Latest topics
» FPV unban app - [F2]M60^
by [F2]M60^ Today at 1:16 am

» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153127 messages in 10450 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Blood Sucker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 pm

Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:37 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is

Did I ask you?
Before calling others kids look at yourself. Getting his admin app denied then starts abusing admins. Then calling other useless posters retarded kids, then what are you doing yourself?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:39 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:41 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
4K , everyone has his true colors that shock everyone later , that is exposed by Pro Lahham :v
and some "KIDS" that are known here and dont want to make themeselves wrong even they are! ;v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:53 pm

@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
4K , everyone has his true colors that shock everyone later , that is exposed by Pro Lahham :v
and some "KIDS" that are known here and dont want to make themeselves wrong even they are! ;v

1. Who are you referring to? I know it, but don't see a connection.

2. Don't understand the 2nd part at all.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:05 pm

4K. wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
4K , everyone has his true colors that shock everyone later , that is exposed by Pro Lahham :v
and some "KIDS" that are known here and dont want to make themeselves wrong even they are! ;v

1. Who are you referring to? I know it, but don't see a connection.

2. Don't understand the 2nd part at all.
huh just ignore that :v it only need open mind one :v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:08 pm

@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
4K , everyone has his true colors that shock everyone later , that is exposed by Pro Lahham :v
and some "KIDS" that are known here and dont want to make themeselves wrong even they are! ;v

1. Who are you referring to? I know it, but don't see a connection.

2. Don't understand the 2nd part at all.
huh just ignore that :v it only need open mind one :v

Na, English is messed up. Razz

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:10 pm

4K. wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
4K , everyone has his true colors that shock everyone later , that is exposed by Pro Lahham :v
and some "KIDS" that are known here and dont want to make themeselves wrong even they are! ;v

1. Who are you referring to? I know it, but don't see a connection.

2. Don't understand the 2nd part at all.
huh just ignore that :v it only need open mind one :v

Na, English is messed up. Razz
:v english missed? :v where pls
any way i mean that no one will not like to be wrong even he is
and maybe they change their personality to get what they want after that we all shocked :v
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Thunder_Bird on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:28 pm

4K. wrote:
@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

That was only when he wanted to be admin.
LOOOOOOL
avatar
Thunder_Bird
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2107
Points : 2312
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2016-10-29
Age : 18
Location : Planet F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by MAZE on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:33 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
@Mr.Alone wrote:
there is nothing to report.... all I saw is a crier  
And who said you to see the report Mr.Alone? your nick makes me understand that you're a lifeless person trying to be come a smart-ass.
PS. Keep yourself out of here. Duke is on fire.
On fire ? Really keep your Ass save otherwise your ass will be burned .. xd Razz
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 794
Points : 963
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 16
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Deadbeat dickhead trying to become cool but unfortunately every time fails. Wog rat go suck Signal's dick don't waste my time. Or else get your smelly ass banged.
Signal's asslicker.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:45 pm

@MAZE wrote:

On fire ? Really keep your Ass save otherwise your ass will be burned .. xd Razz
Oh! ho ho, a retard B*tch will burn my ass. Sure, do make a try. But what I will do bang your asses again and again until your ass starts bleeding.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:48 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
Deadbeat dickhead trying to become cool but unfortunately every time fails. Wog rat go suck Signal's dick don't waste my time. Or else get your smelly ass banged.
Signal's asslicker.

VK.Duke wrote:
@MAZE wrote:

On fire ? Really keep your Ass save otherwise your ass will be burned .. xd Razz
Oh! ho ho, a retard B*tch will burn my ass. Sure, do make a try. But what I will do bang your asses again and again until your ass starts bleeding.

You are requested to behave yourself before you're given a forum warn and posts deleted.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:00 pm

4K. wrote:

You are requested to behave yourself before you're given a forum warn and posts deleted.
Are you just pointing out me only to behave?
These retards are starting the rage not me. They always are trying to become smart-ass in my every posted topic. And you're just pointing out me. Though I am not wrong only, fine send me your warn I don't care at all.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:05 pm

VK.Duke
Stop spam double post reply pls.
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 886
Points : 979
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:08 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
4K. wrote:

You are requested to behave yourself before you're given a forum warn and posts deleted.
Are you pointing out me only to behave?
These tards are starting the rage not me. They always are trying to become smart-ass in my every posted topic. And you're just pointing out me. Though I am not wrong fine send me your warn I don't care at all.

You stand out from them because you are using abusive language in every post you make. I understand that others might be provoking you, but you have to control yourself, you won't get anything from fighting them back, it just shows what an easily triggered person you are.

Now will you allow us to wait for Signal's reply or do you want me to just deny the report because first of all you've not given sufficient proof and you are attracting and continuing spam and fights.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:15 pm

4K. wrote:

You stand out from them because you are using abusive language in every post you make. I understand that others might be provoking you, but you have to control yourself, you won't get anything from fighting them back, it just shows what an easily triggered person you are.

Now will you allow us to wait for Signal's reply or do you want me to just deny the report because first of all you've not given sufficient proof and you are attracting and continuing spam and fights.
Tell me how many times I have to ignore them? They mess up with me in my every post and not replying them makes me sick. They are just trying to make me Duke of 2014-15 and I am damn sure this time I am the same Duke.

Okay, I am waiting for Signal's reply and I will try not to post a reply for these retarded kids. But if they'll try to play with my patience then my brother you must have to take a action against them too.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Mr.Alone on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:28 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
  Watch your mouth, Vamp Very Happy

_______________________________________
REGARDS:

''We determine who We are by what We do''-Hitman

''Take nothing for Granted. Everything you do has a Reason.''-Hitman

[ Don't let these sh*tty kills ruin friendship ]
avatar
Mr.Alone
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1093
Points : 1177
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-07-07
Age : 17
Location : In A COOL Place

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Shiragami_Youko on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 pm

@Mr.Alone wrote:Watch your mouth, Vamp Very Happy
jajajaja :V
Why u want VK.Vampire watch mouth him XD?
avatar
Shiragami_Youko
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 886
Points : 979
Reputation : 20
Join date : 2016-12-16
Age : 14
Location : My Home.

http://SdS-Clan.cf

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Blood Sucker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:20 pm

4K. wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is

Did I ask you?
Before calling others kids look at yourself. Getting his admin app denied then starts abusing admins. Then calling other useless posters retarded kids, then what are you doing yourself?

1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:32 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is

Did I ask you?
Before calling others kids look at yourself. Getting his admin app denied then starts abusing admins. Then calling other useless posters retarded kids, then what are you doing yourself?

1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind

You have the right to reply to reports if you're a witness, the person being reported, the reporter, or you have something helpful to say for the report.

Who are you calling kids, can you answer this for once? You're calling the admin staff kids, how many staff members are you older than? You're calling EK members kids, which members are you older than? Have you crossed 18? Everyone lower than 18 can be referred as a kid.

You know why you got No votes on your app? Calling admins 'sir' isn't giving them respect. You go against everyone's No vote in your app and that is disrespecting them so how can you expect respect in return?

Can you show me when did an admin insult you?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Blood Sucker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:36 pm

@Thunder_Bird wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is
except 4k and mason? you forgot 47 and flake and too many guys you used to say sir :v

It was the time when I thought they deserve respect bro

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:55 pm

@Blood Sucker wrote:
1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind
I can understand what are you conveying us mate we can't respect kids not because of their ages just because of their rude behavior and weird actions. VCMP is just a game but some 10-16 years old players take it serious as it's their real life. First they abuse us then our family, we can ignore them if they're saying us something but it's tough to hear something about the family.
The thing is we're playing the game not the family, then why you guys drag our family, and when players like me says something in reply we are said that it's against server and forum rules.
Sorry to say but I am not respecting any kid here who doesn't know the meaning of respect. I already tried to ignore kids hundred of times in-game but now I am tired.
I will F*ck those who'll try to mess with me.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Killer frost^ on Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:24 pm

VK.Duke wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:
1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind
I can understand what are you conveying us mate we can't respect kids not because of their ages just because of their rude behavior and weird actions. VCMP is just a game but some 10-16 years old players take it serious as it's their real life. First they abuse us then our family, we can ignore them if they're saying us something but it's tough to hear something about the family.
The thing is we're playing the game not the family, then why you guys drag our family, and when players like me says something in reply we are said that it's against server and forum rules.
Sorry to say but I am not respecting any kid here who doesn't know the meaning of respect. I already tried to ignore kids hundred of times in-game but now I am tired.
I will F*ck those who'll try to mess with me.
Think before you speak.
You are an immature kid of 9-10 years whos got angry on every singal abuse and can't control himself.
Or other thing we don't even want your respect just F**k your own respect.or the other thing is...Em messing with you.now do whatever you want to do..

Killer frost^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 703
Points : 790
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Blood Sucker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 pm

4K. wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:
4K. wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:Duke I told you before stop abusing those retarded kids who always reply in your posts
Don't wait for any kid from EK (except 4K. and Mason) To say that Signal made any mistak
and 4K it doesn't even matter if he is in EK or EShit it is just a report for a useless admin who doesn't know what spawnkill is

Did I ask you?
Before calling others kids look at yourself. Getting his admin app denied then starts abusing admins. Then calling other useless posters retarded kids, then what are you doing yourself?

1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind

You have the right to reply to reports if you're a witness, the person being reported, the reporter, or you have something helpful to say for the report.

Who are you calling kids, can you answer this for once? You're calling the admin staff kids, how many staff members are you older than? You're calling EK members kids, which members are you older than? Have you crossed 18? Everyone lower than 18 can be referred as a kid.

You know why you got No votes on your app? Calling admins 'sir' isn't giving them respect. You go against everyone's No vote in your app and that is disrespecting them so how can you expect respect in return?

Can you show me when did an admin insult you?

If you think that "sir" doesn't mean I respect you so Saying I'm immature and I have a bad behavior is an insult to me. Do you have a problem in this? Sir?

VK.Duke wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:
1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind
I can understand what are you conveying us mate we can't respect kids not because of their ages just because of their rude behavior and weird actions. VCMP is just a game but some 10-16 years old players take it serious as it's their real life. First they abuse us then our family, we can ignore them if they're saying us something but it's tough to hear something about the family.
The thing is we're playing the game not the family, then why you guys drag our family, and when players like me says something in reply we are said that it's against server and forum rules.
Sorry to say but I am not respecting any kid here who doesn't know the meaning of respect. I already tried to ignore kids hundred of times in-game but now I am tired.
I will F*ck those who'll try to mess with me.

You must except that you can't change them, all we had to do now is to use /ignore cmd and we must thank Angel because he made it possible to ignore admins as I always use it with Signal that guy who whenever I talk to him about anything he must call me "Immature" before he start talking so arguing with him is nothin' more than time consuming when you reply to people like those you get down to their lvl

@Killer frost^ wrote:
VK.Duke wrote:
@Blood Sucker wrote:
1st I don't wait for anyone to ask me anything then I answer even my seniors Harry and Angel and I said before this is a game not BAG inc. Angel told me I don't have to respect anyone here in my admin app I gave all respect to admins and then kids came to tell me we don't like your behavior and you are not ready after all what I have did so why to give them respect while I got insults
When someone insults me nobody cares. But when I insult him back everybody loses his mind
I can understand what are you conveying us mate we can't respect kids not because of their ages just because of their rude behavior and weird actions. VCMP is just a game but some 10-16 years old players take it serious as it's their real life. First they abuse us then our family, we can ignore them if they're saying us something but it's tough to hear something about the family.
The thing is we're playing the game not the family, then why you guys drag our family, and when players like me says something in reply we are said that it's against server and forum rules.
Sorry to say but I am not respecting any kid here who doesn't know the meaning of respect. I already tried to ignore kids hundred of times in-game but now I am tired.
I will F*ck those who'll try to mess with me.
Think before you speak.
You are an immature kid of 9-10 years whos got angry on every singal abuse and can't control himself.
Or other thing we don't even want your respect just F**k your own respect.or the other thing is...Em messing with you.now do whatever you want to do..

Don't swim on the wave with them. I think you forgot what I talked about with you days ago


Last edited by Blood Sucker on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
Regards,


@ЧК. wrote:When guns don't work we use fists
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 687
Points : 858
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 17
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:00 pm

**brought pop corn**
why no one want to just understand that
Zeyad wrote:No one want to admit that he is wrong , maybe good guys do.
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:43 am

It's funny how so many people who aren't even involved are just taking this as a normal topic and spamming it.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5326
Points : 5889
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:40 am

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:It's funny how so many people who aren't even involved are just taking this as a normal topic and spamming it.
You can easily delete there useless replys.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2212
Points : 2416
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:22 pm

@4K, I think now it's enough time, I waited for a long time for Signal to put his story right in-front of all of us. Signal's not replying and players are spamming my topic so I want a result as soon as possible.
I can't wait more so please make a result but you can't deny the report because everything is clear right in-front of you.
I hope the result will be positive for all of us.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:29 pm

VK.Duke wrote:@4K, I think now it's enough time, I waited for a long time for Signal to put his story right in-front of all of us. Signal's not replying and players are spamming my topic so I want a result as soon as possible.
I can't wait more so please make a result but you can't deny the report because everything is clear right in-front of you.
I hope the result will be positive for all of us.

If you want a decision from me then it will be a deny. He has not warned (/warn) you (he verbally warned you which is not an admin special power nor a rule break). Also the last video is not spawn killing as you had the chance to run away, but you were moving and attacking him so he has the right to attack in self defense.

You think if someone spawns then he can kill everyone around them and they can't touch him? Please go read the spawnkilling rule and hopefully it will be clear.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:33 pm

@4K, I knew you'll always take your clan-mate's side that's the reason I mentioned Angel to deal with the application while starting it.
You proved me right that a EK will always protect a EK however he'll be found wrong and can't you see it is a clear spawn-kill.
The thing is VKs admin staff is useless.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:01 pm

VK.Duke wrote:@4K, I knew you'll always take your clan-mate's side that's the reason I mentioned Angel to deal with the application while starting it.
You proved me right that a EK will always protect a EK however he'll be found wrong and can't you see it is a clear spawn-kill.
The thing is VKs admin staff is useless.

It's your fault that you look at my tag rather than my words. I'm a respected admin here and everyone knows I'm unbiased.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Duke on Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:13 pm

4K. wrote:

It's your fault that you look at my tag rather than my words. I'm a respected admin here and everyone knows I'm unbiased.
Arguing with you is useless, you just proved me that not to trust VKs admin staff in future. But the real thing is you guys are Admins because of us the random players, your duty is to solve the conflicts between players but you except of solving our problems you just start protecting your own friends and clan-mates. Admin staff is the last hope and court of justice in every forum of all the servers but I found VKs staff useless than all others because of their poor English skills, lack of communication skills and giving immature kids admin level.
You may be respected here because most of the players registered in the server and registered on forums are immature. They just got easily impressed with your rank and fake words of honesty, loyalty and respect for the community and staff. You can impress kids but not me. Your actions told me how much respected you are and you can be.
Just leave it and deny my report I don't care at all and in future I have never to respect the immature and useless admin staff.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 955
Points : 1089
Reputation : -20
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 19
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - [EK]SiGNaL

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum