Latest topics
» KS CLAN REOPENED
by Gokussj4 Yesterday at 11:58 pm

» rainbow selling two cars - PCJ & Glider
by ZidaneIX Yesterday at 11:08 pm

» Top good Players
by ZidaneIX Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» I'll be back in few days.
by UF.Kali Yesterday at 9:59 pm

» Selling Cheetah
by UF.Kali Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Selling Prop 5
by [EK]Arnold^ Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» YOU ASKED FOR THIS
by [EK]Arnold^ Yesterday at 8:01 pm

» BEST GAMING CLAN ON EARTH
by HaseeB^ Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» Any 8+ admin?
by JacKsoN^ Yesterday at 6:08 pm

» NK - Naughty Killers
by JacKsoN^ Yesterday at 5:17 pm

» Thanx to all
by Dark|R|aZoR^ Yesterday at 5:16 pm

» [N&S Americans] Solar Eclipse
by Dark|R|aZoR^ Yesterday at 5:15 pm

» Why this to me ?
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» [Closed] ZAiM - UNBAN appeal
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 1:36 pm

» Demolition Man Mission (No Damage)
by VK.Duke Yesterday at 12:26 pm

Top posters
MaSoN^ (5635)
 
4K. (5493)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5121)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (4927)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (3988)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3462)
 
Vipe[R] (3273)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3204)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3163)
 

Statistics
We have 857 registered users
The newest registered user is TheFaze15

Our users have posted a total of 108872 messages in 7136 subjects
August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21


Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:45 am

Dear Crystal , you are the only one who always quoting on my  simple "Spelling errors" , am not against you , but Am sure Thunder_bird Issue  related to you , Check this out :

(1)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(2)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

you see ? same Reaction/behavior's although trying to cover up with your fake "spell" , even i dont have enough proof's but my reason's  logical's , no one behave with me like you else than you and thunder_bird  ,  but i will try my best to prove my theory , am already made some doubt's here about you (AtLeast) , in the end we should post some fact's and Traitors (Insubordination) , many believe in this Theory and that's enough for me , consider this what ever you want , its my opinion and should respect it , i have all the rights to To "express my views " , right ? am already posted theory and am work on it , am simply Fed up from Your "Covering Up" , not more .

Theory Link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#KeepCoveringUpThunderCrystal
#AlmostProved
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1139
Points : 1498
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:39 pm

He is not Thunder_Bird.

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5635
Points : 6360
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 14
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is not Thunder_Bird.
its your opinion , you can believe or not the theory , I give you completly freedom to reply from your side , this topic not asking you " iz this thunder bird ? " , i just added another proof not more as am working on my theory , i always posting accusation's with valid reason's/proof's .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1139
Points : 1498
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm

Come on. If you find any proof of me being thunder bird that
1. I can test
2. is unforgeable
3. is definite
then I'll give you $20m.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3204
Points : 3658
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:42 pm

I was thinking the same about that word "Replay" so im thunder_bord D:

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4927
Points : 5854
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by 4K. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Come on. If you find any proof of me being thunder bird that
1. I can test
2. is unforgeable
3. is definite
then I'll give you $20m.

I'll give $40m to you to accept you're Thunder_bird, $20m nothing. Razz

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5493
Points : 5801
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Luckshya on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:25 pm

flake ia thunder bird, he just told me after giving him $1(bhiksha)
[EK]Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:He is not Thunder_Bird.
its your opinion , you can believe or not the theory , I give you completly freedom to reply from your side , this topic not asking you " iz this thunder bird ? " , i just added another proof not more as am working on my theory , i always posting accusation's with valid reason's/proof's .
Your theory "sucks" dude, i can guarantee you dont get any marks in theory. I can make some video lessons to make you improve your theory.
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1181
Points : 1486
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:46 pm

He is Thunder_Bird Because I know thunder_Bird since 7/8 months

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1468
Points : 1696
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 18
Location : In My Dreams

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Luckshya on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:47 pm

[A]siyan^ wrote:He is Thunder_Bird Because I know thunder_Bird since 7/8 months
Theory ?? Question Question
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1181
Points : 1486
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[A]siyan^ wrote:He is Thunder_Bird Because I know thunder_Bird since 7/8 months
Theory ?? Question Question

sarcasm xd

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4927
Points : 5854
Reputation : 85
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : e_e secret.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Luckshya on Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[A]siyan^ wrote:He is Thunder_Bird Because I know thunder_Bird since 7/8 months
Theory ?? Question Question

sarcasm xd
haha yes xd

[EK]Lahham^ wrote:Dear Crystal , you are the only one who always quoting on my  simple "Spelling errors" , am not against you , but Am sure Thunder_bird Issue  related to you ,
you see ? same Reaction/behavior's although trying to cover up with your fake "spell" , even i dont have enough proof's but my reason's  logical's , no one behave with me like you else than you and thunder_bird  ,  but i will try my best to prove my theory 0]ME: oho theory ?? Question  Question ]], am already made some doubt's here about you (AtLeast) , in the end we should post some fact's and Traitors (Insubordination) , many believe in this Theory and that's enough for me , consider this what ever you want , its my opinion and should respect it , i have all the rights to To "express my views " , right ? am already posted theory and am work on it , am simply Fed up from Your "Covering Up" , not more .

Theory Link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#KeepCoveringUpThunderCrystal
#AlmostProved
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1181
Points : 1486
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:27 pm

Also Thunder_Bird and Crystal was playing at same time before like a month.

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5635
Points : 6360
Reputation : 47
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 14
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Sha|R|abI^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[A]siyan^ wrote:He is Thunder_Bird Because I know thunder_Bird since 7/8 months
Theory ?? Question Question

sarcasm xd
haha yes xd

[EK]Lahham^ wrote:Dear Crystal , you are the only one who always quoting on my  simple "Spelling errors" , am not against you , but Am sure Thunder_bird Issue  related to you ,
you see ? same Reaction/behavior's although trying to cover up with your fake "spell" , even i dont have enough proof's but my reason's  logical's , no one behave with me like you else than you and thunder_bird  ,  but i will try my best to prove my theory 0]ME: oho theory ?? Question  Question ]], am already made some doubt's here about you (AtLeast) , in the end we should post some fact's and Traitors (Insubordination) , many believe in this Theory and that's enough for me , consider this what ever you want , its my opinion and should respect it , i have all the rights to To "express my views " , right ? am already posted theory and am work on it , am simply Fed up from Your "Covering Up" , not more .

Theory Link :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#KeepCoveringUpThunderCrystal
#AlmostProved
I mean he iz not crystal he iz another player

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Sha|R|abI^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff
Posts : 1468
Points : 1696
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2016-07-26
Age : 18
Location : In My Dreams

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by HaseeB^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:49 pm

I know thunder_bird he is good friend of mine i have saw bird and flake at same time i have video as proof when razacharan was in duel with bird named Trolli99 and flake was playing also.....i cna prove it....

_______________________________________
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/19]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 438
Points : 472
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 18
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Sorry for the bad grammar. I wanted to write this fast.

Killerlaham, I Think you're on to something. I also think Thunder_Bird is playing a role. The reason why I Think that is because his personality and his knowledge is inconsistent. For example: He claimed once that he didn't know "anything about scripting", then Another time he is discussing assembly code. His English is also some times really bad, almost like he is doing that on purpose and other times he is correcting people and playing grammar nazi.

Thunder_Bird definitely appears to be playing a role and the fact that he is very inconsistent with his character, makes it seem like he has other roles that he is playing as well.

I do however not think CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird. Let me explain why:
- CrystalBlue has been around for at least 4 years, there is nothing in the 0.3 database files or the previous database files that ties him to thunder_Bird, No IP match, no alias match that is Close to anything near thunder_Bird. Is Crystal really this smart and have he played this role for 4 years? It's possible, but I don't think so. There is bound to be some link. Note: I haven't checked all the database files maybe 30-50 %.

I'll be very honest here I am a good liar. There is a lie I've told you guys for 4 years, it's not a big one to be honest. It's mostly a privacy lie. Nobody here knows the lie, but I tell you. There is one link from the past that will expose this lie. But since nobdy suspects me yet, they won't think to look for it.

- If CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird it would also mean that 4k is CrystalBlue. 4k has the role of honesty, if he says that CrystalBlue was playing at the same time as Thunder_Bird and that he saw it. It can only mean that 4k is CrystalBlue or that CrystalBlue is not Thunder_Bird. I am pretty sure I've seen 4k play at the same time as CrystalBlue, which means that they can't be the same person. It's also possible that 4k lied, but I personally don't want to Believe that.

That's all I can say for now.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 3988
Points : 5477
Reputation : 97
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by 4K. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry for the bad grammar. I wanted to write this fast.

Killerlaham, I Think you're on to something. I also think Thunder_Bird is playing a role. The reason why I Think that is because his personality and his knowledge is inconsistent. For example: He claimed once that he didn't know "anything about scripting", then Another time he is discussing assembly code. His English is also some times really bad, almost like he is doing that on purpose and other times he is correcting people and playing grammar nazi.

Thunder_Bird definitely appears to be playing a role and the fact that he is very inconsistent with his character, makes it seem like he has other roles that he is playing as well.

I do however not think CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird. Let me explain why:
- CrystalBlue has been around for at least 4 years, there is nothing in the 0.3 database files or the previous database files that ties him to thunder_Bird, No IP match, no alias match that is Close to anything near thunder_Bird. Is Crystal really this smart and have he played this role for 4 years? It's possible, but I don't think so. There is bound to be some link. Note: I haven't checked all the database files maybe 30-50 %.

I'll be very honest here I am a good liar. There is a lie I've told you guys for 4 years, it's not a big one to be honest. It's mostly a privacy lie. Nobody here knows the lie, but I tell you. There is one link from the past that will expose this lie. But since nobdy suspects me yet, they won't think to look for it.

- If CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird it would also mean that 4k is CrystalBlue. 4k has the role of honesty, if he says that CrystalBlue was playing at the same time as Thunder_Bird and that he saw it. It can only mean that 4k is CrystalBlue or that CrystalBlue is not Thunder_Bird. I am pretty sure I've seen 4k play at the same time as CrystalBlue, which means that they can't be the same person. It's also possible that 4k lied, but I personally don't want to Believe that.

That's all I can say for now.

Well I can't say much about Crystal, but I can say that he can easily be playing at the same time as Thunder_bird and still be both players and can have different IPs and clean aliases.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5493
Points : 5801
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Lahhami^ on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry for the bad grammar. I wanted to write this fast.

Killerlaham, I Think you're on to something. I also think Thunder_Bird is playing a role. The reason why I Think that is because his personality and his knowledge is inconsistent. For example: He claimed once that he didn't know "anything about scripting", then Another time he is discussing assembly code. His English is also some times really bad, almost like he is doing that on purpose and other times he is correcting people and playing grammar nazi.

Thunder_Bird definitely appears to be playing a role and the fact that he is very inconsistent with his character, makes it seem like he has other roles that he is playing as well.


I do however not think CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird. Let me explain why:
- CrystalBlue has been around for at least 4 years, there is nothing in the 0.3 database files or the previous database files that ties him to thunder_Bird, No IP match, no alias match that is Close to anything near thunder_Bird. Is Crystal really this smart and have he played this role for 4 years? It's possible, but I don't think so. There is bound to be some link. Note: I haven't checked all the database files maybe 30-50 %.

I'll be very honest here I am a good liar. There is a lie I've told you guys for 4 years, it's not a big one to be honest. It's mostly a privacy lie. Nobody here knows the lie, but I tell you. There is one link from the past that will expose this lie. But since nobdy suspects me yet, they won't think to look for it.

- If CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird it would also mean that 4k is CrystalBlue. 4k has the role of honesty, if he says that CrystalBlue was playing at the same time as Thunder_Bird and that he saw it. It can only mean that 4k is CrystalBlue or that CrystalBlue is not Thunder_Bird. I am pretty sure I've seen 4k play at the same time as CrystalBlue, which means that they can't be the same person. It's also possible that 4k lied, but I personally don't want to Believe that.
That's all I can say for now.
i have valid Reason's to accusse crystal that he iz thunder_bird and i already posted those reason's (many) , but you focus on the negative view ,not positive view ,  what if he Impersonating Thunder_bird character ? it could be that he Impersonating inactive player , Thunder_bird invaded Vk server recently yea ? for someone like crystal its easy to cover up by changing vpn's(ip's) ,etc , he can easily be playing at the same time as Thunder_bird and still be both players and can have different IPs and clean aliases. if he making change's on spelling that not mean he iz not him ,  i remmeber one time that crystal successed to cover up or let's say that i saw him covering up before , when Chuck Norris post on Flake-report that he used alias for Crystal  which proved that he broke rule's on another server , he edit Chuck Norris reply and it said that Chuck Norris used alias for Crystal and it was Ek.sora , but  i guess crystal covered up by edit .
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

in the end , i am sure that there iz relationship between Crystal & thunder_bird , it could be himself/brother/friend , recapitulation for everything , Thunder_bird Action's/Issue Related to CrystalBlue , That's all I can say for now.
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1139
Points : 1498
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Luckshya on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sorry for the bad grammar. I wanted to write this fast.
- If CrystalBlue is Thunder_Bird it would also mean that 4k is CrystalBlue. 4k has the role of honesty, if he says that CrystalBlue was playing at the same time as Thunder_Bird and that he saw it. It can only mean that 4k is CrystalBlue or that CrystalBlue is not Thunder_Bird. I am pretty sure I've seen 4k play at the same time as CrystalBlue, which means that they can't be the same person. It's also possible that 4k lied, but I personally don't want to Believe that.

That's all I can say for now.
No lol, 4K and Flake both talk together on an app, I saw many times Flake getting raged due to 4K's rape but never saw 4K raged by Flake. Also, Flake sends $$ to 4K and 4k spends 5x times more money than Flake. So, 4K has black money while Flake doesn't.
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1181
Points : 1486
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by KAKAN on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Come on. If you find any proof of me being thunder bird that
1. I can test
2. is unforgeable
3. is definite
then I'll give you $20m.

I'll give $40m to you to accept you're Thunder_bird, $20m nothing. Razz
I'll kill you if you have $40m in real life XDDDDD
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:44 am

Laham and the rest. Read my post full post. I explain my opinions there. Is it easy to cover up a lie for 4 years laham without leaving any proof? I just gave you guys an example of it.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2288
Points : 4315
Reputation : 1386
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by 4K. on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Laham and the rest. Read my post full post. I explain my opinions there. Is it easy to cover up a lie for 4 years laham without leaving any proof? I just gave you guys an example of it.

Laham is saying there is no doubt they're two different people, but he saying that Thunder_bird went inactive for a long time so it's possible the current Thunder_bird is Crystal impersonating. And it's easy to keep a lie for years because no one doubts you, but since Laham has doubted him he has started breaking out of character and making some mistakes.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5493
Points : 5801
Reputation : 80
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by HaseeB^ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Laham and the rest. Read my post full post. I explain my opinions there. Is it easy to cover up a lie for 4 years laham without leaving any proof? I just gave you guys an example of it.

Laham is saying there is no doubt they're two different people, but he saying that Thunder_bird went inactive for a long time so it's possible the current Thunder_bird is Crystal impersonating. And it's easy to keep a lie for years because no one doubts you, but since Laham has doubted him he has started breaking out of character and making some mistakes.
No it's not i m sure coz Thunderbird is my best teammate and he is not flake coz there is dfference between talking of both and skillz flake use C-glitch and where-as bird use his own simple sliding way but too fast.Also bird knows mine old discussion and we discuss our matters daily so he can't be flak e as well..!Aslo i have video that shows bird and flake playing same time when bird came up with name of Trolli99 he told me that i m thunder_bird as a good friend....

_______________________________________
[url=https://servimg.com/view/19562821/19]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 438
Points : 472
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 18
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Laham and the rest. Read my post full post. I explain my opinions there. Is it easy to cover up a lie for 4 years laham without leaving any proof? I just gave you guys an example of it.

Laham is saying there is no doubt they're two different people, but he saying that Thunder_bird went inactive for a long time so it's possible the current Thunder_bird is Crystal impersonating. And it's easy to keep a lie for years because no one doubts you, but since Laham has doubted him he has started breaking out of character and making some mistakes.
thank's for clarify thing's here ,and other reply's unless here and i dont read it like lucky/other's..( we can't prevent spam on forum) , 4k already did recapitulation for everything , Dear crystal , beware next time when you reply cuz i knew every guy on forum and how he replay and provoke , you almost breaking out of character , there iz Censorship on you right now by me , lahham will never hide fact's , maybe one day you will be caught , i will post each mistake you did , remmeber that .

i request To lock topic to prevent forum spam/UnlessDiscussion with his Fan's .

avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1139
Points : 1498
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: Fail Cover Up(For my Theory)

Post by Rainbow Dash on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm

i Think crystal swore to angel in the name of allah and that he wasnt lying and that if crystal was lying he would allow harm to come to everyone he loved. if he did that then it cant be crystal, because crystal is very religious, unless he is lying about that too which is hard to Believe since crystal knows a lot about islam.

as laham said topic closed.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2684
Points : 3447
Reputation : 58
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum