Latest topics
» Server Suggestion - Setting Alpha on Away.
by [KM]Helathien Today at 3:14 pm

» FPV Unban -KillerZz..!
by Scorpion Today at 2:23 pm

» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 1:25 pm

» New Abuses
by Immortal Today at 1:24 pm

» Server admins
by Immortal Today at 12:50 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Today at 12:15 pm

» transfer stats - KillerZz
by [KFt]KillerZz..! Today at 12:01 pm

» [Accepted]FPV unban app - [F2]M60^
by SiGNaL Today at 6:22 am

» [Accepted] player report - [RK_R]Amir
by ЧК. Today at 6:02 am

» [Accepted]unban app - [F2]M60^
by SiGNaL Today at 5:50 am

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Today at 3:09 am

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:33 am

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:32 am

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:30 am

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Today at 2:04 am

Top posters
ЧК. (7773)

MaSoN^ (6378)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (6056)

=KF=Thunder^ (5326)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)

Vipe[R] (3911)

Arnold^ (3704)

EK.CrystalBlue (3614)

KAKAN (3503)

Rainbow Dash (3229)

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153160 messages in 10455 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).

My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 am by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.

Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:13 pm by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 pm by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Go down

July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system today, it seems to not detect any innocent players, but maybe one more day testing it with some hackers will be enough. I also need to make one final test of Everything else and maybe use 1-2 more Days to finish the code for patch 3.6.1's other stuff. My expectations are Always wrong it seems like, but expect the patch Before sunday at least.

Questions
VC-MP 0.4 version, called rel004. Does anyone know if sliding is no longer possible (the allowed one) and if our server still has that slide? Should I switch to rel004 to begin with? I know that sliding and sync issues are a big part of how skilled people are. A lot of people left VC-MP 0.4, because they were so used to the 0.3 sync issues that they sucked in 0.4. I don't want to that to happen here, in the switch.

Future
After patch 3.6.1, I am not sure what to do. I will probably finish stuff on my list, deal with bug reports and stuff. After that I'll move on to maybe GUi stuff, depending on the answer you guys give me.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future :: Comments

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 pm by Vipe[R]

Don't switch to rel004.
Great work.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:47 pm by Lahhami^

Well done Angel , keep it up xd
about detections , i gues @4k. know this guy (the guy who can/will find a way to get around detections) @4k. if you know what imean xd

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:48 pm by Shadow.JacK^

@Vipe[R] wrote:Don't switch to rel004.
Great work.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:05 pm by Dark_Abdo

Great job, keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:15 pm by DasHinG^

Did You Correct Custom Prop Vehicles Name?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:17 pm by Chuck Norris

5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

Does this mean that the slide thing is removed in those versions or what, and that you guys don't like that?

GanGSteR^ wrote:Did You Correct Custom Prop Vehicles Name?

Yes I did and I also added a Health display for all vehicles. Additionally also a model ID, so you guys can enter a vehicle and find the model ID to be used for your property instead of looking online.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:20 pm by Shiragami_Youko

@Dark_Abdo wrote:Great job, keep it up!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:34 pm by Zeyad_Ahmed

In rel004 the sliding is disabled.
And there are alot of good features in 004 and as stormeus said 005 will support io the the ban system will be unbeatable if you know what I mean angel

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:50 pm by ЧК.

Lahham^ wrote:Well done Angel , keep it up xd
about detections , i gues @4k. know this guy (the guy who can/will find a way to get around  detections) @4k. if you know what imean xd

ye I know Very Happy

@Chuck Norris wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

Does this mean that the slide thing is removed in those versions or what, and that you guys don't like that?

Yes I did and I also added a Health display for all vehicles. Additionally also a model ID, so you guys can enter a vehicle and find the model ID to be used for your property instead of looking online.

Yes, sliding is disabled.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:52 pm by Chuck Norris

@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:In rel004 the sliding is disabled.
And there are alot of good features in 004 and as stormeus said 005 will support io the  the ban system  will be unbeatable if you know what I mean angel

005 what? I haven't Heard anything about a new version.

4K. wrote:
about detections , i gues @4k. know this guy (the guy who can/will find a way to get around  detections) @4k. if you know what imean xd

ye I know Very Happy

@Chuck Norris wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

And that's something that the players of VKs Think is bad?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:55 pm by Batch_47

Great Work But please also there r a problem if we buy car from zone we need extra money to bring on our property and it time by time price is double i want to buy my 4 car in prop and it asking for 5.2m. please add a system like we need 500k for bring our vehicle in property & dont double time by time why is weird Sad

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:57 pm by Chuck Norris

@Batch_47 wrote:Great Work But please also there r a problem if we buy car from zone we need extra money to bring on our property and it time by time price is double i want to buy my 4 car in prop and it asking for 5.2m. please add a system like we need 500k for bring our vehicle in property & dont double time by time why is weird Sad

Use /setpropvehmodel to replace one of your old models.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm by Batch_47

my mean dont double time by time price

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:59 pm by Dark_Abdo

@Batch_47 wrote:Great Work But please also there r a problem if we buy car from zone we need extra money to bring on our property and it time by time price is double i want to buy my 4 car in prop and it asking for 5.2m. please add a system like we need 500k for bring our vehicle in property.
This isn't a problem at all, In zone you can buy the model of the car not buying a propcar so you have to buy a propcar in your prop and change its model.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:00 pm by Chuck Norris

@Batch_47 wrote:my mean dont double time by time price

It's not doubled and you can unlock discounts I Believe, I don't remember, check /rewards. I can maybe decrease the Money it costs, I'll consider it for a future patch, but not this one.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:00 pm by Batch_47

but i want all car at once time :/

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:08 pm by Rainbow Dash

@Batch_47 wrote:but i want all car at once time :/
there is Money for a reason. you just have to save up for it. dont buy any vehicle models from the zone, unlock them instead. go to the pickup and read the message, it will tell you how to unlock the vehicle model without buying any Money and then use your Money for other buying vehicle slots.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:19 pm by Sha|R|abI^

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 pm by DasHinG^

@Chuck Norris wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

Good.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:17 pm by Batch_47

@Rainbow Dash wrote:
@Batch_47 wrote:but i want all car at once time :/
there is Money for a reason. you just have to save up for it. dont buy any vehicle models from the zone, unlock them instead. go to the pickup and read the message, it will tell you how to unlock the vehicle model without buying any Money and then use your Money for other buying vehicle slots.

I can,t complete /race 19 is hard for mwe :'( i want to do 20 times and i cant i try so many times!

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:21 pm by QaisAla

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:36 pm by Vipe[R]

@Chuck Norris wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

Nope,stormeus bugs that every time.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:42 pm by ЧК.

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:In rel004 the sliding is disabled.
And there are alot of good features in 004 and as stormeus said 005 will support io the  the ban system  will be unbeatable if you know what I mean angel

005 what? I haven't Heard anything about a new version.

4K. wrote:

ye I know Very Happy

@Chuck Norris wrote:
5.J^ wrote:
Great work.

And that's something that the players of VKs Think is bad?

Yes, as you know most Vietnamese players play in VKs because it's 003 and we allow all types of slides. Yes, in my opinion it's a bad thing that it's removed because it's a skill and not that easy to do.

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:19 pm by Lancer_Blaze

Keep it up Angel..
You never let us down. Really like new updates..

And yes, rel004 disabled sliding but not exactly from root.
Some vitnamese slides are working still now. Stormeus only fixed that slides which he know how to do..
I think u got it.
I want u to switch VKs to rel004 it's good.

You said future?? You will work on GUI??
And do bug fixing if any. Bcoz u added all stuff.
GUI is just for better interaction with server.
I want you to add more jobs like RPG. It's cool.
Or maybe NPC. Which is better than all things.

------------>>>>> NPC <<<<<--------------->>>>>>>>NPC<<<<<--------

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:58 pm by Mr.Alone

@Chuck Norris wrote:Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system today, it seems to not detect any innocent players, but maybe one more day testing it with some hackers will be enough. I also need to make one final test of Everything else and maybe use 1-2 more Days to finish the code for patch 3.6.1's other stuff. My expectations are Always wrong it seems like, but expect the patch Before sunday at least.

Questions
VC-MP 0.4 version, called rel004. Does anyone know if sliding is no longer possible (the allowed one) and if our server still has that slide? Should I switch to rel004 to begin with? I know that sliding and sync issues are a big part of how skilled people are. A lot of people left VC-MP 0.4, because they were so used to the 0.3 sync issues that they sucked in 0.4. I don't want to that to happen here, in the switch.

Future
After patch 3.6.1, I am not sure what to do. I will probably finish stuff on my list, deal with bug reports and stuff. After that I'll move on to maybe GUi stuff, depending on the answer you guys give me.
I want the change of ghost shoot come more.. is very helpful for sliding like 0.3

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:32 pm by MAZE

Good job keep it up

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:50 pm by EK.CrystalBlue

https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4895

Now, whether I'll make this for VKs server or not is a matter of another topic. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:53 pm by ЧК.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4895

Now, whether I'll make this for VKs server or not is a matter of another topic. Wink

<333333

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:10 pm by Chuck Norris

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:https://forum.vc-mp.org/?topic=4895

So the slide is actually visible for the person doing it? How did you make it btw? Is it some client side scripting or?

Back to top Go down

Post on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:13 pm by EK.CrystalBlue

@Chuck Norris wrote:So the slide is actually visible for the person doing it?
In this implementation, yes. In the native one which was recently broken, no.
@Chuck Norris wrote:How did you make it btw?
Not a very good idea to tell you now, is it?
@Chuck Norris wrote:Is it some client side scripting or?
Both client-side and server-side. The server to detect when someone has initiated the slide and when to close it and the client to do the actual sliding.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:31 am by Chuck Norris

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Both client-side and server-side. The server to detect when someone has initiated the slide and when to close it and the client to do the actual sliding.
Lol you don't have to tell me the details lol and why do you Think I would remove it. I am not going to switch to rel004 if the playerbase doesn't want it.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:44 am by EK.CrystalBlue

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Lol you don't have to tell me the details lol and why do you Think I would remove it. I am not going to switch to rel004 if the playerbase doesn't want it.
Nah, I think it'll make for some good hostage if I ever make a management topic on fixing the discrimination rule.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:06 am by Chuck Norris

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
Nah, I think it'll make for some good hostage if I ever make a management topic on fixing the discrimination rule.

I'm all for fixing it, so please make a management topic. You don't have to give me anything in exchange. I want the discrimination rule to be as detailed as possible so no one can abuse it. Your ideas of gender specific languages and stuff like that didn't really work for me. Because to me it is okay to divide people into genders (if the people that are being divided identifies as a gender) and I Think a man can treat a woman differently than a man. Some men doesn't want to date someone of the same sex and that's their choice, you can't call them discriminators for that. This is of course my own subjective view on discrimination. If your view isn't similar we can't do much about it other than to try to change each others view, but you didn't convince me to change mine. Additionally society still divides people into genders: Female and males doesn't compete against each other in a lot of sports and I am not saying "just because the majority is doing, something it is morally right", but I Believe we should go with the majority in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:46 am by SiGNaL

Great, my opinion is to switch to rel004, don't want to miss the updates in VKs, playing in rel004 is more better than outdated features.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:51 pm by 47.

Nice Updates, I'll also stick with the statement to switch to rel004. There is already very low population which probably knew all the slides, They actually decrease the server reputation and many new players call them hackers which is a bad impression. I also saw players taking in EC and LW, That "VKs have Slider's population"

As Vcmp Developer agreed to disable all the slides and released a new slide free version, So why are we going against it? Keep in mind, Sliders aren't our real popularity. Noobs are our main popularity which is crumbling because of them. So we should work to upgrade our version.

Back to top Go down

Post on Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:33 pm by Vipe[R]

Ok so angel I change my mind to stick to rel003 you should switch to rel004 so Vietnam people are easy to kill :p

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum