Latest topics
» Stats transfer
by =EK=Reachard Today at 9:51 pm

» The Anime World Server Trailer (unfinished unfortunately)
by KuRiMi^ Today at 9:44 pm

» transfer stats and money and change name
by 43uipee Today at 9:34 pm

» [VC]DnW-Clan Application
by MaSoN^ Today at 9:19 pm

» Admin Application - CCCCC
by KF.LeO^ Today at 8:35 pm

» Delet my account
by KuRiMi^ Today at 7:20 pm

» [Denied] Driveby Shoots
by Dark_Abdo Today at 7:04 pm

» Selling Sanchez
by =EK=Reachard Today at 6:58 pm

» Best Lead Aim #2 | Chlenix Version
by Ice_Blood Today at 6:28 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - [EK]Mr.Alone
by KuRiMi^ Today at 6:22 pm

» Top 5 best Frendzz
by 3laWi Today at 6:18 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]Hunting
by 4K. Today at 6:03 pm

» Server Suggestion
by KuRiMi^ Today at 5:12 pm

» unban request
by Gokussj5 Today at 5:07 pm

» [Denied] unban request : [RR]Raja
by KuRiMi^ Today at 5:02 pm

Top posters
4K. (5922)
 
MaSoN^ (5827)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5167)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)
 
Vipe[R] (3593)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3564)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3395)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 911 registered users
The newest registered user is 43uipee

Our users have posted a total of 117360 messages in 7664 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:49 pm

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?

We prefer admins because they are supposed to be active and mature because their admin duty. Also we favor EK members applying because we have trust in them because we know them from the clan, but if there is an EK member not deserving to be an admin (not talking about you) then we give him negative votes because admin duty is our top priority.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?

We prefer admins because they are supposed to be active and mature because their admin duty. Also we favor EK members applying because we have trust in them because we know them from the clan, but if there is an EK member not deserving to be an admin (not talking about you) then we give him negative votes because admin duty is our top priority.
i think clan must be for all , that is perocracy xd any way that is your clan mode.
but it seems something wrong because there are good players better than admins.
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:57 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?

We prefer admins because they are supposed to be active and mature because their admin duty. Also we favor EK members applying because we have trust in them because we know them from the clan, but if there is an EK member not deserving to be an admin (not talking about you) then we give him negative votes because admin duty is our top priority.
i think clan must be for all , that is perocracy xd any way that is your clan mode.
but it seems something wrong because there are good players better than admins.

Lol you saw my denying someone's clan app because he wasn't an admin? It's just a plus point if he's an admin. What do you mean in the 2nd sentence?

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:00 pm

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?

We prefer admins because they are supposed to be active and mature because their admin duty. Also we favor EK members applying because we have trust in them because we know them from the clan, but if there is an EK member not deserving to be an admin (not talking about you) then we give him negative votes because admin duty is our top priority.
i think clan must be for all , that is perocracy xd any way that is your clan mode.
but it seems something wrong because there are good players better than admins.

Lol you saw my denying someone's clan app because he wasn't an admin? It's just a plus point if he's an admin. What do you mean in the 2nd sentence?
i mean if there is a good player and better than the admin in the clan will he get and promotions i think that never happend in the clan before.
any way ignore that :v its your clan :v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:04 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
not you only some admins
while there are some was neatural and they was late tho :v
so is it true that EK clan accepts only admins?

We prefer admins because they are supposed to be active and mature because their admin duty. Also we favor EK members applying because we have trust in them because we know them from the clan, but if there is an EK member not deserving to be an admin (not talking about you) then we give him negative votes because admin duty is our top priority.
i think clan must be for all , that is perocracy xd any way that is your clan mode.
but it seems something wrong because there are good players better than admins.

Lol you saw my denying someone's clan app because he wasn't an admin? It's just a plus point if he's an admin. What do you mean in the 2nd sentence?
i mean if there is a good player and better than the admin in the clan will he get and promotions i think that never happend in the clan before.
any way ignore that :v its your clan :v

Na, clan promotions are not based on admins. You know we have only 4 ranks, member, co leader, leader, and founder. Other than members, rest of the ranks are leader based and therefore we select those who have leadership skills. Also there was a time Viper and Storm were co leaders, but they never were admins. Also Arnold was clan co leader before he became admin.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan it was your fault for which you got kicked.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3593
Points : 4275
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:22 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Vipe[R] on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:23 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
You were there? I think I was there too.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3593
Points : 4275
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
You were there? I think I was there too.
ok maybe they was dealing with you inn another way but not like me
any any way leave that
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:37 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
You should ask that question from yourself.
Okay, can't figure it out?
Let me tell you.
You can not make a clan as successful as EK.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:39 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
You were there? I think I was there too.
ok maybe they was dealing with you inn another way but not like me
any any way leave that

First of all Vampire makes a useless topic blaming the whole staff while showing proof against one admin and even that proof proved that Signal did know the rules. Then you guys start talking about biased EK admins and now you go into the clan saying I treat members unfairly and I don't know how to run a clan.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:41 pm

Since this is a report against the whole staff and we can't take action on our reports, we can have this report with a cup of tea and rest assured that no one can accept it for us because now the whole staff can't take action on it.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:58 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:Since this is a report against the whole staff and we can't take action on our reports,  we can have this report with a cup of tea and rest assured that no one can accept it for us because now the whole staff can't take action on it.

Na, I will accept it and give punishment of removal from the staff to everyone.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Blood Sucker on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:50 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
You should ask that question from yourself.
Okay, can't figure it out?
Let me tell you.
You can not make a clan as successful as EK.

NE was Cool xD

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
You were there? I think I was there too.
ok maybe they was dealing with you inn another way but not like me
any any way leave that

First of all Vampire makes a useless topic blaming the whole staff while showing proof against one admin and even that proof proved that Signal did know the rules. Then you guys start talking about biased EK admins and now you go into the clan saying I treat members unfairly and I don't know how to run a clan.

I agree with you I dunno why they suddenly started talking about EK. Anyways from Signal reply I didn't tell him he was ruining or I knocked him down and he used animations then he said there is no rule about it after he checked the rules he entered the prop and warned the player after that I asked Dark Abdo the same question and he said that players can't use animations while dueling [I didn't tell him he was running or knocked down by me either]
Even Signal think it is a report about him :3 I swear it ain't and it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.

_______________________________________
They Hate Us 'cause They Ain't Us. We Are Legends My Fellahs!
#angelsucks
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 554
Points : 660
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : "Google Earth – Application Error" The instruction at "0x00000000" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read". Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program.

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:
EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
You should ask that question from yourself.
Okay, can't figure it out?
Let me tell you.
You can not make a clan as successful as EK.

NE was  Cool xD

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Zeyad,stop it you got kicked from EK dosen't means it's a bad clan  it was your fault for which you got kicked.
man i didnt say its bad i just say my opinion and how they deal with us as i was there :v Razz Razz
You were there? I think I was there too.
ok maybe they was dealing with you inn another way but not like me
any any way leave that

First of all Vampire makes a useless topic blaming the whole staff while showing proof against one admin and even that proof proved that Signal did know the rules. Then you guys start talking about biased EK admins and now you go into the clan saying I treat members unfairly and I don't know how to run a clan.

I agree with you I dunno why they suddenly started talking about EK. Anyways from Signal reply I didn't tell him he was ruining or I knocked him down and he used animations then he said there is no rule about it after he checked the rules he entered the prop and warned the player after that I asked Dark Abdo the same question and he said that players can't use animations while dueling [I didn't tell him he was running or knocked down by me either]
Even Signal think it is a report about him :3 I swear it ain't and it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.

It's best for everyone to re read the rules, not just admins.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 pm

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
you jeolus bcz they no give you pocket money pls . No hard feelings on secret revealing pls understand pls like a good kid pls pls pls
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 833
Points : 932
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:37 pm

4K. wrote:It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

Duke are you fking mad? You want me to punish someone for a wrongful verbal warn? Get this in your thick skull that verbal warn is not an admin power so it's not an admin cmd abuse before claiming that EK admins are biased. Make a valid report and I'll happily punish EK members. Also my admin duty is more important to me than my clan.
better use brainless-skull instead thick-skull :v
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 833
Points : 932
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:40 pm

Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

Duke are you fking mad? You want me to punish someone for a wrongful verbal warn? Get this in your thick skull that verbal warn is not an admin power so it's not an admin cmd abuse before claiming that EK admins are biased. Make a valid report and I'll happily punish EK members. Also my admin duty is more important to me than my clan.
better use brainless-skull instead thick-skull :v

Thick skull means less space for the brain. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Thunder_Bird on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:45 pm

4K. wrote:
Thunder_Bird wrote:
4K. wrote:It's allowed. The player didn't use animation cmd while fallen, he used it while running to dodge bullets and it's allowed.

Duke are you fking mad? You want me to punish someone for a wrongful verbal warn? Get this in your thick skull that verbal warn is not an admin power so it's not an admin cmd abuse before claiming that EK admins are biased. Make a valid report and I'll happily punish EK members. Also my admin duty is more important to me than my clan.
better use brainless-skull instead thick-skull :v

Thick skull means less space for the brain. Razz
LMAO oki doki he thick-skulled :v
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 833
Points : 932
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 17
Location : unknown coz of too many VPNs :V

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Umar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
Good Point.... Because he is a noob. xD
avatar
Umar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 335
Points : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Umar on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:23 pm

Umar wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
what i can say about EK
they only use admins , what i call it Clan of VK's Admins they only want to make them brotherhood by having comon thing is the adminship
i was there and not get any promotions but another one (who is new there if he compared to me and he is admin, no need to say names) and became admin there
if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others .

Then why I didn't accept your admin app?
Good Point.... Because he is a noob. xD
Or is not suitable for admin.  lol Razz Razz
avatar
Umar
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 335
Points : 428
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-10-11
Age : 15
Location : unknown

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:53 pm

Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
[EK]Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3564
Points : 4174
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by SiGNaL on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:06 pm

Rules wrote:/dance, /sit, /crawl, /jump, /lie, /aim, /handsup or any other command that helps you to get up faster after falling (I): It's not allowed to use any commands to help you get up faster after being hit by a shotgun.

I didn't enter your prop after reading rules, I was worried if he is using it while running like how FawkeS uses which is not a problem.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rave now!
VK.Duke wrote:May be due to that video recorder your ping was spiking.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1175
Points : 1328
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:08 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:10 pm

Moved to General Chat & Discussion.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:22 pm

whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .
Kindly its enough that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (1 EK member) only better than your whole clan members Except Angel , he is helpful not like you just accussing & never saw such achievment from you ..

#PieceOnYou


Last edited by Lahham^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1148
Points : 1507
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:34 pm

EK.CrystalBlue wrote:Moved to General Chat & Discussion.

How dare you move an admin report on you to general discussion section?

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:39 pm

Lahham^ wrote:whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .

#PieceOnYou
i just said leave that, any way.
in EK to be honest it has lack of teamwork i mean i cant see all or(most) joining in a team and killing the others or having the fun of DM, and flake was clan killing me alot and says ("i didnt notice that you in EK") then i insulted him and kicked me for "Disrespecting Seniors" , so he mean seniors or him?.
another thing, EK is a good clan and i cant say that , but the clan is good by teamwork not only ranks.
btw Hello Lahham , i want to play with you pls why inactive? Sad
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:48 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .

#PieceOnYou
i just said leave that, any way.
in EK to be honest it has lack of teamwork i mean i cant see all or(most) joining in a team and killing the others or having the fun of DM, and flake was clan killing me alot and says ("i didnt notice that you in EK") then i insulted him and kicked me for "Disrespecting Seniors" , so he mean seniors or him?.
another thing, EK is a good clan and i cant say that , but the clan is good by teamwork not only ranks.
btw Hello Lahham , i want to play with you pls why inactive? Sad

There was a report on you for disrespecting and it wasn't even needed because you'll admit that you disrespected him which is the reason you got kicked. Now you guys are friends so I won't bring that up anymore.

About teamwork, we always fight as a team, but as you know you were inactive most of the time, but you can ask any other member. And since when did you like DMing?

Again discussing about EK, evaluating it as a clan, weaknesses/strengths. Sir, this is an admin report not a clan report.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:51 pm

4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .

#PieceOnYou
i just said leave that, any way.
in EK to be honest it has lack of teamwork i mean i cant see all or(most) joining in a team and killing the others or having the fun of DM, and flake was clan killing me alot and says ("i didnt notice that you in EK") then i insulted him and kicked me for "Disrespecting Seniors" , so he mean seniors or him?.
another thing, EK is a good clan and i cant say that , but the clan is good by teamwork not only ranks.
btw Hello Lahham , i want to play with you pls why inactive? Sad

There was a report on you for disrespecting and it wasn't even needed because you'll admit that you disrespected him which is the reason you got kicked. Now you guys are friends so I won't bring that up anymore.

About teamwork, we always fight as a team, but as you know you were inactive most of the time, but you can ask any other member. And since when did you like DMing?

Again discussing about EK, evaluating it as a clan, weaknesses/strengths. Sir, this is an admin report not a clan report.
what you mean that if seniors clan killed then its no problem because we cant take action because it effects on clan reputation
i like DM in teams better than DMing alone -_-
and it like equation
that report are for admins and most admins from EK then :v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:56 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .

#PieceOnYou
i just said leave that, any way.
in EK to be honest it has lack of teamwork i mean i cant see all or(most) joining in a team and killing the others or having the fun of DM, and flake was clan killing me alot and says ("i didnt notice that you in EK") then i insulted him and kicked me for "Disrespecting Seniors" , so he mean seniors or him?.
another thing, EK is a good clan and i cant say that , but the clan is good by teamwork not only ranks.
btw Hello Lahham , i want to play with you pls why inactive? Sad

There was a report on you for disrespecting and it wasn't even needed because you'll admit that you disrespected him which is the reason you got kicked. Now you guys are friends so I won't bring that up anymore.

About teamwork, we always fight as a team, but as you know you were inactive most of the time, but you can ask any other member. And since when did you like DMing?

Again discussing about EK, evaluating it as a clan, weaknesses/strengths. Sir, this is an admin report not a clan report.
what you mean that if seniors clan killed then its no problem because we cant take action because it effects on clan reputation
i like DM in teams  better than DMing alone -_-
and it like equation
that report are for admins and most admins from EK then :v

What Flake did was wrong and he's warned for it, but even you know that you were the cause of it.

9 out of 21 = Majority?

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:58 pm

Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:whats goin on with EK haters those days FFS ?

to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , even i respect you as well but i never saw you talking about our clan like that(since you was in EK) & about what you just said:
" if EK not contains VKs server admins then it will be useless like the others . "
i was not expect that you gonna tell that about our clan (even you returned recently from inactivity long time) , is this because you got kicked/left from EK ?

VK.Duke wrote:Duke is dad. Very Happy
I am jealous of EK for what are they the no.1 clan here in VC-MP? Or they've just beaten TRC, MK, VU, EAF, VK and SS in clan wars?
Or EK is not paying my internet bill? xD
the matter not about clan wars or internet bills  , it is about the clan itself , about good selection , Strict decisions , experienced + Helpful + mature players (not useless like some) , real team work , consults & Strict decisions & suggestions on the clan (not like some clans only join server) .
as what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said , You can not make a clan as successful as EK .

#PieceOnYou
i just said leave that, any way.
in EK to be honest it has lack of teamwork i mean i cant see all or(most) joining in a team and killing the others or having the fun of DM, and flake was clan killing me alot and says ("i didnt notice that you in EK") then i insulted him and kicked me for "Disrespecting Seniors" , so he mean seniors or him?.
another thing, EK is a good clan and i cant say that , but the clan is good by teamwork not only ranks.
btw Hello Lahham , i want to play with you pls why inactive? Sad

Lack of team work ? sure about that ? wait lemme ask you , did you joined us on battles/fights before (even in clan wars) no ? , so how you judge us even you was inactive since this period of time (long time) ?
i want to play with you too as well dont worry , but talking about EK=talking about me , i appreciated this clan as well as he improved alot of things on me ( responsibility,self confidence,Ambition for better , many and many (things that will benefits you) ) .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1148
Points : 1507
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Mr.Alone on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:59 pm

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:Your in-game name: VK.Vampire
Rulebreaker (in-game name): The Staff
Date and time of Rulebreaking: -
What did he do? Describe please: At the moment I don't see that admins understand the rules or they miss some of them so I suggest every admin under lvl 7 to read the rules one more time so we can keep the server more clean.

Players who witnessed the violation (in-game names): -

Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

it's a new vietnam skill XDD.
these nabs -.-
but it not affect so much on vks Smile you should see it on another servers xd, they really can evade with it :v
LOL don't talk to vietnam's player like that .. You CAN says : THESE VIETNAM'S KIDs. Very Happy


Last edited by Mr.Alone on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Mr.Alone
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 385
Points : 399
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:04 pm

4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1148
Points : 1507
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:09 pm

=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

VO Is Closed. how u on VO O.o?
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:10 pm

=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm

4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)

VO Is Open Again?
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:12 pm

=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.


No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

=VO=DamnGirl more rocks Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :
Posts : 2318
Points : 2932
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:13 pm

Batch_47 wrote:
4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)

VO Is Open Again?

VO is clan of gods and god of clans, it can never close.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:14 pm

4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)
Don't Forget me and Harami Razz =VO=ShaRabI(L) , =VO=Hitman(L) xD

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1720
Points : 1972
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : In My Dreams ................ In Game Name : =EK=ShaRabI^

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by 4K. on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)
Don't Forget me and Harami Razz =VO=ShaRabI(L) , =VO=Hitman(L) xD

Ye L suits you two, if you know what I mean. Very Happy

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:18 pm

4K. wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)
Don't Forget me and Harami Razz =VO=ShaRabI(L) , =VO=Hitman(L) xD

Ye L suits you two, if you know what I mean. Very Happy

then why people start lefting VO Suddenly O.o?
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:20 pm

i dont know but so many player left VO Suddenly :/
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:21 pm

4K. wrote:
Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)
my vote is for trainee , good luck sir!

Batch_47 wrote:
VO Is Open Again?
Its new clan  not old , VO = vampire Operation/Orders .  Very Happy

5.J^ wrote:
=VO=DamnGirl more rocks Razz
soon will be released inshallah xd

Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
Don't Forget me and Harami Razz =VO=ShaRabI(L) , =VO=Hitman(L) xD
my vote is for trainee , good luck guys & make us proud .

avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1148
Points : 1507
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:23 pm

4K. wrote:
Sha|R|abI^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Blood Sucker wrote:it is not a direct report for the staff I'm just requesting them to read the rules one more time.
So, sir can you tell me why the f*ck this topic is posted in Admin Reports? (If its just a request)
& if it is just request so kindly lock it since the spammers has taken place.

No one can lock it since we aren't allowed to decide on our own admin report and he reported all admins. Razz
well am not in EK anymore as you can see my stats on forum(my name bellow) , so am gonna lock it , any last words ? Smile

Recruitment open? I want be =VO=4K.(F) or =VO=4K.(L)
Don't Forget me and Harami Razz =VO=ShaRabI(L) , =VO=Hitman(L) xD

Ye L suits you two, if you know what I mean. Very Happy
Lol Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1720
Points : 1972
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : In My Dreams ................ In Game Name : =EK=ShaRabI^

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:29 pm

@Lahham Can I Join?
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Killer frost^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Lahham write Allah not allah Insane
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 450
Points : 494
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Batch_47 wrote:@Lahham Can I Join?
Be patient , we have over 3 drivers (hitman sharabi me) right now and that enough for now maybe ,but i will mark down your name in the top of "clan apps" dont worry , btw are you good enough in drive or just beginner?
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1148
Points : 1507
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin Report - The Staff [Not Kidding]

Post by Batch_47 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:52 pm

=VO=Lahham^ wrote:
Batch_47 wrote:@Lahham Can I Join?
Be patient , we have over 3 drivers (hitman sharabi me) right now and that enough for now maybe ,but i will mark down your name in the top of "clan apps" dont worry , btw are you good enough in drive or just beginner?

Well i dont driveby like old! i do sometime when i need money. and i am better in skill i think u can test me in the server if u want !
avatar
Batch_47
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 171
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-04-04
Age : 14
Location : Near your house o_O

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum