[EK]Arnold^ (3663)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3441)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 987 registered users
The newest registered user is M4

Our users have posted a total of 128142 messages in 8535 subjects
December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Closed] Unban App : =NK=HuNTeR^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] Unban App : =NK=HuNTeR^

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 9:28 am

Your in-game name: =NK=HuNTeR^ I am not banned my brother is banned his name is BaDMasH^
Admin who banned you: 4K.
Date and time of banning: Justnow
Your defense please: I am not banned my brother is banned for impersonating Signal. He joined server with "51GN41_" name Please unban him Me and Gangster said him many timesn dont use that name but when we were in school he used this name and direct banned.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): None
Any screenshots you took for your defense: None

Last edited by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 4:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban App : =NK=HuNTeR^

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 10:04 am

@HuNTeR^ wrote:Your in-game name: =NK=HuNTeR^ I am not banned my brother is banned his name is BaDMasH^
Admin who banned you: 4K.
Date and time of banning: Justnow
Your defense please: I am not banned my brother is banned for impersonating Signal. He joined server with "51GN41_" name Please unban him Me and Gangster said him many timesn dont use that name but when we were in school he used this name and direct banned.
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): None
Any screenshots you took for your defense: None

Brother? You were in school?
Nice lies. Before you were playing with Hunter nick then came with that name and started attacking Abdo, then I banned you and you joined again with Hunter name. Lying like this and not accepting your mistake can lead you to a permanent ban as impersonating admins is a serious mistake. Your best option is to accept your mistake and wait for the week to end or face a permanent ban for making excuses and lying to admins.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 10:05 am

It is my exams can i send pic he joined  with my name.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 10:09 am

@HuNTeR^ wrote:It is my exams can i send pic he joined  with my name.

Even if he joined with your nick and commited a rulebreak then you're responsible for it.

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 10:12 am

See this proof that i was in school for exam you know that my name is waqar it was my botany theory exam see date also it is today's date
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed May 03, 2017 11:46 am

@HuNTeR^ wrote:See this proof that i was in school for exam you know that my name is waqar it was my botany theory exam see date also it is today's date

I am not 100 % this is legit proof I will let 4k decide. But if you can lock out your brother from your PC or take responsibility for what he is doing on your computer, then we might consider it. Generally speaking if your computer gets banned, it's your own fault.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 12:14 pm

He is only week ban and we all brothers use to play from any pc we want now our one pc is banned can i play from my pc if no then i will wait one week.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 12:18 pm

@HuNTeR^ wrote:See this proof that i was in school for exam you know that my name is waqar it was my botany theory exam see date also it is today's date

Mate, you've not understood what I said. I'm saying even if you were in school and someone at home commits a rulebreak with your name then you're responsible for it. It's just like your friends commits a car accident, but that car is under your name and he gives your ID card and driving license then the police will write a report under your name not your friend's because it's your responsibility that your thrusting your friend with your car, ID documents, and driving license.

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 1:18 pm

4K. wrote:

Mate, you've not understood what I said. I'm saying even if you were in school and someone at home commits a rulebreak with your name then you're responsible for it. It's just like your friends commits a car accident, but that car is under your name and he gives your ID card and driving license then the police will write a report under your name not your friend's because it's your responsibility that your thrusting your friend with your car, ID documents, and driving license.

If you think that was me then i apologise my mistake please unban him.can i play from my pc ??? I love VKs server because it is the best server and i dont like other fucked servers I cant live without vks server.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed May 03, 2017 1:31 pm

4K. wrote:

The equivalent of ID documents and driving license would be the password, not the computer.
If you were to rent a car and then commited a car accident, would you be responsible or the person you rented it from?

It is forbidden to abuse administrative powers in such a manner that it forces innocent players to interrupt what they are doing. If one's sibling commits a rule break, they should be the one punished for it (perhaps by 'banning' their name by changing their password), not everyone who shares the same PC.

EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 1:32 pm

@HuNTeR^ wrote:
4K. wrote:

If you think that was me then i apologise my mistake please unban him.can i play from my pc ??? I love VKs server because it is the best server and i dont like other fucked servers I cant live without vks server.

Of course I can't prove it was you, nor you can prove it was your brother. I'm just saying if a rulebreak is commited from your name then you're responsible for it.

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 1:36 pm

If you were in the school then how did you join the server after he got banned by few seconds also this guy's skills is like your skills excatly also when you use any other name you always teleport to me or signal that also happened today, just admit your mistake if you want to get unbanned or wait 1 week.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 1:38 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
4K. wrote:

The equivalent of ID documents and driving license would be the password, not the computer.
If you were to rent a car and then commited a car accident, would you be responsible or the person you rented it from?

It is forbidden to abuse administrative powers in such a manner that it forces innocent players to interrupt what they are doing. If one's sibling commits a rule break, they should be the one punished for it (perhaps by 'banning' their name by changing their password), not everyone who shares the same PC.

I don't believe he has any other brother than Gangster and believe he is just making it up as he thinks that he will be unbanned if we think he's innocent and his brother is the rulebreaker. And I haven't seen his so called brother "Badmash" come to the server for a long time so that has no effect as he can continue using Signal's name. And as Angel stated it is the owner of the PC who has to trust the people he gives access to.

Also if you rent a car then the police contact the rental company and the rental company contact you and make you pay for the fine and then forward that fine to the police.

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 1:45 pm

Please unban him because of him i am not playing vks even in my PC because you will think that i ban evade.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Better than spamming with unban him please just admit your mistake its actually you or gangster.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 1:58 pm

If you think that imperaonator was me then i apologise my mistake it was me but 4k had to warnor kick me first time than ban but 4k did not do this because "he" sorry "i impersinate admin.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 2:02 pm

@HuNTeR^ wrote:If you think that imperaonator was me then i apologise my mistake it was me but 4k had to warnor kick me first time than ban but 4k did not do this because "he" sorry "i impersinate admin.
He just banned you because you were impersonating an admin and as all know you are an old player here so you know the rules well. Wait untill 4k come so he will decide to unban you or not.
Change the title to Unban Appeal - your name.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed May 03, 2017 2:11 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@HuNTeR^ wrote:If you think that imperaonator was me then i apologise my mistake it was me but 4k had to warnor kick me first time than ban but 4k did not do this because "he" sorry "i impersinate admin.
He just banned you because you were impersonating an admin and as all know you are an old player here so you know the rules well. Wait untill 4k come so he will decide to unban you or not.
Change the title to Unban Appeal -  your name.
ok
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 5:30 pm

@4k.

Last edited by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed May 03, 2017 6:06 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:@4K.
@4k.
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed May 03, 2017 6:46 pm

I will think about unbanning him tomorrow since I banned him just today and a rule break is done so some punishment should be given.

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed May 03, 2017 9:01 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
@4k.

dont worry abdo, you are not the first, it happened with lahham in the past too ;v
you nubs tagging to 4k. xd

Credits to: KuRiMi^
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 03, 2017 9:03 pm

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
@4k.

dont worry abdo, you are not the first, it happened with lahham in the past too ;v
yes we are pros xd
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed May 03, 2017 9:05 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
@4k.

yes we are pros xd

yes pls x_x
let me be the last pls xd, or will keep spamming x_x

Credits to: KuRiMi^
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Thu May 04, 2017 1:47 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
@4k.

yes we are pros xd

yes pls x_x
You no spam unban request pls Razz

Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:35 am

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
@4k.

yes we are pros xd
yes pls x_x
You no spam unban request pls Razz
It's my app why you all are spaming.
#SpammersEverywhere
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Thu May 04, 2017 10:26 am

4k give him a chance and unbannnn his brother plzz
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 11:18 am

F2_FRODO wrote:4k give him a chance and unbannnn his brother plzz
Thanks Frodo I can play server but if i will play he will ban me for ban evading.
@4K. Please deal with it.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

@HuNTeR^ wrote:
F2_FRODO wrote:4k give him a chance and unbannnn his brother plzz
Thanks @4K. Please deal with it.
Just be patient if you want to be unbanned and kindly dont reply to every reply you can just reply if any admin asked you a question. Dont quote it and say anything just read it.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm

I apologise my mistake please do unban me i will never do this again.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Taker on Thu May 04, 2017 12:32 pm

Lol Good Luck
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 4:16 pm

4K. wrote:I will think about unbanning him tomorrow since I banned him just today and a rule break is done so some punishment should be given.
@4K. Please unban me why you are not replying.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 pm

Hunter 1 more reply then your unban request will be denied.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Sun May 07, 2017 3:20 pm

If this player is still banned, so its confirm he's doing ban evading...

If he's banned from 3rd, May, 2017
So how he can join on 5th May 2017?

I want higher level admins to focus on this.

Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun May 07, 2017 3:25 pm

@[EK]Arnold^ wrote:If this player is still banned, so its confirm he's doing ban evading...

If he's banned from 3rd, May, 2017
So how he can join on 5th May 2017?

He joined even though he got auto-kicked, still by recording the last record of joins.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun May 07, 2017 6:46 pm

Just lets see 4K's opinion.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 am

It is Gangster pc and i played this server on gangster pc when i was not banned and I cant play on my PC now and it is only 2 days left then i will be unbanned i will wait and ask maze who is thundertaker he will tell you he is gangster.
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SiGNaL on Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm

Ban evaded.

=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff, demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Mon May 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Thundertaker is gangster not me and I am banned not gangster
after 2 days i will be unbanned i will wait for 2 days

Last edited by HuNTeR^ on Mon May 08, 2017 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Taker on Mon May 08, 2017 1:23 pm

@SiGNaL wrote:

Ban evaded.
This is My Account
Maze said me in Gangster Accont
Btw dont kick me
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Taker on Mon May 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KuRuMi^ on Mon May 08, 2017 5:36 pm

We can't tell if that's true. We're talking about the VK's server, not EC. Just admit your mistakes.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HuNTeR^ on Mon May 08, 2017 5:57 pm

This is proof that he is gangster not me i am banned and he is not banned he came into vks and admins said him you are hunter and you ban evade admins are not wrong because i played with my nick from his PC because he is my brother .now I dont play this server in his pc because if I did i will be banned permanently and 4K  permanently banned is Totally permenetly. i cant play server whenever i join server it says you are banned by 4k time left 1 day 6 hours like this and this is banevade and there is only 2 days left why i ban evade. I love this server very much and i dont love other servers i not wanna be permanently banned.

Sorry for my bad english
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark_Abdo on Wed May 10, 2017 9:46 am

You were banned for 7 days and you are unbanned now as your ban was limited.
Closed.
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top