Latest topics
» Chili Mouse Fix or Sens Fix
by Sami Today at 10:31 am

» Script discussing - Want to make the perfect event staff & DM minigame.
by Thunder_Bird Today at 10:30 am

» Bug report - TAXIJOB
by Chuck Norris Today at 10:16 am

» To RainBow and Vk Admins.
by Pavonis Today at 9:59 am

» Remove the timeout rule
by Pavonis Today at 9:55 am

» NEEEEEED HELPPPP
by Halo Today at 9:11 am

» question to staff
by ElecTroN[X]^ Today at 8:39 am

» Server rules [Updated 26-04-2018]
by ЧК. Today at 7:59 am

» Official VKs Discord Server
by Backtodagame Today at 5:35 am

» Any Pro :D
by Pavonis Today at 1:51 am

» Server files
by Shiragami_Youko Today at 12:14 am

» Player Report - jonny
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» I Make Signature :V
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [HG]K!LL3R
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» happy Birthday-Jasinto_Rueda
by HellSinG Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7725)
 
MaSoN^ (6352)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5994)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5320)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4298)
 
Vipe[R] (3910)
 
Arnold^ (3703)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3611)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3189)
 

Statistics
We have 1139 registered users
The newest registered user is CoPy CaTs

Our users have posted a total of 150090 messages in 10201 subjects
April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33


Server Patch 3.6.1

Go down

Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:03 pm

Note: Sorry for the delay. Here's a smaller update approximately 2 weeks later. I want to mention that I had a few bug reports that I wrote down on my list of players saying: This thing is bugged and so on, but when I tried it I couldn't find what was wrong. If something hasn't been fixed let me know with some more details. Parkourstats for example, someone told me it was bugged, I couldn't find the bug. Also unfortunately I didn't get time to fix it when Marcus starts an event in a property without weapons. Hopefully admins can make sure that doesn't happen.

Patch 3.6.1

General

New things
- Added skinpickups that when entered in a custom property, your team and skin can be changed.
- Added a fix pickup that when entered your vehicle gets repaired in a custom property.
- The Rainbow Dash weapon, the garbage bag and the tree can now be purchased at the zone for VK tokens.
- The anti hack system has added some new detections for HP hacking, slide hacking and speed hacking.
- Added a playtime variable that if it reaches a certain amount of hours actively playing on the server, they are no longer detected as new players.
- Players can now see their playtime with a command and there is now a new toplist for playtime, the playtime is the first variable in VK to not be linked with an account, it is actually linked by your mac ID, which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts.
- Actually added the rewards that you are supposed to unlock when you enter into the rooms in /zone. Those who entered it Before patch 3.6 would be greated with an andri sucks message. Since no one noticed this, I assume no one has entered a room yet. But from this Point onwards you should get the rewards.




Improvements
- /car now displays the model id of the car, so you can find the model ID in-game for your custom property vehicles.
- The anti hack system has been improved to detect less innocent players.
- A big portion of the "new players" are no longer detected by the anti hack system, hackers that have been permabanned are not included.
- permaban also resets playtime now.
- If the anti hack system kicks a person, it now sends a message to all admins. If someone triggers it frequently but you can see that they are not hacking, you must report it to me.
- Changed the syntax of autotriggerpickup, to make it a Little easier to understand.


Bug fixes
- The name of custom vehicles are now displayed properly in /car and /driver.
- Players have told me that the tournament event doesn't start, I doubled check the code and found a few errors. Now the event should hopefully start, if it doesn't then you guys have to let me know.
- If you're standing on a vehicle or an object shooting, you're no longer detected as a slide hacker (if you're a new player).
- Killing anyone with destroyer will no longer kick you or anyone for hacking (if you're a new player)
- You can no longer do /zone in vehicles, since that caused a teleport bug.
- Custom weapons like Rainbow Dash and others now works if you use it in /spawnwep.

Anti Hack System
The anti hack system has been improved to detect less inocent players in the old IDs. It is of course not perfect, but I also added a command that takes every account not owned by a hacker (or someone that is really really new to the server) and make it not detectable to the anti hack system. This allowed me to add hack ID 8, which will hopefully make HP hacking less fun. Here's a list of the hacking IDs (none of the regular players need to worry about it since they are not even detected):

- Knocked down HP hack ID 4: If you knock down a hacker with your shotgun and they get up without losing any HP they are detected as a hacker. It's not perfect, but it is more job for the hackers.

- Move while being knocked down hack ID 5: If you move too much while being knocked down you get detected as a hacker. Normal players shouldn't be able to move at all. But it is possible, it can happen.

- Teleporting Count hack ID 6: If you make too many teleports (in a legit way, a none legit way is detected by ID 7), you will be kicked from the server.

- Speed hacking ID 7: If you run too fast you're detected. There is a double check in there to prevent inocent players from being detected. A special thanks to Thunderhead for spending hours trying to find a way to trigger it without a speed hack. He found some ways, but with the new system it not only hard to do, but there are not that many that will be detected. If you're on a vehicle or an object, you don't get detected and you shouldn't get detected from teleporting as well. This means that anyone that uses anything other than a command to teleport, might get kicked for speed hacking as well. Notice however that the anti hack system will kick you 30 seconds after you're detected.

- HP hacking pattern ID 8: This hack is hopefully the ID that will make it less fun to HP hack. If a hacker make a certain amount of kills, the system will use a complex pattern to determine if the killer is hacking. The thing about it, is that it's not accurate which means it is more likely to prevent more than 1 HP hack, but it also means that it is likely innocent players will be detected. Due to the fact that I will decrease the amount of innocent players very often with the new system and due to the fact that there aren't that many players you haven't been on VKs at least once, it is very unlikely that a new player arrives very often (but if they do they have to keep up with it until they play a certain amount of time, make a certain amount of kills or until they ask me to disable it for them).

There are ways to evade it probably, but I know of a way to make it impossible that I unfortunately didn't have time to script, so if the hackers want to play assholes with me I will add it immediately after. Hopefully even if they find a way it will be less fun for them to hack.


Final Words: If the hackers doesn't get at least a Little annoyed or at least some of their fun is ruined by the system, my next strike will be even less merciful. Because the scripter Controls the server not the hacker. I will win at the end to 100 % because my final strike will be a Spree limit that if you're a really new player you can't kill more than a couple of people without getting kicked. Wanna know why that's possible? Because most of the inocent players will constantly be removed. That will only leaves us with players in VC-MP who has not played on VKs at least 1-3 times, new players to VC-MP and the hackers. It might be a Little rough at the beginning, but after a while the hackers will lose. So the message to the hackers is: don't push me too hard because if you are still showing off that you can beat me in my first or second strike, you'll definitely lose if on my final strike.






Commands
Here's a list of all the new commands added for the server.

/addskinpickup: Adds a skin pickup (that can set teams as well) in your custom property
/addfixpickup: Adds a fix pickup that fixes your vehicle when you drive into it, in your custom property
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:18 pm

:3
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 866
Points : 957
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:24 pm

about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!

avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1233
Points : 1612
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by QaisAla on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:26 pm

Good!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1945
Points : 2133
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Angel we Lub you Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love You! Guest!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2660
Points : 3016
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by ЧК. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Nice work, hope the number of hackers is reduced.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by [FS]Error[X] on Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Nice Work, Angelina Very Happy
avatar
[FS]Error[X]
Epic Member
Epic Member

Can't get anything
Posts : 680
Points : 751
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-05-11
Age : 27

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:00 pm

4K. wrote:Nice work, hope the number of hackers is reduced.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2911
Points : 3673
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 20
Location : VKs

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Vipe[R] on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:03 pm

4K. wrote:Nice work, hope the number of hackers is reduced.
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3910
Points : 4628
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lancer_Blaze on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 pm

Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lancer_Blaze
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 160
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-12-09
Age : 97
Location : Earth's Heaven

http://fs-clan.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by DasHinG^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Great
avatar
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1982
Points : 2096
Reputation : -92
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!


1) If your playtime (Active playtime) is higher than a few hours then you're no longer new. This script together with the fact that I am trying to use my secret command to remove new players completely (that are none hackers).

2) Well do you mind having your playtime increase? What's wrong with that. It's your choice to share your PC. Definitely not going to change how I scripted this just because of a silly thing like that.

4K. wrote:Nice work, hope the number of hackers is reduced.

Hopefully, but I didn't know there are that many first time players on the server. Wtf, it seems like someone is faking it to me. What the hell is the likelyhood of there been 3-5 new players on the server at all time, that doesn't appear to have played on the server Before?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:33 pm



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.
He will be inactive till March I guess.
That's why he is missing.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love You! Guest!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 2660
Points : 3016
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 15
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by ЧК. on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!


1) If your playtime (Active playtime) is higher than a few hours then you're no longer new. This script together with the fact that I am trying to use my secret command to remove new players completely (that are none hackers).

2) Well do you mind having your playtime increase? What's wrong with that. It's your choice to share your PC. Definitely not going to change how I scripted this just because of a silly thing like that.

4K. wrote:Nice work, hope the number of hackers is reduced.

Hopefully, but I didn't know there are that many first time players on the server. Wtf, it seems like someone is faking it to me. What the hell is the likelyhood of there been 3-5 new players on the server at all time, that doesn't appear to have played on the server Before?



[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.

Mostly new players are ban evaders, 3/10 chance to find a normal new player (not hacker or ban evader) out of everyone in the server.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by SaMiR^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:39 pm

nice Very Happy

SaMiR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 517
Points : 656
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-03-22
Age : 15
Location : Algeria ✔

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/profile?mode=editprofile

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!


1) If your playtime (Active playtime) is higher than a few hours then you're no longer new. This script together with the fact that I am trying to use my secret command to remove new players completely (that are none hackers).

2) Well do you mind having your playtime increase? What's wrong with that. It's your choice to share your PC. Definitely not going to change how I scripted this just because of a silly thing like that.

Did i mentioned about changing the scripts ? do you see its fear that "Lahham" went to inactive & his brother increasing his playtime ?  Logic sense .
i dont have any damn problem with you or your script sir! ,in the end you can do what ever you want , all of us have Point of view and thats mine .

 to be honest always your reaction is unfavorable/negitive towards me when i ask you anything(rarely possitive) , i ask you simple thing & you call it silly , JESUS christ Angel!
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1233
Points : 1612
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!


1) If your playtime (Active playtime) is higher than a few hours then you're no longer new. This script together with the fact that I am trying to use my secret command to remove new players completely (that are none hackers).

2) Well do you mind having your playtime increase? What's wrong with that. It's your choice to share your PC. Definitely not going to change how I scripted this just because of a silly thing like that.

Did i mentioned about changing the scripts ? do you see its fear that "Lahham" went to inactive & his brother increasing his playtime ?  Logic sense .
i dont have any damn problem with you or your script sir! ,in the end you can do what ever you want , all of us have Point of view and thats mine .

 to be honest always your reaction is unfavorable/negitive towards me when i ask you anything(rarely possitive) , i ask you simple thing & you call it silly , JESUS christ Angel!

It's because it is not a problem, It's like saying: Oh angel my brother is playing on my PC, he will increase my kills... I call these problems silly, because the amount of work I would have to do to change it is huge and the reason you provided is not Worth the effort.

I don't remember you asking me a question Before, so sorry I'm negative.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:59 pm

According to ID:7 i cant hack any more in my prop to make my objects Sad i use it sometimes to build things :v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1325
Points : 1535
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Nice work!
I appreciate Smile
avatar
=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1293
Points : 1640
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:about playtime
1) " they are no longer detected as new players" , what did you mean here ? how you can recognize by playtime if X player no longer new ?

2) " which means that if you play on different accounts, the playtime will be the total playtime of all your accounts. " , so if my brother playing & using same PC then he will increase my Playtime variable even i dont join ? why would i ask you that ? because i have a brother who have no choice to play with else than my PC , but I'll fix his PC as soon as possible .

in the end , good job!


1) If your playtime (Active playtime) is higher than a few hours then you're no longer new. This script together with the fact that I am trying to use my secret command to remove new players completely (that are none hackers).

2) Well do you mind having your playtime increase? What's wrong with that. It's your choice to share your PC. Definitely not going to change how I scripted this just because of a silly thing like that.

Did i mentioned about changing the scripts ? do you see its fear that "Lahham" went to inactive & his brother increasing his playtime ?  Logic sense .
i dont have any damn problem with you or your script sir! ,in the end you can do what ever you want , all of us have Point of view and thats mine .

 to be honest always your reaction is unfavorable/negitive towards me when i ask you anything(rarely possitive) , i ask you simple thing & you call it silly , JESUS christ Angel!

It's because it is not a problem, It's like saying: Oh angel my brother is playing on my PC, he will increase my kills... I call these problems silly, because the amount of work I would have to do to change it is huge and the reason you provided is not Worth the effort.

I don't remember you asking me a question Before, so sorry I'm negative.
it is not silly thing since you updated Race Scores and removed the scores for peaple who reached top scores by hacking , i can reach " top player active" without efforts , simply i can let my 2 brothers playing by my PC (even if am inactive) during the day then i can join the server later  like natural/always  without such of effort( but in fact am super unfair/fake active) .

this silly thing works when you add CMD  like /TopActiveList , but right now its fine since others cant see other Playtime (no Communiction) , but if you add the CMD bellow then will be Communiction between players , sometimes i have Forecasts in future lol .

love your distemper/stubbornness/hardness/roughness/commotion Angle ..


Last edited by Lahhami^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1233
Points : 1612
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by KF.LeO^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:According to ID:7 i cant hack any more in my prop to make my objects Sad i use it sometimes to build things :v

Aha xD

Good Job, PonyFan, :p

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KF.LeO^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 827
Points : 860
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2015-06-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:According to ID:7 i cant hack any more in my prop to make my objects Sad i use it sometimes to build things :v

You're not detected. Only new players.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lancer_Blaze on Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.

xD..
I mean u r doing some interesting updates but I can't reach them bcoz my PC hard disk corrupted and my Exams started so I m inactive now. That's why I said I m missing updates.
Btw ty for such a nice things.
avatar
Lancer_Blaze
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 160
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-12-09
Age : 97
Location : Earth's Heaven

http://fs-clan.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by MAZE on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:02 pm

Great...
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 792
Points : 961
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 16
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by KuRuMi^ on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Angel we Lub you Razz

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:52 am

oh nice it came soon x_x

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5994
Points : 7122
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.

xD..
I mean u r doing some interesting updates but I can't reach them bcoz my PC hard disk corrupted and my Exams started so I m inactive now. That's why I said I m missing updates.
Btw ty for such a nice things.

Well that sucks. But shit the summer is just flying by for me I can't Believe we are in the middle of july already...
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Mr.Alone on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:13 am

''''- The Rainbow Dash weapon, the garbage bag and the tree can now be purchased at the zone for VK tokens. '''' (Y) GREAT

_______________________________________
REGARDS:
EK's member

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

Shadow.JacK^ wrote: Do you really think that your rushed stats in game will change your life? wrote:
[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1025
Points : 1113
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:''''- The Rainbow Dash weapon, the garbage bag and the tree can now be purchased at the zone for VK tokens. '''' (Y) GREAT

Just tried to come up with some new ways to use VK tokens, wanted to add some weapons, but hard to find some that would be Worth it and easy to add.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2894
Points : 5119
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Lancer_Blaze on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.

xD..
I mean u r doing some interesting updates but I can't reach them bcoz my PC hard disk corrupted and my Exams started so I m inactive now. That's why I said I m missing updates.
Btw ty for such a nice things.

Well that sucks. But shit the summer is just flying by for me I can't Believe we are in the middle of july already...

Lol.
Here summer holidays over.
School and exams are started. No time.
Life Sucks. Mad Sad Crying or Very sad bounce
xD
avatar
Lancer_Blaze
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 160
Points : 201
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-12-09
Age : 97
Location : Earth's Heaven

http://fs-clan.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Batch_47 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow. Gr8 work. I m missing ur updates. Sad
Keep it up Angel.

What do you mean missing them? I won't stop doing them Razz.

xD..
I mean u r doing some interesting updates but I can't reach them bcoz my PC hard disk corrupted and my Exams started so I m inactive now. That's why I said I m missing updates.
Btw ty for such a nice things.

Well that sucks. But shit the summer is just flying by for me I can't Believe we are in the middle of july already...

Lol.
Here summer holidays over.
School and exams are started. No time.
Life Sucks. Mad Sad Crying or Very sad bounce
xD

Me To 12 Day Later Only Sad
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 161
Points : 172
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:39 am

Thanks Angel, The new update is awesome!!!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6352
Points : 7181
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Batch_47 on Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Angel, The new update is awesome!!!

i can't open vks server Sad
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 161
Points : 172
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by 2602044642 on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:39 am

Good job.
avatar
2602044642
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 514
Points : 610
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2017-02-01
Age : 17
Location : In the paradise...

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.6.1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum