Latest topics
» PRO TDWs :V
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:38 pm

» Valdis Changed!
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:35 pm

» [Denied]UNBAN REQUEST
by SiGNaL Today at 7:30 pm

» KF - Killing Force
by Thunder_Bird Today at 7:09 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - =TDW=Pro_M4
by KuRuMi^ Today at 6:52 pm

» [FUNNY] Best teamwork by LP clan.
by Thunder_Bird Today at 6:50 pm

» [DUEL]-[ON]Traphole vs [F2]Thunder_Bird ( With mukesh FPS+F1 hacks)
by [M]ickey[M]ouse^ Today at 5:21 pm

» Unban Req - LyzoR^
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 3:26 pm

» [Tutorial]How to get banned in VCMP :D
by Mr.Alone Today at 9:46 am

» Anyone Want Signature |OPEN|THIS|TOPIC|
by Force Today at 8:09 am

» Suggestion - Clan
by Mr.Alone Today at 6:24 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer App
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» [Solved] Name Transfer
by HeatoN^ Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Suggestion - Top List 15
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» Job Suggestion - Don_Bradman
by SymBioTi[C]^ Yesterday at 6:01 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7110)
 
HeatoN^ (6108)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5771)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5274)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4208)
 
Vipe[R] (3907)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3536)
 
KAKAN (3504)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3190)
 

Statistics
We have 1074 registered users
The newest registered user is Slender

Our users have posted a total of 140530 messages in 9333 subjects
Top posting users this month
Thunder_Bird
 
DasHinG^
 
DedSec
 
Pavonis
 
KuRuMi^
 
ЧК.
 
Sha|R|abI^
 
Force
 
Halo
 
Casper
 

February 2018 Updates - Patch 4.2, what's going on and the future like usual

Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:47 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 4.2
Well since I make one of these every month, I might as well brief you guys on what's going on. First things first, patch 4.2 is coming and it contains patch 4.1.1 as well. The release date? When I feel like it, it kinda ruins the fun to rush these things out, but I am going back to a every 2 month schedule, where I try to make one big patch every 2-3 months.

Nowadays I spend a lot of times reading suggestions and bug fixes on things I can improve. I feel like this patch won't be a disappointment in that regard. So expect a lot of improvements to things you guys have suggested to make better and bug fixes. Personally, I feel like this server has a lot of features and it feels good to work in regards to improving them to perfection. There are of course a few new exiting things coming this patch. I will discuss it below.


What Angel is working on
Patch 4.x will be the patch of the NPCs and preparation for future patches. What I'm currently working on is NPC conversations and …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 11

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25


[Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:29 pm

All chatlogs: https://secufiles.com/9b8t/2017-07-23_19-53-45.html
Second link: http://upfile.vn/T-FCNqZCu~BC/chatlogs.html
This Happen in Marcus Event - Prop of Angel - id 35.
Short Story: All players in a cage. After 45s Marcus will open cage gate in 15 minutes. Basically if u got killed, you will spawn in cage - You can't do anything except /exitprop or watch Survive Player or Marcus open gate - You can't be kill too. this happen when last time door cage open - After Close.

Note: see time left chat.
This is the list:
1. [Event Staff]VK.Duke
Your in-game name:=EK=5K.
Rulebreaker (in-game name): VK.Duke
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 8:20 / 23/7/2017
What did he do? Describe please: Abuse Level Prop - Spawn many times .
- Use tele pickup: for lv 2 member prop: to tele outside.


Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names):Qais99

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:





2. [UFt]Kyle.
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [UFt]Kyle.
What did he do? Describe please: Hack wall - go through cage
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:






3. [F2]Frost
What did he do? Describe please:Hack wall - go through cage
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:


4. =KF=MAZE^ ( time is my weapon )
What did he do? Describe please:Hack wall - go through cage
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:


for fun: RIP 1h30 life.


Last edited by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:37 pm

I guess you must record it

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists


@Grayson wrote:Congratulations, 4k! You just made history. The kind no one gives a damn about.
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 685
Points : 856
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Chatlogs won't prove nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.


Last edited by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 2602044642 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm

Nice report:P
avatar
2602044642
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 471
Points : 564
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Lancer_Blaze on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:41 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Chatlogs won't be nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Then what can be happen there??
Except wall hack or Duke open the gate again?
Idk gate can be open by pickup again or not..
Remaining case is wall hack.
Btw,
Remove level of player from event properties.
Mainly from 35.

_______________________________________



avatar
Lancer_Blaze
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 160
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-12-09
Age : 97
Location : Earth's Heaven

http://fs-clan.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:43 pm

Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Chatlogs won't prove nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Then what can be happen there??
Except wall hack or Duke open the gate again?
Idk gate can be open by pickup again or not..
Remaining case is wall hack.
Btw,
Remove level of player from event properties.
Mainly from 35.

How would be know he's telling the truth? BTW if you are not witnessing this rulebreak, stay out of this report and we, admins, will deal with it.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Lancer_Blaze on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:45 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Chatlogs won't prove nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Then what can be happen there??
Except wall hack or Duke open the gate again?
Idk gate can be open by pickup again or not..
Remaining case is wall hack.
Btw,
Remove level of player from event properties.
Mainly from 35.

How would be know he's telling the truth? BTW if you are not witnessing this rulebreak, stay out of this report and we, admins, will deal with it.


Hmm Sry Darky.
Don't be Angry on me. I m just making easy.
If u don't want me to Interfare.
So it's ohk.
Set for posting here.

_______________________________________



avatar
Lancer_Blaze
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 160
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-12-09
Age : 97
Location : Earth's Heaven

http://fs-clan.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:46 pm

B*tch nice fake logs your logs won't work here so better if you gtfo. And about Maze he is not a hacker or glitcher like you B*tch provide us prove in video i can make that logs too with fake time. you want me to report you or i'll Ek retard reporting me and my Brother uselessly..
you make me more hater of Ek abt this report you the piece of shit

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Note: Simple: i have give a link chatlog there, download and check it
asked Qais99 for sure.
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:48 pm

@4K. @VK.Angel.OfDeath @Chuck Norris @Rainbow_Dash check it carefully.
Code:



avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 pm

nothing more but when ever i got killed and i spawn the gate will be open by own in 45s.. Also Marcus is a bot where he can't be like players that close or open gate .. also duek open gate sometime cuz he has lvl 4 in prop or pickup want lvl 4 also to open the gate btw

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:52 pm

Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Chatlogs won't prove nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Then what can be happen there??
Except wall hack or Duke open the gate again?
Idk gate can be open by pickup again or not..
Remaining case is wall hack.
Btw,
Remove level of player from event properties.
Mainly from 35.

How would be know he's telling the truth? BTW if you are not witnessing this rulebreak, stay out of this report and we, admins, will deal with it.


Hmm Sry Darky.
Don't be Angry on me. I m just making easy.
If u don't want me to Interfare.
So it's ohk.
Set for posting here.

I wasn't mad at all. Just do what you said "If u don't want me to Interfare.
So it's ohk.
".

@Killer frost^ wrote:B*tch nice fake logs your logs won't work here so better if you gtfo. And about Maze he is not a hacker or glitcher like you B*tch provide us prove in video i can make that logs too with fake time. you want  me to report you or i'll Ek retard reporting me and my Brother uselessly..
you make me more hater of Ek abt this report you the piece of shit

KillerFrost, chill out and stay out of it. It's our job to solve these cases.

@5K. wrote:Note: Simple: i have give a link chatlog there, download and check it
asked Qais99 for sure.
Unfortunely, the link you provided is blocked due to ADBlocker, & my ADBlocker is somehow not working well whether disabling or not. Either some other admin check it out and provide the results or you use a different image uploader.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:55 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
Pico_Rocks wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Chatlogs won't prove nothing that they used wall hacks, neither about Duke abusing the prop. Got any other evidence? Otherwise, this report will be denied.

Then what can be happen there??
Except wall hack or Duke open the gate again?
Idk gate can be open by pickup again or not..
Remaining case is wall hack.
Btw,
Remove level of player from event properties.
Mainly from 35.

How would be know he's telling the truth? BTW if you are not witnessing this rulebreak, stay out of this report and we, admins, will deal with it.


Hmm Sry Darky.
Don't be Angry on me. I m just making easy.
If u don't want me to Interfare.
So it's ohk.
Set for posting here.

I wasn't mad at all. Just do what you said "If u don't want me to Interfare.
So it's ohk.
".

@Killer frost^ wrote:B*tch nice fake logs your logs won't work here so better if you gtfo. And about Maze he is not a hacker or glitcher like you B*tch provide us prove in video i can make that logs too with fake time. you want  me to report you or i'll Ek retard reporting me and my Brother uselessly..
you make me more hater of Ek abt this report you the piece of shit

KillerFrost, chill out and stay out of it. It's our job to solve these cases.

@5K. wrote:Note: Simple: i have give a link chatlog there, download and check it
asked Qais99 for sure.
Unfortunely, the link you provided is blocked due to ADBlocker, & my ADBlocker is somehow not working well whether disabling or not. Either some other admin check it out and provide the results or you use a different image uploader.
Idk that. I will up others link.
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:05 pm

Second link: http://upfile.vn/T-FCNqZCu~BC/chatlogs.html
Update topic too.
If that not works too, tell me.
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:20 pm

@5K. wrote:Second link: http://upfile.vn/T-FCNqZCu~BC/chatlogs.html
Update topic too.
If that not works too, tell me.
Nope, suggesting to use Imgur.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2168
Points : 2395
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:27 pm

Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:41 pm

Don't double post 5k.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:44 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Yes, Frost is right. If someone is lagging and spawns in the prop then objects load slowly and so people can cross the cage before it loads. All event hosters should make their prop with a big cage so it takes time crossing the cage and by the time they get close to the cage it will load for them and they won't be able to cross the cage. Kyle, Maze, and Frost, if you guys see a bug you should not exploit it as that's also a rule break, please be careful next time. About Duke, there isn't enough proof of him abusing his event staff power to gain an advantage in the event. If you could please give video evidence against Duke or I'll have to let him go and give a minor warning to Kyle, Maze, and Frost for bypassing a server script/system by exploiting this lag bug.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by QaisAla on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:49 pm

All what 5K said about Duke was right. but sadly i don't have a proof about it and speaking for Kyle and Frost idk if they were hacking, let's wait for Mason....

_______________________________________



avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1879
Points : 2057
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:53 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Yes, Frost is right. If someone is lagging and spawns in the prop then objects load slowly and so people can cross the cage before it loads. All event hosters should make their prop with a big cage so it takes time crossing the cage and by the time they get close to the cage it will load for them and they won't be able to cross the cage. Kyle, Maze, and Frost, if you guys see a bug you should not exploit it as that's also a rule break, please be careful next time. About Duke, there isn't enough proof of him abusing his event staff power to gain an advantage in the event. If you could please give video evidence against Duke or I'll have to let him go and give a minor warning to Kyle, Maze, and Frost for bypassing a server script/system by exploiting this lag bug.
im lagger Ping 300 i can't do that.
Them ping 200 >>> How can is possible ?
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:53 pm

@QaisAla wrote:All what 5K said about Duke was right. but sadly i don't have a proof about it and speaking for Kyle and Frost idk if they were hacking, let's wait for Mason....

I don't expect 3 regular players to use Wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the cage. And all 3 occasionally lag which further proves my theory. About Duke, please try to contact all event participants as anyone can possibly have recorded a video which could prove Duke's event staff power abuse. Also let's wait for him to give his side of the story.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:57 pm

4K. wrote:
@QaisAla wrote:All what 5K said about Duke was right. but sadly i don't have a proof about it and speaking for Kyle and Frost idk if they were hacking, let's wait for Mason....

I don't expect 3 regular players to use Wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the cage. And all 3 occasionally lag which further proves my theory. About Duke, please try to contact all event participants as anyone can possibly have recorded a video which could prove Duke's event staff power abuse. Also let's wait for him to give his side of the story.
Told Frost make video. If Frost could do that. Im accepted this is bug. How i can play one times three charater and follow them ?
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:58 pm

@5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Yes, Frost is right. If someone is lagging and spawns in the prop then objects load slowly and so people can cross the cage before it loads. All event hosters should make their prop with a big cage so it takes time crossing the cage and by the time they get close to the cage it will load for them and they won't be able to cross the cage. Kyle, Maze, and Frost, if you guys see a bug you should not exploit it as that's also a rule break, please be careful next time. About Duke, there isn't enough proof of him abusing his event staff power to gain an advantage in the event. If you could please give video evidence against Duke or I'll have to let him go and give a minor warning to Kyle, Maze, and Frost for bypassing a server script/system by exploiting this lag bug.
im lagger Ping 300 i can't do that.
Them ping 200 >>> How can is possible ?

It usually happens with jumping pings, your ping is stable at 300-350 due to your location, but I've seen all 3 of them with jumping pings to even 500-700 from 200 sometimes. Also it's not that likely that 3 regular players on VKs use wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the cage. And I've already mentioned that even if Wallhack was not used, they've still exploited a bug which is a rule break (yet less severe) and therefore will be warned for it. Now I'm just waiting for proof against Duke, currently I've statements from 2 witnesses and no proof, this is not enough to allow me to punish him so if you can get possibly video evidence or more witness statements it will strengthen your case against Duke.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:10 pm

4K. wrote:
@5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Yes, Frost is right. If someone is lagging and spawns in the prop then objects load slowly and so people can cross the cage before it loads. All event hosters should make their prop with a big cage so it takes time crossing the cage and by the time they get close to the cage it will load for them and they won't be able to cross the cage. Kyle, Maze, and Frost, if you guys see a bug you should not exploit it as that's also a rule break, please be careful next time. About Duke, there isn't enough proof of him abusing his event staff power to gain an advantage in the event. If you could please give video evidence against Duke or I'll have to let him go and give a minor warning to Kyle, Maze, and Frost for bypassing a server script/system by exploiting this lag bug.
im lagger Ping 300 i can't do that.
Them ping 200 >>> How can is possible ?

It usually happens with jumping pings, your ping is stable at 300-350 due to your location, but I've seen all 3 of them with jumping pings to even 500-700 from 200 sometimes. Also it's not that likely that 3 regular players on VKs use wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the cage. And I've already mentioned that even if Wallhack was not used, they've still exploited a bug which is a rule break (yet less severe) and therefore will be warned for it. Now I'm just waiting for proof against Duke, currently I've statements from 2 witnesses and no proof, this is not enough to allow me to punish him so if you can get possibly video evidence or more witness statements it will strengthen your case against Duke.
You means they have high ping right and jumping through cage right after when Marcus never open door cage anymore ?
Qais99 MaSoN and Mo7amd, they saw it. Wait for them.
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:49 pm

@5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
@5K. wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Or btw I knew it this not wall glitch . this is a bug I check it I'll show you in game.. when you spawn and directly go towards cage you will get opten out from cage that all I know if you guys want proof me and Maze will show you
Lemme make a video of it

Yes, Frost is right. If someone is lagging and spawns in the prop then objects load slowly and so people can cross the cage before it loads. All event hosters should make their prop with a big cage so it takes time crossing the cage and by the time they get close to the cage it will load for them and they won't be able to cross the cage. Kyle, Maze, and Frost, if you guys see a bug you should not exploit it as that's also a rule break, please be careful next time. About Duke, there isn't enough proof of him abusing his event staff power to gain an advantage in the event. If you could please give video evidence against Duke or I'll have to let him go and give a minor warning to Kyle, Maze, and Frost for bypassing a server script/system by exploiting this lag bug.
im lagger Ping 300 i can't do that.
Them ping 200 >>> How can is possible ?

It usually happens with jumping pings, your ping is stable at 300-350 due to your location, but I've seen all 3 of them with jumping pings to even 500-700 from 200 sometimes. Also it's not that likely that 3 regular players on VKs use wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the cage. And I've already mentioned that even if Wallhack was not used, they've still exploited a bug which is a rule break (yet less severe) and therefore will be warned for it. Now I'm just waiting for proof against Duke, currently I've statements from 2 witnesses and no proof, this is not enough to allow me to punish him so if you can get possibly video evidence or more witness statements it will strengthen your case against Duke.
You means they have high ping right and jumping through cage right after when Marcus never open door cage anymore ?
Qais99 MaSoN and Mo7amd, they saw it. Wait for them.

I meant ping is jumping, not player. Razz
Their pings jump from 200 to 500-700 which can cause disturbance in loading of objects.

I've noted Qais and your statements, if Mason can give his statement then I guess your case will become strong since we've witness statements from 2 neutral regular players and 1 neutral level 8 admin.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:59 pm

Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:05 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND
It's because of your poor pc
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:11 pm

@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND
It's because of your poor pc
Srsly B*tch few days ago when I compare our Fps your was 45 and mine was 60 so which Pc is poor now city B*tch . Retad and don't try to post uselessly unless yore witnesses.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:14 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:19 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?
Firstly i don't want to abuse it but i was in Hurry to spawn ASAp to goto fight arena before the gate closed so for this purpose i get spawn and without wait i get in so that's the reason.Or i think the other both Maze & Kyle face that bug too so we apologize ( ME & Maze) now i've proved our selves that we aren't hackerz so leave us now ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:29 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?
Firstly i don't want to abuse it but i was in Hurry to spawn ASAp to goto fight arena before the gate closed so for this purpose i get spawn and without wait i get in so that's the reason.Or i think the other both Maze & Kyle face that bug too so we apologize ( ME & Maze) now i've proved our selves that we aren't hackerz so leave us now ?

I've already said that I don't think 3 regular players on VKs would wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the gate. It's good you understand your mistake, you'll be just given a warning this time. For next time please give rules more priority than DMing.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:37 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND
It's because of your poor pc
Srsly B*tch few days ago when I compare our Fps your was 45 and mine was 60 so which Pc is poor now city B*tch . Retad and don't try to post uselessly unless yore witnesses.
Fk off mf I never had less than 60 ping unless my frame limiter was on.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Duke on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:40 pm

Wai... Wai... Wait...
What the hell is going on?
The thing was every time I was spawning on the roof the place where is that gate pickup located and whenever I jumped I was jumping down at arena place due to lag. Though, I declared Mason the winner he was the guy who was left at the end and I also rewarded him.



Last edited by VK.Duke on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:55 pm; edited 4 times in total

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:41 pm

I'll delshare this prop to everyone.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3907
Points : 4627
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:47 pm

@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND
It's because of your poor pc
Srsly B*tch few days ago when I compare our Fps your was 45 and mine was 60 so which Pc is poor now city B*tch . Retad and don't try to post uselessly unless yore witnesses.
Fk off mf I never had less than 60 ping unless my frame limiter was on.

You had to give info about his FPS to help us deal with the report and you did that, but what is the point of this message. I understand Frost provoked the fight, but he has already been warned a lot and this time a serious action will be taken, so I suggest you if you want to fight about whose FPS is higher then please do it in PM, not in other topics especially reports. Thanks for your attention.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by MAZE on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:53 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?
Firstly i don't want to abuse it but i was in Hurry to spawn ASAp to goto fight arena before the gate closed so for this purpose i get spawn and without wait i get in so that's the reason.Or i think the other both Maze & Kyle face that bug too so we apologize ( ME & Maze) now i've proved our selves that we aren't hackerz so leave us now ?

I've already said that I don't think 3 regular players on VKs would wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the gate. It's good you understand your mistake, you'll be just given a warning this time. For next time please give rules more priority than DMing.
As usual our purpose is not to break the rules...Where that everything is Done inadvertently..Where Frost & Me was also wasn't Aware from that Rule/bug...So it would be better if you guys ( 4k,5k ) forgive us...And me and Frost will never try to attempt what we've done...Also i think Frost clear all the issue mentioned & i hopefully say that you guys understand that what he trying to say...tHnx
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 783
Points : 940
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 16
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Duke on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:57 pm

@Vipe[R] wrote:I'll delshare this prop to everyone.
Okay fine delshare it but the thing is a dead bot can't handle such type of big events which qualifies a human to do so. Very Happy

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:00 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Wai... Wai... Wait...
What the hell is going on?
The thing was every time I was spawning on the roof where is gate pickup located and whenever I jumped I was jumping down at arena place due to lag. Though, I declared Mason the winner he was the guy who was left at the end and I also rewarded him.

So you only jumped in the arena when the gate was open? Also wasn't the event hosted by Marcus, why did you have to declare Mason the winner and reward him? And you were talking about uploading a video in your defense, why did you edit your reply to give the description? A video will be great for the report so I request you to upload it if it's available.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:05 pm

@MAZE wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?
Firstly i don't want to abuse it but i was in Hurry to spawn ASAp to goto fight arena before the gate closed so for this purpose i get spawn and without wait i get in so that's the reason.Or i think the other both Maze & Kyle face that bug too so we apologize ( ME & Maze) now i've proved our selves that we aren't hackerz so leave us now ?

I've already said that I don't think 3 regular players on VKs would wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the gate. It's good you understand your mistake, you'll be just given a warning this time. For next time please give rules more priority than DMing.
As usual our purpose is not to break the rules...Where that everything is Done inadvertently..Where Frost & Me was also wasn't Aware from that Rule/bug...So it would be better if you guys ( 4k,5k ) forgive us...And me and Frost will never try to attempt what we've done...Also i think Frost clear all the issue mentioned & i hopefully say that you guys understand that what he trying to say...tHnx

Your confession is appreciated, I request you to tell your brother to be mindful of his word choice on forum because he has used disrespectful, abusive, and provoking language a lot and has created fights. I don't wish to give him a severe punishment because I think he will understand soon so it's best if you can help him understand.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Duke on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:07 pm

4K. wrote:
So you only jumped in the arena when the gate was open? Also wasn't the event hosted by Marcus, why did you have to declare Mason the winner and reward him? And you were talking about uploading a video in your defense, why did you edit your reply to give the description? A video will be great for the report so I request you to upload it if it's available.

Marcus declared me the winner because I was the last man standing it was unfair with Mason because I jumped down to the arena mistakenly due to lag though I was killed previously the reason I rewarded mason and declared him the winner.
Yes, I was going to upload that video and now it seems to be not working I don't know what happened as nobody have video material against me so I am innocent. I am still waiting if someone is posting it if they caught me but how can they catch when I haven't done any thing wrong. It was all because of lag, glitches and rush inside the prop. My mind got fucked up ah!!! Very Happy
I edited my reply because I am unable to upload the video on youtube and it isn't loading also.

_______________________________________


You don't need any reason to hate me, my name is enough.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 898
Points : 1013
Reputation : -21
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
4K. wrote:
So you only jumped in the arena when the gate was open? Also wasn't the event hosted by Marcus, why did you have to declare Mason the winner and reward him? And you were talking about uploading a video in your defense, why did you edit your reply to give the description? A video will be great for the report so I request you to upload it if it's available.

Marcus declared me the winner because I was the last man standing it was unfair with him because I jumped down to the arena mistakenly due to lag though I was killed previously the reason I rewarded mason and declared him the winner.
Yes, I was going to upload that video and now it seems to be not working I don't know what happened as nobody have video material against me so I am innocent. I am still waiting if someone is posting it if they caught me but how can they catch when I haven't done any thing wrong. It was all because of lag, glitches and rush inside the prop. My mind go fucked up ah!!! Very Happy
I edited my reply because I am unable to upload the video on youtube and it isn't loading also.

Alright, I guess Mason's statement should be enough to help me deal with the report so I'll wait for him.

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by MAZE on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:22 pm

4K. wrote:
@MAZE wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Ek B*tch now see this video with microscope because your blind.
here is prrof...

Or mister 4k now a days our ping is 189-230 not 500-700.this happened in every case whether your ping is 1-100 or 500-700. today when i making thaT VIDEO MY PING WAS 200 SO IT ALSO HAPPEND

Whether it is ping, fps, or anything, it is still apparent from the video that the object didn't load for you for some reason. Even if it's not a hack, how did you feel that it's right to abuse this bug?
Firstly i don't want to abuse it but i was in Hurry to spawn ASAp to goto fight arena before the gate closed so for this purpose i get spawn and without wait i get in so that's the reason.Or i think the other both Maze & Kyle face that bug too so we apologize ( ME & Maze) now i've proved our selves that we aren't hackerz so leave us now ?

I've already said that I don't think 3 regular players on VKs would wallhack in front of everyone just to cross the gate. It's good you understand your mistake, you'll be just given a warning this time. For next time please give rules more priority than DMing.
As usual our purpose is not to break the rules...Where that everything is Done inadvertently..Where Frost & Me was also wasn't Aware from that Rule/bug...So it would be better if you guys ( 4k,5k ) forgive us...And me and Frost will never try to attempt what we've done...Also i think Frost clear all the issue mentioned & i hopefully say that you guys understand that what he trying to say...tHnx

Your confession is appreciated, I request you to tell your brother to be mindful of his word choice on forum because he has used disrespectful, abusive, and provoking language a lot and has created fights. I don't wish to give him a severe punishment because I think he will understand soon so it's best if you can help him understand.
i'm trying my best to understand him the right path but No problem now you'll see him with good attitude soon...
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 783
Points : 940
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 16
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 pm

@MAZE wrote:As usual our purpose is not to break the rules...Where that everything is Done inadvertently..Where Frost & Me was also wasn't Aware from that Rule/bug...So it would be better if you guys ( 4k,5k ) forgive us...And me and Frost will never try to attempt what we've done...Also i think Frost clear all the issue mentioned & i hopefully say that you guys understand that what he trying to say...tHnx
OFFTopic:
stop using my writing style like "&" , "/"  , " ()" For god sake Smile
your Type style Different/various compared with the thing that you just wrote bellow (As i knew each Register here) , you secretly no be impersonator pls .

Note : if you have something to say then PM me better than making chaos/Cuteness here .
#FollowersEveryWherePLS
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1192
Points : 1560
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:29 am

It can be deal so fast, The 3 players did Script abuse rule, the objects did not load correctly and they was abusing it to get again in the arena while it loads.

Duke, he was abusing his power on prop ID 35, he was spawning on the spawnpickup of that prop with level 2 and jumping back on the arena, but not any rule break with this one, just remove his level from property 35. it was the fault iof the one who gave him level on prop 35. i request angel to remove all levels from his prop 35 due here marcus hosts the weekly event.

I'm not going to close or deal with the report due i dont want warn these players for those reasons, if here any way to get adventage on game, we get it, like vcmp bugs, angel should add something against this bug.

@Chuck Norris.

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5771
Points : 6777
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Killer frost^ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:05 am

Is this Closed ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 610
Points : 685
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by ЧК. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:29 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:It can be deal so fast, The 3 players did Script abuse rule, the objects did not load correctly and they was abusing it to get again in the arena while it loads.

Duke, he was abusing his power on prop ID 35, he was spawning on the spawnpickup of that prop with level 2 and jumping back on the arena, but not any rule break with this one, just remove his level from property 35. it was the fault iof the one who gave him level on prop 35. i request angel to remove all levels from his prop 35 due here marcus hosts the weekly event.

I'm not going to close or deal with the report due i dont want warn these players for those reasons, if here any way to get adventage on game, we get it, like vcmp bugs, angel should add something against this bug.

@Chuck Norris.

@Killer frost^ wrote:Is this Closed ?

We are waiting for Mason's statement to confirm Duke's innocence. For the rest 3, they will be warned. The only solution for this is to make the cage door farther from the spawnloc.

@MaSoN^

_______________________________________
Regards,



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 7110
Points : 7495
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Thunder_Bird on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:11 am

4k is a suxor and marcus is a fuxor <3 . report accepted :p
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1764
Points : 1943
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by 5K. on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:32 am

@Thunder_Bird wrote:4k is a suxor and marcus is a fuxor <3 . report accepted :p
@4k.
avatar
5K.
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1528
Points : 1727
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by HeatoN^ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:20 am

Well,

About Duke: He was spawning and taking the tele pickup which teleports to the roof and he was jumping in the arena to fight. Also removed his level from prop 35.

About Frost, Maze and Kyle: They were spawning and running through the cage but it was that the objects didn't load fast. Also Kyle spawned and run but he got stuck in the cage so he used /kill and spawned again and ran through the cage.

_______________________________________

HeatoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6108
Points : 6893
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:24 am

Angel How about if you change the Place of proploc to Another Place Like Somewhere Else And Add a telepickup which teleports the players to the old /proploc of 35 From where the event starts.

_______________________________________


I love You! Guest!

avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2483
Points : 2815
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Player report - Kyle, Frost, and Maze

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum