Latest topics
» Stats Transfer - Killerco..!
by Los Today at 12:22 pm

» @Chuck Norris
by Los Today at 12:19 pm

» Bad Angel ;v
by Los Today at 12:17 pm

» [Denied] Admin Report- [EK]Signal
by ЧК. Today at 12:12 pm

» Report - (A)*(k)+(47)
by Killer frost^ Today at 11:19 am

» VCMP - LMS Event.
by SymBioTi[C]^ Today at 11:14 am

» Spree 6 with chainsaw (Hack claimed)
by Be[A]sT^ Today at 10:56 am

» Unban request
by Be[A]sT^ Today at 10:50 am

» Suggestion - Flood Control
by Ice_Blood Today at 10:32 am

» [Denied] Unban Request - We3da
by Dark_Abdo Today at 9:37 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - elproengd
by Dark_Abdo Today at 9:33 am

» [Accepted] player report - Javier_Montesinos
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:06 am

» Account pass reset applicaton
by SaMiR^ Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Suggestions
by Halo Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Bug - Treasurehunting
by Halo Yesterday at 9:03 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (6836)
 
MaSoN^ (6073)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5703)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5251)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4168)
 
IHateVCMP (3837)
 
Arnold^ (3702)
 
KAKAN (3507)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3488)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 1034 registered users
The newest registered user is harcoskerem

Our users have posted a total of 134583 messages in 9002 subjects
[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26


Hunting VS Stylish #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Score = 10-0 to hunting.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:05 pm

Nice duel
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Guys even I duel with hunt but didn't lose so badly I lost from him 10-6 if you guys dont beleive ask jack or ask hunting himself.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:31 pm

RIP stylish
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:40 pm

It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:09 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:14 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.

Ok pls, with or without aimbot and pro techniques pls? And, Angry pro or easy mode pls xdd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.

Ok pls, with or without aimbot and pro techniques pls? And, Angry pro or easy mode pls xdd
Ok pls but cheat engine allowed pls.

avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:21 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.

Ok pls, with or without aimbot and pro techniques pls? And, Angry pro or easy mode pls xdd
Ok pls but cheat engine allowed pls.


Me ban you pls, you no forget that me Level 9 pls xdd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by ZK_B on Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:50 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.
Peace now
avatar
ZK_B
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2690
Points : 3402
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere in universe.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Nice :v

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5703
Points : 6705
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:31 am


_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by HaseeB^ on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:30 am

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Man I didn't say you anything why are you fighting with me? I dont want to lose my another friend.

Because you always defend Hunting and call Stylish noob like you did on the first duel, which wasn't fair anyway. You are still my good friend. But Stylish isn't a noob, everyone calls him a noob and it's becoming so annoying man.
I didn't call him a noob hes now my friend too.

Ok pls, we lub pls? xd
Ok pls but we duel pls.
Peace now
I cri pls T_T the emotional speech between Thunder and Viper lead me to cry!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
HaseeB^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 663
Points : 731
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-10-06
Age : 18
Location : In your Heart and Mind......!

http://gamingworldbyhaseeb.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

All can do that .-.
Just recording all, then put his kills on a video, it looks you are pr0 and kill many times to him and he cant kill you :v thats nub thing

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5703
Points : 6705
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

All can do that .-.
Just recording all, then put his kills on a video, it looks you are pr0 and kill many times to him and he cant kill you :v thats nub thing

I don't think you know who Noori is, he is one of the biggest pro players in all of VC:MP, He isn't a noob.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by 47. on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 3009
Points : 3188
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:15 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.

Don't reply to who pls xd
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

All can do that .-.
Just recording all, then put his kills on a video, it looks you are pr0 and kill many times to him and he cant kill you :v thats nub thing

I don't think you know who Noori is, he is one of the biggest pro players in all of VC:MP, He isn't a noob.

mm :v maybe hes not noob, but thats noob thing as i said :v

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5703
Points : 6705
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by 47. on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.

Don't reply to who pls xd
The Sweaper. xD

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 3009
Points : 3188
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by ZK_B on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

All can do that .-.
Just recording all, then put his kills on a video, it looks you are pr0 and kill many times to him and he cant kill you :v thats nub thing

I don't think you know who Noori is, he is one of the biggest pro players in all of VC:MP, He isn't a noob.

mm :v maybe hes not noob, but thats noob thing as i said :v
No one can beat Noori,also he is proest in shotgun.
avatar
ZK_B
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2690
Points : 3402
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere in universe.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by [VF]Peter on Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:48 am

Is he Stylish? :v
avatar
[VF]Peter
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 340
Points : 356
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-13
Age : 20
Location : Viet Nam

http://..klkkglf,mrllg6mlm,mlfgglbh

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:35 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.
Suk mi dik hitman?
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by 47. on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:24 am

Vipe[R] wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.
Suk mi dik hitman?
Nice try.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
47.
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri
Posts : 3009
Points : 3188
Reputation : 32
Join date : 2015-02-21
Age : 16
Location : In Your heart.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by IHateVCMP on Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:38 am

Hitman_47 wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:
Hitman_47 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's obvious that Stylish let him. You can tell because in first duel, where Hunting used bug and Stylish had mouse problems, Stylish still killed him 12 times. So it's obvious that Stylish let him. Stylish even said himself that he let Hunting because he was crying like a baby. And for those who don't know, Stylish and Hunting had two more duels before this one, Stylish won both and Hunting started crying. So Stylish let him win one. I know obviously HunTinG's ass lickers won't believe me. And if you don't, go F*ck yourself. I don't care about your opinions.

Stylish will post HunTinG's rape video tonight. I will link it here as soon as he does.

Btw, one of the duels, I was an eye witness to. It took place just 2 mins before the one Hunting recorded, Stylish won 11-6. I don't know about other duel before that since I wasn't in server at that time. But I know Stylish won both, he recorded. He will upload it tonight as I said.

Btw, Viper. Don't forget. Stylish has your rape too. The only reason he didn't upload yet was for 2 reasons, you begged him not to. And I told him not to because you are my friend. But if you want to cause conflict. I will tell him to upload.
Don't Reply to him. He's just a piece of shit. And want to Rage us all by posting such videos in which he isn't related in any way.
Suk mi dik hitman?
Nice try.
STFU now.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Hunting VS Stylish #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum