Top posters
4K. (5877)
 
MaSoN^ (5816)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5132)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4047)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3562)
 
Vipe[R] (3545)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3393)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116181 messages in 7584 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


[Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:21 pm

Your in-game name: [LP]HitlerMatouFoiPouco
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [F2]Thunder_Bird
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 06/08/2017 - 12:40 - Brasilia time
What did he do? Describe please: Used god mode/hack life, proven by the shotgun method, indicated in the help topic: http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): [LP]HitlerMatouFoiPouco

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv4Qh_geHRs
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:25 pm

Man your the biggest lagger in History I was reportong you yesterday I thought your using Hphacks but it was your Fps / ping so don't blame other nab
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 436
Points : 478
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:29 pm

You do not have to be angry because you died for me. I've never used hacks in my life. If there's anything against me, prove it. I have proven that user [F2] Thunder_Bird uses hack. Try to do the same (and fail).
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:30 pm

We're waiting til' a high level administrator comes by to ban him.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 857
Points : 1031
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 18
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird

Post by =NK=Maviz on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:33 pm

just like killer frost says you are biggest lagger in history but this topic handle @highleveladmin
avatar
=NK=Maviz
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 252
Points : 306
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-19
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:36 pm

I did not understand your text, Maviz. Reformulate it.
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:43 pm

HitlerMatouFoiPouco wrote:I did not understand your text, Maviz. Reformulate it.
El dice que tambien Thunder_Bird es el mejor lagger del juego y que espera asta mas administradores vienen para mirar.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 857
Points : 1031
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 18
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Ah. Almost forgot... Look at the killing spree that [F2] Thunder_Head managed using hacks (100 killed in a row)...
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by KuRiMi^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:47 pm

HitlerMatouFoiPouco wrote:Ah. Almost forgot... Look at the killing spree that [F2] Thunder_Head managed using hacks (100 killed in a row)...
We can't tell whether he used hacks to get an advantage to make a killing spree or was his skills.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
KuRiMi^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 857
Points : 1031
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 18
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:50 pm

The video proves that he was using hacks '_'



Sorry for my bad English. I use Google translate haha
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Well this evidence is valid because we can't say that this happened because of /fps or /pings because we can clearly see that no one was lagging & the gameplay was smooth but when Thunder got shot down he didn't even lose a single HP.

_______________________________________
avatar
[EK]Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3562
Points : 4172
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Yes, Arnold. I never denounce anyone here without being absolutely sure that the accused actually used hacks. I know when a player is really good, but that's not the case with [F2] Thunder_Head.
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:20 pm

HitlerMatouFoiPouco wrote:, but that's not the case with [F2] Thunder_Head.
Its Thunder_Bird not Thunder_head

_______________________________________
avatar
[EK]Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3562
Points : 4172
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Oh, it's hahaha. I'm sorry for the mistake Very Happy
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:36 pm

if he is hacking cant you get more proof. i mean this proof is okay, but the guy has a lot of kills if he is using hacks it should be easy to Catch him again.

either way lets wait for him to respond and stuff first. im not an expert on hacks but to me it looks this way.

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2774
Points : 3573
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:42 pm

I used the shotgun method to prove that he was using hacks (note that he fell to the ground and did not suffer any damage from it). The shotgun method is indicated by the help topic: http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:57 pm

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why

[...]"If you want to report a hacker make sure that it is a hacker and not a lagger, before you make the report here. One method you can use to detect a hacker is the shotgun method. You can test a player with the shotgun method, by shooting the player down with a shotgun. If the shot-down player isn't hurt after that and NOT in the same team as you are, he is hacking and should be reported here."

Well, I did my part friends. I denounced a hacker (proven by the method that the site itself indicates) to help so that everyone has a good gaming experience always, without having hacks filling the bag all the time. The rest is up to you...
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:06 pm

HitlerMatouFoiPouco wrote:http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why

[...]"If you want to report a hacker make sure that it is a hacker and not a lagger, before you make the report here. One method you can use to detect a hacker is the shotgun method. You can test a player with the shotgun method, by shooting the player down with a shotgun. If the shot-down player isn't hurt after that and NOT in the same team as you are, he is hacking and should be reported here."

Well, I did my part friends. I denounced a hacker (proven by the method that the site itself indicates) to help so that everyone has a good gaming experience always, without having hacks filling the bag all the time. The rest is up to you...

yes you did, but it is not 100 % perfect, you dont completely see him being knocked down, but you see enough. if you did it multiple times it would definitely confirm it. if this is 100 % sure evidence, i dont know. if you did it 2-3 times i would know and be able to ban him, but since you only showed it once and it kinda happened behind a wall, i want to wait for 4k and mason to comment on it Before the report is accepted or denied. its definitely not lag in my books but im only 99 % sure of that. thats why i said that. your report is definitely good and valid.

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2774
Points : 3573
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by HitlerMatouFoiPouco on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:22 pm

OK friend. I await your decision.
avatar
HitlerMatouFoiPouco
New Member
New Member

Posts : 32
Points : 42
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-07

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by Stylish^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:57 pm

Finally, hacks busted i even caught him using the same vehicle hacks as last time, but didn't report because no action was taken before. so it was useless but this time he has no chance, good job hitler.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 431
Points : 640
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello Hitler,

Your report shows very clear evidence that the player '[F2]Thunder_Bird' was using hacks. Therefore, this report is hereby accepted. The player will be banned.

Thanks for reporting.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5184
Points : 5724
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player Report - [F2]Thunder_Bird god mode hp hack

Post by 4K. on Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:23 am

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Hello Hitler,

Your report shows very clear evidence that the player '[F2]Thunder_Bird' was using hacks. Therefore, this report is hereby accepted. The player will be banned.

Thanks for reporting.

After a discussion with the management team, we have concluded that this is a death evade via pause, not HP Hack. Therefore, the permanent ban has been changed to a tempban of 14 days.

Tempbanned for 14 days.
Report accepted.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5877
Points : 6201
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum