Top posters
MaSoN^ (5417)
 
4K. (5314)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5093)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (4775)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (3949)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3405)
 
Vipe[R] (3192)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3164)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3163)
 

Statistics
We have 832 registered users
The newest registered user is [DmC_T]UzI

Our users have posted a total of 104419 messages in 6883 subjects
July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Topic(s) Of the Month, (May & June 2016)

Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:52 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4005-topics-of-the-month-march-april-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 35

November 2016 Updates - When patch 3.4 will be released + Future updates.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:28 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.4
Patch 3.4 needs a lot of testing and too be honest I have been very lazy testing it. Testing is the worst part for me and this is a thing that requires so much testing. I won't make an official release date, but I feel like I am getting Close to finishing testing it. I will probably release it next weekend, but it might take more than that.

The future updates
I am frankly tired of making big systems that can mess up so many things without proper testing, that I am probably from the Point forward only going to focus on improving, fixing and adding minor things. I have said that many times, but now it seems like that's how it's going to be. I have scripted this server for a very long time and I think we can't really ask for more big things that needs to be added. We can Always add new systems, but for the future I am going to focus on adding minor things instead. Which means that patch 4.x will just have to wait. I will start on it when I feel like it.

Maybe Crystal can help …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13


Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:05 pm

Hope you guy's Like it .


- If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission[/i]
- What’s the point of being alive if you don’t at least try to do something remarkable.
- The starting point of all achievement is desire .
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.


#DontSayICant
#YesYouCan!!
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by DanielS on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:22 pm

So all you are trying to do is KF rapes and you get failed everytime?
avatar
DanielS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 209
Points : 258
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2017-03-25
Location : Starfish Island.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Just a bunch of cuts lol, Pro-Wannabe I guess. Trying to try his hardest by posting cuts due to the rapes he received by Stylish and other KF's recently. Poor kid.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Oh baby, dildos are not to be used for raping purposes.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3163
Points : 3611
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Desi on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh baby, dildos are not to be used for raping purposes.
Lol 
Btw nice repa  
Pro Very Happy
avatar
Desi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 459
Points : 510
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh baby, dildos are not to be used for raping purposes.
Lol 
Btw nice repa  
Pro Very Happy

Pro? Roflmao

More like Pro-Wannabe puncher, cuts showing bich.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 5.J^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:37 pm

What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?

_______________________________________
[15:42] <@VW5_Echo> [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: after lose from russian closed VU clan forever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
5.J^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 2111
Points : 2668
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm

Shadow, if he didn't upload this 'cut' video with shows him as Pro-Wannabe, he would start feeling that irritating itch in his ass, due to the extreme 'uncut' rape Stylish uploaded of him.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Vipe[R] on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:45 pm

Kek.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3192
Points : 3853
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Shadow, if he didn't upload this 'cut' video with shows him as Pro-Wannabe, he would start feeling that irritating itch in his ass, due to the extreme 'uncut' rape Stylish uploaded of him.
Imao thunder anyone can make anything happen in a video, my advice would be to keep calm and let them be Razz that's no harm done to KF.
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 930
Points : 1234
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 70
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:13 pm

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh baby, dildos are not to be used for raping purposes.
Lol 
Btw nice repa  
Pro Very Happy

Pro? Roflmao

More like Pro-Wannabe puncher, cuts showing bich.
loool i can see your face from here xDDDDD Embarassed
Thunder stop doubling posting pls & accept it , This video For Newbie's who thoght you something worth but acaully you not , am pretty sure you dont watch the video & its not "cut" its Duel's , its your choise to deal with it or crying more .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: nice repa  
Pro Very Happy
Make it spread , Share it with your friend's , show them some real motovation .


Last edited by Lahham^ on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:43 pm

haha nice
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:21 pm

Lahham what editor you use can you PM me?

Oh yeah, almost forgot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's some nice motivation for you and your clan.


This channel features some of inspiration taken from you too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 930
Points : 1234
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 70
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by BigBossSnake on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Sorry lahham but i dont like that video i cant even stand watching it.
avatar
BigBossSnake
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1009
Points : 1327
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-07-19
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Guest on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:13 pm

btw @Lahham^ use sony vegas pro 13 and render your videos in 1080p60
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:31 am

Cold wrote:Lahham what editor you use can you PM me?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
i already PMed you Very Happy
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by VenomSnake on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:05 am

What is the point of Fighting? ..When it is just a Game and an unofficial Mod.
avatar
VenomSnake
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 221
Points : 303
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-09-29
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by ☆ Warne[R] ☆ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:58 am

DiceX wrote:So all you are trying to do is KF rapes and you get failed everytime?
avatar
☆ Warne[R] ☆
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 655
Points : 724
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2017-02-16
Age : 16
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:39 am

Cold wrote:Lahham what editor you use can you PM me?

Oh yeah, almost forgot [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here's some nice motivation for you and your clan.


This channel features some of inspiration taken from you too.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i can pm you too ;v

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4775
Points : 5659
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:56 am

Nice 'cuts' Lahham, However, we can clearly see who the 'Pro-Wannabe' is, in this 'un-cut' video.



Enjoy pls.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 5.J^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:14 am

Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy


Last edited by Shadow.Jack^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
[15:42] <@VW5_Echo> [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: after lose from russian closed VU clan forever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
5.J^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 2111
Points : 2668
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:20 am

Basically, He 'tries' to make Stylish's rape video, but fails hard everytime. Therefore, has to show cuts. Stylish showed a un-cut video where Lahham got raped, which proves that Lahham is just 'Pro-Wannabe' He thinks he can rape Stylish but he can't.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:14 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 5.J^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

_______________________________________
[15:42] <@VW5_Echo> [NYB]HONEY_SINGH: after lose from russian closed VU clan forever.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Click here to visit my youtube channel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Click here to visit UF clan forums.
avatar
5.J^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 2111
Points : 2668
Reputation : 50
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Earth.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:28 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

acually stylish one of my victim's , he is not the only one reported by me , i owned most of KF member's & why not uploading worth motovation video ?
also am not anoyed cuz i already posted thunder/stylish ownage before

1) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  
2) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
4) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ofc from your side you will think am fight your clan but acually i posted for other's too & i enjoyed it alot , its became habit for me ,  so you mind ?
and about  " Pavonis's Report " i already knew that he dont have enough by recommending him to get better quality & i mention that i will let high admin's to deal with it .

you forget my pr0/Unexpected Report [Accepted] ?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
after my pr0 report many player's disapointed as well from stylish & how he played unfair by hack , there is no F*cking exeuse's to use that rare hack & dont try to fix "stylish image" for other's , i have 4/6 subscribe's on my channel but stylish video got my best view's , holy shit! , how proud i am to post something i like/enjoy , i didnt do any such of effort's for him , simply i did my duty as well  Wink

also i found myself Owning your clan(including you)  , that's all , from my side its worth to upload Collective Ownage on One video , from my side i owned  KF member's & i dont fear anyone , if you want me to add your ownage to video then i have no problem , but your's not worth & am not intrested on you since you not worth guy .

and about " haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore ...." , acually you are wrong , my channel became more better since i posted attractive video's , check my view's too , i saw even stranger's Replyed on it lol , so keep calm i got many fan's to watch my video's else than KF clan (Some/counted member's) .


Last edited by Lahham^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:30 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

All haters of Stylish are in EK?

or

All EKs are haters of Stylish?

Please refer to them by names and not by clan name because by that you are blamming other innocent people.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:31 am

Lahham, your video can't be referred to as 'ownage' it can only be referred to nothing other than 'cuts' if you want to see real ownage. Here you go, uncut video.



Its obvious you're just a 'Pro-Wannabe'

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lahham, your video can't be referred to as 'ownage' it can only be referred to nothing other than 'cuts' if you want to see real ownage. Here you go, uncut video.

Its obvious you're just a 'Pro-Wannabe'
am pretty sure you dont watch my collective Ownage on your clan , the funny part that you dont have anything for me but i have thing's/history for you even i was not that inrested to post your ownage before , what if i was inrested before ? , srry if i dont show/post your video/fact & who you are  ,  check this out week's ago .





you know why i posted your ownage before ? cuz you always talking bulshit's & no one will convince you that you wrong , i can make you shuting up by post some fact's about you & how pr0 you are , its not worthless to post Co-leader Ownage , why not ?
tip to you & your bro (vk.Dark) , as you both have low skill's dont interfere on issue not your level , thank's xD

#PeaceOnYou


Last edited by Lahham^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:43 am

Lol, we all know who has low skills, that Lahham oversmart idiot, Pro-Wannabe who got ownt by me many times. The one who got lucky once when I had a broken mouse, but has been getting ownt by me hard after that daily.

Anyway, it's clear you are ignoring the fact that Stylish raped the F*ck out of you and it was a uncut video, so you didn't have a video to defend yourself, therefore, you posted cuts like a coward.

Anyways, topic locked to avoid further spam and useless arguments.

But Lahham, remember one thing, you're a 'Pro-Wannabe' and you always will be. You can't show anything except cuts.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5093
Points : 5633
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol, we all know who has low skills, that Lahham oversmart idiot, Pro-Wannabe who got ownt by me many times. The one who got lucky once when I had a broken mouse, but has been getting ownt by me hard after that daily.

Anyway, it's clear you are ignoring the fact that Stylish raped the F*ck out of you and it was a uncut video, so you didn't have a video to defend yourself, therefore, you posted cuts like a coward.

Anyways, topic locked to avoid further spam and useless arguments.

But Lahham, remember one thing, you're a 'Pro-Wannabe' and you always will be. You can't show anything except cuts.

You're the one who took this post as offensive and started the argument:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just a bunch of cuts lol, Pro-Wannabe I guess. Trying to try his hardest by posting cuts due to the rapes he received by Stylish and other KF's recently. Poor kid.

Rather than locking it to win the verbal fight against Lahham, just stop taking this stuff so seriously. Cold is also from KF, but he didn't find this as offensive and gave a good statement that this post doesn't affect your clan in any way so no need to continue fighting.

Topic is unlocked and I request both Lahham and Thunder to stop these useless arguements because we don't want to have to lock general discussion topics just because two people start fighting.

And Thunder, please take mature actions next time and don't show abuse of admin power.

PS: Thunder I don't want to start a fight with you, just unlocked this topic and request you two to be calm, so if you start attacking me here I will just ignore because I'm mature enough to not go to the other's level and start fights and I hope your mature enough to understand my message rather than take it as an insult which it is not.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:33 pm

I wont say anything After KrolzZz & 4k Reply , its enough & Understandable & clear & Useful , its my topic & stay away from it , you already replyed and that's enough , i am sharing this topic with other's not with you , i have all the right's to share other's my lubly video's & dont abused your power by locking it , kindly ignore/stay away/fkk off .

always mading embarrassment for himself , am pretty sure thunder wont listen to you guy's & post more worthLess reply's , am done with him , let's see if he will keep spam or just stay away .

#FailLock


Last edited by Lahham^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Vipe[R] on Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:25 pm

Lmfao LahhamHD rofl copy of zereul.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3192
Points : 3853
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by SiGNaL on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

All haters of Stylish are in EK?

or

All EKs are haters of Stylish?


Please refer to them by names and not by clan name because by that you are blamming other innocent people.

LOL, your post made me laugh jack Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DexterMorgan wrote:lag+aimbot don't work too well when the other party is moving fast
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1004
Points : 1146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:18 pm

Who/why deleted my post? ._.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4775
Points : 5659
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who/why deleted my post? ._.

i want you to post it again , its your choice to let him editing/deleting it as i already reported for it , thunder removed his last reply & pretty sure removed your's .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:27 pm

Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who/why deleted my post? ._.

i want you to post it again , its your choice to let him editing/deleting it as i already reported for it , thunder removed his last reply & pretty sure removed your's .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guess angel did xd so i wont post again it until the one who delted it tell me why xd

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4775
Points : 5659
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Who/why deleted my post? ._.

i want you to post it again , its your choice to let him editing/deleting it as i already reported for it , thunder removed his last reply & pretty sure removed your's .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guess angel did xd so i wont post again it until the one who delted it tell me why xd
where from you brought that Rule/Thing ? you invented that ?
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

All haters of Stylish are in EK?

or

All EKs are haters of Stylish?


Please refer to them by names and not by clan name because by that you are blamming other innocent people.

LOL, your post made me laugh jack Razz

Quoting me and referring to Jack? xdd

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

All haters of Stylish are in EK?

or

All EKs are haters of Stylish?


Please refer to them by names and not by clan name because by that you are blamming other innocent people.

LOL, your post made me laugh jack Razz

Quoting me and referring to Jack? xdd

you made signal look bad ;V

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4775
Points : 5659
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Vipe[R] on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmfao LahhamHD rofl copy of zereul.
No answer lahham?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3192
Points : 3853
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmfao LahhamHD rofl copy of zereul.
No answer lahham?
lol i dont saw your's , simply i liked the way/style he typed it! Where is the defect?
for what you need this Title Investigation ?
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 47. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:43 am

Nice video tho.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 2855
Points : 3028
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lmfao LahhamHD rofl copy of zereul.
No answer lahham?

File copyright violation case so Lahham go to jail. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by HuNTeR^ on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lahham, your video can't be referred to as 'ownage' it can only be referred to nothing other than 'cuts' if you want to see real ownage. Here you go, uncut video.



Its obvious you're just a 'Pro-Wannabe'

This is the Nice video uncut
avatar
HuNTeR^
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 567
Points : 603
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2017-01-21
Age : 18
Location : At Dadu.

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by SiGNaL on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Lahham^ wrote:
Shadow.Jack^ wrote:What was the need to make this long and crapy video?Why can't you ignore if stylish and thunder are your enemies?
its about motovation & for peaple who fear Hacker's Other's Like them ,  It gives the reason for people's actions, desires, and needs , why not ?
In the work goal context the psychological factors stimulating the people’s behaviour can be -
- desire for better
- success
- recognition
- team work, etc
- When needs are satisfied, the satisfaction or accomplishment of goals.
- A stimulus in which needs have to be aroused

also i always share my videos on forum & i posted before Kf duel's , so dont be mad cuz its your clan , if you dont knew what motovation is then start Googling it .

I'm not talking about your motivation topic,neither I'm intersted on it.Also,I'm not going only to my clan.I have just asked a question,what was the need to create this video and keep abusing about same thing?It clearly shows that you can't control your mind and can't have patience because you were being annoyed by getting denied of Pavonis's report and you wanted to prove stylish again as a Hacker but you were failed to prove it,so you have created this video for your revenge.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know that here everyone has rights to create his duel video and post it here,but it is not fair to keep following and tracking them and keep creating his rape video to make him annoy. We know that stylish used wall-hack and he got punished and he is well awared now.But that's not fair to keep tracking him and making him annoy.But ofcourse,if he has been caughted using hacks,you can definitely report him because you have rights to report him.It's better to ignore stylish instead of want to do something shit against him.
Only EKs and haters of stylish would love to watch this video,rest everyone will ignore it because cutting and pasting in the video won't show the motivation. Very Happy

How is this in any way related to EK?

I'm referring to those EK members who hates stylish and our clan.

All haters of Stylish are in EK?

or

All EKs are haters of Stylish?


Please refer to them by names and not by clan name because by that you are blamming other innocent people.

LOL, your post made me laugh jack Razz

Quoting me and referring to Jack? xdd

LOL no, I have same thing to ask him or anyone who insult whole clan for no reason Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DexterMorgan wrote:lag+aimbot don't work too well when the other party is moving fast
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1004
Points : 1146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:44 am

Look let me just answer this question honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

My dream is to become a VO member, Strive at drivebys, vehicle protection, death evasion and literally make lame excuses. I hope anyone can make my dream come true, just need to find out VO forums which was rather hard to find. @judesharp can you help me pls, (I will give you 2 million plus additional recruitment fees of 5 Million)
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 930
Points : 1234
Reputation : -6
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 70
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by SiGNaL on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:46 am

Cold wrote:Look let me just answer this question honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

My dream is to become a VO member, Strive at drivebys, vehicle protection, death evasion and literally make lame excuses. I hope anyone can make my dream come true, just need to find out VO forums which was rather hard to find. @judesharp can you help me pls, (I will give you 2 million plus additional recruitment fees of 5 Million)

me too Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DexterMorgan wrote:lag+aimbot don't work too well when the other party is moving fast
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1004
Points : 1146
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Desi on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:46 am

Cold wrote:Look let me just answer this question honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

My dream is to become a VO member, Strive at drivebys, vehicle protection, death evasion and literally make lame excuses. I hope anyone can make my dream come true, just need to find out VO forums which was rather hard to find. @judesharp can you help me pls, (I will give you 2 million plus additional recruitment fees of 5 Million)
DENIED
Meet more VO's.
avatar
Desi
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 459
Points : 510
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-05-31
Age : 20
Location : PLANET F2

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by 4K. on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:58 am

Cold wrote:Look let me just answer this question honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

My dream is to become a VO member, Strive at drivebys, vehicle protection, death evasion and literally make lame excuses. I hope anyone can make my dream come true, just need to find out VO forums which was rather hard to find. @judesharp can you help me pls, (I will give you 2 million plus additional recruitment fees of 5 Million)

You need f1 and veh hp hack for it, if you don't have it then you'll be provided with it when your application is accepted.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5314
Points : 5613
Reputation : 73
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Cold wrote:Look let me just answer this question honestly from the bottom of my heart.

Motivation 2017 - Who Do You Want To Be?

My dream is to become a VO member, Strive at drivebys, vehicle protection, death evasion and literally make lame excuses. I hope anyone can make my dream come true, just need to find out VO forums which was rather hard to find. @judesharp can you help me pls, (I will give you 2 million plus additional recruitment fees of 5 Million)

me too Razz
+1 !
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1135
Points : 1494
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum