Latest topics
» Vcmp funny moments volume 2
by GeoGeo Today at 12:52 pm

» [Accepted] player report - Leafy
by Dark_Abdo Today at 12:48 pm

» Player Report - jonny
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 12:48 pm

» Anyone Signature?
by Nxt[B]oy^ Today at 12:42 pm

» Any Pro :D
by Be[A]sT^ Today at 12:35 pm

» player report - ronaldo789
by GeoGeo Today at 12:13 pm

» Stats Transfer
by Supe[R]Saiya[N]. Today at 12:06 pm

» I Make Signature :V
by Supe[R]Saiya[N]. Today at 11:28 am

» Big forum update 2018-04-24
by Sha|R|abI^ Today at 10:43 am

» More Important Information regarding BOD
by Chuck Norris Today at 9:59 am

» [Denied] Player report - [MDr]Re[X]_the_Great
by KuRuMi^ Yesterday at 8:39 pm

» Admin Report- VK.BeBackLaterMaybe (AngleOfNerd)
by =KF=Thunder^ Yesterday at 7:13 pm

» [Accepted] Player report - [HG]K!3LLER
by 47. Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» Team INsomInacS - Members Listed in Video.
by Be[A]sT^ Yesterday at 4:20 pm

» iNs - Team iNsominacs
by iNs.Force Yesterday at 4:00 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7718)
 
MaSoN^ (6350)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5993)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5320)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4298)
 
Vipe[R] (3910)
 
Arnold^ (3703)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3611)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3189)
 

Statistics
We have 1137 registered users
The newest registered user is Furher

Our users have posted a total of 149986 messages in 10188 subjects
April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33


[Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Go down

Solved [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Grayson on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:35 pm

Your in-game name:  [KFt]Grayson
Date the bug occured: 04/18/2017
The command the bug belongs to: The bug came whilst joining, had nothing to do with a command.
Description of the bug: As seen in the screenshot, it showed I was banned by 4k for an unknown reason and was "unbanned" automatically within 5 minutes.
Screenshots you took:


Signed by: Grayson
avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 485
Points : 607
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Blüdhaven

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 pm

@Grayson wrote:Your in-game name:  [KFt]Grayson
Date the bug occured: 04/18/2017
The command the bug belongs to: The bug came whilst joining, had nothing to do with a command.
Description of the bug: As seen in the screenshot, it showed I was banned by 4k for an unknown reason and was "unbanned" automatically within 5 minutes.
Screenshots you took:


Signed by: Grayson

Some questions:

1. Could you join with the same name? Grayson
2. Did your IP or UID change?
3. Are you sure 4k didn't just type: . as your ban reason? Because you were maybe ban evading from his perspective?
4. Is it possible that 4k could've removed the ban or did 4k ban you again, thinking that you've evaded?

_______________________________________



avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4298
Points : 5876
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Dark_Abdo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:47 pm

4k didn't ban him as he wasn't there that time. Grayson was just playing then he got timeout then he joined again and got kicked.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2190
Points : 2374
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by ЧК. on Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:07 pm

I didn't ban him, so it clears I didn't unban him either. Razz
Btw yes, I use the reason "." for those ban evaders that keep coming every few mins because it's annoying to keep typing the reason and I'm sure they're aware of their rule break and don't need to be reminded.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7718
Points : 8126
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Grayson on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:04 pm

So, it is a bug?

_______________________________________


avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 485
Points : 607
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Blüdhaven

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:12 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:4k didn't ban him as he wasn't there that time. Grayson was just playing then he got timeout then he joined again and got kicked.

So is he banned or not?

4K. wrote:I didn't ban him, so it clears I didn't unban him either. Razz
Btw yes, I use the reason "." for those ban evaders that keep coming every few mins because it's annoying to keep typing the reason and I'm sure they're aware of their rule break and don't need to be reminded.

So when did you ban him for ban evading if you weren't there? Is it an old ban?

@Grayson wrote:So, it is a bug?

If you could answer the questions maybe I could figure that out.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2887
Points : 5110
Reputation : 1401
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by ЧК. on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:15 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:
4K. wrote:I didn't ban him, so it clears I didn't unban him either. Razz
Btw yes, I use the reason "." for those ban evaders that keep coming every few mins because it's annoying to keep typing the reason and I'm sure they're aware of their rule break and don't need to be reminded.

So when did you ban him for ban evading if you weren't there? Is it an old ban?


I'm saying I give the reason "." usually for ban evaders, but I never banned Grayson or any of his aliases to my knowledge.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7718
Points : 8126
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Dark_Abdo on Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:46 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@Dark_Abdo wrote:4k didn't ban him as he wasn't there that time. Grayson was just playing then he got timeout then he joined again and got kicked.

So is he banned or not?
It just happened to him for few minutes then he could play.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2190
Points : 2374
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Grayson on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:23 am

I guess the reason is because my IP changed to a whole different country, given that I'm using a VPN to bring my ping down.

_______________________________________


avatar
Grayson
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 485
Points : 607
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-11-21
Age : 19
Location : Blüdhaven

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by ЧК. on Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:35 am

@Grayson wrote:I guess the reason is because my IP changed to a whole different country, given that I'm using a VPN to bring my ping down.

Probably that VPN IP was used by another ban evader and got banned, I suspect it would be Thunder_Bird. Next time you face this issue, please PM me your IP and I'll unban it.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7718
Points : 8126
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Frodo_BaGGinS on Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:17 pm

bad news
avatar
Frodo_BaGGinS
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 565
Points : 577
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2017-04-16
Location : in home

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:50 pm

4K. wrote:
@Grayson wrote:I guess the reason is because my IP changed to a whole different country, given that I'm using a VPN to bring my ping down.

Probably that VPN IP was used by another ban evader and got banned, I suspect it would be Thunder_Bird. Next time you face this issue, please PM me your IP and I'll unban it.

Well then was that, not bug by the script, it just kick u as the ip was banned.
If it happens again and your ip/uid did not changed then feel free to report.

Solved.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^

=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5993
Points : 7121
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Permanent Ban Bug

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum