D.E.[[V]].I.L (3164)

EK.CrystalBlue (3163)

Statistics
We have 831 registered users
The newest registered user is Zwirek

Our users have posted a total of 104304 messages in 6874 subjects
July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),

Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic

Community updates

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Topic(s) Of the Month, (May & June 2016)

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4005-topics-of-the-month-march-april-2016, (Just incase you missed them),

Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic

Community updates

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 35

November 2016 Updates - When patch 3.4 will be released + Future updates.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.4
Patch 3.4 needs a lot of testing and too be honest I have been very lazy testing it. Testing is the worst part for me and this is a thing that requires so much testing. I won't make an official release date, but I feel like I am getting Close to finishing testing it. I will probably release it next weekend, but it might take more than that.

The future updates
I am frankly tired of making big systems that can mess up so many things without proper testing, that I am probably from the Point forward only going to focus on improving, fixing and adding minor things. I have said that many times, but now it seems like that's how it's going to be. I have scripted this server for a very long time and I think we can't really ask for more big things that needs to be added. We can Always add new systems, but for the future I am going to focus on adding minor things instead. Which means that patch 4.x will just have to wait. I will start on it when I feel like it.

Maybe Crystal can help …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

Thank You!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thank You!

Post by no one on Sun May 28, 2017 7:21 pm

Thank You! for all the love n affection, to my one n the last try to continue with VKs but, as it is said you'll get what you have done to others, even If you have done something good to them in the last moments but that doesn't counts, so nothing much to say, I am giving away my forums n IG accounts, who ever is interested can PM me on facebook.

Thank You! 4k (Not even once you tried to tell me what the mistake is with my Admin App format, because It was the same one copy n pasted, but nevamind, don't tell me the Answers were included in the format Razz) No Offense.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You!

Post by 4K. on Sun May 28, 2017 7:26 pm

I don't have anything against you, but was just doing my duty. Did you try to ask me? No, rather you started insulting me and calling me immature and still I controlled myself. You know everyone is given 24 hours while you got many days and even if you couldn't find the mistake you still didn't try to ask me or anyone else. Anyways the mistake was the title as it was supposed to be 'Admin Application - name' while you put '100th' on the start which makes it incorrect.

Lastly, you're welcome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun May 28, 2017 7:38 pm

This is your 2017th post so you'd better not post talk any more about it.

EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun May 28, 2017 7:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Compare that to yours. It's not the same. You have to put effort into making a new application everytime.

4k told you it was wrong and you ignored it. "Nah it's the same one as I posted last time". Listen to the people who can actually deny your application. You can clearly see that there is a difference.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexMercer on Sun May 28, 2017 8:02 pm

You was even serious, Lol I thought you were just joking around, Because as the title said "100th" that doesn't seemed like a serious app Razz. Nvm don't give your account to anyone, keep your separate identity so that we can remember the good times we had.

Change your mind LadY! Razz
AlexMercer
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun May 28, 2017 8:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This is your 2017th post so you'd better not post talk any more about it.
omg This is your 2017 post , can't believe your last post in forum = Current year , is there May Fool's something or Sufy just Damn lucky ?
btw good luck , i don't know why in that easy you left the Community ,  but i can see your activity increased recently , it could be you have downgraded to Grand theft Auto III or Joined MiniCraft game's Razz

good luck sufy & take care , make Family & own children , Avoid using offensive and abusive words against each other , Don't your your Schedule get in the way of your Bond , don't get mad get silly ,  party hard pls nothing worth .

your stud & his Favor Provoker, Lahham Very Happy
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Los on Sun May 28, 2017 9:04 pm

who are you i never saw you on forum how u have 2k posts and how u became moderator are u some old guy?
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Sun May 28, 2017 11:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:who are you i never saw you on forum how u have 2k posts and how u became moderator are u some old guy?
He's VK.Sufy.
To Sufy: I don't know what's going on your mind, do you think we will request you or ask you to join VKs staff? After watching this drama, No man, we don't need a player full of emotions, Well, since I knew you, You was the admin of Server than you got kick from staff,after sometime you applied again & idk how you got accepted, than you got kick again for using abusive language to players, than you applied again & got accepted again, & than you left staff & said that your leaving VCMP, & went inactive & now you're Back from long inactivity & without saying anything you just post an admim app & when your app got denied your leaving again.
Do you really think is this a joke?

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 am

Do you really think it is a joke ? Razz Are you guys taking a GAME so serious ?
So I think this game might be providing you with food, home, clothes and all the basic needs of human life? Obv! It's not. Just take a chill pill and continue with your imaginary life, I have a lot of work to do, Grow Up! kids 20+ wasting their time playin here for what ? just timepass ? Many useless morons wasting their money, time for a temp pleasure, which is worth nothing this shit won't give you anything.

You have Head-Admin n Admin access here means you guys are ruling the world or something ? You decide a temp attitude while playin a game as OUTBURST, Immaturity and etc. Even my 10 years old nephew knows that this shit is just a GAME! Razz
Keep Up! with your shit mind set, you guys are done with your life Razz go and have REAL LIFE! kids Very Happy

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:who are you i never saw you on forum how u have 2k posts and how u became moderator are u some old guy?
He's VK.Sufy.
To Sufy: I don't know what's going on your mind, do you think we will request you or ask you to join VKs staff? After watching this drama, No man, we don't need a player full of emotions, Well, since I knew you, You was the admin of Server than you got kick from staff,after sometime you applied again & idk how you got accepted, than you got kick again for using abusive language to players, than you applied again & got accepted again, & than you left staff & said that your leaving VCMP, & went inactive & now you're Back from long inactivity & without saying anything you just post an admim app & when your app got denied your leaving again.

Admin app ek joke tha, aur yeh sirf ek game hai (So just relax and take a chill pill, Arnold) mery itny burry din nhi aei ky tery sy bheek mangun rotu Very Happy

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:08 am

Accepted App = Welcome to Staff.
Denied App = Just Joking.

Nice.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 10:17 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
Is this a joke?

Obviously!

Just a copy paste, to see how many of you still hate me and I am really glad to see that you people didn't disappoint me.

You cry a lot re 4k Razz
We can talk, until n unless the shitty owner bans me, for outburst as he always does Razz

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:    @Vipe[R] wrote:

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
       Is this a joke?

Obviously!

Just a copy paste, to see how many of you still hate me and I am really glad to see that you people didn't disappoint me.

You cry a lot re 4k Razz
We can talk, until n unless the shitty owner bans me, for outburst as he always does Razz

Mate, I'm not like your other victims, I won't get provoked easily. Razz

And you talk about crying and I think about this post in my mind.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:    @Vipe[R] wrote:

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
       Is this a joke?

Obviously!

You cry a lot re 4k Razz

Wallah I didn't knew that, I can even provoke people, The far I know I am ez to be provoked and can out burst ezly Razz
VK.Angel.OfDeath whats going on mate you lied to me ? wallah! Very Happy
Where are you my frand Sardar.Khan? Can you explain me, what the heck is 4k talking about? I provoke people ? OMG! Razz

WALLAH your a piece of shit, Don't give yourself so much importance 4k moi bae :* Neither IGAF to you nor to your thinking Very Happy

It's not the first time Mr.Angel, each and everytime I have posted an Admin Application there is something missing (Format/Answer) but after a couple weeks the same application gets accepted Razz Come on Angel! lame excuses Razz

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon May 29, 2017 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:你真的认为这是一个笑话吗? 你是否认真对待一个GAME?
所以我认为这个游戏可能会为你提供食物,家居,衣服和人类生活的所有基本需求?OBV! 不是。  Just take a chill pill and continue with your imaginary life, I have a lot of work to do, Grow Up! kids 20+ wasting their time playin here for what ? just timepass ? Many useless morons wasting their money, time for a temp pleasure, which is worth nothing this shit won't give you anything.

你有管理员权限管理员访问这里意味着你们统治世界或什么? 你决定一个温和的态度,而玩游戏作为OUTBURST,不成熟等等。即使我10岁的侄子知道这只狗只是一个游戏!:P
赶上! 随着你的狗屎,你们已经完成了你的生活:P去和真正的生活! 孩子:D
Look who's talk! the guy who Spent/Waste HolyGodDamn 6-7 Year's here which in that gold time He can Build a civilization & Nominated for America presidency.
who da hell think you are broda by accussing/attacking other's ? do you think if you accepted in the staff before you can forget your damn LOA ? (as i saw in Shadow'.Jack app you voted )

Our motto of the day :
"He came out with a dirty slap"
Be Legend like sufy!

Note : can you make reasearch here "Who want's Sufy on the Community" ?
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:49 am

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
       Is this a joke?

Obviously!

You cry a lot re 4k Razz

Wallah I didn't knew that, I can even provoke people, The far I know I am ez to be provoked and can out burst ezly Razz
Where are you my frand Sardar.Khan? Can you explain me, what the heck is 4k talking about? I provoke people ? OMG! Razz

WALLAH your a piece of shit, Don't give yourself so much importance 4k moi bae :* Neither IGAF to you  nor to your thinking Very Happy

It's not the first time Mr.Angel, each and everytime I have posted an Admin Application there is something missing (Format/Answer) but after a couple weeks the same application gets accepted Razz Come on Angel! lame excuses Razz

You think you're so important and loved that we'll accept you any time in the staff? It was my mistake to give you your last chance and then you disappointed me. You say you never provoked? Then how did you get kicked from the staff many times? Also crying after your application got denied won't get it accepted, so this post is useless and makes you look yet even more immature.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Mon May 29, 2017 11:11 am

He's VK.Sufy.

Admin app ek joke tha, aur yeh sirf ek game hai (So just relax and take a chill pill, Arnold) mery itny burry din nhi aei ky tery sy bheek mangun rotu Very Happy

Hahaha, this idiot made my day xD, posting shitty jokes like his face in admin app section, wow, what a immaturity, no one is giving you damm so kindly take your freaking ass out of here.

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ on Mon May 29, 2017 12:49 pm

and then later the guy came and knocked on the door.
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by 5.J^ on Mon May 29, 2017 5:29 pm

Sufy,what now?You wanted to vote Yes on my admin app.

[15:42] <@VW5_Echo> [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: after lose from russian closed VU clan forever.

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

Click here to visit UF clan forums.
5.J^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 8:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sufy,what now?You wanted to vote Yes on my admin app.

Wallah you'll get accepted Razz You have my powers with ya :*
GROW UP! kids IDGAF to these kids calling me idiot, nub and etc. Why would I care about the statements of kids sitting in front of a pc playing games for 24/7 and back biting N thinking of themselves as superiors in the world because they are An ADMIN of a shit server Very Happy, Have a real life kids Very Happy

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sufy,what now?You wanted to vote Yes on my admin app.

Wallah you'll get accepted Razz You have my powers with ya :*
GROW UP! kids IDGAF to these kids calling me idiot, nub and etc. Why would I care about the statements of kids sitting in front of a pc playing games for 24/7 and back biting N thinking of themselves as superiors in the world because they are An ADMIN of a shit server Very Happy,  Have a real life kids Very Happy

What else are you doing? If you don't care then why you keep replying like a provoked and triggered kid?

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 8:39 pm

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
       Is this a joke?

Obviously!

You cry a lot re 4k Razz

WALLAH your a piece of shit, Don't give yourself so much importance 4k moi bae :* Neither IGAF to you  nor to your thinking Very Happy

You think you're so important and loved that we'll accept you any time in the staff? It was my mistake to give you your last chance and then you disappointed me. You say you never provoked? Then how did you get kicked from the staff many times? Also crying after your application got denied won't get it accepted, so this post is useless and makes you look yet even more immature.

Wallah, I don't give a single F*ck! to the kids replying here and thinking of themselves as superiors from others in this world just because they have some worth 0 powers in a game which is useless AF!
4k my dear lubly frnd, from forum games to server minigames, from forums ranks to IG ranks, from forums event team to event organized IG, from server testing to forum boards, Each N Everything which you guys are using is suggested by me, I am the one who brought the change in VKs, when this shit server had just 5-6 members I brought the change, which you can notice atm IG so just don't tell me that how much IMPORTANT I am, You have a doubt ? Go and ask ( S@M, Izaki, Razor, DarkSpade, Harry, Rainbow, Crystal and If Angel's heart allows him to speak the truth he might tell you some more facts which aren't stated here ) Broda VK.SuFy isn't just a player, He is a BRAND which made VKs what it is today, so just don't tell me who is important and who isn't.

PS:- wallah you better decide first that I provoke or I get provoked? You are confused AF! son Razz

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 9:07 pm

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
       Is this a joke?

Obviously!

You cry a lot re 4k Razz

Wallah, I don't give a single F*ck! to the kids replying here and thinking of themselves as superiors from others in this world just because they have some worth 0 powers in a game which is useless AF!
4k my dear lubly frnd, from forum games to server minigames, from forums ranks to IG ranks, from forums event team to event organized IG, from server testing to forum boards, Each N Everything which you guys are using is suggested by me, I am the one who brought the change in VKs, when this shit server had just 5-6 members I brought the change, which you can notice atm IG so just don't tell me that how much IMPORTANT I am, You have a doubt ? Go and ask ( S@M, Izaki, Razor, DarkSpade, Harry, Rainbow, Crystal and If Angel's heart allows him to speak the truth he might tell you some more facts which aren't stated here ) Broda VK.SuFy isn't just a player, He is a BRAND which made VKs what it is today, so just don't tell me who is important and who isn't.

PS:- wallah you better decide first that I provoke or I get provoked? You are confused AF! son Razz

Yes, you contributed a lot to the community and I accept and thank you for that. You were also a loyal admin and worked hard. But your provoking attitude is what rose above your achievements. You comtributed, but you can't take all the credit as the hard job is scripting which Angel did all by himself with assistance from Crystal. I used to respect you a lot until you started provoking and starting fights with everyone. I saw the pain you brought to Angel by this attitude and behavior which forced him to kick you from the staff and when you first came back, I was the only one to support you and convinced Angel to give you a chance and you let me down everytime. And now when you start insulting an admin who was only trying to help you, you have crossed the limits and I give up on you. Also can you please stop this arrogance as your just making your image even worse.

You my friend are called a triggered provoker.

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon May 29, 2017 10:05 pm

Do I even care about an imaginary image of a game which worths nothing ? Only KIDs who have nothing to do in their life playing computer games 24/7 care about an Imaginary Image of a VCMP server Razz Come on 4k Grow Up! kid Very Happy

Wallah not even a single person playing on this server knows me in real life, what will I get of an Imaginary Image created here ? Thullu ? Razz What is the use of this Imaginary Image ? Will the Universities accept me on the basis of this Image ? Will I get Jannah on the basis of this Imaginary Image? Are you seriously telling me that you care more about what people playing here think about ya, then the people in real life? Razz And If they think you are a wicked person you have to suicide or something ? Razz

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon May 29, 2017 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do I even care about an imaginary image of a game which worth nothing ? Only KIDs who have nothing to do in their life playing computer games 24/7 care about an Imaginary Image of a VCMP server Razz Come on 4k Grow Up! kid Very Happy

Na, it shows what type of person you are. And someone with 0 rep is useless to talk to. If you don't care then why did you spend 5-6 years to develop the VKs community?

4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Tue May 30, 2017 6:19 am

Kids these days Razz

Wallah how does this type of attitude here on forums, shows what type of person I am ?
Someone with 0 rep ? SON You might care about the reps in here, I Don't Give A F*ck! to these reps, problem? Razz
I didn't spent, I wasted my 5-6years when I was kid, wallah You do many things when you don't really know, if it is profitable or not but slowly I realized that na, It's worth 0.
Now just don't start everything from point 1, we have discussed all of the shit before, I don't want myself to stress just to answer a 18 years old kid, who cares about IG reps n attitude more then real life Razz

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by AddeR^ on Tue May 30, 2017 7:31 am

Your Welcome!
AddeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

andri's basement

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue May 30, 2017 8:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Kids these days Razz

Wallah在论坛上这种态度怎么样,显示出什么样的人?
有0人的人 SON你可能会关心这里的代表,我不要给F * ck! 给这些代理人的问题?:P

I didn't spent, I wasted my 5-6years when I was kid, wallah 你做许多事情,当你不真的知道,如果它有利可图,但慢慢我意识到,这是值得的0。
现在只是不要从第一点开始一切,我们以前讨论了所有的狗屎,我不想让自己强调只是回答一个18岁的孩子,谁关心IG代表态度更多的现实生活:P
do you think you started in the community when you was kid Broda ? Relating to your profile PiC in FB Compared with Logic sense you look like damn 28 year's old wasted his damn age playing minigame's Broda (no offence) Very Happy

as i said , in the time you/peaple wasted they/you can Build a civilization & Nominated for America presidency , Do not ever underestimate the 6-7 years you just wasted , and then you telling now you don't damn care now for vk's (look like guy have nothing to say) .
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed May 31, 2017 2:15 am

Jaja :v no problem.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by 5K. on Wed May 31, 2017 2:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Jaja :v no problem.
5K.
Epic Member
Epic Member

Location : _______e$$$$$$$$$$e_______ ______$$$$$$$$$$$$$$______ _____d$$$$$$$$$$$$$$b_____ _____$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$_____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____4$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$F____ ____$$$$"_"$$$$"_"$$$$$_____ _____$$F___4$$F___4$$_____ _____'$F____ 4$F___4$"_____ ______$$___$$$$___$$______ ______4$$$$$^$$$$$P_____ _______$$$$F__4$$$$_______ ________"$$$ee$$$"________ ________._*$$$$F_._________ _________$_____.$_________ _________"$$$$$$"_________ __________^$$$$___________ _4$$c_______""_______.$$r_ _^$$$b______________e$$$"_ _d$$$$$e__________z$$$$$b_ 4$$$*$$$$$c____.$$$$$*$$$r _""____^*$$$be$$$*"____^"_ __________"$$$$"__________ ________.d$$P$$$b_________ _______d$$P___^$$$b_______ ___.ed$$$"______"$$$be.___ _$$$$$$P__________*$$$$$$_ 4$$$$$P____________$$$$$$" _"*$$$"____________^$$P_

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Wed May 31, 2017 6:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Broda VK.SuFy isn't just a player, He is a BRAND which made VKs what it is today
Joke of the Century xD
ROFL
Can't Stop Laughing xD xD XD

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed May 31, 2017 5:00 pm

Bye no return again thx.