Top posters
MaSoN^ (5410)
 
4K. (5308)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5092)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (4767)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (3949)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3404)
 
Vipe[R] (3188)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3164)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3163)
 

Statistics
We have 828 registered users
The newest registered user is GoDFaTheR

Our users have posted a total of 104191 messages in 6869 subjects
July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 11:40 by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun 21 May 2017 - 15:24 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun 9 Apr 2017 - 9:54 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat 4 Mar 2017 - 9:54 by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat 4 Feb 2017 - 8:50 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon 16 Jan 2017 - 12:32 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed 9 Nov 2016 - 20:27 by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Topic(s) Of the Month, (May & June 2016)

Sun 2 Oct 2016 - 15:52 by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4005-topics-of-the-month-march-april-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 35

November 2016 Updates - When patch 3.4 will be released + Future updates.

Sun 30 Oct 2016 - 9:28 by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.4
Patch 3.4 needs a lot of testing and too be honest I have been very lazy testing it. Testing is the worst part for me and this is a thing that requires so much testing. I won't make an official release date, but I feel like I am getting Close to finishing testing it. I will probably release it next weekend, but it might take more than that.

The future updates
I am frankly tired of making big systems that can mess up so many things without proper testing, that I am probably from the Point forward only going to focus on improving, fixing and adding minor things. I have said that many times, but now it seems like that's how it's going to be. I have scripted this server for a very long time and I think we can't really ask for more big things that needs to be added. We can Always add new systems, but for the future I am going to focus on adding minor things instead. Which means that patch 4.x will just have to wait. I will start on it when I feel like it.

Maybe Crystal can help …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13


[Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:38

Wtf DarkRazor what do you think i'm kid..   http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104391 ..
First of all you warned me when Pavonis PM you..
Or this is not evade i'm telling you.. Stop taking side of Pavonis your Freind..You warned me in game and then again now you banned me wtf.. Stop thin unfair its a hell..
this is not evade i was afk at that time or you wont belive look this footage admin also evaded..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GamDs9tTCpM&feature=youtu.be
why are you doing unfair Before it PAvonis also evaded or srsly this is not evade.. Pavonis recorded it when i already paused my game before his video started..
Or you useless admin Don't you know the rules..
Now take any action on this unfairness high level aDmins or 2nd you are telling me that i /q evade today when and where ?? Any proof i didn't..
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ☆ Warne[R] ☆ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:41

Yeah, This is unfair. Maybe he was Already AFK.
avatar
☆ Warne[R] ☆
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 645
Points : 706
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:43

I was AFK i want justice gave me Answer fast ASAp or i'll pm Angel of death..
or if this unfair Continuer i'll leave this server game the answer fast
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Desi on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:44

That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
avatar
Desi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 459
Points : 510
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:46

@Desi wrote:That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
Rule see the Report video of pavonis you'll understand or also tell me is this evade ??
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by D.S on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:48

At starting of video frost was already AFK and that's all i know.

_______________________________________
Don't quit suffer now and live a life like a champion
(Mohammad Ali)



CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!




avatar
D.S
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 826
Points : 1096
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 13
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Desi on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:50

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Desi wrote:That was not evade  , maybe he had seen u evading that time thats why he baned you.
Rule see the Report video of pavonis you'll understand or also tell me is this evade ??
Proofs was not enough, i think you are afk that time but 
I dont know what really happened that time its upto him now
avatar
Desi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 459
Points : 510
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:50

damn how the F*ck that happend :v lol iam pro afkz0r so i must be banned lol what?
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1164
Points : 1355
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ☆ Warne[R] ☆ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 17:53

Frost was already AFK. He didnt evade. Video not proofs that he evaded.
avatar
☆ Warne[R] ☆
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 645
Points : 706
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:00

Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:04

@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:08

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
I was AFK i swear.. Pavonis must have to post full evade video.. And are you talking abt which Evade at loc Batman or with Whom i evaded ( player name ? ) i don't want to argue with you too but you abuse admin command twice.. nOW i want result unbanning me or not ?
Or punishment in free wTF Man free punishment without any reason ?
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by ☆ Warne[R] ☆ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:09

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
avatar
☆ Warne[R] ☆
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 645
Points : 706
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:12

GanGSteR^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
right Gangstar ..
but now this admin is finding any way of opting out his self from this issue but na im not leaving it untill you get demoted.. na na


NOw unban me i want play.. i can't wait for this useless admin who always sided with his friends confused confused confused confused
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by D.S on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:18

@Killer frost^ wrote:
GanGSteR^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:Hey Mister Admin now gave me Reason why did you Ban me?
OR if its happened that you ban me Uselessly i've to report you or you must be demoted InsAllah..

I didn't have no choice. I didn't have enough time to argue about your punishment. Also, I can't point out whether you or 47 were AFK or not. But don't forget, you also death evaded at the location "batman". I figured, that was too convincing that you shouldn't continue without any punishment. Two rulebreaks + 1 more = suitable punishment; a ban.
U have to punish him when u were watch his evade not after that report and report's video not proof any evade.
right Gangstar ..
but now this admin is finding any way of opting out his self from this issue but na im not leaving it untill you get demoted.. na na


NOw unban me i want play.. i can't wait for this useless admin who always sided with his friends confused confused confused confused
Having this much of behaviour and no patient can cause you in more problem.Have patient atleast admins will surely do something.

_______________________________________
Don't quit suffer now and live a life like a champion
(Mohammad Ali)



CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!




avatar
D.S
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 826
Points : 1096
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 13
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:21

@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

And Frost, I request you to stay calm, your job was to make a topic to show the mistake done by the admin and to get a high level admin's attention and you got it so now please don't use abusive or provoking language.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:25

@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:29

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're proven innocent.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:33

@4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:38

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao

I've already asked DarkRazor to explain why he accepted that report when there isn't enough proof. Yes, I can't find any other report on you either which is why I'm asking DarkRazor about it.

Agr usne tumhe khud ingame evade krte dekha hai to mey uska kuch nhi kr skta jab tak tum apne apko innocent nhi prove kr skte. Lekin phir bhi uske ingame warn se koi farak nhi prta kyu ke sirf ek bar evade ka ban nhi kr skta.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:40

@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:42

@4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^

1. Can't say anything about what you saw yourself.

2. Not enough proof:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t6996-accepted-report-f2killer_frost#104394

3. Where is the other report?

First of all in game : Dark was showing off by doing /admins that i'm admin i can handle but na he Ban he me uslessly..

Then in game he warned me after that he told pavonis to Reprot him again and now saw ha ban me uselessly uhh..

Other report ? i didn't even Eavde so from where he bring proofs ??

He is saying there were 2 reports of you evading so I'm asking about the other one because I can see only one which is accepted wrongfully. But about what he witnessed himself, I can't punish him for that unless you're  proven innocent.
4k about other report i didn't even Evade if i gimme proofs.
And about WRongfully accepted its a big mistake now i've to take action that Vks admin ( DArkRAzor) is banning players with out any reason and i'll.
or 4k muje tumhare last 2 line smaj nahe aye mahrabni kar ke Urdu me batao

I've already asked DarkRazor to explain why he accepted that report when there isn't enough proof. Yes, I can't find any other report on you either which is why I'm asking DarkRazor about it.

Agr usne tumhe khud ingame evade krte dekha hai to mey uska kuch nhi kr skta jab tak tum apne apko innocent nhi prove kr skte. Lekin phir bhi uske ingame warn se koi farak nhi prta kyu ke sirf ek bar evade ka ban nhi kr skta.
when he warned me in my first evade ( pavonis reprt evade) uslessly then why he ban me ? with that unknown report or i swear i didn't do evade at that time.
or ab Razor is mamle se bahar nikalne ke koshish kar raha ha is waja se us ne muj pe dosre evade ka ilzam raka
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:46

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:49

wtf is there my name in these screenshots but at that time Sheild was not active in game.
or death eveade /q with whom or btw i quit the server when i was alone i didn't even saw shield he was not there.
or gave the complete proof your fake screnshots won'r help you gimme the video
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:51

@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:53

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:54

Well, don't matter whether you accepted or not, I'll give you some space to chill out.
Solved.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:55

i'll report you
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by D.S on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:56

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?

_______________________________________
Don't quit suffer now and live a life like a champion
(Mohammad Ali)



CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!




avatar
D.S
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 826
Points : 1096
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 13
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 18:58

DarkSid3R wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?
but look at his mistake what he has done.
BTW
i'm not reporting you and also i accept your apology and also sry for my rude behaviour i was so anget at that time
and also forgive me too ?
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Killer frost^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:01

Unban me.
Solved.
avatar
Killer frost^
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 151
Points : 167
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:02

@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh

Mate, yes he made a mistake, we all do. Have you not made a mistake in the past? What will happen if you stsrted hacking and then made an unban request saying sorry and the admin doesn't accept? He doesn't have anything personal with you, he just made a mistake and is apologizing after realizing. Such thinking is not expected from a Muslim because Islam teaches us forgiveness. Forgive others thinking that one day you'll be asking someone for forgiveness.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by D.S on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:05

@Killer frost^ wrote:
DarkSid3R wrote:
@Killer frost^ wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:@Dark|R|aZoR^
3. Where is the other report?

Here's provided screenshots from what I got from shield (witness about the death evade via /q):


Mate, you're an experienced and intelligent admin which is why I don't expect such things from you. Chatlogs can never prove death evading, how can you punish Frost from this? Also the other report I linked, the video is not enough proof because it is possible that Frost was the first to enter the prop and went AFK then others came and started fighting and shooting him, is it right to punish him?

Now that I realize that, I have trust and confidence in front player went explaining rulebreakers. However, the part I forgot was about what you mentioned. "Chatlogs can never prove death evading" Well that now you mentioned, I feel myself disappointed. @Killer_Frost I'm dearly very sorry for the mistake I have done. I'll go in-game and unbanning you. As a conclusion, do you accept my apology?

No , at the present moment you made me cry due to this unfairness im never ever gonna accept your opology enough ahhh
He is asking for sorry and you will not accept it huh?
Imagine if you will say sorry to your friend and he will not forgive you what you will feel?
but look at his mistake what he has done.
BTW
i'm not reporting you and also i accept your apology and also sry for my rude behaviour i was so anget at that time
and also forgive me too ?

@Killer frost^ wrote:Unban me.
Solved.
Don't double post.
Any admin lock this topic because the topic is solved.
Have a nice day frost

_______________________________________
Don't quit suffer now and live a life like a champion
(Mohammad Ali)



CREDITS TO DanielS!!!!!!




avatar
D.S
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 826
Points : 1096
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 13
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:11

Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:15

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:16

@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:19

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:24

@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^


_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:30

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:
@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:Locked. Yes, Frost I forgive you. I wish I can owe you something, but this apology is the suitable one. BTW, I think 4K unbanned you. If so, thanks.

Na, I'm away from PC since morning. Razz

Wait a minute, so why I can't unban him? I searched by his account name to his account ID.

Copy/paste this: /unban =F2=Killer_FrosT^


/findbannedaccounts =F2=

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:35




_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:38


Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by Dark|R|aZoR^ on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:51

@4K. wrote:

Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

Yes indeed, however it didn't work.

_______________________________________


Join NOW at DarkRaZoR's server forum. Applications are available. Go to drserver.createaforum.net for more information.
avatar
Dark|R|aZoR^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 585
Points : 745
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 17
Location : In hell...

http://thedarksoulz.createaforum.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by 4K. on Sat 15 Jul 2017 - 19:53

@Dark|R|aZoR^ wrote:
@4K. wrote:

Did you unban the account you checked last join of?

Yes indeed, however it didn't work.

Then I guess he is unbanned by someone else. Let him come online and confirm he's unbanned.

_______________________________________
Regards,

Cloudwards CEO



Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5308
Points : 5607
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] WTF, Why you Ban me ?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun 16 Jul 2017 - 0:08

Moved to Help and Support section.

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4767
Points : 5651
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Without internet in my house.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum