Latest topics
» player report - JEK1
by geogeo Today at 2:57 pm

» player report - lstanbul.Basaksehir.K.F
by geogeo Today at 2:46 pm

» Player Report - =SdS=iHackzZ
by geogeo Today at 2:44 pm

» Player report-[EK]Mr.Alone
by Anosh Today at 2:43 pm

» whta is it bug or something else
by Pavonis Today at 2:27 pm

» Good bye, QK.BatMaN^
by Pavonis Today at 2:24 pm

» Unban Request
by Pavonis Today at 12:04 pm

» My Mods For GTA VC
by Force. Today at 10:58 am

» I forgot My Password
by Force. Today at 10:46 am

» 0 Player Online In Vks
by Don_Bradman Today at 10:03 am

» Stats Transfer
by HellsinG Today at 9:16 am

» [Denied]player report - _!_[B]AA[P]_!_
by SiGNaL Today at 9:13 am

» Saved from hunter!
by KM.Helathien Today at 9:02 am

» Stats Transfer Application - ZwiRek^
by ♥ LÿZ ♥ Today at 8:17 am

» Post funny videos here
by KnighT. Today at 7:19 am

Top posters
ЧК. (6420)
 
MaSoN^ (5885)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5485)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5191)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4072)
 
Vipe[R] (3796)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3663)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3438)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 966 registered users
The newest registered user is Mahmut_Tuncer

Our users have posted a total of 125460 messages in 8252 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30


[ON]Viper Fact's ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:18 am

you will never reach my spree's on you bich xD
you no made An embarrassment forYourself pls .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


P.S: i wasnt Intrested to Record your rape's Before , welcome to KF Clan Dude .


#Owned
#13Spree
#OhDamn!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Last edited by Lahham^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:20 am

He's not accepted yet
EDIT: ROFL that Gif image. LOL!
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1038
Points : 1377
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:26 am

Can u post from 1 spree to 13 or u made 10 spree on someone else and 3 on me xDDDDDD 4k like Jude and those are old logs.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:27 am

Cold wrote:He's not accepted yet
EDIT:  ROFL that Gif image. LOL!
Lol pls  Wink
i want to see his face now Sad

#RipJustinBieber
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:33 am

;v show all kills ;v not only 3 gg :3

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:44 am

Lol That Gif Xd

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1979
Points : 2248
Reputation : 29
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 14
Location : Kohat , Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by ЧК. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can u post from 1 spree to 13 or u made 10 spree on someone else and 3 on me xDDDDDD 4k like Jude and those are old logs.

Omg 3 spree for nabs, only 2 spree is Jude's trademark. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Thunder Taker on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:50 pm

U Always Raped Viper U was Never Post Viper One Time Make 10 Spree On You And He Posted Two Times
ROF
avatar
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1191
Points : 1334
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by 47. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:55 pm

GanGSte[R] wrote:U Always Raped Viper U was Never Post Viper One Time Make 10 Spree On You And He Posted Two Times
ROF
Can someone Explain this post.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Thunder Taker on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:56 pm

Hitman_47 wrote:
GanGSte[R] wrote:U Always Raped Viper U was Never Post Viper One Time Make 10 Spree On You And He Posted Two Times
ROF
Can someone Explain this post.
Hahahhaha My English Is So Bad
avatar
Thunder Taker
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1191
Points : 1334
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can u post from 1 spree to 13 or u made 10 spree on someone else and 3 on me xDDDDDD 4k like Jude and those are old logs.

Viper is correct This is 3 spree not 13.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:30 pm

Nice Lahham
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:35 pm

Weird fact: Can you post this on one topic instead of creating a new topic for each reply?
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1038
Points : 1377
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Lahham^ wrote:you will never reach my spree's on you bich xD

@Vipe[R] He is Right you will never reach 13 spree on him if you make him 9 spree he will quit game.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:you will never reach my spree's on you bich xD

@Vipe[R] He is Right you will never reach 13 spree on him if you make him 9 spree he will quit game.
He dont have 1 to 13 spree mate

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:you will never reach my spree's on you bich xD

@Vipe[R] He is Right you will never reach 13 spree on him if you make him 9 spree he will quit game.
He dont have 1 to 13 spree mate
I was joking xD.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:31 pm

Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loool , all know Viper all the time crying since join VCMP , last ownage he told me " i was inactivel & i will tell Hunting To train me " (Not Jooking) .
#PeroNestorExcuses
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by ЧК. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has my kill too. Very Happy

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6420
Points : 6768
Reputation : 91
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Apr 12, 2017 4:46 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loool , all know Viper all the time crying since join VCMP , last ownage he told me "  i was inactivel & i will tell Hunting To train me " (Not Jooking) .
#PeroNestorExcuses
Wanna duel again pig Mason?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loool , all know Viper all the time crying since join VCMP , last ownage he told me "  i was inactivel & i will tell Hunting To train me " (Not Jooking) .
#PeroNestorExcuses
Wanna duel again pig Mason?

That Challenge.
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 659
Points : 709
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Loool , all know Viper all the time crying since join VCMP , last ownage he told me "  i was inactivel & i will tell Hunting To train me " (Not Jooking) .
#PeroNestorExcuses
Wanna duel again pig Mason?

Ok lel.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by KAKAN on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 pm

In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5885
Points : 6644
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:41 pm

I now understand that it is effecting my admin image and there is indeed no benefit and therefore I apologize for provoking any clan and will not repeat it.
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lmao xD, where was that XD
pr0 editer jaja


Lahham^ wrote:I now understand that it is effecting my admin image and there is indeed no benefit and therefore I apologize for provoking any clan and will not repeat it.

:oo first time i see it D: cant believe e_e

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5485
Points : 6477
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:06 am

Lahham^ wrote:I now understand that it is effecting my admin image and there is indeed no benefit and therefore I apologize for provoking any clan and will not repeat it.

Finally, you realised the truth pls.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Lahhami^ on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:36 am

I have learnt of my mistake of provoking other clans and have stopped doing this, if I wanted I still have more videos and could post, but it has no benefit and is just breaking friendships as some people take it so seriously. I hope you understand too that such videos have no benefit and we all grow up and avoid such behavior in the future.
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1168
Points : 1534
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD
Kakan pro noticer knew it.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by 47. on Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:06 am

4K. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Pero excuses... No comment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Has my kill too. Very Happy
Omg, You killed Pakistan army, What we will do now.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2987
Points : 3166
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by KAKAN on Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD
Kakan pro noticer knew it.
I always knew I was pr0er than you.

Lahham^ wrote:I now understand that it is effecting my admin image and there is indeed no benefit and therefore I apologize for provoking any clan and will not repeat it.
I still can't believe it.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Vipe[R] on Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:10 pm

[quote="KAKAN"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:In that 1st picture, I can see "Spawn protection disabled"
Epic edit fail, lahham XDDDD
Kakan pro noticer knew it.
I always knew I was pr0er than you.

U no lie pls i pro than u pls.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This world is rotten, and those who are making it rot deserve to die. Someone has to do it, so why not me?” - Light Yagami [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3796
Points : 4497
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:13 am

Nubs everywhere pls xd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by HaseeB^ on Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:07 am

Word's War here,

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/29][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 567
Points : 627
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 18
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by QaisAla on Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nubs everywhere pls xd

Like you pls xd

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1733
Points : 1910
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nubs everywhere pls xd

Like you pls xd

You no be bich pls xdd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Dark_Abdo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nubs everywhere pls xd

Like you pls xd

You no be bich pls xdd
He is good boy pls xd
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2034
Points : 2219
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nubs everywhere pls xd

Like you pls xd

You no be bich pls xdd
He is good boy pls xd

No pls, he bich boy pls xddddd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5191
Points : 5735
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [ON]Viper Fact's ?

Post by Dark_Abdo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nubs everywhere pls xd

Like you pls xd

You no be bich pls xdd
He is good boy pls xd

No pls, he bich boy pls xddddd
Ok pls xdd
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2034
Points : 2219
Reputation : 41
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum