Latest topics
» [Solved] Marcus Bug
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 3:21 am

» [Solved] Marcus - Event Bug
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 3:20 am

» Famous Name Game
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 3:20 am

» Selling car
by Pavonis Today at 3:19 am

» Terrorism | Rainbow's supervision needed
by Pavonis Today at 3:17 am

» VK Clan Application - Jona83Killer
by Umar Today at 2:48 am

» The New Update Of Barcelona Kit
by Sh0sE Yesterday at 9:38 pm

» [Accepted]Player Report = IDK (impersonate)
by KF.LeO^ Yesterday at 7:05 pm

» Message ;)
by jona83 Yesterday at 6:58 pm

» [Accepted]Report - dajb
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 5:35 pm

» [Solved]Unbanned Request
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Wait Wait Wait Wait Wait
by 4K. Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» Admin Application - =EK=Pavonis
by Pavonis Yesterday at 4:05 pm

» lost password-plz reset or give me an alternative
by [RR]Raja g Yesterday at 3:58 pm

» Admin Application - iNs.Duke
by =SdS=Sistine_Fibel^ Yesterday at 2:57 pm

Top posters
4K. (5898)
 
MaSoN^ (5823)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5145)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)
 
Vipe[R] (3574)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3562)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3394)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116574 messages in 7609 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


The Most Irritating Admins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Most Irritating Admins

17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
4% 4% 
[ 1 ]
17% 17% 
[ 4 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
38% 38% 
[ 9 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
13% 13% 
[ 3 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
7% 7% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 24

The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Sami on Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:10 am

Vote which admin most irritate you?
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 516
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:05 am

why online can vote for 1 ? :v

btwwhere is iceflake in the list ? do you like him ? v:

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5146
Points : 6091
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:23 am

Error.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3574
Points : 4254
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Sami on Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 am

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:why online can vote for 1 ? :v

btwwhere is iceflake in the list ? do you like him ? v:
iceflake left the server thats why he is not in the list.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 516
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Thunder Taker on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:10 am

Voted.
avatar
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1181
Points : 1323
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:12 am

Sami Ullah wrote:
=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:why online can vote for 1 ? :v

btwwhere is iceflake in the list ? do you like him ? v:
iceflake left the server thats why he is not in the list.

:v you iceflake alv :v

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5146
Points : 6091
Reputation : 89
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Duke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:45 am

I don't know about the admins but most irritating player in the whole community is you my son.
Hacker + ban evader.
Kids like you are unable to fight due to having gayish tongue and ass due to which you guys use 2012 trainer made by your ex-fathers. Razz
Everyone dislikes you not because of what you are, they dislikes you just because that you're nothing else but a Jackass.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 736
Points : 801
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Sami on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 am

I expected a good son but the result is duke piece of shit and btw your dad not use 2012 trainer if you don't believe then ask your mom's 3rd bf angle of death he will tell you shit eater. Now pils don't cry here go and F*ck your self or i will rape you again.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 516
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Duke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:39 am

Sami Ullah wrote:I expected a good son but the result is duke piece of shit and btw your dad not use 2012 trainer if you don't believe then ask your mom's 3rd bf angle of death he will tell you shit eater. Now pils don't cry here go and F*ck your self or i will rape you again.
I know it is tough to believe in truth for kids like you and the truth is you're nothing than a Kaafir cheater and also a coward jackal. You said you will rape me?
Ah!!! I am scared am I? Skills-less dickhead like you uses hacks without that piece of shit you're a ant in-front of me what I just said "a ant". Go flush your shitty attitude in commode I don't care about dickheads like you.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by VK.Duke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 736
Points : 801
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Sami on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:44 am

Belive me i will rape you without my hacks. And btw you don't care about dick heads because you take dicks heads in your ass so pls don't cry here and get lost.
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 516
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:53 am

Sami Ullah wrote:Belive me i will rape you without my hacks. And btw you don't care about dick heads because you take dicks heads in your ass so pls don't cry here and get lost.

The reason why you use hacks, is because you have no skills. I bet even I could take you Razz. I voted for myself, since I actually want to win a poll for once.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2428
Points : 4485
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Sami on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Sami Ullah wrote:Belive me i will rape you without my hacks. And btw you don't care about dick heads because you take dicks heads in your ass so pls don't cry here and get lost.

The reason why you use hacks, is because you have no skills. I bet even I could take you Razz. I voted for myself, since I actually want to win a poll for once.
Really angle so what's about a match between the great angle of death vs Sami_Ullah.


Last edited by Sami Ullah on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sami
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 485
Points : 516
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-08-10
Age : 17
Location : In front of my neighbor's house.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:57 am

Sami Ullah wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Sami Ullah wrote:Belive me i will rape you without my hacks. And btw you don't care about dick heads because you take dicks heads in your ass so pls don't cry here and get lost.

The reason why you use hacks, is because you have no skills. I bet even I could take you Razz. I voted for myself, since I actually want to win a poll for once.
Really angle so what's about a match between the great angle if death vs Sami_Ullah.

Lol the great angle xD.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2428
Points : 4485
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Pavonis on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:09 am

Error irritate players. Error is a not good admin Razz
btw chuck norris can u do something like "To who u want to say leave the adminship" with vote, players will vote them. xDDDD maybe a bad suggestion
avatar
Pavonis
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 521
Points : 613
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by SiGNaL on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:16 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
Sami Ullah wrote:Belive me i will rape you without my hacks. And btw you don't care about dick heads because you take dicks heads in your ass so pls don't cry here and get lost.

The reason why you use hacks, is because you have no skills. I bet even I could take you Razz. I voted for myself, since I actually want to win a poll for once.

LOL

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rave now!
VK.Duke wrote:May be due to that video recorder your ping was spiking.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1156
Points : 1300
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Duke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:18 am

Chuck Norris wrote:

The reason why you use hacks, is because you have no skills. I bet even I could take you Razz. I voted for myself, since I actually want to win a poll for once.
Yep you're right, totally agreed with your reply.
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 736
Points : 801
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Duke on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:20 am

Sami Ullah wrote:
Really angle so what's about a match between the great angle of death vs Sami_Ullah.
Angle angle in almost every reply. xD
avatar
Duke
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 736
Points : 801
Reputation : -17
Join date : 2016-11-03
Age : 18
Location : Locating...

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by 4K. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4K. Very Happy

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5898
Points : 6227
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:58 am

Lahham another theory proof about iceflake come here habibi
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by QaisAla on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:09 am

Voted :v

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1642
Points : 1807
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:51 am

Ofcourse error

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :
Posts : 2295
Points : 2891
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:41 am

2 persons who got their asses kicked by me voted for me. Ty nubs

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5823
Points : 6567
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 am

Hmm Flake ofcourse because of his immature deeds with community, Thanks god that he left omg he is sux
but the rest are fine they are friendly with me.
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1253
Points : 1458
Reputation : -13
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Dim Location As String = "In VK's Server"

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by SiGNaL on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:59 am

I will win this poll if Hunter and Gangster haven't voted yet Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Rave now!
VK.Duke wrote:May be due to that video recorder your ping was spiking.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1156
Points : 1300
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by 4K. on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:00 am

Poor Error xdd

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5898
Points : 6227
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:14 am

Why would someone vote for me, wtf pls Sad Whoever did, we never lub again pls.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5184
Points : 5724
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Killer frost^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:26 am

Lahham Useless Admin in VKs server nub..
avatar
Killer frost^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 439
Points : 481
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2017-04-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Pavonis on Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:47 am

4K. wrote:Poor Error xdd
yea, Error is crying now Razz that's why he did not reply yet in this topic Razz [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Pavonis
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 521
Points : 613
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 13

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:10 pm

Congrats error Very Happy

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :
Posts : 2295
Points : 2891
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Most Irritating Admins

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 pm

Locked this topic is only for fights.

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5823
Points : 6567
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum