213)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4079)
 
IHateVCMP (3814)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3441)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 987 registered users
The newest registered user is M4

Our users have posted a total of 128059 messages in 8530 subjects
December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat 9 Dec - 11:13 by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat 11 Nov - 14:37 by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun 22 Oct - 10:31 by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun 17 Sep - 20:49 by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu 24 Aug - 8:12 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue 15 Aug - 12:15 by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon 31 Jul - 11:00 by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun 21 May - 17:24 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun 9 Apr - 11:54 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19


[Denied]Un ban me plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by mehtab on Thu 7 Sep - 16:39

Your in-game name:[RR]Raja
Admin who banned you:[EK] Signal
Date and time of banning:IDK
Reason given by the admin for the ban:HP hack

Man Trust me I did not use any hack What kind of Proof U need I am not a hacker everyone know I am not a hacker Unban me plz Neutral

Witnesses who support you (in-game names):hitler/Agent 007/infernaps ..........
Any screenshots you took for your defense:I did not sorry
avatar
mehtab
New Member
New Member

Posts : 18
Points : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-09-05
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Halo on Thu 7 Sep - 16:43

Signal I think He Not Using Hp hack Its Net Problem.I took My Old Sentence Its Internet Problem. He Only Shooting on One Place Using Spaz Its Mean Its Net Problem And He Cant Move Then We Shot Him He did not Use Hp hack I reported You Signal Now I Change My Word.
avatar
Halo
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 100
Points : 144
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Ice_Blood on Thu 7 Sep - 17:01

He never hacked,i duel him many time,it's his network problem. Unban him as my request,further you decide.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 232
Points : 305
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 14
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Don_Bradman on Thu 7 Sep - 17:04

Yea he isnt a hacker he just lags like hell because I have #Rekt him


avatar
Don_Bradman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 278
Points : 331
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-06-13

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Craker on Thu 7 Sep - 18:20

Gl Very Happy
avatar
Craker
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 165
Points : 177
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Thu 7 Sep - 18:55

Single bro, I think we should give him a chance.

_______________________________________
avatar
[EK]Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3663
Points : 4277
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Force. on Thu 7 Sep - 19:33

Yes i duel him Many times his own prop and i kill him many time So he not using Hp hacks

Force.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 828
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-07-19
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by ЧК. on Thu 7 Sep - 19:36

I've checked the video along with Flake and we both agree that its clearly a hack. It can't be lag as the video shows your ping 230 and FPS and packet loss seem fine because of smooth movement. Also in the past a trustable player reported me ingame you're using speed hack, but when I came to you to check you turned it off because you thought I'm suspicious of you. It is better you admit your mistake and apologize as you'll have a better chance in getting unbanned because you can't defend yourself from that clear and solid evidence.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6502
Points : 6850
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri 8 Sep - 4:12

4K. wrote:I've checked the video along with Flake and we both agree that its clearly a hack. It can't be lag as the video shows your ping 230 and FPS and packet loss seem fine because of smooth movement. Also in the past a trustable player reported me ingame you're using speed hack, but when I came to you to check you turned it off because you thought I'm suspicious of you. It is better you admit your mistake and apologize as you'll have a better chance in getting unbanned because you can't defend yourself from that clear and solid evidence.

what video ?

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5571
Points : 6569
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Sami on Fri 8 Sep - 6:47

@mehtab admit your mistake. They will forgive you.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 588
Points : 619
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Mr.Alone on Fri 8 Sep - 14:34

@Sami wrote:@mehtab admit your mistake. They will forgive you.
and good luck. @SIGNAL
avatar
Mr.Alone
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 574
Points : 627
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by ➄K. on Fri 8 Sep - 14:44

BL
avatar
➄K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1340
Points : 1525
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri 8 Sep - 15:12

@Sami wrote:@mehtab admit your mistake. They will forgive you.
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 566
Points : 580
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by KnighT. on Fri 8 Sep - 15:25

He never uses hacks i duel him many times and it is his ping problem and even i play onehitkill so i shoot others many times but the player never die.so its not hack and ask signal that he freeze him for hp hack test
avatar
KnighT.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 738
Points : 938
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by SiGNaL on Fri 8 Sep - 15:30

4K. wrote:I've checked the video along with Flake and we both agree that its clearly a hack. It can't be lag as the video shows your ping 230 and FPS and packet loss seem fine because of smooth movement. Also in the past a trustable player reported me ingame you're using speed hack, but when I came to you to check you turned it off because you thought I'm suspicious of you. It is better you admit your mistake and apologize as you'll have a better chance in getting unbanned because you can't defend yourself from that clear and solid evidence.
Yes, I will let Raja confess about this before I change my mind and lock this topic.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1442
Points : 1603
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by ЧК. on Fri 8 Sep - 15:37

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
4K. wrote:I've checked the video along with Flake and we both agree that its clearly a hack. It can't be lag as the video shows your ping 230 and FPS and packet loss seem fine because of smooth movement. Also in the past a trustable player reported me ingame you're using speed hack, but when I came to you to check you turned it off because you thought I'm suspicious of you. It is better you admit your mistake and apologize as you'll have a better chance in getting unbanned because you can't defend yourself from that clear and solid evidence.

what video ?

https://youtu.be/sES18v9Ddn8

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6502
Points : 6850
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by SiGNaL on Mon 11 Sep - 0:45

Denied, don't post another appeal for next 10 days.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1442
Points : 1603
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied]Un ban me plz

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum