[EK]Arnold^ (3456)

Vipe[R] (3258)

EK.CrystalBlue (3201)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3163)

Statistics
We have 854 registered users
The newest registered user is MahmoudTornado

Our users have posted a total of 108366 messages in 7109 subjects
August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 32

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),

Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic

Community updates

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

To all the nerds out there..!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A big lol To all the nerds out there..!!

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:44 pm

Alright nerds time for the ultimate MATHEMATICS test! So here is the problem

On two branches of a tree there are a set of birds, different number on each branch.
Let's name them the group X and the other one group Y. The leader of the group X says that ( pay attention here ) If one bird leaves the group Y and joins ours X we will be double in number OF Y

The leader of the group Y was like Zeyad Ahmed and couldn't resist Razz He said If one bird leaves the group X and joins ours Y we will be equal in number, that is, X and Y will get equal.

Question:- the question is fairly simple, find the number of birds on each tree!!
Hint:- Use the simultaneous elimination method! This question is to be solved using Algebra, POST FULL SOLUTION ONLY NO SINGLE ANSWERS!!!

Ok guys here it is, to all the math nerds like me out there. If answer is not found I'll post in the end. By the way @VK.Angel.OfDeath and @4K you guys are major nerds here so I do expect a correct answer from you. Best of luck! Razz

Last edited by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

A big lol Re: To all the nerds out there..!!

Post by SaMiR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:50 pm

So hard xD
SaMiR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So hard xD
yes dude but trust it has a really authentic and logical answer! Took me days to figure when I learned it Razz
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : Los Angeles, CA. USA. Earth, Solaris system, orion arm, milky way, virgo supercluster, Andromeda colony, UNIVERSE

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alright nerds time for the ultimate MATHEMATICS test! So here is the problem

On two branches of a tree there are a set of birds, different number on each branch.
Let's name them the group X and the other one group Y. The leader of the group X says that ( pay attention here ) If one bird leaves the group Y and joins ours X we will be double in number OF Y

The leader of the group Y was like Zeyad Ahmed and couldn't resist Razz He said If one bird leaves the group X and joins ours Y we will be equal in number, that is, X and Y will get equal.

Question:- the question is fairly simple, find the number of birds on each tree!!
Hint:- Use the simultaneous elimination method! This question is to be solved using Algebra, POST FULL SOLUTION ONLY NO SINGLE ANSWERS!!!

Ok guys here it is, to all the math nerds like me out there. If answer is not found I'll post in the end. By the way @VK.Angel.OfDeath and @4K you guys are major nerds here so I do expect a correct answer from you. Best of luck! Razz

7 birds on X tree and 5 on Y tree
If one of Y will go to X then it will be
X=8 Y=4
If one of X will go to Y then it will be
X =6 Y=6

I studied that question about 8 years ago

Last edited by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Alright nerds time for the ultimate MATHEMATICS test! So here is the problem

X = 7 and Y = 5
I studied it about 8 years ago
Didn't you read the full post it says no single answers buddy, Post the full solution of how you figure it out this is not acceptable!
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:01 pm

Ok edited now see
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by JacKsoN^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:03 pm

Birds Cant Speak xD

Last edited by ☆ Warne[R] ☆ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
JacKsoN^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:04 pm

☆ Warne[R] ☆ wrote:Birds Cant Speak
xD.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:05 pm

7 birds on X tree and 5 on Y tree
If one of Y will go to X then it will be
X=8 Y=4
If one of X will go to Y then it will be
X =6 Y=6

I studied that question about 8 years ago
Hunter stop acting like a dumbo!! You are reassuring the answer, I asked : HOW DID YOU GET 7 and 5?? Your answer is still not acceptable because it explains the scenario after the answer not explaining the answer read everything in post carefully then reply!
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:08 pm

I got 7 and 5 by thinking.
and 5 years old kid can answer it. it's very easy.

My thinking is beter than algebra.

Can i ask you a simple question?
If two men can build a wall in two days.
Four men can build a wall in how many days??
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got 7 and 5 by thinking.

I'm gonna answer your question later ok because it will be mixing up the posts and the real point here, and no 5 year old kid can answer that please stop exaggerating it! And if you really know the answer then post the full algebraic process and aolution here and saying that your so called "thinking" is better than algebra makes no sense at all and therefore indicates that you heard this answer from someone and posted it here! I am an expert at maths so please don't try to argue with me in this one
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =KFt=DanielS on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I got 7 and 5 by thinking.

I think you probably saw this question from another.
=KFt=DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:22 pm

I don't know the algebric answer btw my answer was correct.

and deniels i made thi squestion myself
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't know the algebric answer btw my answer was correct.
hunter please try to understand that your answer isn't acceptable, so please if you don't know the full solution then don't post any answer. You can reply normally but then don't post answers ok? Thanks for abiding by my request!
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:25 pm

Acceptable or not but answer is correct.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:26 pm

DanielS wrote:

I think you probably saw this question from another.
I don't know about Hunter but my friend found this question and challenged me, we both are great at maths but he was unable to figure out the answer but I did it and I had won the bet, I'm telling you a year old story almost
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Acceptable or not but answer is correct.
No Hunter it's not because I said for a full solution and no single answer, I asked Mason he is going to delete only those replies in which you've posted the unacceptable answers and by the way answer to your question is that 4 men will build the wall in a single day only now please no other questions or unacceptable answers
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ╰☆╮羽熙_ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:32 pm

x∈[2,+∞) ∩ N*
y∈[4,7] ∩ N*

Last edited by ╰☆╮羽熙_ on Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
╰☆╮羽熙_
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:√884
[2,+∞]
Practically the answer is wrong and therefore unacceptable
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Acceptable or not but answer is correct.
No Hunter it's not because I said for a full solution and no single answer, I asked Mason he is going to delete only those replies in which you've posted the unacceptable answers and by the way answer to your question is that 4 men will build the wall in a single day only now please no other questions or unacceptable answers

Ok i'm waiting for other correct asnwer my answer is X = 7 and Y =5 it's one only the correct.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ╰☆╮羽熙_ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 pm

TOPIC FOR SPAMMERS.
╰☆╮羽熙_
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 pm

Ok i'm waiting for other correct asnwer my answer is X = 7 and Y =5 it's one only the correct.
Listen the number 5 and 7 are correct but your answer does not follow the rule of posting a full solution therefore it's not acceptable
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Delete Topic.
Lock Topic. Razz
Best Solution for this Question.

Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:51 pm

that question sucks
Frodo_BaGGinS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Delete Topic.
Lock Topic. Razz
Best Solution for this Question.
haha nice one Razz
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:01 pm

"The birds of tree X say to the birds of tree Y that if one you comes to our tree, then our population will be the double of yours."
X + 1 = 2(Y - 1)
X + 1 = 2Y - 2
X = 2Y - 2 - 1
X = 2Y - 3

"Then the birds of tree Y tell the birds of tree X that if one of you comes here then our population will be equal to that of yours."
X - 1 = Y + 1
X = Y + 1 + 1
X = Y + 2

replace X with (2Y-3) from the 1st statement
2Y - 3 = Y + 2
2Y - Y = 2 + 3
Y = 5 birds on tree Y
then
X = 5 + 2
X = 7 birds on tree X

Check these solutions in the equation X = 2Y - 3
7 = 2(5) - 3
7 = 10 - 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hack ID 8 can't be done any better, it prevents hackers from having fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can hear you crying
Blood Sucker
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:09 pm

U came back :v

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"The birds of tree X say to the birds of tree Y that if one you comes to our tree, then our population will be the double of yours."
X + 1 = 2(Y - 1)
X + 1 = 2Y - 2
X = 2Y - 2 - 1
X = 2Y - 3

"Then the birds of tree Y tell the birds of tree X that if one of you comes here then our population will be equal to that of yours."
X - 1 = Y + 1
X = Y + 1 + 1
X = Y + 2

2Y - 3 = Y + 2
2Y - Y = 2 + 3
Y = 5 birds on tree Y
then
X = 5 + 2
X = 7 birds on tree X

7 = 2(5) - 3
7 = 10 - 3
DAMN!!! You completely nailed it!!! Anyway this is the correct answer!!! SO THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION... BLOOD SUCKER!!!
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:"The birds of tree X say to the birds of tree Y that if one you comes to our tree, then our population will be the double of yours."
X + 1 = 2(Y - 1)
X + 1 = 2Y - 2
X = 2Y - 2 - 1
X = 2Y - 3

X - 1 = Y + 1
X = Y + 1 + 1
X = Y + 2

2Y - 3 = Y + 2
2Y - Y = 2 + 3
Y = 5 birds on tree Y
then
X = 5 + 2
X = 7 birds on tree X

7 = 2(5) - 3
7 = 10 - 3
DAMN!!! You completely nailed it!!! Anyway this is the correct answer!!! SO THE NEW WWE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION... BLOOD SUCKER!!!
Taught me Maths...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:48 pm

F*ck yeah xd

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hack ID 8 can't be done any better, it prevents hackers from having fun.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can hear you crying
Blood Sucker
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:F*ck yeah xd

alright alright good just stop bragging ok?
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm

Well, I didn't .-.

Blood Sucker
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:06 pm

Well, the question is already solved, but your answer to Hunter's question is wrong because he did not say that extra labor will decrease or increase the duration so the correct answer is 4 men will build a wall in 2 days which means the duration did not change as the question didn't imply that.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

Well, the question is already solved, but your answer to Hunter's question is wrong because he did not say that extra labor will decrease or increase the duration so the correct answer is 4 men will build a wall in 2 days which means the duration did not change as the question didn't imply that.
Nerd, This isn't the Exam of Central Superior Services, so don't go for logic , i used to solve these kind of questions at 4th standard at the topic of ratio n proportion, Like Hunter is a kid though answer him while having idea u are replying a "Newbie".

HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:47 pm

Nerd, This isn't the Exam of Central Superior Services, so don't go for logic , i used to solve these kind of questions at 4th standard at the topic of ratio n proportion, Like Hunter is a kid though answer him while having idea u are replying a "Newbie".

According to proportions the answer is 4 because if 2/2 then 4/x x=4.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Gokussj4 on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:34 pm

Although your remark is right, that is , the question has no time duration condition; I still needed to reach a "logical" solution therefore I assumed the decrement of days as workers increase other than that your right NERD!!! Razz
Gokussj4
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 am

Well, I didn't .-.

Jaja :v

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top