D.E.[[V]].I.L (3164)

EK.CrystalBlue (3163)

Statistics
We have 832 registered users
The newest registered user is [DmC_T]UzI

Our users have posted a total of 104419 messages in 6883 subjects
July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),

Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic

Community updates

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Topic(s) Of the Month, (May & June 2016)

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4005-topics-of-the-month-march-april-2016, (Just incase you missed them),

Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic

Community updates

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 35

November 2016 Updates - When patch 3.4 will be released + Future updates.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.4
Patch 3.4 needs a lot of testing and too be honest I have been very lazy testing it. Testing is the worst part for me and this is a thing that requires so much testing. I won't make an official release date, but I feel like I am getting Close to finishing testing it. I will probably release it next weekend, but it might take more than that.

The future updates
I am frankly tired of making big systems that can mess up so many things without proper testing, that I am probably from the Point forward only going to focus on improving, fixing and adding minor things. I have said that many times, but now it seems like that's how it's going to be. I have scripted this server for a very long time and I think we can't really ask for more big things that needs to be added. We can Always add new systems, but for the future I am going to focus on adding minor things instead. Which means that patch 4.x will just have to wait. I will start on it when I feel like it.

Maybe Crystal can help …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

[Denied] Admin Application - 5K.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Denied] Admin Application - 5K.

Post by 5K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin Application: 5K.

In-Game Name: =EK=5K.
Previous In-Game Names: T_T, [ON]Michael and many
Language(s) you Speak: vietNamese nd English ( English still learning )
Timezone (GMT): GMT + 7

How long have you played VCMP: 4 Years
How long have you played on VKs Official Server: 3 months +

Introduce yourself, tell us who you are so we can get to know you:
 My name is Nguyen Van An as know as Michael. From VietNam. Like play vcmp and love Rap. Join VCMP community since 2013.

What do you have to do as an admin:
- Respect Staff and member
- Help Player
- take care players action and destroy hacker
- More active and Loyal

Why are you interested in becoming an admin:
Server Have admin Speak VietNamese . Im bore pm admin for any hackers and they don't reply. My pc can't handle bandicam (with ram 512mb). And anytime online, i see no admin online and that time Hackers start active in server so i think i can take care of them that time.

What qualifies you for the position of an admin:
- Normal English ( still trying to learn )
- Respect
- Super Active ( 16h per day )
-Experience
-better attitude
- behavior N personality

Do you have any experience with being an admin (if yes, where, when, how):
n/a

Where do you see yourself in 2 months with this server:
Since the time i comeback, i have Change myself and i feel great with it. Earlier i usually lost control my words and attutide. But now I've learned to control it.

Your Sincerely,
5K.

Last edited by 5K. on Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Location : _______e$$$$$$$$$$e_______ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______ _____d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$b_____ _____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____$$$$"_"$$$$"_"$$$$$_____ _____$$F___4$$F___4$$_____ _____'$F____ 4$F___4$"_____ ______$$___$$$$___$$______ ______4$$$$$^$$$$$P_____ _______$$$$F__4$$$$_______ ________"$$$ee$$$"________ ________._*$$$$F_._________ _________$_____.$_________ _________"$$$$$$"_________ __________^$$$$___________ _4$$c_______""_______.$$r_ _^$$$b______________e$$$"_ _d$$$$$e__________z$$$$$b_ 4$$$*$$$$$c____.$$$$$*$$$r _""____^*$$$be$$$*"____^"_ __________"$$$$"__________ ________.d$$P$$$b_________ _______d$$P___^$$$b_______ ___.ed$$$"______"$$$be.___ _$$$$$$P__________*$$$$$$_ 4$$$$$P____________$$$$$$" _"*$$$"____________^$$P_

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Application - 5K.

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

My name is Nguyen Van An as know as Michael. From VietNam. Like play vcmp and love Rap. Join VCMP community since 2013.

- Help Player
- More active and Loyal

Server Have admin Speak VietNamese . Im bore pm admin for any hackers and they don't reply. My pc can't handle bandicam (with ram 512mb). And anytime online, i see no admin online and that time Hackers start active in server so i think i can take care of them that time.

- Respect
-Experience
-better attitude
- behavior N personality

n/a

N/A

Your Sincerely,
5K.
vào đây hành a mày cái. vào EK rồi đây
Mr.Alone

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:15 am

- Help Player
- More active and Loyal

- Respect
-Experience
-better attitude
- behavior N personality

n/a

N/A

Your Sincerely,
5K.
vào đây hành a mày cái. vào EK rồi đây
Vào là 1 chuyện nhưng ăn được em là 1 chuyện khác =)))
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Location : _______e$$$$$$$$$$e_______ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______ _____d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$b_____ _____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____$$$$"_"$$$$"_"$$$$$_____ _____$$F___4$$F___4$$_____ _____'$F____ 4$F___4$"_____ ______$$___$$$$___$$______ ______4$$$$$^$$$$$P_____ _______$$$$F__4$$$$_______ ________"$$$ee$$$"________ ________._*$$$$F_._________ _________$_____.$_________ _________"$$$$$$"_________ __________^$$$$___________ _4$$c_______""_______.$$r_ _^$$$b______________e$$$"_ _d$$$$$e__________z$$$$$b_ 4$$$*$$$$$c____.$$$$$*$$$r _""____^*$$$be$$$*"____^"_ __________"$$$$"__________ ________.d$$P$$$b_________ _______d$$P___^$$$b_______ ___.ed$$$"______"$$$be.___ _$$$$$$P__________*$$$$$$_ 4$$$$$P____________$$$$$$" _"*$$$"____________^$$P_

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:16 am

Not a smart move to post an admin application the day you get back. The activity of an admin is important and people voting needs to be sure that they're voting for someone who is going to keep being Active.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not a smart move to post an admin application the day you get back. The activity of an admin is important and people voting needs to be sure that they're voting for someone who is going to keep being Active.
Sorry for few weeks make sure nothing can stand my way.
Sometimes I have to take a step back 1 Step and step forward 3 Step Very Happy
They will know.
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:23 am

Bad luck B*tch you've a bad behaviour and shattered Englsih
Killer frost^

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakar on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:14 am

Your Behaviour is not Good with me lel,
Goodluck .
Kakar

Location : (̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̲̲̅̅̅l̲̅u̲̅c̲̅k̲̅y̲̲̅̅̅_̅_ ̅_̅()ڪے

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:54 am

omg you just back & direct post admin app , wat da F*ck ?

its No since your Acitivity.rar Not responding , it does not matter if you in EK or in ON btw , our votes Based on the guy himself & his actions/attitudes.
Good lux!
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo on Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:19 am

goood lux
Frodo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am

Good Luck
Zero^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bilalnm3 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:26 am

Good luck
bilalnm3

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:29 am

Why didn't you answer the last question?
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:36 am

Answer the last question.

Good luck!

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why didn't you answer the last question?
Done.
My pc after rain have some problem i can't connect to VCMP or forum now (weird i can connect to forum with fake ip ), i will trying to fix
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:omg you just back & direct post admin app , wat da F*ck ?

its No since your Acitivity.rar Not responding , it does not matter if you in EK or in ON btw , our votes Based on the guy himself & his actions/attitudes.
Good lux!
u can vote without F*ck in my topic.
Ty anyways
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:omg you just back & direct post admin app , wat da F*ck ?

Good lux!
if activity.rar is not responding so the files still inside it :v you can the files corrupted or something :V
any way Good Luck :v
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood Sucker on Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:21 pm

You guys accept 5K bish pls xd <3 He good guy pls

- Respect
- Mature
- Active

This question asking you about your future in VKs say "I'd be a lvl 4 admin" or something

MatBot wrote:A Vampire can have kids with a human so then they&apos;re 1/2 Vampire, 1/2 human~hybrid.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hack ID 8 can't be done any better, it prevents hackers from having fun.
Blood Sucker
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Post by D.S on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You guys accept 5K bish pls xd <3 He good guy pls

- Respect
- Mature
- Active

This question asking you about your future in VKs say "I'd be a lvl 4 admin" or something
It's asking how you improved in 2 months and give the answers in detail.

CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!

D.S
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by SaMiR^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm

good luck !
SaMiR^

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:57 pm

Neutral

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Definetely a no.
- Immature
- Inactive
- Not enough experience.

Better luck next time.

Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:13 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

any admin when vote he have to give you reasons for his 'vote' Whether negative/Positive vote , i did the same thing but you can't handle your self by telling "F*cking in 5k topic"
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

any admin when vote he have to give you reasons for his 'vote' Whether negative/Positive vote , i did the same thing but you can't handle your self by telling "F*cking in 5k topic"  

He meant using that word. Razz

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

that words suit when you really surprised from A specific event/action ,i wasnt expect that he will post directly/immediate since he returned , if he want to be admin & suits for this job then he wont apply for admin direct (instand of giving himself time to re-check the server/forum rules and checking new developments in the server & consult with others)

i felt that his app (or many apps here) like lottery (Scrape and win) as he posted direct , i guess luck does not play a role here since we have Haramis in the staff ..

Last edited by Lahhami^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

that words suit when you really surprised from A specific event/action ,i wasnt expect that he will post directly/immediate since he returned , if he want to be admin & suits for this job then he wont apply for admin direct .

i felt that his app (or many apps here) like lottery (Scrape and win) as he posted direct , i guess luck does not play a role here since we have Haramis in the staff ..

Ye, but he took it in a negative way. You know his English 'learning'. Very Happy

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:40 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

that words suit when you really surprised from A specific event/action ,i wasnt expect that he will post directly/immediate since he returned , if he want to be admin & suits for this job then he wont apply for admin direct .

Ye, but he took it in a negative way. You know his English 'learning'. Very Happy
yea , also this could be reason (who knows) :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:19 pm

Fight EK's Bitchs I like it

Dont delete my reply Dark abdo.
Killer frost^

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fight EK's Bitchs I like it

Take this as a warning, you are not allowed to post in admin apps, you can just wish them.
Next time forum ban.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Fight EK's Bitchs I like it

Take this as a warning, you are not allowed to post in admin apps, you can just wish them.
Next time forum ban.
Ok
Killer frost^

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:53 pm

You think we're fighting? Please go learn English first.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Killer frost^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:56 pm

Ahha gottacha what did Signal always says :
dont ever insult other english but as an admin Np you will learn from Signal soon
Killer frost^

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:59 pm

dont ever insult other english but as an admin Np you will learn from Signal soon
He didn't insult your english, He mean you're thinking wrong they both are not fighting.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:41 pm

He says it to those guys whose English rip, but still insult other's English.

And I'm talking about that you don't understand what we're talking about and assumed it's a fight.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] on Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Definetely a no.
- Immature
- Inactive
- Not enough experience.

Better luck next time.
[FS]Error[X]
Server Admin
Server Admin

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:57 am

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

Don't set words size. That make people understand wrong way mr.Lahham What a Face
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MAZE on Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:36 am

Good luck 5k...
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:53 am

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

Don't set words size. That make people understand wrong way mr.Lahham  What a Face
Na , its your problem to take it as negative way not mine sir .

it does not matter if i set words size or set color, everyone have 'writing style'  , and there's something called "dialogue content" & you don't understood it as well , maybe your English 'learning' made this , kindly don't reply to this reply , let some space for other admins to 'vote'
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:25 am

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

Don't set words size. That make people understand wrong way mr.Lahham  What a Face

it does not matter if i set words size or set color, everyone have 'writing style'  , and there's something called "dialogue content" & you don't understood it as well , maybe your English 'learning' made this , kindly don't reply to this reply , let some space for other admins to 'vote'
Mr.Lahham, re-watch my reply. Why you change size. i mean: ''you can vote without f*ck in my topic ''. Because before that u write ''What da f*ck''. i will leave this reply here for everyone read and understand right way.
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:44 am

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

Mr.Lahham, re-watch my reply. Why you change size. i mean: ''you can vote without f*ck in my topic ''. Because before that u write ''What da f*ck''. i will leave this reply here for everyone read and understand right way.
stop spamming in your app , you're not making things better for your app , on the contrary , you made it worse as i told you stop replying and spamming for each reply , when i wrote ' wat da F*ck ' means that am surprised that you just back & direct post admin , it is not lottery baby (scrape and win) Smile .

if you want to confirm your immaturity and Your stubbornness you will reply to this .
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:24 pm

Next time forum ban.
yakh shw haha Razz Razz Razz
Frodo
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:26 pm

Good lux!
Ty anyways
+ immaturity

stop spamming in your app , you're not making things better for your app , on the contrary , you made it worse as i told you stop replying and spamming for each reply , when i wrote ' wat da F*ck ' means that am surprised that you just back & direct post admin , it is not lottery baby (scrape and win)   Smile   .

if you want to confirm your immaturity and Your stubbornness you will reply to this .
And after that i wrote '' u can vote without F*ck in my topic''. And you setting words size ''F*ck in '' to everybody see and understand that 5K so immaturity even you know my means not like that.
About immaturity, who play with me know. u think u higher than me age and power ingame so u can told me what right or wrong ? Sorry but i never leave some information wrong about me. Idc you suprise or wanna abuse me, All u need just a vote and leave, need words '' What the F*ck'' in there ?
Even after this message Chuck or any admin Warning or even banned me account forum. i accepted that. And im not like you, what admin told about me is right, and they got my respect even they don't like me or hate me. Except you, you hate someone, you will find any chance to make them fall even they right or wrong. Try to think about that. Player not blind to see that.
Even my chance is 0.00001%, i still do it, and you will stop that, try it. What a Face
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kakar on Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:34 pm

5K , ur App has maded so many fights between players xD
Kakar

Location : (̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̲̲̅̅̅l̲̅u̲̅c̲̅k̲̅y̲̲̅̅̅_̅_ ̅_̅()ڪے

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:47 pm

5K, dude, stop replying to admin's personal opinions. Please obey them, even if they said something wrong. Your causing many administrators to not be willing to accept you as admin.

Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:5K, dude, stop replying to admin's personal opinions. Please obey them, even if they said something wrong. Your causing many administrators to not be willing to accept you as admin.
Sorry, not repeat again.
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:25 pm

You are like lahham when he applies for admin ship xd replying every thing xd, but still he admin xd

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:5K, dude, stop replying to admin's personal opinions. Please obey them, even if they said something wrong. Your causing many administrators to not be willing to accept you as admin.
Sorry, not repeat again.
even this reply worthless here 5k  , you can use PM and send him " sorry , not repeat again" but you decided to reply again , what did i mentioned about you not accusstions and testing , the reasons that i gave you bellow everyone can see that , like your inactivity issue (as there is no Guarantee about your activity as you just Returned from inactivity) or worthless replys which showing your immaturity , and Especially your stubbornness on the misconception  , everyone can see this with no efforts  Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You are like lahham when he applies for admin ship xd replying every thing xd, but still he admin xd
Yes , it is right , am admin now  (even without KrolzZ vote) , but i was replying for something not existed & for fail accusstions , for example , when admin telling you that you are not active enough but actually you super active & known , but i found out then i have haters & i don't give the shit for them , replying to them just 'time waste'  , here I'm , admin without your vote , but i have funny logs before you turned against me and vote 'no' (when i told i will apply for admin and you said Directly ' i will vote yes ' , when we were friends ) ,  i don't know wat is goin on with you & sufy when you turned against me (kindy was unexpected) .

you know why I'm happy ? because i already sent to you in PM & for those who accussed me with unfair accusstions "Suck your vote" , then you confirmed your 'no' , mostly others will begging for votes but no "Lahhami" .

note : krolzZ if you wanna discuss in PM i have no problem & its better not replying here about this issue , think deply about the thing that i just wrote & don't use your hard feeling , am just saying what i really passed in my second app not more  , come to PM if you wanna say something about ..
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:You are like lahham when he applies for admin ship xd replying every thing xd, but still he admin xd
100% true.

Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:55 am

Sorry, not repeat again.
even this reply worthless here 5k  , you can use PM and send him " sorry , not repeat again" but you decided to reply again , what did i mentioned about you not accusstions and testing , the reasons that i gave you bellow everyone can see that , like your inactivity issue (as there is no Guarantee about your activity as you just Returned from inactivity) or worthless replys which showing your immaturity , and Especially your stubbornness on the misconception  , everyone can see this with no efforts  Smile

Yes , it is right , am admin now  (even without KrolzZ vote) , but i was replying for something not existed & for fail accusstions , for example , when admin telling you that you are not active enough but actually you super active & known , but i found out then i have haters & i don't give the shit for them , replying to them just 'time waste'  , here I'm , admin without your vote , but i have funny logs before you turned against me and vote 'no' (when i told i will apply for admin and you said Directly ' i will vote yes ' , when we were friends ) ,  i don't know wat is goin on with you & sufy when you turned against me (kindy was unexpected) .

you know why I'm happy ? because i already sent to you in PM & for those who accussed me with unfair accusstions "Suck your vote" , then you confirmed your 'no' , mostly others will begging for votes but no "Lahhami" .

note : krolzZ if you wanna discuss in PM i have no problem & its better not replying here about this issue , think deply about the thing that i just wrote & don't use your hard feeling , am just saying what i really passed in my second app not more  , come to PM if you wanna say something about ..

No, i do not have nothing to say, waste of tine discuss with you .-.
Longe text for sone words, get annoyed.

Btw im going with Neutral for now.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:33 am

No, not yet ready
AlexMercer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:100% true.

Why the balls are you replying at administrative apps?

Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 am

100% true.
Who the hell gave you permission to post here?
I'm warning you next time report.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top