Latest topics
» FPV unban app - [F2]M60^
by [F2]M60^ Today at 1:16 am

» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153127 messages in 10450 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Go down

[Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:48 am

Your in-game name: =SdS=KrlozZ...
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Admins Level 8+ and Angel.
Date and time of Rulebreaking: I don't know.
What did he do? Describe please: Well i dont know which admin did it, but its the 5th time (Im not liying, you can any other guys, like SdS.Ameer who has been here always when i fix it. ) that they has edited my property ID 100, i always fix it, because they move it, I guess it can be EK.IceFlake and [KF]Thunder^ because flake had moved it the second time, and he told me, but he did by wrong, and Thunder jumps with insert, and edit keys, i know that the one who moved it did by wrong, but i want to angel fix it, they should not be able to edit in props that they are not shared owners or owners, only by typing /propedit or something, else im really gonna report for abuse power to edit my prop -.-

i did a video, how is it right now, and how it should be.

NOTE: i do not share it with anyone, so it should not be moved.
property ID 100.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): this time idk, last times SdS.Ameer, Qais99, Zatch[LK] and i forgot others :v

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:


_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:02 am

Maybe it could be Angel. Was testing something or anything

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:28 am

This isn't a rulebreak though.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2621
Points : 2896
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 am

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:This isn't a rulebreak though.

Admin Rules wrote:Admin commands are only there to maintenance the server. Do not use them in gameplay in order to get an advantage

they using it for gameplay ;v and get adventage on me ;v

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by 206. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:08 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:This isn't a rulebreak though.

Admin Rules wrote:Admin commands are only there to maintenance the server. Do not use them in gameplay in order to get an advantage

they using it for gameplay ;v and get adventage on me ;v
YOUR SIG IS TOOOOOOOO BIG:V
七つの大罪:v
avatar
206.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 564
Points : 689
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:09 am

It wasn't me for sure. I don't enter that prop much, only 47 and 61.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5326
Points : 5889
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by DasHinG^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:17 am

So Sad

DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1987
Points : 2112
Reputation : -93
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 17
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:23 am

Nobody cares.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3911
Points : 4631
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:27 am

I did add a command to disable the usage of the key, if Crystal or Thunder is behind this they have to take responsibility and make up for it
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:49 am

Wasn't me as I've not been ingame for a long time. Anyways, doesn't prop 100 move by itself?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:51 am

i dont think so that hes a rule breaker
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 565
Points : 577
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:09 am

4K. wrote:Wasn't me as I've not been ingame for a long time. Anyways, doesn't prop 100 move by itself?
lol yeea that prop dance like B*tch when gernades are thrown there Wink
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Immortal on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:12 am

It can be a bug too.
There is a new bug in game. When we are in a prop and then teleport to another, the pickups and other things come too in the 2nd prop but not working just view

_______________________________________
An Assassinator will rule over the world
avatar
Immortal
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 981
Points : 1181
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by EK.GhoSTSTaR on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:15 am

Look , its a bug, it happend to many many times while i was making a event in a prop just 2 days ago , i asked mason he told me to /saveprop and press P while editting a object, i did that and also did /saveprop ..then i /exitprop , then /proploc again ... then i saw it was all rotated and ruined again...i think ur even see'ing a bug , i dont think if someone else did that.
avatar
EK.GhoSTSTaR
Member
Member

Posts : 81
Points : 89
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-01
Location : Behind you

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:52 am

Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:54 am

@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3911
Points : 4631
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:59 am

Umar wrote:It can be a bug too.
There is a new bug in game. When we are in a prop and then teleport to another, the pickups and other things come too in the 2nd prop but not working just view

That's a VC-MP bug last time I check the pickups are actually deleted on the server, it's just that you can still see them. I'm going to try to improve this, so that admins over level 8 have to use propedit and not insert button.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Immortal on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:03 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
Umar wrote:It can be a bug too.
There is a new bug in game. When we are in a prop and then teleport to another, the pickups and other things come too in the 2nd prop but not working just view

That's a VC-MP bug last time I check the pickups are actually deleted on the server, it's just that you can still see them. I'm going to try to improve this, so that admins over level 8 have to use propedit and not insert button.
This will be good

_______________________________________
An Assassinator will rule over the world
avatar
Immortal
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 981
Points : 1181
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:10 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:48 am

@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5326
Points : 5889
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:53 am

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:56 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.

Any level 8+ admin can share the prop to himself, then edit, then remove his share. But mate, I'm telling you prop 100 starts moving by itself when people are fighting in it, you can ask this from any regular player.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:02 am

4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.

Any level 8+ admin can share the prop to himself, then edit, then remove his share. But mate, I'm telling you prop 100 starts moving by itself when people are fighting in it, you can ask this from any regular player.
Nothing moves by itself. Is there any specific case where it moved when no shared owners, owners or level 10+ was present?


avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:09 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.

Any level 8+ admin can share the prop to himself, then edit, then remove his share. But mate, I'm telling you prop 100 starts moving by itself when people are fighting in it, you can ask this from any regular player.
Nothing moves by itself. Is there any specific case where it moved when no shared owners, owners or level 10+ was present?



Yes, many times. You can ask Signal or Stylish as they fight there often.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:31 am

4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd


Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.

Any level 8+ admin can share the prop to himself, then edit, then remove his share. But mate, I'm telling you prop 100 starts moving by itself when people are fighting in it, you can ask this from any regular player.
Nothing moves by itself. Is there any specific case where it moved when no shared owners, owners or level 10+ was present?



Yes, many times. You can ask Signal or Stylish as they fight there often.

Yes it moves often but the position remain same, move in the sense that it makes all players slide from front to back and likewise.


Last edited by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________


https://youtu.be/-yFhZ76fra8
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1883
Points : 2279
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 71
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:35 am

@SiGNaL wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd


Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.

Any level 8+ admin can share the prop to himself, then edit, then remove his share. But mate, I'm telling you prop 100 starts moving by itself when people are fighting in it, you can ask this from any regular player.
Nothing moves by itself. Is there any specific case where it moved when no shared owners, owners or level 10+ was present?



Yes, many times. You can ask Signal or Stylish as they fight there often.

Yes it moves often but the position remain same, move in the sense that it make all players slide from front to back and likewise.

You mean the glitch where the floor becomes like ice and the player just slides on the floor? If the answer is yes to that then, how are you sure it is because it's moved?
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 am

Yes, it just makes all of us slide in the floor, this is not too common thing with other props, because I have never seen other props behaving like this, I must see the same slide in other props too since there are lot of prop in high altitude and same object of prop 100 as the base to stand.

_______________________________________


https://youtu.be/-yFhZ76fra8
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1883
Points : 2279
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 71
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Duke on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:56 am

Sometimes, while fighting someone I also slide here but my ping remains stables to 190 and fps 60. But I remain hit-able in the prop. Though, it's not a rule-break at all. May be altitude's high that's the reason players slide.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.
My keyboard does have an insert button but the thing is that I use it for switching weapons and it sometimes activates propedit mode. Either way, I haven't been on prop 100 using any account with admin level for quite a while so this isn't due to me (unless I forgot when I went or something).

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:13 pm

Andri shared my prop to himself once

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:19 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.
My keyboard does have an insert button but the thing is that I use it for switching weapons and it sometimes activates propedit mode. Either way, I haven't been on prop 100 using any account with admin level for quite a while so this isn't due to me (unless I forgot when I went or something).

Hmm ok solved, it was crystal, take care next time, close this

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 pm

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.
My keyboard does have an insert button but the thing is that I use it for switching weapons and it sometimes activates propedit mode. Either way, I haven't been on prop 100 using any account with admin level for quite a while so this isn't due to me (unless I forgot when I went or something).

Hmm ok solved, it was crystal, take care next time, close this
I just said it wasn't me lol

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:30 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:Great, Always admins are blamed not the players who are level 4 and ruin others prop.
Are you blind? Cant you see in the video shared owners none.

Stop blaming us, We cannot edit someone prop unless we have level 3-4...

There you go idiots:


Deny the report.

Ye, I get that message too. Krlozz nerd blaming us xd

Actually the only possible suspects are Rainbow Dash, Crystal, Me and Andri. The rest can't do it. I have not only added a disable insert button for next patch but I've also made it so that level 10 admins have to use /propedit, if they want to edit a property that it is not shared to them.

It wasn't me and Rainbow, we don't activate insert by mistake. I know Crystal has complained about his keyboard not having an insert button, so it may possibly be him. But he of course didn't do it on purpose. Either way the problem will be solved in next patch for both you and people like Crystal.
My keyboard does have an insert button but the thing is that I use it for switching weapons and it sometimes activates propedit mode. Either way, I haven't been on prop 100 using any account with admin level for quite a while so this isn't due to me (unless I forgot when I went or something).

Hmm ok solved, it was crystal, take care next time, close this
I just said it wasn't me lol

I noticed today, i dont know if it happened a week ago.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 pm

What about adding a cmd for level 10+ in order to make insert key work?

_______________________________________


https://youtu.be/-yFhZ76fra8
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1883
Points : 2279
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 71
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Arnold^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:01 pm

Can anyone explain me that floor sliding bug?

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4325
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by 206. on Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:19 pm

KEEP throwing /wep 12 in prop100,it is easy to slide.
avatar
206.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 564
Points : 689
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 19

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:30 am

how/why you guys sure that krolzZ didn't share anyone ? (instand of blaming high admins) .
Logic sense .

What if KrolzZ suffering from Alzheimer's disease (forgetfulness)?  Smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:44 am

@Lahhami^ wrote:how/why you guys sure that krolzZ didn't share anyone ? (instand of blaming high admins) .
Logic sense .

What if KrolzZ suffering from Alzheimer's disease (forgetfulness)?   Smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease

Lmao xd
Usual onset Over 65 years old[3]

:p prop 100 never shared with anyone even with me x.x

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:49 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
@Lahhami^ wrote:how/why you guys sure that krolzZ didn't share anyone ? (instand of blaming high admins) .
Logic sense .
What if KrolzZ suffering from Alzheimer's disease (forgetfulness)?   Smile
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alzheimer%27s_disease
Lmao xd
Usual onset Over 65 years old[3]
:p prop 100 never shared with anyone even with me x.x
what about Naruto ? , i saw him 2 month ago moving object in your prop100 (your best friend) . Smile

http://www.alz.org/alzheimers_disease_early_onset.asp
(Younger/Early Onset Alzheimer's & Dementia)
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:32 am

Forgot to add, When a grenade explodes in prop 100 we get crash logs.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Admins Report - Admins Level 8+

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum