Latest topics
» Player report-Rohanaj60
by Anosh Today at 10:35 am

» Bug Report - GUILabel
by EK.CrystalBlue Today at 10:24 am

» [Canceled] Good bye, QK.BatMaN^
by KuRuMi^ Today at 9:35 am

» Player Report - =SdS=iHackzZ
by KuRuMi^ Today at 5:29 am

» Post funny videos here
by Pavonis Today at 5:24 am

» unban request
by KuRuMi^ Today at 5:21 am

» A message to bryanYERS's friends | Un mensaje para los amigos de bryanYERS
by Pavonis Today at 5:20 am

» FPV Unban request - Force.
by Pavonis Today at 5:17 am

» Unban Request
by SiGNaL Today at 4:11 am

» [Accepted] player report - NK=SurreFall
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:23 am

» [Denied] player report - lstanbul.Basaksehir.K.F
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 7:08 pm

» [Accepted] Player report-[FS]Ahmed_Gren^
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» [Accepted] player report-=NK=Force
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» [Denied] Admin report-[Ek]SiGNaL
by ЧК. Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» [Accepted] player report - oymaster
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 5:32 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (6424)
 
MaSoN^ (5885)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5485)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5191)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4072)
 
Vipe[R] (3796)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3439)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 966 registered users
The newest registered user is Mahmut_Tuncer

Our users have posted a total of 125550 messages in 8262 subjects
Top posting users this week
KuRuMi^
 
Pavonis
 
SiGNaL
 
Force.
 
➄K.
 
Mr.Alone
 
EK.CrystalBlue
 
QK.BatMan^
 

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


Pavonis Facts.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:39 pm

After Fighting 4 vs 1 He thought that he can kill me in 1 vs 1 but.......
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I forgot to take his crying and 'no more duel' msgs.


Last edited by HuNTeR^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Thunder Taker on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:40 pm

Fully Raped.
avatar
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1191
Points : 1334
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by MAZE on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:44 pm

Completely raped wow nice man
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 752
Points : 891
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 15
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:47 pm

I couldn't record video coz of my pc cant record properly.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:37 pm

._. Jeje

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Lol
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Desi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 612
Points : 683
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
-u killed hunter something like 4 times soo this is not a RAPE.
lol spree 6 = rape?
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1038
Points : 1377
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Hari on Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:17 am

xD
avatar
Hari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2170
Points : 2640
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 16
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Vipe[R] on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:17 am

Take this fight somewhere else.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by SiGNaL on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:49 am

My chainsaw will see ya mate Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

=KF=DarkSider wrote:VKs have kid staff,  demoted thunder from level 9 to 0 and banned stylish.
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1357
Points : 1520
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 am

6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Lahhami^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:00 am

lol impersonator's Razz
" Viper Pavo fact's"
am done xD

#InfectionSpreaded
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Pavonis on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:10 am

hunter are you sure you raped me? i think u forgot that u were said i was lagging.
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1219
Points : 1379
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In EK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:12 am

Cold wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
-u killed hunter something like 4 times soo this is not a RAPE.
lol spree 6 = rape?

Lol then he said no more duel if he dueled i would make him 50 spreee i am sure...
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:59 am

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:Lol
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by 47. on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.
Its gang bang.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by ЧК. on Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

And I made 5 spree on Hunter and Gangster 2v1.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6424
Points : 6772
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:18 am

Lahham^ wrote:lol impersonator's Razz
" Viper Pavo fact's"
am done xD

#InfectionSpreaded

i thought the same xd

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Pavonis on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cold wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
-u killed hunter something like 4 times soo this is not a RAPE.
lol spree 6 = rape?

Lol then he said no more duel if he dueled i would make him 50 spreee i am sure...
lol nub
avatar
Pavonis
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1219
Points : 1379
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2017-01-28
Age : 14
Location : In EK

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:56 am

The only thing that saves them is their lagg or they will rq vcmp forever.
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1038
Points : 1377
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:59 am

Cold wrote:The only thing that saves them is their lagg or they will rq vcmp forever.

Yes pls xd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:43 am

Lol this make videos PloX

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Hunter how noob you are saying all EKs are pro in drive by and you yourself use it and saying drive by isn't shame. can you explain this to me?
And when you get pawned you use walle skin to not make your opponent kill you easily just think before doing anything next time.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2035
Points : 2220
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.
You did not get proof you only did edit in note pad or inspect element in web page you did not make 20 spreeee.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

who are you ? ._.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

who are you ? ._.
I am Spammer Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by 47. on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

who are you ? ._.
I am Spammer Razz
I'm Hitman. Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:25 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

who are you ? ._.
I am Spammer Razz
I'm Hitman. Razz

You iz nab Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by 47. on Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:6 Spree = rape? Then my 20 spree on you and Gangster means you're already have kids.

Lol liar I know you did spree but not 20.
I think you did 5 or 10 spree.

I got proof.

who are you ? ._.
I am Spammer Razz
I'm Hitman. Razz

You iz nab Smile
You iz girl. Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 4:07 pm

Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Thu May 04, 2017 4:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse of another also

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Desi on Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
Meet me in game i will show u what is ownage.
You cant even win a single duel agnist any F2 member.
avatar
Desi
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 612
Points : 683
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu May 04, 2017 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
Meet me in game i will show u what is ownage.
You cant even win a single duel agnist any F2 member.
But I can against every Very Happy

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Thu May 04, 2017 5:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
Meet me in game i will show u what is ownage.
You cant even win a single duel agnist any F2 membenr.
I will duel youn when i will be unbanned and your ping will -200 whih is impossible jajajaja
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HaseeB^ on Fri May 05, 2017 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
Meet me in game i will show u what is ownage.
You cant even win a single duel agnist any F2 member.
But I can against every Very Happy
I had raped u many times even you evade many sprees by /q but i dont record.
 You are nothing but just a piece of sh*t 
We dont give a fk to gays like you
xD Hunter is Noob using 1% sense, Although lemme come after my exams i think 19th May, i have also got new PC Lenovo i5 now i can play better and i will start recording video of these Sh*tie nabs , Be patient my Friend just lemme come back,
Maze , Hunter , Frodo , Pavonis, Killer_Frost , [WF]Shell , Grand player Rider ,  Batch_478 . This is group of these they are friends and they are trolling each other but they all are immature so they are fighting bashing  their clash like a talk of the town,

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/29][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 567
Points : 627
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 18
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by HuNTeR^ on Fri May 05, 2017 11:14 am

I am sure you dont know meaning of mature and imature e.e if you know then i am mature then you haswwb you have written some gramatical mistakes e.e
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by MAZE on Fri May 05, 2017 11:52 am

[VA]Haseeb wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Leme spam for doing this topic up
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Your Post Will be deleted
@Spam ;D
Do you know you are also spamming e.e
Sorry for my f2 ownage video i was enjoying our new pc because it can record video without lowering fps.
Dude its not ownage its damn cut scenes Ownage is not of 1min bra And We were just doing practice with clan mates and you spawned with Us
I know this is not ownage i was just learning video cutting and recording and you killed me more times then i killed you but how can i upload my insult
If you cant post insuslt of yourself dont post any abuse ownage of another also
xD
Meet me in game i will show u what is ownage.
You cant even win a single duel agnist any F2 member.
But I can against every Very Happy
I had raped u many times even you evade many sprees by /q but i dont record.
 You are nothing but just a piece of sh*t 
We dont give a fk to gays like you
xD Hunter is Noob using 1% sense, Although lemme come after my exams i think 19th May, i have also got new PC Lenovo i5 now i can play better and i will start recording video of these Sh*tie nabs , Be patient my Friend just lemme come back,
Maze , Hunter , Frodo , Pavonis, Killer_Frost , [WF]Shell , Grand player Rider ,  Batch_478 . This is group of these they are friends and they are trolling each other but they all are immature so they are fighting bashing  their clash like a talk of the town,

hmm haseeb what do u think we are kids we are mature enough and u be still immature.
and you write that names mention above that you will rape us lol non in your life and u remember what did i always said to you A gay(haseeb)got some skills lol
avatar
MAZE
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 752
Points : 891
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2017-02-19
Age : 15
Location : EVERY where

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri May 05, 2017 12:13 pm

Hmmm, hola @"Ameer" amigo Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Los on Fri May 05, 2017 6:13 pm

haha nice u raped him he is a kid
avatar
Los
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1316
Points : 1485
Reputation : -63
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 15
Location : In Ur Hearth

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri May 05, 2017 8:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm, hola @"Ameer" amigo Smile

hmmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -.-

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Pavonis Facts.

Post by Dark_Abdo on Fri May 05, 2017 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm, hola @"Ameer" amigo Smile

hmmm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -.-
He won't be able to answer you his exams will start on this week so he will be inactive.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2035
Points : 2220
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum