Top posters
4K. (6142)
 
MaSoN^ (5856)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5321)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5186)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4059)
 
Vipe[R] (3737)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3604)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3415)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 933 registered users
The newest registered user is =WrS=Bilu

Our users have posted a total of 120858 messages in 7895 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


[Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Your in-game name:=F2=Frodo^

Admin who banned you: =KF=Thunder^
Date and time of banning: 27/4/2017
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Hacks HP

Your defense please: By Being Honest I didnt Used hacks But I aplogise If anything happened to the server by me or to thunder Smile As I Lagged Hard that I wasnt able to get killed Thunder You are not wrong that you banned me for no reason you are right in your way that i used hacks but pls I didnt used it no one is gonna Blame that you are wrong i saw that my game is just :/ I dont know what happened to game that time. So Kindly I Apologise for what have done by me.I hope you will unban me i dont even play in other servers and i dont have any kind of hacks Smile
Witnesses who support you (in-game names): Alexander^ , Maze^ , Killer*Frost , =F2=ShaRabI
Any screenshots you took for your defense: None That was just lagging hard I dont say that you are wrong Thunder you are right that also.


Last edited by F2_FRODO on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by 47. on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:20 pm

If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2940
Points : 3119
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:43 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?
Cause Thunder Said he wont ban if I didnt apologise.
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by MAZE on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:03 pm

Good lux czn hope u will unbanned
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 726
Points : 859
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 15
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Desi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:14 pm

He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 564
Points : 622
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Thunder Taker on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:18 pm

GL Bro
avatar
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1191
Points : 1334
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by HuNTeR^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:22 pm

Please unban him He cant hack admin unban him please his ping is not good sometimes but he is not a hacker it is not good to ban a respectable player he is very good player Thunder please unban hin he was lagging hard but he was not hacking please unabn him.

Off Topic:
Frodo Never Miss English Classes e_e.


Last edited by HuNTeR^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Vipe[R] on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Ayeeeeeee Frodo gl

_______________________________________


“This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3737
Points : 4424
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:33 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5321
Points : 6304
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by BigBossSnake on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 pm

if the player doesnt fall when he gets shot then he is lagging but if he fell and lost 0 health then he is hacking so this guy wasnt hacking it was his lag.
avatar
BigBossSnake
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1035
Points : 1357
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-07-19
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 pm

u right broooooo
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:56 pm

good luck!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:Ayeeeeeee Frodo gl
AYeeeeeeee viper
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:17 pm

Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5186
Points : 5728
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by 47. on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:47 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
Mate, Let me ask you one thing. When you shoot him with stubby, Was he knocked down as the result and his health didn't decreased. It should probably be a point because there is no such hack ( or in my Viewpoint) which prevents you from knocking down. He isn't something to me but I Just have a feeling that wasn't hack. I'm not pointing finger on your decision, But its something to suspicious.

For Frodo, Tell us that if it wasn't hack then what that was and clear the all situation.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2940
Points : 3119
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by BigBossSnake on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:49 pm

Well there is no hack that prevents you from falling 100% and remember thunder it's vcmp.
avatar
BigBossSnake
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1035
Points : 1357
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-07-19
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Desi on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:02 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
He dont have ping lag he have fps lag i think  bcoz you shoot him and he dont get any damage although he can shoot and kill you  ,i m  sure its fps lag.
In fps lag sometimes its impossible to kill the person with any wep no matter how hard or how closely you shoot him.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 564
Points : 622
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:28 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging.

Could you knock him down?

_______________________________________



Rave now!
VK.Duke wrote:May be due to that video recorder your ping was spiking.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1222
Points : 1380
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:37 pm

SiGNaL wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging.

Could you knock him down?

From what I remember, yes, I could knock him down, However, I couldn't finish him, his hp wasn't moving at all.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5186
Points : 5728
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Fri Apr 28, 2017 7:38 pm

Double posting will make you ban from forum too.

_______________________________________
avatar
[EK]Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3605
Points : 4215
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Guest on Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:06 pm

[EK]Arnold^ wrote:Double posting will make you ban from forum too.
I will ban your dickhead xD
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:05 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
Mate, Let me ask you one thing. When you shoot him with stubby, Was he knocked down as the result and his health didn't decreased. It should probably be a point because there is no such hack ( or in my Viewpoint) which prevents you from knocking down. He isn't something to me but I Just have a feeling that wasn't hack. I'm not pointing finger on your decision, But its something to suspicious.

For Frodo, Tell us that if it wasn't hack then what that was and clear the all situation.
@Hitman
I was standing my fps and ping was very laggy.
I didn't used hacks since i am playing this server.
Why will i use hacks if i can play well i didnt even have the hacks
As you can ask any player with admins also As you can see krloz i didnt used hacks since i am playing

For Thunder: I can do nothing cause i just wanna unban and i play i know i didnt used hacks but for my unban ok I admit that i used hacks.
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by 47. on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:44 am

F2_FRODO wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
Mate, Let me ask you one thing. When you shoot him with stubby, Was he knocked down as the result and his health didn't decreased. It should probably be a point because there is no such hack ( or in my Viewpoint) which prevents you from knocking down. He isn't something to me but I Just have a feeling that wasn't hack. I'm not pointing finger on your decision, But its something to suspicious.

For Frodo, Tell us that if it wasn't hack then what that was and clear the all situation.
@Hitman
I was standing my fps and ping was very laggy.
I didn't used hacks since i am playing this server.
Why will i use hacks if i can play well i didnt even have the hacks
As you can ask any player with admins also As you can see krloz i didnt used hacks since i am playing

For Thunder: I can do nothing cause i just wanna unban and i play i know i didnt used hacks but for my unban ok I admit that i used hacks.
From it's Viewpoints, I'm clear that he didn't used hacks, but that was his fps and ping lag that prevents him from dying. Actually 4K also witnessed this type of situation, When your FPs drops from the normal one like 3 or 4. It's impossible to hit the person but yet he can hit you.
@4K.

_______________________________________
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2940
Points : 3119
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:03 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
F2_FRODO wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
Desi wrote:He is my clanmate and i know he dont have stable ping , and your ping is too low around 20 so its hard for you to hit him.

 You should have try shoot him with stubby if his health wont decrease after falling then maybe he is  hacking.

It's very clear that he was hacking, he was standing still and typing in the chat, I shot him multiple times with stubby yet he took no damage. Its impossible to take 0 damage no matter how hard you are lagging. It's clear that he was using something.

=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:If you don't use hacks, why are you apologizing?

Obviously to get unbabned, if an admin ban you for hacks reason and you did not hacked but he tell you, you did and you have to admit. What do you think he should do.


I know you did not used hacks, hope you get unbanned.


Btw thunder the hp hack rule says you have to be hit, but as you said he did not, here no exist any hack like that.

The best for you is unban him and accept ur mistake.

You were not present there, I'll explain it again briefly, He was standing still at the Police Station and talking in the chat to his friend, I went to him and shot him multiple times with stubby, and, he took 0 damage, I'm sorry but, whoever calls this "lag" in this situation is too stupid. No matter how hard someone is lagging, if you shoot the player with stubby, the player's health should decrease (unless their game is paused) in this case, I'm certain it was not paused since as I said, he was talking in the chat, I shot him multiple times, Therefore, I'm sure that he was using something. And, I know how to tell the difference between lag and hack, that was not lag, it was hack. (Very clearly).

Frodo, I'm hereby issuing you with a final chance to admit your mistake, if you fail to do so, I'll deny this Unban App and you will not be allowed to post another for at least 1 week.
Mate, Let me ask you one thing. When you shoot him with stubby, Was he knocked down as the result and his health didn't decreased. It should probably be a point because there is no such hack ( or in my Viewpoint) which prevents you from knocking down. He isn't something to me but I Just have a feeling that wasn't hack. I'm not pointing finger on your decision, But its something to suspicious.

For Frodo, Tell us that if it wasn't hack then what that was and clear the all situation.
@Hitman
I was standing my fps and ping was very laggy.
I didn't used hacks since i am playing this server.
Why will i use hacks if i can play well i didnt even have the hacks
As you can ask any player with admins also As you can see krloz i didnt used hacks since i am playing

For Thunder: I can do nothing cause i just wanna unban and i play i know i didnt used hacks but for my unban ok I admit that i used hacks.
From it's Viewpoints, I'm clear that he didn't used hacks, but that was his fps and ping lag that prevents him from dying. Actually 4K also witnessed this type of  situation, When your FPs drops from the normal one like 3 or 4. It's impossible to hit the person but yet he can hit you.
@4K.

I continiously checked his ping and fps since I thought maybe it's my mistake, however, both ping and fps were stable, he was standing still and I was shooting him continously, now, no matter how hard someone it's lagging, it's impossible for him to lose no health at all, especially it you are shooting him continously with stubby, like I was. And, he probably figured out he was going to get banned since he left the server as soon as I caught him.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5186
Points : 5728
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:30 am

i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i did not use hack its maybe i shut the game for 5 min and then u shoot me maybe so plzz unbannn me i swear i did not use hack i dont know about haack realy
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 546
Points : 560
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:45 am

F2_FRODO wrote:i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i did not use hack its maybe i shut the game for 5 min and then u shoot me maybe so plzz unbannn me i swear i did not use hack i dont know about haack realy

Ok, Since you have never broken any rules here before and you seem like a good guy, I'm letting you off just this once due to the benefit of the doubt,

Unbanned.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5186
Points : 5728
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:10 pm

=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
F2_FRODO wrote:i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i did not use hack its maybe i shut the game for 5 min and then u shoot me maybe so plzz unbannn me i swear i did not use hack i dont know about haack realy

Ok, Since you have never broken any rules here before and you seem like a good guy, I'm letting you off just this once due to the benefit of the doubt,

NOTE: I don't have access to a PC so please wait for someone else to unban you.
Unbanned.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2494
Points : 4557
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted] Unban App - =F2=Frodo^

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:38 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
F2_FRODO wrote:i swearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i did not use hack its maybe i shut the game for 5 min and then u shoot me maybe so plzz unbannn me i swear i did not use hack i dont know about haack realy

Ok, Since you have never broken any rules here before and you seem like a good guy, I'm letting you off just this once due to the benefit of the doubt,

NOTE: I don't have access to a PC so please wait for someone else to unban you.
Unbanned.

unbanning him now.

edit: he was already unbanned.

_______________________________________










avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2822
Points : 3638
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum