Latest topics
» PRO TDWs :V
by Thunder_Bird Today at 11:38 pm

» Valdis Changed!
by Thunder_Bird Today at 11:35 pm

» [Denied]UNBAN REQUEST
by SiGNaL Today at 11:30 pm

» KF - Killing Force
by Thunder_Bird Today at 11:09 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - =TDW=Pro_M4
by KuRuMi^ Today at 10:52 pm

» [FUNNY] Best teamwork by LP clan.
by Thunder_Bird Today at 10:50 pm

» [DUEL]-[ON]Traphole vs [F2]Thunder_Bird ( With mukesh FPS+F1 hacks)
by [M]ickey[M]ouse^ Today at 9:21 pm

» Unban Req - LyzoR^
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 7:26 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Mr.Alone Today at 1:46 pm

» Anyone Want Signature |OPEN|THIS|TOPIC|
by Force Today at 12:09 pm

» Suggestion - Clan
by Mr.Alone Today at 10:24 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer App
by Rainbow Dash Today at 12:07 am

» [Solved] Name Transfer
by HeatoN^ Yesterday at 11:46 pm

» Suggestion - Top List 15
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» Job Suggestion - Don_Bradman
by SymBioTi[C]^ Yesterday at 10:01 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7110)
 
HeatoN^ (6108)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5771)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5274)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3907)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1074 registered users
The newest registered user is Slender

Our users have posted a total of 140530 messages in 9333 subjects
Top posting users this month
Thunder_Bird
 
DasHinG^
 
DedSec
 
Pavonis
 
KuRuMi^
 
ЧК.
 
Sha|R|abI^
 
Force
 
Halo
 
Casper
 

February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:47 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 am by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:13 pm by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 pm by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:15 pm by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:00 pm by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


[Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:01 pm

Your in-game name: [R7]Hussain
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8/25/17 2:50 AM
What did he do? Describe please: He is a event staff member and break a rule of event staff, a lms event was going on and duke killed and even kicked player Killer frost from prop without reason because he was gonna win,it was a lms event and duke is saying killer shoot at him, it can be a accident and even Duke didn't died, i think killer didn't even shoot.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Killer frost , Nk Umar , [RR] Raja

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Craker on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:16 pm

Hey there I'm frost from my cousin Shell's account :
Today It was LMS event in Puke 's prop I visit there to attend event but when I was about to win the event Duke killed me even he kicked meh from prop and then I said I'll report him and he agreed to report me..
Now ffs Try to opt out this puke from event staff I also tell Hussain to report him that's he did.
Now I just want Reasons why he kicked me ffs gave me reason ?
Want proof I'll post it. Also proofs are posted by Hssain.
avatar
Craker
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 196
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Craker on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:18 pm

Btw thnx Hussain for help
<3
avatar
Craker
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 196
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Sami on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:19 pm

LOL, maviz also reported duke.
avatar
Sami
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 594
Points : 629
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:26 pm

Np killer, its kind of my duty xd . Very Happy
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:29 pm

Please wait for Duke's reply.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Yeah
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Mr.Alone on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 pm

[R7]Hussain wrote:Your in-game name: [R7]Hussain
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8/25/17 2:50 AM
What did he do? Describe please: He is a event staff member and break a rule of event staff, a lms event was going on and duke killed and even kicked player Killer frost from prop without reason because he was gonna win,it was a lms event and duke is saying killer shoot at him, it can be a accident and even Duke didn't died, i think killer didn't even shoot.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Killer frost , Nk Umar , [RR] Raja

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

Calm down pls

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
EK's member



''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 827
Points : 895
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Why ? He broke a rule,i didn't understand why to calm, xd.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Umar4911 on Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:52 pm

I agree with hussain but he should remember that killer frost was shooting at the gate and Duke warned him. I don't know what happened after that but I also got hit by the bullet.
Craker wrote:Hey there I'm frost from my cousin Shell's account :
Today It was LMS event in Puke 's prop I visit there to attend event but when I was about to win the event Duke killed me even he kicked meh from prop and then I said I'll report him and he agreed to report me..
Now ffs Try to opt out this puke from event staff I also tell Hussain to report him that's he did.
Now I just want Reasons why he kicked me ffs gave me reason ?
Want proof I'll post it. Also proofs are posted by Hssain.
I saw there was some talk like that that he said that you can report
avatar
Umar4911
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 643
Points : 792
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:34 pm

Umar your right, we all are Just waiting for Duke's reply.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Craker on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Umar wrote:I agree with hussain but he should remember that killer frost was shooting at the gate and Duke warned him. I don't know what happened after that but I also got hit by the bullet.
Craker wrote:Hey there I'm frost from my cousin Shell's account :
Today It was LMS event in Puke 's prop I visit there to attend event but when I was about to win the event Duke killed me even he kicked meh from prop and then I said I'll report him and he agreed to report me..
Now ffs Try to opt out this puke from event staff I also tell Hussain to report him that's he did.
Now I just want Reasons why he kicked me ffs gave me reason ?
Want proof I'll post it. Also proofs are posted by Hssain.
I saw there was some talk like that that he said that you can report
Does this think mae even a sense ? Show me the loga where I killed you inside the cage ? will you ?
avatar
Craker
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 196
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:22 pm

I was there reading the chat when this happened.

_______________________________________



=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1573
Points : 1746
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Guys, please don't give your opinions as they are not needed. If someone is a witness then he may present proof, otherwise wait for Duke's reply and let admins handle it.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:42 pm

So here I'm, today Duke kicked me killed me and no reason
that B*tch puke sucks his event sucks.
Proof need lemme know ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by KuRuMi^ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:46 pm

4K. wrote:Guys, please don't give your opinions as they are not needed. If someone is a witness then he may present proof, otherwise wait for Duke's reply and let admins handle it.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 pm

Ahm Ahm
I even previously told Frost not to participate in my events. And the thing about kicking him out, before starting that event I announced shooting VK.Duke = /propkick. And he not only shoot at me but also killed me one time. Many times you called me a useless event staff and also said that my events are useless so why you participate in it?

These logs showing that I announced " Shooting VK.Duke = /propkick."


This is the evidence one time he killed me I gave him a chance but when he tried to kill me for second I simply kicked him out of the prop.


And @Hussain I kicked frost because I clearly warned him not to try to kill me. He's the guy always interfering in my events always rule-breaking of my events and enjoys a lot that is why I have to take some action against him. And I killed you because I saw you game pausing 1 time the reason you were taking advantage.

And the last thing I didn't announce Killing VK.Duke = /propkick I've announced Shooting VK.Duke = /propkick. That means you're not allow to shoot at VK.Duke even my skin was totally different from all others and prop radar was also set to shown.


Last edited by VK.Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Force on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:05 pm

i saw hussain he made annoucment dont kill duke but he kicked me useless

_______________________________________




I love you Sharabi <3
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1020
Points : 1202
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:08 pm

=NK=Maviz wrote:i saw hussain he made annoucment dont kill duke but he kicked me useless
I kicked you because I pm you before starting the event that you can't participate in my events. That means I don't want you to participate in my events.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Force on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:11 pm

why??

_______________________________________




I love you Sharabi <3
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1020
Points : 1202
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:19 pm

wai wait Why don't you show full logs when I mistakenly killed you I told ya sry and you didn't kicked me atm.
but when I was abt to win you killed me and kicked me ?
Reason for killing ma and than kicking me ?
wait I'll post logs soon I mean tomorrow now im going to sleep but remeber duke You did unfair today and im not going to tolerate this ok Will se you soon

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm

=NK=Maviz wrote:why??
You know better than me.
You know the answer of that "why??" better than me.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:wai wait Why don't you show full logs when I mistakenly killed you I told ya sry and you didn't kicked me atm.
but when I was abt to win you killed me and kicked me ?
Reason for killing ma and than kicking me ?
wait I'll post logs soon I mean tomorrow now im going to sleep but remeber duke You did unfair today and im not going to tolerate this ok Will se you soon
Show me the proof or evidence you were about to win and I killed you and kicked you.
The thing was you were about to kill me I killed you and kicked you and the thing about winning there was still 1 more chance to open that gate so that means you were not about to win.
I am waiting for your proofs and then I will post mine.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:25 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
Killer frost^ wrote:wai wait Why don't you show full logs when I mistakenly killed you I told ya sry and you didn't kicked me atm.
but when I was abt to win you killed me and kicked me ?
Reason for killing ma and than kicking me ?
wait I'll post logs soon I mean tomorrow now im going to sleep but remeber duke You did unfair today and im not going to tolerate this ok Will se you soon
Show me the proof or evidence you were about to win and I killed you and kicked you.
The thing was you were about to kill me I killed you and kicked you and the thing about winning there was still 1 more chance to open that gate so that means you were not about to win.
I am waiting for your proofs and then I will post mine.
Tomorrow you will be exposed just wait and watch

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:40 pm

You have nothing to expose you can just cry here and keep on shitting at a corner.

This is the evidence you were not about to win, you were about to kill me and I killed you. And I am also announcing that the gate will be open 1 more time.


And here I am still announcing that gate is opening for the last time and you are killing players outside the prop so now tell me how you were about to win?


Now I want admins to deal with it.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:48 pm

This is not a Proof, you should have a pic of Killer shooting at you,if you want to proof.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:53 pm

[R7]Hussain wrote:This is not a Proof, you should have a pic of Killer shooting at you,if you want to proof.
I already provided one that he killed me and in second he was about to kill me. And even you haven't provided any proof like that showing that I did wrong.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:06 am

I don't know if it's allowed to restrict someone from participating in your event just because he's your enemy, I'll let Rainbow deal with these two reports on Duke.

@Rainbow Dash

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:15 am

If a guy calls me a useless event staff and calls my events useless is that fine?

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Ice_Blood on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:23 am

Duke your event are the best !!!
But plz stay nice too others.
avatar
Ice_Blood
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 293
Points : 394
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-08-09
Age : 15
Location : Lahore,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Umar4911 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:31 am

I agree with duke with as he announced again and again
avatar
Umar4911
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 643
Points : 792
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:38 am

VK.Duke wrote:If a guy calls me a useless event staff and calls my events useless is that fine?

If a guy calls me a useless admin, can I ban him? You have a responsibility as an event staff member.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:26 am

you guys should send this reports to rainbow in pm -.-

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5771
Points : 6777
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:47 am

4K. wrote:I don't know if it's allowed to restrict someone from participating in your event just because he's your enemy, I'll let Rainbow deal with these two reports on Duke.

@Rainbow Dash
If you're choosing players to participate in your event so its no longer a public event, your just playiing game with your friends.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4322
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Vipe[R] on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:30 am

4K. wrote:I don't know if it's allowed to restrict someone from participating in your event just because he's your enemy, I'll let Rainbow deal with these two reports on Duke.

@Rainbow Dash
It's allowed because it's his event his choice he kicks anyone out of his event ofc he is not requesting money from rainbow he is doing from his money.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:14 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:I don't know if it's allowed to restrict someone from participating in your event just because he's your enemy, I'll let Rainbow deal with these two reports on Duke.

@Rainbow Dash
It's allowed because it's his event his choice he kicks anyone out of his event ofc he is not requesting money from rainbow he is doing from his money.
Then its mean Event staff are irresponsible ? right
what if Duke kicks all of them from event who were with rage / fight with Duke.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:35 pm

4K. wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:If a guy calls me a useless event staff and calls my events useless is that fine?

If a guy calls me a useless admin, can I ban him? You have a responsibility as an event staff member.
Even you can /warn him what I can do is just keep on watching his shitty little things in my event. I clearly announced that do not shoot VK.Duke, shooting VK.Duke = /propkick but that nerd wasn't listening me first time he killed me and said "sery" not sorry and on seconds attempt he was about to kill me. It was my duty to follow the event rule I announced. Now if you guys think performing duty of event staff is a rule-break okay ban me or remove me from event staff job permanently and I don't have time to reply this useless shit. I've about distributed more than 35-50m cash in events till now and that all was earned by myself none of you gave me for the events.
I'm done, I provided the material I was having.
Thanks.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Vipe[R] on Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:52 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
4K. wrote:I don't know if it's allowed to restrict someone from participating in your event just because he's your enemy, I'll let Rainbow deal with these two reports on Duke.

@Rainbow Dash
It's allowed because it's his event his choice he kicks anyone out of his event ofc he is not requesting money from rainbow he is doing from his money.
Then its mean Event staff are irresponsible ? right
what if Duke kicks all of them from event who were with rage / fight with Duke.
Not all because other get money from rainbow.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:44 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
4K. wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:If a guy calls me a useless event staff and calls my events useless is that fine?

If a guy calls me a useless admin, can I ban him? You have a responsibility as an event staff member.
Even you can /warn him what I can do is just keep on watching his shitty little things in my event. I clearly announced that do not shoot VK.Duke, shooting VK.Duke = /propkick but that nerd wasn't listening me first time he killed me and said "sery" not sorry and on seconds attempt he was about to kill me. It was my duty to follow the event rule I announced. Now if you guys think performing duty of event staff is a rule-break okay ban me or remove me from event staff job permanently and I don't have time to reply this useless shit. I've about distributed more than 35-50m cash in events till now and that all was earned by myself none of you gave me for the events.
I'm done, I provided the material I was having.
Thanks.

No, I can't warn either since it's not a rule break.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by 2602044642 on Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:58 pm

BL.
avatar
2602044642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 471
Points : 564
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:33 pm

[R7]Hussain wrote:Your in-game name: [R7]Hussain
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8/25/17 2:50 AM
What did he do? Describe please: He is a event staff member and break a rule of event staff, a lms event was going on and duke killed and even kicked player Killer frost from prop without reason because he was gonna win,it was a lms event and duke is saying killer shoot at him, it can be a accident and even Duke didn't died, i think killer didn't even shoot.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Killer frost , Nk Umar , [RR] Raja

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

Can't frost report duke himself?

Killer frost^ wrote:So here I'm, today Duke kicked me killed me and no reason
that B*tch puke sucks his event sucks.
Proof need lemme know ?
If he is useless event staff , then there is no need to join his events.

I can see the proofs given by Duke , i also seen many times he announcing that killing duke is propkick.
So why? Frost killed duke and Duke kicked frost from event. After duke died players can start breaking event rules. Can't you understand? I think Duke had done the right thing by kicking frost from event.

=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1221
Points : 1550
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Craker on Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:04 pm

ZoZo wrote:
[R7]Hussain wrote:Your in-game name: [R7]Hussain
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8/25/17 2:50 AM
What did he do? Describe please: He is a event staff member and break a rule of event staff, a lms event was going on and duke killed and even kicked player Killer frost from prop without reason because he was gonna win,it was a lms event and duke is saying killer shoot at him, it can be a accident and even Duke didn't died, i think killer didn't even shoot.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): Killer frost , Nk Umar , [RR] Raja

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

Can't frost report duke himself?

Killer frost^ wrote:So here I'm, today Duke kicked me killed me and no reason
that B*tch puke sucks his event sucks.
Proof need lemme know ?
If he is useless event staff , then there is no need to join his events.

I can see the proofs given by Duke , i also seen many times he announcing that killing duke is propkick.
So why? Frost killed duke and Duke kicked frost from event. After duke died players can start breaking event rules. Can't you understand? I think Duke had done the right thing by kicking frost from event.
Your reply doesn't make any sense here I mean according to the report. Also many times I join Duke's event but his Event is completely Futile and bootless.
For example : Duke's chainsaw Event
Altho I'm not witnesses here but as my cpusin Frost is facing inequitable movement than I must have to raise my hand.
Now wait till Frost post proofs.
avatar
Craker
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 196
Points : 208
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-08-17

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:16 pm

So here some proofs which show that Duke killed me and kicked me for no reason even i didn't even try to kill him ?
But when i was abt to win he kicked me ?

So here Duke Ann event right

he Ann gate opening 5 times

He want to kick me from event lol

Here he Ann gate wiull open 2 times

here he Ann last time but when i was abt to win he did with unfair

here he killed me as shown in screnn shot with no reason as youy guys can see in given screenshot i didn't even tel him nor kill him but he kicked me wth



Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by [F2]Don_Bradman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:43 pm

Duke, dont take this personal but.....
Yes ur events are useless and u use them for making spree and money and second, u have NO right to tell us if we should enter ur events or not because u have no authority for it and also that ur behaviour towards players isnt good so it is not a big surprise that u would do anything like it.
And also 4k, u said that our opinions dont matter. Wait a sec... WHAT????

Yes they do because it may be the admins that are high in power, but it is the members and the lower people who play, so yes our opinion DOES matter. U are not a monarch neither a dictator.


Last edited by Don_Bradman on Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was just adding the 4k part)
avatar
[F2]Don_Bradman
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 401
Points : 470
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2017-06-13
Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Vipe[R] on Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:24 pm

I feel like he should be kicked from event staff because today I was playing his event and noticing that does he even break rules yep he did I was shooting black ops with m4 in LMS event he came right in front of him and got shot then he disqualified me even it was his fault.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:27 pm

Wow,
So these kids who're blaming me actually gives me the reward cash right?
They made events for me to host right?
They all are allowed to break my prop event rules right?
And @Frost you faggot I said you "Shall I kick you" because you was continuously shooting me when I was on the roof and the reason I warned you.
@Bradman I don't have enough time to reply your useless shitty posts.
@Viper demands doesn't works here, that was my prop event rule you broke it the reason I disqualified you. Doesn't matters if it was Angel participating in the event at your place.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:46 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Wow,
So these kids who're blaming me actually gives me the reward cash right?
They made events for me to host right?
They all are allowed to break my prop event rules right?
And @Frost you faggot I said you "Shall I kick you" because you was continuously shooting me when I was on the roof and the reason I warned you.
@Bradman I don't have enough time to reply your useless shitty posts.
@Viper demands doesn't works here, that was my prop event rule you broke it the reason I disqualified you. Doesn't matters if it was Angel participating in the event at your place.
Hey man as Viper said you were on the ground and become towards our bullets you got hit by my bullets cuz I was shoting player and you become in my way as I illed you both then I said sry and you didn't kucked me atm right there.
Also stop lying your not on the roof so better if you stfo
faggot

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Duke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:12 pm

Killer frost^ wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Wow,
So these kids who're blaming me actually gives me the reward cash right?
They made events for me to host right?
They all are allowed to break my prop event rules right?
And @Frost you faggot I said you "Shall I kick you" because you was continuously shooting me when I was on the roof and the reason I warned you.
@Bradman I don't have enough time to reply your useless shitty posts.
@Viper demands doesn't works here, that was my prop event rule you broke it the reason I disqualified you. Doesn't matters if it was Angel participating in the event at your place.
Hey man as Viper said you were on the ground and become towards our bullets you got hit by my bullets cuz I was shoting player and you become in my way as I illed you both then I said sry and you didn't kucked me atm right there.
Also stop lying your not on the roof so better if you stfo
faggot
NO NO NO
You didn't killed the both watch logs clearly it was me only who you killed first then you killed the other one. And you used M60, the second player was far away from me. Everyone knows it's easy to kill two player at same time with M60 but still I gave you a chance and at your second attempt I kicked you.


And the thing about that I was on ground, yes when you killed me I was. And I wasn't running towards you, you was the guy who was running towards myself to kill me and even I gave you a chance. But at your second attempt I just kicked your ass out of the event prop.
JAJA faggot liar!!! Better to stfu


Last edited by VK.Duke on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 4 times in total

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by SymBioTi[C]^ on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:17 pm

all saying wrong .Duke is the best event doer
avatar
SymBioTi[C]^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1001
Points : 1234
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2017-06-09
Age : 14
Location : I live in a dark place and you can see in form of shadow

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by ЧК. on Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:33 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Wow,
So these kids who're blaming me actually gives me the reward cash right?
They made events for me to host right?
They all are allowed to break my prop event rules right?
And @Frost you faggot I said you "Shall I kick you" because you was continuously shooting me when I was on the roof and the reason I warned you.
@Bradman I don't have enough time to reply your useless shitty posts.
@Viper demands doesn't works here, that was my prop event rule you broke it the reason I disqualified you. Doesn't matters if it was Angel participating in the event at your place.

If you want your rivalries to affect your events then it's better you resign then you can host any type of event and kick any participant, before you are kicked because such behavior is intolerable from an event staff member. If you want to be so ignorant and not listen to others and treat people differently just because personal issues then let me advise you, first of all resign from the event staff and don't think of applying for admin because people with such issues cannot be trusted with responsibility. I have told you many times that you should change such behavior to get respect and a chance to become admin.

However, if he did break an event rule and you kicked him rightfully then provide proof of that and you'll be fine, however you shouldn't restrict someone from participating in your event just because of personal issues.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Player Report of Vk.Duke

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum