[EK]Arnold^ (3663)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3439)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 967 registered users
The newest registered user is DexterMorgan

Our users have posted a total of 125787 messages in 8286 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

Goodbye KAKAN

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goodbye KAKAN

Post by ➄K. on Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm

im just comeback in VKS few and I recently received a notification that you left VCMP. So sad when VKs lost one good admin. Wish you succeed in life and in the future, best lucky and do not forget that we are still here.
Hope you comeback VKS soon
Goodbye
➄K.
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Goodbye KAKAN

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Tue May 16, 2017 4:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to visit UF clan forums.
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Tue May 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Isn't it too early?
Btw, what was the need of making this topic?
You can simply PM him nerd Razz

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 pm

locked.

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin