Top posters
MaSoN^ (5414)
 
4K. (5312)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5092)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (4767)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (3949)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3405)
 
Vipe[R] (3192)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3164)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3163)
 

Statistics
We have 831 registered users
The newest registered user is Zwirek

Our users have posted a total of 104304 messages in 6874 subjects
July updates - Patch 3.6.1, questions and the future

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:40 pm by Chuck Norris

Hey guys just wanted to give you my updates.

Patch 3.6.1
I've made a few content updates for this one, but mostly it is bug fixes and the anti hack system. I have improved the old anti hack system making it harder to be detected if you're not hacking. For example if you are on a vehicle and shooting, and stuff like that, you don't get detected. I've also added prevention for some other hacks that might make playing on the server less fun for the hackers. I can't promise that all types of hacks will be prevented, but the more add I to the system the less hacks work, eventually most of them should be prevented. But it is up to samir ullah, if he can find a way to get around my detections. If he does I'll just keep adding more detections.

There is also some other things that will be added that was missing in patch 3.6, but none of you have noticed it yet and hopefully you will not notice it Before I release patch 3.6.1. When will it be released? I've tested the anti hack system …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 36

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 6:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:54 pm by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Topic(s) Of the Month, (July & August 2016)

Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:27 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4474-topics-of-the-month-may-june-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

Topic(s) Of the Month, (May & June 2016)

Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:52 pm by =KF=Thunder^

Note for this month:Hello Guys, I hereby, Sincerely Apologise towards all of you for being so late with this topic, I intended to post it much earlier than this but I was really busy with other stuff such as studies etc.. also, my laziness got the better of me Razz Therefore, I apologise once again!

Previous Topics of the Month-
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4005-topics-of-the-month-march-april-2016, (Just incase you missed them),


Important/must read/must reply topic's
- http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t3201-every-admin-reply-schedule-when-you-play

Decision topic
- No decision topic(s) this month.

News topic


Community updates


[ Full reading ]

Comments: 35

November 2016 Updates - When patch 3.4 will be released + Future updates.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:28 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.4
Patch 3.4 needs a lot of testing and too be honest I have been very lazy testing it. Testing is the worst part for me and this is a thing that requires so much testing. I won't make an official release date, but I feel like I am getting Close to finishing testing it. I will probably release it next weekend, but it might take more than that.

The future updates
I am frankly tired of making big systems that can mess up so many things without proper testing, that I am probably from the Point forward only going to focus on improving, fixing and adding minor things. I have said that many times, but now it seems like that's how it's going to be. I have scripted this server for a very long time and I think we can't really ask for more big things that needs to be added. We can Always add new systems, but for the future I am going to focus on adding minor things instead. Which means that patch 4.x will just have to wait. I will start on it when I feel like it.

Maybe Crystal can help …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13


[Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:31 am

Your in-game name: [EK]Signal
Date the bug occured: Most of the time
The command the bug belongs to: After /acduel and /proploc
Description of the bug:
1. Sometimes you spawn at your default spawn loc when you are supposed to spawn at duel loc, and the only way to get back to your opponent is by running to his loc or by /kill cmd but it gives the oponent an extra score(its not sure that you will be spawned at duel loc in the next spawn).

2.It occurs in the custom property too, sometimes when you die in the prop you re spawn at your default spawn loc, to spawn at the right proploc, you have to type /proploc x again (This bug causes to spawn in the prop without spawn protection)
Screenshots you took: N/A

Signed by: [EK]Signal

_______________________________________


DexterMorgan wrote:lag+aimbot don't work too well when the other party is moving fast
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1002
Points : 1144
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:09 am

Signed by me too Razz pls xd

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4767
Points : 5651
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Without internet in my house.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:22 am

It's due to your lag. To explain it you, when you spawn a function is called named OnPlayerSpawn.¨

In onplayerspawned I do player.Pos = POSITION HERE

I don't know how it really works but basically if you lag too much the server will for some reason Think you're still on the spawn screen when you spawn and therefor teleport your spawn screen character, which means you yourself won't be teleported.

I have normal ping and internet Connection for playing an online game. Some of you guys don't have that and only have like 1 mb, which isn't much. I can't really do anything about this other than delaying the teleportion when you spawn to 3-5 seconds and that would annoy the rest.

I can add a duel command for returning to the spawn screen, probably. I'll look into it.

How often does this happen?
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2159
Points : 4162
Reputation : 1385
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:05 am

So signal lagger :v

but now it happen so much, so can you check it, only for clear the doubts Razz

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4767
Points : 5651
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Without internet in my house.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 am

@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:So signal lagger :v

but now it happen so much, so can you check it, only for clear the doubts Razz

I Always do, but how often is "much". Would you say that it happens every 2 spawns, 3 spawns, 5 or more than that?
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2159
Points : 4162
Reputation : 1385
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by Vipe[R] on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:12 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:It's due to your lag. To explain it you, when you spawn a function is called named OnPlayerSpawn.¨

In onplayerspawned I do player.Pos = POSITION HERE

I don't know how it really works but basically if you lag too much the server will for some reason Think you're still on the spawn screen when you spawn and therefor teleport your spawn screen character, which means you yourself won't be teleported.

I have normal ping and internet Connection for playing an online game. Some of you guys don't have that and only have like 1 mb, which isn't much. I can't really do anything about this other than delaying the teleportion when you spawn to 3-5 seconds and that would annoy the rest.

I can add a duel command for returning to the spawn screen, probably. I'll look into it.

How often does this happen?
Listen its not due to lag i never lag what happens is i send duel req to my friend and somebody comes and driveby's me and when im not spawned he accept's the req and the duel get's bugged.

_______________________________________


avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3192
Points : 3853
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:17 am

@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:It's due to your lag. To explain it you, when you spawn a function is called named OnPlayerSpawn.¨

In onplayerspawned I do player.Pos = POSITION HERE

I don't know how it really works but basically if you lag too much the server will for some reason Think you're still on the spawn screen when you spawn and therefor teleport your spawn screen character, which means you yourself won't be teleported.

I have normal ping and internet Connection for playing an online game. Some of you guys don't have that and only have like 1 mb, which isn't much. I can't really do anything about this other than delaying the teleportion when you spawn to 3-5 seconds and that would annoy the rest.

I can add a duel command for returning to the spawn screen, probably. I'll look into it.

How often does this happen?
Listen its not due to lag i never lag what happens is i send duel req to my friend and somebody comes and driveby's me and when im not spawned he accept's the req and the duel get's bugged.

If that's what happens, then yes that can be true. But krlozz claims it happens "all" the time and I assumed he meant spawning inside the duel itself.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2159
Points : 4162
Reputation : 1385
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by Vipe[R] on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:18 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@Vipe[R] wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:It's due to your lag. To explain it you, when you spawn a function is called named OnPlayerSpawn.¨

In onplayerspawned I do player.Pos = POSITION HERE

I don't know how it really works but basically if you lag too much the server will for some reason Think you're still on the spawn screen when you spawn and therefor teleport your spawn screen character, which means you yourself won't be teleported.

I have normal ping and internet Connection for playing an online game. Some of you guys don't have that and only have like 1 mb, which isn't much. I can't really do anything about this other than delaying the teleportion when you spawn to 3-5 seconds and that would annoy the rest.

I can add a duel command for returning to the spawn screen, probably. I'll look into it.

How often does this happen?
Listen its not due to lag i never lag what happens is i send duel req to my friend and somebody comes and driveby's me and when im not spawned he accept's the req and the duel get's bugged.

If that's what happens, then yes that can be true. But krlozz claims it happens "all" the time and I assumed he meant spawning inside the duel itself.
Nah krlozz is wrong

_______________________________________


avatar
Vipe[R]
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 3192
Points : 3853
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Yes, Signal pr0 lagz0r pls, but he still can't handle Thunder angry pro pls, Shame on his lag pls xddd

_______________________________________


_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5092
Points : 5632
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:06 pm

It happens when you or your opponent accepted duel while you or him dead and on spawn screen or in different world. Also if you bet duel, your money will be lost.

_______________________________________
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5414
Points : 6116
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 14
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by SiGNaL on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:25 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@=SdS=KrlozZ... wrote:So signal lagger :v

but now it happen so much, so can you check it, only for clear the doubts Razz

I Always do, but how often is "much". Would you say that it happens every 2 spawns, 3 spawns, 5 or more than that?

It happens many times while duel (maybe 3 or 4 times )

_______________________________________


DexterMorgan wrote:lag+aimbot don't work too well when the other party is moving fast
avatar
SiGNaL
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1002
Points : 1144
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-07-16
Age : 70
Location : 21Guns

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Vipe noob its other bug, go report you bug in other topic pls :v

Ye it happen like each 4-5 times, we fight with signal and it was 10 rounds, it happened 7 times, signal just spawn 3 times in the right loc, the others times we walked.

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4767
Points : 5651
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Without internet in my house.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:13 am

Krlozz, you no publicly say 'Vipe noob' pls xdd

_______________________________________


_________________________________________
Credits to Luckshya!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Announcer
Informant
Posts : 5092
Points : 5632
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 15
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Bug Report- Spawn bug

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:00 pm

It's solved.

_______________________________________
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 4767
Points : 5651
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Without internet in my house.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum