Latest topics
» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 4:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Today at 3:11 am

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Today at 3:09 am

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:33 am

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:32 am

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Today at 2:30 am

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Today at 2:04 am

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Today at 1:55 am

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 9:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 5:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Yesterday at 3:59 am

» Fun Fact about VCMP!
by Immortal Yesterday at 3:56 am

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153126 messages in 10449 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:41 am by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:13 pm by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:31 pm by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Go down

[Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:28 am

Your in-forum name: Lahham
Rulebreaker (in-game name): Ice.Flake
Date and time of Rulebreaking: TODAY
What did he do? Describe please: Edited my Topic to Discredit /Fabrication / distortion    Misrepresentation / editing topic for what he want's ./ abusing by offence
he got rage since i report him for spawnkilling :
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4992-accepted-admin-report-ice-flake

and Raged also because i mentioned his report(without his name) on random topic as example not more .
so How can i consider what he did on me ? he abused his power by editing my topic for Discredit , that's not cool or " To Be proud of " as he admited that its him .

Never Admited his mistake by showing he's always right


Link's and proof's showing his  Discredit :

(1)
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t5301-admin-z-should-saw-this#77203

(2)


Link's Showing his mocking to hide/ignore his misake :
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t5303-admins-should-see-this#77215


note :
i saw his Fabrication / editing  for my report Coincidence .He Should Respect other topic's not editing and Fabricate it . even if denied am satisfied cause chuck will read it and that's enough for me .

flake dont spam here , i already posted another topic for your spam . let chuck handle it
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 am

I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by VK.SuFyastiC on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:38 am

SIR 4k
Just check the whole new level of MATURITY at it's peak by your beloved and a close friend (Laham)

As I said he is ez AF! to be triggered and can do anything in RAGE and can even mis-use his Admin Powers.
avatar
VK.SuFyastiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2028
Points : 2386
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Karachi, Pakistan.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by N8 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:41 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.

(i forgot this was admin report)


Last edited by N8 on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
N8
New Member
New Member

Posts : 35
Points : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-03
Location : proploc 161

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:43 am

@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:46 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3189
Points : 3644
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 am

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:50 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3189
Points : 3644
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by VK.SuFyastiC on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:11 am

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

It's better you just Ignore this creature dude, He is just like a kid in your family who annoys you a lot but you can't do anything cause he's for example your cousin or etc (Uncle's son, Aunty's son)

Like I said, You can't argue with an idiot cause He'll downgrade you to his level and will win with his experience. Smile
avatar
VK.SuFyastiC
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2028
Points : 2386
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04
Age : 20
Location : Karachi, Pakistan.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 am

This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

Your English is so bad, that I have no idea if you're trying to compliment me or insult me. "For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players" Everyone is equal in my mind, yes.

"Do anything for server, he doesnt care". How can I do anything for the server, if I don't care. Seriously lol. I know my grammar is sometimes bad, because I write my messages fast, but come on.

Crystal can't get warned, but if he is doing something really bad, we usually talk it out.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

What do you mean by joining Another Community. This report isn't valid anyways, you should know that. Also what happened to "do not reply to administrative topics" when devil made a reply lol.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

That's right. If you want to be an admin you have to be better than the players and are expected to treat the players better than they treat you. If you make a mistake you also have to pay a higher price for it since you're in an administrative position.

Post the PMs if you want to. I don't remember saying anything bad. I am sure you will not include anything that makes you look bad though.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:31 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

Your English is so bad, that I have no idea if you're trying to compliment me or insult me. "For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players" Everyone is equal in my mind, yes.

"Do anything for server, he doesnt care". How can I do anything for the server, if I don't care. Seriously lol. I know my grammar is sometimes bad, because I write my messages fast, but come on.

Crystal can't get warned, but if he is doing something really bad, we usually talk it out.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

What do you mean by joining Another Community. This report isn't valid anyways, you should know that. Also what happened to "do not reply to administrative topics" when devil made a reply lol.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

That's right. If you want to be an admin you have to be better than the players and are expected to treat the players better than they treat you. If you make a mistake you also have to pay a higher price for it since you're in an administrative position.

Post the PMs if you want to. I don't remember saying anything bad. I am sure you will not include anything that makes you look bad though.
1. Devil meant that Angle doesn't care what you do for the server
2. Lol, I forgot that devil isn't an admin anymore

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:34 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.


So editing/missing with  other's Topic's by high admin even for something negative on forum  alowed ?


Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:35 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

Your English is so bad, that I have no idea if you're trying to compliment me or insult me. "For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players" Everyone is equal in my mind, yes.

"Do anything for server, he doesnt care". How can I do anything for the server, if I don't care. Seriously lol. I know my grammar is sometimes bad, because I write my messages fast, but come on.

Crystal can't get warned, but if he is doing something really bad, we usually talk it out.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

What do you mean by joining Another Community. This report isn't valid anyways, you should know that. Also what happened to "do not reply to administrative topics" when devil made a reply lol.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

That's right. If you want to be an admin you have to be better than the players and are expected to treat the players better than they treat you. If you make a mistake you also have to pay a higher price for it since you're in an administrative position.

Post the PMs if you want to. I don't remember saying anything bad. I am sure you will not include anything that makes you look bad though.
1. Devil meant that Angle doesn't care what you do for the server
2. Lol, I forgot that devil isn't an admin anymore

1. Angel doesn't care about me Sad? or what do you mean lol.
2. What about the Community part you posted. I am a Little confused by what you mean by: Joining Another Community?
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:42 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

Your English is so bad, that I have no idea if you're trying to compliment me or insult me. "For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players" Everyone is equal in my mind, yes.

"Do anything for server, he doesnt care". How can I do anything for the server, if I don't care. Seriously lol. I know my grammar is sometimes bad, because I write my messages fast, but come on.

Crystal can't get warned, but if he is doing something really bad, we usually talk it out.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

What do you mean by joining Another Community. This report isn't valid anyways, you should know that. Also what happened to "do not reply to administrative topics" when devil made a reply lol.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

That's right. If you want to be an admin you have to be better than the players and are expected to treat the players better than they treat you. If you make a mistake you also have to pay a higher price for it since you're in an administrative position.

Post the PMs if you want to. I don't remember saying anything bad. I am sure you will not include anything that makes you look bad though.
1. Devil meant that Angle doesn't care what you do for the server
2. Lol, I forgot that devil isn't an admin anymore

1. Angel doesn't care about me Sad? or what do you mean lol.
2. What about the Community part you posted. I am a Little confused by what you mean by: Joining Another Community?
1. 'You' as in a hard working loyal admin
2. Joining another community = joining a community other than VKs

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:13 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.


- crystal insulted/abusing by offence :

"  which you are failing miserably. Not only that, you also become arrogant of yourself by claiming "LahamAlwaysOnService". We don't need your !@#$ing "service", get lost. "

" t's not of much benefit trying to argue with an ignorant and arrogant person. I don't know what you think of yourself, but in my eyes you are worth less than dirt. "

" Creature: A living being; an animal or human.
Let Laham reply whether he is a creature or not."

- crystal Fabrication :[/i]
Edited on my topic "LahhamAlwaysOnService" to "LahhamAlwaysPureArrrogance" and i pay attention Accidentally .

and when you said " This report is not valid, it applies to the forum " , there is no rule's on forum ? like respecting other's topic's ,etc. every  thing valid here , proof's already posted .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:20 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.


- crystal insulted/abusing by offence  :

"  which you are failing miserably. Not only that, you also become arrogant of yourself by claiming "LahamAlwaysOnService". We don't need your !@#$ing "service", get lost. "

" t's not of much benefit trying to argue with an ignorant and arrogant person. I don't know what you think of yourself, but in my eyes you are worth less than dirt. "

" Creature: A living being; an animal or human.
Let Laham reply whether he is a creature or not."

- crystal Fabrication :[/i]
Edited on my topic "LahhamAlwaysOnService" to "LahhamAlwaysPureArrrogance" and i pay attention Accidentally .

and when you said " This report is not valid, it applies to the forum " , there is no rule's on forum ? like respecting other's topic's ,etc. every  thing valid here , proof's already posted .

on a pm...
and u type so much :v omg
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:45 am

KrlozZ... wrote:
on a pm...
and u type so much :v omg
*Somuch Rule's that Flake Broke , not more . from my side its short lol :v
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:57 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
KrlozZ... wrote:
on a pm...
and u type so much :v omg
*Somuch Rule's that Flake Broke , not more . from my side its short lol :v

Ah i did not read its what flake said :v alv
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Vipe[R] on Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:45 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:SIR 4k
Just check the whole new level of MATURITY at it's peak by your beloved and a close friend (Laham)

As I said he is ez AF! to be triggered and can do anything in RAGE and can even mis-use his Admin Powers.
Yeah sufy right
avatar
Vipe[R]
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3911
Points : 4631
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 15
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:46 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:This report is not valid, it applies to the forum only from what I can see. I'll let someone else Close this report, in case someone doesn't agree with this or in case you guys want to fight more.

Also forum reports are sent directly to me. I want no bullshit text. Just important information about the screenshots, videos or links, if you want me to bother with it.

For example:
- Crystal insulted me here: DIRECT LINK TO THE REPLY. With the Words: "Bla bla".
- Crystal did this bla bla here: Direct link to the reply.

And so on. I don't want a novel and I am not interested in it unless it's really serious.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.

Your English is so bad, that I have no idea if you're trying to compliment me or insult me. "For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players" Everyone is equal in my mind, yes.

"Do anything for server, he doesnt care". How can I do anything for the server, if I don't care. Seriously lol. I know my grammar is sometimes bad, because I write my messages fast, but come on.

Crystal can't get warned, but if he is doing something really bad, we usually talk it out.

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

What do you mean by joining Another Community. This report isn't valid anyways, you should know that. Also what happened to "do not reply to administrative topics" when devil made a reply lol.

@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
@N8 wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:I'm going to ignore this report and pretend it doesn't exist, and not going to support myself. Do whatever you want, I don't want to be in a community that disrespects me.

The respect you give to others is the respect you give to yourself.
1. I give everyone their due respect.
2. Please refrain from posting in administrative topics.

For real, Angel doesnt care how much old player or admin are you, he cares about players, new players. Do anything for server, he doesnt care. Chill dude, you will get a warn, just drink it, after wards, be careful.
I'm not about to simply sit here being disrespected. I'd much rather join another community.

It happened with me too, "they do, they are right, I do, I am wrong"

PS: You will love to read the PM angel send to me

That's right. If you want to be an admin you have to be better than the players and are expected to treat the players better than they treat you. If you make a mistake you also have to pay a higher price for it since you're in an administrative position.

Post the PMs if you want to. I don't remember saying anything bad. I am sure you will not include anything that makes you look bad though.
1. Devil meant that Angle doesn't care what you do for the server
2. Lol, I forgot that devil isn't an admin anymore

1. Angel doesn't care about me Sad? or what do you mean lol.
2. What about the Community part you posted. I am a Little confused by what you mean by: Joining Another Community?
1. 'You' as in a hard working loyal admin
2. Joining another community = joining a community other than VKs

1. That's a very biased opinion from someone who was either kicked from the staff or left after his suspension (I can't remember). He didn't see his failures as something to improve on. Everytime he made 1 simple mistake and a player made 100 mistakes and I pointed his mistake out as well, he just said: But the player did more things that was wrong, so therefor I didn't do anything wrong. It's like trying to defend a crime by saying: My friend committed 2 more crimes than me. What help is that? When both of you made mistakes.
2. You don't earn respect that way. Respect is earned through loyality and hard honest work. But you can't get respect from everyone. You're certainly not getting any respect from me by replying to a player saying things like:

" t's not of much benefit trying to argue with an ignorant and arrogant person. I don't know what you think of yourself, but in my eyes you are worth less than dirt. "

" Creature: A living being; an animal or human.
Let Laham reply whether he is a creature or not."

Before you say it: No I am not accusing you of breaking any rules. This is about respect and not rules.

Even if killerlaham have said worse things to you. You would've gained a lot of respect by not sinking to his level.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3018
Points : 5265
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by KAKAN on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:09 pm

* BUMP *
Wanna deal with this report, angel?
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3503
Points : 4005
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:17 pm

[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:Warned
Thanks for reporting.
Warns 2/3, next time will be demoted

Hey Ryuga kid, stop that bullshit.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:20 pm

[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:Warned
Thanks for reporting.
Warns 2/3, next time will be demoted

Hey Ryuga kid, stop that bullshit.
What Ryuga?.I Am Not Ryuga

Nobody is that immature.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:24 pm

[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:Warned
Thanks for reporting.
Warns 2/3, next time will be demoted
1. Don't post in administrative topics.
2. Demote me. Come on. Demote me if you can. I dare you. Just try to demote me. KIDDO
3. Posts by non-administrators (ahem, ryuga) cleared.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by KAKAN on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:28 pm

I've started thinking that I should've PM'ed Angel to deal with it instead.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3503
Points : 4005
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 pm

[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:Warned
Thanks for reporting.
Warns 2/3, next time will be demoted
1. Don't post in administrative topics.
2. Demote me. Come on. Demote me if you can. I dare you. Just try to demote me. KIDDO
3. Posts by non-administrators (ahem, ryuga) cleared.
Wait For Angel And You Will Be Demoted
1. You obviously don't know how this server works
2. I'm going to delete this post of yours, too, and delete + ignore any further posts you make here.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3614
Points : 4114
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-11-01
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by VK.Andriusas91 on Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:00 pm

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:
@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:
[RRr]Tranzactie wrote:Warned
Thanks for reporting.
Warns 2/3, next time will be demoted
1. Don't post in administrative topics.
2. Demote me. Come on. Demote me if you can. I dare you. Just try to demote me. KIDDO
3. Posts by non-administrators (ahem, ryuga) cleared.
Wait For Angel And You Will Be Demoted
1. You obviously don't know how this server works
2. I'm going to delete this post of yours, too, and delete + ignore any further posts you make here.
1.he's not gona be demoted by angel don't just post something if the only purpose for it is to make another person angry
2.crystal you don't need to respond to everything people say to you you can choose to ignore it some reply in the forum that nobody cares about ain't gona change how people view you

Anyway seeing as this turned into a drama show instead of report halway thru
im locking this
avatar
VK.Andriusas91
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Announcer
Informant
Posts : 863
Points : 1053
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2012-10-16
Age : 19
Location : looking for a queen to show me da way

http://andriusforums.forumotion.eu/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:40 pm

Crystal has been warned and the guy who made this report wants me to change the title. So done.

_______________________________________



avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4362
Points : 5960
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Warned] Admin Report - Ice.Flake

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum