Latest topics
» Unban Req - LyzoR^
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Suggestion
by r4d0n_R4 Yesterday at 9:25 pm

» Name Transfer
by Blue Yesterday at 8:41 pm

» UNBAN REQUEST
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 8:29 pm

» Forget - Password.
by Casper Yesterday at 8:26 pm

» For VCMP players/gaymers
by Casper Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [LPr]batman
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Casper Yesterday at 8:19 pm

» @Tag Own Name Own Post
by Casper Yesterday at 8:18 pm

» Suggestion - Zone
by QaisAla Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» [Please vote to decide] Community Script Voting - World 1 vehicles
by QaisAla Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» [Closed] UNBAN REQUEST
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» [Closed] UNBAN REQUEST
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Valdis Changed!
by [M]ickey[M]ouse^ Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Valdis Yesterday at 6:25 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7102)
 
HeatoN^ (6107)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5768)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5270)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3906)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1071 registered users
The newest registered user is Foxy

Our users have posted a total of 140304 messages in 9326 subjects
Top posting users this month
Thunder_Bird
 
DasHinG^
 
DedSec
 
Pavonis
 
KuRuMi^
 
ЧК.
 
Sha|R|abI^
 
Force
 
Halo
 
Casper
 

February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


[Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Go down

Denied [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by [DmC_T]UzI on Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Your in-game name:[DmC_T]UzI

Admin who banned you:=EK=4K
Date and time of banning:3 or 4 months ago
Reason given by the admin for the ban:Ban Evade

Your defense please:Sorry no Defense
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):No Sad
Any screenshots you took for your defense:NO Sad but i need to say something that guys i dont get a chance for unban I got permanently banned plzz guys plzzz unban me its my request i promise of god i will never ever do again ban evade sorry plz unban me Broo =EK=4K plzz plz bro plz i swear i will never do that againn plz Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
avatar
[DmC_T]UzI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Blood Sucker on Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:47 pm

I can hear DmC members crying

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists


@Grayson wrote:Congratulations, 4k! You just made history. The kind no one gives a damn about.
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 685
Points : 856
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:12 am

ur rulebreak was not that :v

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5768
Points : 6774
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by 2602044642 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:22 am

GL.
avatar
2602044642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 449
Points : 544
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:25 am

You are banned in EC server too for ban evading.
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2777
Points : 3525
Reputation : 60
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : Somewhere in universe.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by DasHinG^ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:57 am

Good Luck
avatar
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1819
Points : 2053
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Dark_Abdo on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:04 am

So how did you get banned nearly 7 times?
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2114
Points : 2300
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by MAZE on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:05 am

GL
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 783
Points : 940
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 16
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:50 am

Srsly why you guys do ban evade?
And why you break the rules.
Anyways It's on 4k

_______________________________________


I love You! Guest!

avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2476
Points : 2810
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:02 am

Still have not mentioned why you were originally banned and your spamming by posting a second unban appeal when your first wasn't closed and I was waiting for your response.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:04 am

gl
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 565
Points : 577
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Batch_47 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:13 am

Good Luck
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 161
Points : 172
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Gokussj5 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:17 am

Good luck, although I'm telling you 4K is not a sentimental guy! ;V
avatar
Gokussj5
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 493
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-05-31
Age : 15
Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by [DmC_T]UzI on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:14 am

=EK=4K my suspected reason is : Ban evade unban me
avatar
[DmC_T]UzI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:32 am

@[DmC_T]UzI wrote:=EK=4K my suspected reason is : Ban evade unban me

You don't seem to understand what I'm asking. Look, first you did something, then you got banned, then you ban evaded, then got banned. What was the first thing you did which led to your ban.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Umar4911 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:44 am

Good Luck. Hope you get unbanned this time
avatar
Umar4911
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 642
Points : 791
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:14 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:I can hear DmC members crying
Sure thing. Very Happy

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1014
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:25 pm

lol you are more than me.
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1740
Points : 1916
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:37 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1092
Points : 1439
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:51 pm

@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:55 pm

4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1092
Points : 1439
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:57 pm

@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??

As if I'll unban him? Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Force on Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:59 pm

I hope you will be un-banned this time.


Last edited by Maviz on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________




I love you Sharabi <3
avatar
Force
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1011
Points : 1194
Reputation : -16
Join date : 2017-07-19
Age : 12
Location : Pakistan, Lahore.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 pm

4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??

As if I'll unban him? Razz
Dear [DmC_T]UzI.
It's very clear that 4K. won't unban you untill you state the real reason why you got banned in the first place
Note to 4k: Come in-game pls bich Smile
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1092
Points : 1439
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:17 pm

@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??

As if I'll unban him? Razz
Dear [DmC_T]UzI.
It's very clear that 4K. won't unban you untill you state the real reason why you got banned in the first place
Note to 4k: Come in-game pls bich Smile  

At a dinner.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:51 pm

4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??

As if I'll unban him? Razz
Dear [DmC_T]UzI.
It's very clear that 4K. won't unban you untill you state the real reason why you got banned in the first place
Note to 4k: Come in-game pls bich Smile  

At a dinner.
Rarely seen you in-game nerd. Are you still in pak?
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1092
Points : 1439
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:59 pm

[quote="=KF=dev1ce"]
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
4K. wrote:
@=KF=dev1ce wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:lol you are more than me.
Hey, theres some dude called "leopold_slikk". He broke your record by evading bans in about an average timing of 4.5 seconds. Razz Razz

If he's RockStarPL, he can do it in 2 sec.
Same guy
Leopold_Slikk = RockStarPL
Btw, we can move back to the topic, ehm ehm??

As if I'll unban him? Razz
Dear [DmC_T]UzI.
It's very clear that 4K. won't unban you untill you state the real reason why you got banned in the first place
Note to 4k: Come in-game pls bich Smile  

At a dinner.
Rarely seen you in-game nerd. Are you still in pak?[/quote

Na, I came back to KSA on the 14th, now going to UAE to see Flake. Very Happy]

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7102
Points : 7486
Reputation : 101
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Fluence on Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:03 pm

Good luc

Fluence
New Member
New Member

Posts : 48
Points : 54
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied sorry i did,nt get it 4K now unban me plz

Post by [DmC_T]UzI on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 pm

=EK=4K my first ban reason was Death Evading


Last edited by [DmC_T]UzI on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
[DmC_T]UzI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:39 pm

@[DmC_T]UzI wrote:4k tell me so what is my ban reason i swear i promise trust me when i connect the server that say Admin =EK=4K banned u permanently from this server Reason : ban evade
I guess, they are asking the reason of your first ban and then after that you ban evade that's the second reason. So tell them the first one on which you were banned. Ban evade isn't the real reason of your ban so tell the first one instead of crying and begging them to un-ban you.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1014
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by 5K. on Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:25 am

Reason: Eat 4k in bed..
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1524
Points : 1723
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by 2602044642 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:04 am

@5K. wrote:Reason: Eat 4k in bed..
Lol.












Good luck .
avatar
2602044642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 449
Points : 544
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:08 am

Good luck Bro
Btw one suggestion for you that you should change the name of the application to unban application as it seems more good.
avatar
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 356
Points : 408
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Arnold^ on Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:37 am

Good luck

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4322
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by [DmC_T]UzI on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:38 am

=EK=4K now i get what is my reason i think too much now i remember my reason my reason of first ban is wall hack
avatar
[DmC_T]UzI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by 5K. on Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:06 am

VK.Duke wrote:
@[DmC_T]UzI wrote:=EK=4K now i get what is my reason i think too much now i remember my reason my reason of first ban is wall hack
Hmm, that's like a good player. And also confess that, it was wrong and you're guilty for it and you will not repeat it again. I am sure you'll be un-banned soon then.
I must remind you this is topic for Admin Staff. Every single spammer will have +1 post here and you have +4.
Now u can leave before ''someone'' must do something
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1524
Points : 1723
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by [DmC_T]UzI on Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:19 am

My first ban reason is : wall hack
avatar
[DmC_T]UzI
New Member
New Member

Posts : 14
Points : 26
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-26

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by HeatoN^ on Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:17 am

VK.Duke wrote:
@[DmC_T]UzI wrote:4k tell me so what is my ban reason i swear i promise trust me when i connect the server that say Admin =EK=4K banned u permanently from this server Reason : ban evade
I guess, they are asking the reason of your first ban and then after that you ban evade that's the second reason. So tell them the first one on which you were banned. Ban evade isn't the real reason of your ban so tell the first one instead of crying and begging them to un-ban you.

@5K. wrote:Reason: Eat 4k in bed..

Stay away from this topic unless you have something important.

_______________________________________

HeatoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6107
Points : 6892
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Denied Re: [Denied] I Swear =EK=4k i will never ever do ban evade plz unban me

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum