Latest topics
» PRO TDWs :V
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:38 pm

» Valdis Changed!
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:35 pm

» [Denied]UNBAN REQUEST
by SiGNaL Today at 7:30 pm

» KF - Killing Force
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:09 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - =TDW=Pro_M4
by KuRuMi^ Today at 6:52 pm

» [FUNNY] Best teamwork by LP clan.
by Thunder_Bird Today at 6:50 pm

» [DUEL]-[ON]Traphole vs [F2]Thunder_Bird ( With mukesh FPS+F1 hacks)
by [M]ickey[M]ouse^ Today at 5:21 pm

» Unban Req - LyzoR^
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 3:26 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Mr.Alone Today at 9:46 am

» Anyone Want Signature |OPEN|THIS|TOPIC|
by Force Today at 8:09 am

» Suggestion - Clan
by Mr.Alone Today at 6:24 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer App
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» [Solved] Name Transfer
by HeatoN^ Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Suggestion - Top List 15
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Job Suggestion - Don_Bradman
by SymBioTi[C]^ Yesterday at 6:01 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7110)
 
HeatoN^ (6108)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5771)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5274)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3907)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1074 registered users
The newest registered user is Slender

Our users have posted a total of 140530 messages in 9333 subjects
Top posting users this month
Thunder_Bird
 
DasHinG^
 
DedSec
 
Pavonis
 
KuRuMi^
 
ЧК.
 
Sha|R|abI^
 
Force
 
Halo
 
Casper
 

February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


[Accepted] report adder death evade

Go down

Accepted [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:22 am

Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG...
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[EK]AddeR
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please:death evade via /q

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): EK.IceFlake

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixq2TSVDOiM&feature=youtu.be
p.s.: he's not a newbie
he should  be  banned.


Last edited by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Made the link accessable)
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:25 am

Since this only happened once, according to the rules:

Closing your game: if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban.
I'd go with a warning.

However, let's wait for Adder to give their defense first.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:28 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:Since this only happened once, according to the rules:

Closing your game: if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban.
I'd go with a warning.

However, let's wait for Adder to give their defense first.
why warn?
he did a death evade
in online games, doing such thing would result in a 1 year ban.
here, you get only a warn for it?
i guess its acceptable its a small game and all with less players, but you should ban the cheaters to teach them not to CHEAT anymore, or else they'll just take this as kidding and will continue do repeat same things again and again..
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:30 am

@HunTinG wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:Since this only happened once, according to the rules:

Closing your game: if you close your game by using the main menu (esc) or by /q after or before a death and the server doesn't register it, you will be punished for being a death evader. The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban.
I'd go with a warning.

However, let's wait for Adder to give their defense first.
why warn?
he did a death evade
in online games, doing such thing would result in a 1 year ban.
here,  you get only a warn for it?
i guess its acceptable its a small game and all with less players, but you should ban the cheaters to teach them not to CHEAT anymore, or else they'll just take this as kidding and will continue do repeat same things again and again..
Repeated offenses result in stricter punishments.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:39 am

dear crystal,
i can see your EK tag behind your nick.
please dont defend EK clan 50% of them are retards, pussies and fucktards who have been proved without a real number of proofs in GTA VC. i can tell exactly from hari's video against signal they are kids.
so please dont defend your clanmates here. because your clanmates may actually be a bit retarded (100%) 50% of them are kids.
so please act fair here
dont take their side as this isnt EK 's server. If it was EK's server, it would be accetable to defend EK clan here. but please, be fair, this isnt a private server and you should act fair for everyone.
e.g.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5773.0
ec's rules are strict , death evade = ban, we know the rules and take care of them.
here, everyone can get banned unless an admin interferes for a friend or clanmate to dont bring him ban or so.
so please act fair thx.
there's no way you can warn someone for death evading.
simple as that
even if this retard doesnt get banned, im F*cking up his VCMP career
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 am

infact, i really shouldnt have involved with such lifeless people, i shouldnt even reported adder
we all know him and 50% ek clan members are retard
so , please, deny this report already
reason: invalid report
(EK clan logic)
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:47 am

In rules its clearly written that if any one do deathevade will get banned
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1001
Points : 1234
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 am

Ban Adder he keeps on scamming people and returning money which also wastes admin's time and this time a death evade he should be banned.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:48 am

Im sorry, but admins dont understand
so i make it clear for them
In rules its clearly written that if any one do deathevade will get banned
GET IT?!


Last edited by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 am

@HunTinG wrote:dear  crystal,
i can see your EK tag behind your nick.
please dont defend  EK clan 50% of them are retards, pussies and fucktards who have been proved without a real number of proofs in GTA VC. i  can tell exactly from hari's video against signal they are kids.
so  please dont  defend your clanmates  here. because your clanmates may actually be  a bit retarded (100%) 50% of them are kids.
so please  act fair here
dont take their side as  this isnt EK 's server. If it  was  EK's server, it would be accetable to defend EK clan here. but please, be fair, this isnt a private server and you should act fair for  everyone.
e.g.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5773.0
ec's rules are strict , death evade = ban, we know the rules and take care of them.
here, everyone can get banned unless an admin interferes for a friend or clanmate to  dont bring  him ban or so.
so  please act fair thx.
I'm not defending EKs. You can't assume that if an admin and defendant are in the same clan they'll defend each other.

@HunTinG wrote:
there's no way you can warn someone for death evading.
simple as that
That statement is incorrect according to our rules. "The punishments for death evading can vary all the way from a warning/kick to a stat reset or a ban."

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:50 am

@HunTinG wrote:infact, i really shouldnt have involved with such lifeless people, i shouldnt even reported adder
we all know him and  50%  ek clan members are retard
so , please, deny this report already
reason: invalid report
(EK clan logic)
This report is probably going to get accepted, but if you want, we can close it for you.

48^ wrote:In rules its clearly written that if any one do deathevade will get banned
No it's not. You clearly haven't read the rules, have you? This isn't EC btw.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by ЧК. on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

@HunTinG wrote:dear  crystal,
i can see your EK tag behind your nick.
please dont defend  EK clan 50% of them are retards, pussies and fucktards who have been proved without a real number of proofs in GTA VC. i  can tell exactly from hari's video against signal they are kids.
so  please dont  defend your clanmates  here. because your clanmates may actually be  a bit retarded (100%) 50% of them are kids.
so please  act fair here
dont take their side as  this isnt EK 's server. If it  was  EK's server, it would be accetable to defend EK clan here. but please, be fair, this isnt a private server and you should act fair for  everyone.
e.g.
http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=5773.0
ec's rules are strict , death evade = ban, we know the rules and take care of them.
here, everyone can get banned unless an admin interferes for a friend or clanmate to  dont bring  him ban or so.
so  please act fair thx.
there's no way you can warn someone for death evading.
simple as that
even if this retard doesnt get banned, im F*cking up his VCMP career

Rather than insulting the clan and teaching us how rules should be created, please go take a few minutes to read our rules (which have been created before EK). If EC bans strictly doesn't mean we'll do the same and before you talk about defending EK, please go and see other reports where the rulebreaker has been warned on forst offense.

And thanks for your evaluation of EK, really appreciate it.

Waiting for Adder's defense.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

I have said 50% of EK are retards and kids
I can give a few examples since im not scared of anyone here.
4k its not your fault
you're a good guy and all
but some people behave like kids and most probably going to do smth stupid
and once i see adder he's good as owned, because now he started a conflict between us
ps.: if this report doesnt get accepted im not stopping here until EK adder's stats are owned and he will be on youtube soon for death evading, ownage and more
p.s.. F*ck you adder .l.
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:59 am

@HunTinG wrote:I have said 50% of EK are retards and kids
I can give a few examples since im not scared of anyone here.
4k its not your fault
you're a good guy and all
but some people behave like kids and most probably going to do smth stupid
and once i see adder he's good as owned, because now he started  a conflict between us
ps.: if this report doesnt get accepted im not stopping here until EK adder's stats are owned and he  will be on youtube soon for death evading, ownage and more
p.s.. F*ck you adder .l.
Okay but this is not a report against EK, this is a report against Adder.
You owning adder has nothing to do with this, you can own adder however much you like.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by HunTinG on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:01 am

k lol
please solve this report asap
avatar
HunTinG
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 132
Points : 207
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-02-05

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:02 am

@HunTinG wrote:k lol
please solve this report asap
Let's wait for Adder's reply for a moment first.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3536
Points : 4027
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by KuRuMi^ on Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:05 am

@shield110 wrote:Spammers :v
Your one of them so avoid spamming.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Halo on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:09 am

Ban Him We Did Death Evade So We Banned
Why he Not ban
avatar
Halo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 442
Points : 542
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-07-12
Age : 16
Location : Space

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:24 am

@Halo wrote:Ban Him We Did Death Evade So We Banned
Why he Not ban
Stay Away From Admins Topics Unless you are not the evidence.
Thanks....

_______________________________________


I love You! Guest!

avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2483
Points : 2815
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:55 pm

In my opinion there is no need to wait adder's defence as it is just an evade like any evade.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2115
Points : 2301
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:49 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:In my opinion there is no need to wait adder's defence as it is just an evade like any evade.

I agree with you. This topic been left out for 3 days or less, therefore since he didn't respond we should settle this topic once and for all. Go ahead and accept this report.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Mr.Alone on Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:56 am

@HunTinG wrote:Your in-game name:[ON]HunTinG...
Rulebreaker (in-game name):[EK]AddeR
Date and time of Rulebreaking:today
What did he do? Describe please:death evade via /q

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): EK.IceFlake

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixq2TSVDOiM&feature=youtu.be
p.s.: he's not a newbie
he should  be  banned.
BL

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
EK's member



''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 827
Points : 895
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:06 am

DarKRaZoR^ wrote:
@Dark_Abdo wrote:In my opinion there is no need to wait adder's defence as it is just an evade like any evade.

I agree with you. This topic been left out for 3 days or less, therefore since he didn't respond we should settle this topic once and for all. Go ahead and accept this report.

Well, he's done it in the past, but that was many years ago so I think a 1 day tempban should be enough. I'm currently in bed, can someone take care of this.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:12 am

4K. wrote:
DarKRaZoR^ wrote:
@Dark_Abdo wrote:In my opinion there is no need to wait adder's defence as it is just an evade like any evade.

I agree with you. This topic been left out for 3 days or less, therefore since he didn't respond we should settle this topic once and for all. Go ahead and accept this report.

Well, he's done it in the past, but that was many years ago so I think a 1 day tempban should be enough. I'm currently in bed, can someone take care of this.

tempban for a report of years ago, na, its like stylish report, the old reports does not counts as i see.

Warned.
Report Accepted.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5771
Points : 6777
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Accepted Re: [Accepted] report adder death evade

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum