Latest topics
» Script discussing - Want to make the perfect event staff & DM minigame.
by Chuck Norris Today at 10:19 am

» Bug report - TAXIJOB
by Chuck Norris Today at 10:16 am

» To RainBow and Vk Admins.
by Pavonis Today at 9:59 am

» Remove the timeout rule
by Pavonis Today at 9:55 am

» NEEEEEED HELPPPP
by Halo Today at 9:11 am

» question to staff
by ElecTroN[X]^ Today at 8:39 am

» Server rules [Updated 26-04-2018]
by ЧК. Today at 7:59 am

» Official VKs Discord Server
by Backtodagame Today at 5:35 am

» Any Pro :D
by Pavonis Today at 1:51 am

» Server files
by Shiragami_Youko Today at 12:14 am

» Player Report - jonny
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 11:29 pm

» I Make Signature :V
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:16 pm

» [Accepted] Player Report - [HG]K!LL3R
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 11:05 pm

» happy Birthday-Jasinto_Rueda
by HellSinG Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» iNs - Team iNsominacs
by UB7 Yesterday at 10:13 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7725)
 
MaSoN^ (6352)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5994)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5320)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4298)
 
Vipe[R] (3910)
 
Arnold^ (3703)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3611)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3189)
 

Statistics
We have 1139 registered users
The newest registered user is CoPy CaTs

Our users have posted a total of 150088 messages in 10200 subjects
April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33


[Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Go down

Solved [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:38 pm

Wtf DarkRazor what do you think i'm kid..   http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104391 ..
First of all you warned me when Pavonis PM you..
Or this is not evade i'm telling you.. Stop taking side of Pavonis your Freind..You warned me in game and then again now you banned me wtf.. Stop thin unfair its a hell..
this is not evade i was afk at that time or you wont belive look this footage admin also evaded..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GamDs9tTCpM&feature=youtu.be
why are you doing unfair Before it PAvonis also evaded or srsly this is not evade.. Pavonis recorded it when i already paused my game before his video started..
Or you useless admin Don't you know the rules..
Now take any action on this unfairness high level aDmins or 2nd you are telling me that i /q evade today when and where ?? Any proof i didn't..

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by DasHinG^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Yeah, This is unfair. Maybe he was Already AFK.
avatar
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1982
Points : 2096
Reputation : -92
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:43 pm

I was AFK i want justice gave me Answer fast ASAp or i'll pm Angel of death..
or if this unfair Continuer i'll leave this server game the answer fast

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Desi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:44 pm

That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 707
Points : 781
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:46 pm

@Desi wrote:That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
Rule see the Report video of pavonis you'll understand or also tell me is this evade ??

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:48 pm

At starting of video frost was already AFK and that's all i know.
avatar
=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1293
Points : 1640
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Desi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Desi wrote:That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
Rule see the Report video of pavonis you'll understand or also tell me is this evade ??
Proofs was not enough, i think you are afk that time but 
I dont know what really happened that time its upto him now
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 707
Points : 781
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 21
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:50 pm

damn how the F*ck that happend :v lol iam pro afkz0r so i must be banned lol what?
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1325
Points : 1535
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by DasHinG^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Frost was already AFK. He didnt evade. Video not proofs that he evaded.
avatar
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1982
Points : 2096
Reputation : -92
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:00 pm

Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:04 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:08 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
I was AFK i swear.. Pavonis must have to post full evade video.. And are you talking abt which Evade at loc Batman or with Whom i evaded ( player name ? ) i don't want to argue with you too but you abuse admin command twice.. nOW i want result unbanning me or not ?
Or punishment in free wTF Man free punishment without any reason ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by DasHinG^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:09 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
avatar
DasHinG^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1982
Points : 2096
Reputation : -92
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:12 pm

GanGSteR^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
right Gangstar ..
but now this admin is finding any way of opting out his self from this issue but na im not leaving it untill you get demoted.. na na


NOw unban me i want play.. i can't wait for this useless admin who always sided with his friends confused confused confused confused

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:18 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
GanGSteR^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
right Gangstar ..
but now this admin is finding any way of opting out his self from this issue but na im not leaving it untill you get demoted.. na na


NOw unban me i want play.. i can't wait for this useless admin who always sided with his friends confused confused confused confused
Having this much of behaviour and no patient can cause you in more problem.Have patient atleast admins will surely do something.
avatar
=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1293
Points : 1640
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:21 pm

@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

And Frost, I request you to stay calm, your job was to make a topic to show the mistake done by the admin and to get a high level admin's attention and you got it so now please don't use abusive or provoking language.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:25 pm

4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:29 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're proven innocent.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:33 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:38 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao

I've already asked DarkRazor to explain why he accepted that report when there isn't enough proof. Yes, I can't find any other report on you either which is why I'm asking DarkRazor about it.

Agr usne tumhe khud ingame evade krte dekha hai to mey uska kuch nhi kr skta jab tak tum apne apko innocent nhi prove kr skte. Lekin phir bhi uske ingame warn se koi farak nhi prta kyu ke sirf ek bar evade ka ban nhi kr skta.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:40 pm

4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:42 pm

4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao

I've already asked DarkRazor to explain why he accepted that report when there isn't enough proof. Yes, I can't find any other report on you either which is why I'm asking DarkRazor about it.

Agr usne tumhe khud ingame evade krte dekha hai to mey uska kuch nhi kr skta jab tak tum apne apko innocent nhi prove kr skte. Lekin phir bhi uske ingame warn se koi farak nhi prta kyu ke sirf ek bar evade ka ban nhi kr skta.
when he warned me in my first evade ( pavonis reprt evade) uslessly then why he ban me ? with that unknown report or i swear i didn't do evade at that time.
or ab Razor is mamle se bahar nikalne ke koshish kar raha ha is waja se us ne muj pe dosre evade ka ilzam raka

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:46 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:49 pm

wtf is there my name in these screenshots but at that time Sheild was not active in game.
or death eveade /q with whom or btw i quit the server when i was alone i didn't even saw shield he was not there.
or gave the complete proof your fake screnshots won'r help you gimme the video

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:51 pm

4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:53 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Well, don't matter whether you accepted or not, I'll give you some space to chill out.
Solved.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:55 pm

i'll report you

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:56 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?
avatar
=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1293
Points : 1640
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:58 pm

DarkSid3R wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?
but look at his mistake what he has done.
BTW
i'm not reporting you and also i accept your apology and also sry for my rude behaviour i was so anget at that time
and also forgive me too ?

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Unban me.
Solved.

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 691
Points : 776
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:02 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh

Mate, yes he made a mistake, we all do. Have you not made a mistake in the past? What will happen if you stsrted hacking and then made an unban request saying sorry and the admin doesn't accept? He doesn't have anything personal with you, he just made a mistake and is apologizing after realizing. Such thinking is not expected from a Muslim because Islam teaches us forgiveness. Forgive others thinking that one day you'll be asking someone for forgiveness.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =KF=DarkSid3R on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:05 pm

@Killer frost^ wrote:
DarkSid3R wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?
but look at his mistake what he has done.
BTW
i'm not reporting you and also i accept your apology and also sry for my rude behaviour i was so anget at that time
and also forgive me too ?

@Killer frost^ wrote:Unban me.
Solved.
Don't double post.
Any admin lock this topic because the topic is solved.
Have a nice day frost
avatar
=KF=DarkSid3R
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1293
Points : 1640
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:11 pm

Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:15 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:16 pm

4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:24 pm

4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^


_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:30 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^


/findbannedaccounts =F2=

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:35 pm




_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:38 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:


Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:51 pm

4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:


Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

Yes indeed, however it didn't work.

_______________________________________
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub you all <3




If you need any help in situations in the server, contact me on my Facebook "Kurumi Tokisaki VCMP" & I'll do my best to support you at all cost. I recommend you do. Wink
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2527
Points : 2764
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time... (Actually is Dallas, Texas)

http://tdz-clan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:53 pm

Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:
Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:


Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

Yes indeed, however it didn't work.

Then I guess he is unbanned by someone else. Let him come online and confirm he's unbanned.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7725
Points : 8133
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:08 am

Moved to Help and Support section.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5994
Points : 7122
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum