Top posters
ЧК. (6864)
 
MaSoN^ (6080)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5704)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5251)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4187)
 
IHateVCMP (3840)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
KAKAN (3507)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3490)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 1035 registered users
The newest registered user is Major_Lazer

Our users have posted a total of 135013 messages in 9027 subjects
[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26


[Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by S__Eds_l on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:47 am

Hey guys
Yesterday wen i was shooting to some one on top of the car that he was shooting at me i get kicked today i was at police station and a guy in police skin was frozen (for a long time) about a meter from spawn place and a guy in white team (m7maeed)" i dont remember full name" was shooting to frozen police on bike i came kill him then i get kicked
the commend was  S__Eds_l left the server (kicked).
admins online:
[09:56:15] Information: Displaying a list of admins online as requested by S__Eds_l.
[09:56:15] Information: Admins online: [EK]Arnold^ (4), Zatch[LK] (3).
then i log on again ask them whats going on and did not get any responds from them Mad
so whats going on?
avatar
S__Eds_l
New Member
New Member

Posts : 44
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:49 am

Its a bug it happens with me sometimes.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2098
Points : 2284
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Arnold^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:50 am

Its a bug, sometimes we get kick for killing player.

_______________________________________






I Like You Too  Shiragami
I Love You Too  Sharabi^
avatar
Arnold^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 3704
Points : 4322
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2015-05-01
Age : 17
Location : I am GAMER u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by S__Eds_l on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:51 am

@Dark_Abdo wrote:Its a bug it happens with me sometimes.
ok thanks for answer it would be super cool if get fixed because it happens to me so much
avatar
S__Eds_l
New Member
New Member

Posts : 44
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:55 am

This could be fixed by adding anticheat 0 in server.cfg, however we will lose all anti-hacks.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.




avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3490
Points : 3981
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by S__Eds_l on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:06 am

@EK.CrystalBlue wrote:This could be fixed by adding anticheat 0 in server.cfg, however we will lose all anti-hacks.
alright so dont bother its ok to get kicked for bug and play with real players not cheaters
and its not good to fix the bug and play with cheaters in game
thanx
avatar
S__Eds_l
New Member
New Member

Posts : 44
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:18 am

There was a bug for a few months ago where if someone did /proploc from inside a vehicle he got kicked by the anti-hack system in VC-MP so I fixed that by simply not allowing /proploc inside a vehicle. If this just happens when you kill someone randomly, it's probably something to do with your Health. If you happen to lag a lot right when you kill someone the server Thinks you increased your Health yourself instead of actually receiving it from the kill, which is weird.

How often would you say it happens? To me I see about 1 to 3 cases a month or something.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2642
Points : 4829
Reputation : 1397
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by S__Eds_l on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:36 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:There was a bug for a few months ago where if someone did /proploc from inside a vehicle he got kicked by the anti-hack system in VC-MP so I fixed that by simply not allowing /proploc inside a vehicle. If this just happens when you kill someone randomly, it's probably something to do with your Health. If you happen to lag a lot right when you kill someone the server Thinks you increased your Health yourself instead of actually receiving it from the kill, which is weird.

How often would you say it happens? To me I see about 1 to 3 cases a month or something.
it start from last week in last week i get kicked about 4 time and this week twice:|  but it happens in really bad time when im at 15 or 25 spree then you get kicked and bye bye spree
but is doesnt have any connection with spree this time i was at 2 then kicked
if its a bug its ok we have great admins here sure they will fix it
avatar
S__Eds_l
New Member
New Member

Posts : 44
Points : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-12-09

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:46 am

@S__Eds_l wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:There was a bug for a few months ago where if someone did /proploc from inside a vehicle he got kicked by the anti-hack system in VC-MP so I fixed that by simply not allowing /proploc inside a vehicle. If this just happens when you kill someone randomly, it's probably something to do with your Health. If you happen to lag a lot right when you kill someone the server Thinks you increased your Health yourself instead of actually receiving it from the kill, which is weird.

How often would you say it happens? To me I see about 1 to 3 cases a month or something.
it start from last week in last week i get kicked about 4 time and this week twice:|  but it happens in really bad time when im at 15 or 25 spree then you get kicked and bye bye spree
but is doesnt have any connection with spree this time i was at 2 then kicked
if its a bug its ok we have great admins here sure they will fix it

If you get kicked and a level 8 or higher admin is in-game just tell them: I had 25 in Spree and got kicked, can you set my Spree back.

I'll see look into it and see if I can find any weird issues that can be prevented, but I am pretty sure this is the standard case.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2642
Points : 4829
Reputation : 1397
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by IHateVCMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:57 am

Blame VRocker for that Very Happy
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3840
Points : 4542
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:12 am

Vipe[R] wrote:Blame VRocker for that Very Happy

It's VC-MP, not VRocker. If you add an anti hack system there will Always be a small chance that someone gets detected by mistake. That's unavoidable.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2642
Points : 4829
Reputation : 1397
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by IHateVCMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:14 am

@Chuck Norris wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Blame VRocker for that Very Happy

It's VC-MP, not VRocker. If you add an anti hack system there will Always be a small chance that someone gets detected by mistake. That's unavoidable.
Well it dosen't happen in other servers.
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3840
Points : 4542
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:01 pm

It see when u be a pro then it kick u

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5704
Points : 6706
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:26 pm

VK.Sora wrote:It see when u be a pro then it kick u

That's why me try my best not to become Angry Pro these days pls xDD
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:28 pm

@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
VK.Sora wrote:It see when u be a pro then it kick u

That's why me try my best not to become Angry Pro these days pls xDD
If you became angry pro these days you won't be kicked but all players that are in the server will be kicked xD
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2098
Points : 2284
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:29 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@=KF=Thunder^ wrote:
VK.Sora wrote:It see when u be a pro then it kick u

That's why me try my best not to become Angry Pro these days pls xDD
If you became angry pro these days you won't be kicked but all players that are in the server will be kicked xD

xDD
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Ah forgot this report must be moved to bug reports.Please any +8 admins move it.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2098
Points : 2284
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:31 pm

Moved pls.
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:35 pm

I got kicked today too.

_______________________________________
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6080
Points : 6867
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Dark_Abdo on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:36 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:I got kicked today too.
I got kicked when i teleported to you yesterday Razz
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2098
Points : 2284
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:38 pm

@Dark_Abdo wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:I got kicked today too.
I got kicked when i teleported to you yesterday Razz

/goto mason = kick in server language xd Razz

_______________________________________
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6080
Points : 6867
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:39 pm

You guys no go off topic pls xD
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5251
Points : 5806
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by KAKAN on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 pm

@Chuck Norris wrote:There was a bug for a few months ago where if someone did /proploc from inside a vehicle he got kicked by the anti-hack system in VC-MP so I fixed that by simply not allowing /proploc inside a vehicle. If this just happens when you kill someone randomly, it's probably something to do with your Health. If you happen to lag a lot right when you kill someone the server Thinks you increased your Health yourself instead of actually receiving it from the kill, which is weird.

How often would you say it happens? To me I see about 1 to 3 cases a month or something.
Let me clear something: When you have packet loss, your health packet would not be sent( i.e, it's lost ). So, the server kicks you for hp hacking. To check your packet lost: Press F6 ingame and check the "Total discarded bytes"
To avoid it: Disable your router's firewall. NOTE: This would leave you vulnerable to ...
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3507
Points : 4011
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by IHateVCMP on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:46 pm

Vipe[R] wrote:
@Chuck Norris wrote:
Vipe[R] wrote:Blame VRocker for that Very Happy

It's VC-MP, not VRocker. If you add an anti hack system there will Always be a small chance that someone gets detected by mistake. That's unavoidable.
Well it dosen't happen in other servers.
@Chuck Norris
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3840
Points : 4542
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by KAKAN on Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:51 pm

VCMP bug, topic closed.
@KAKAN wrote:Let me clear something: When you have packet loss, your health packet would not be sent( i.e, it's lost ). So, the server kicks you for hp hacking. To check your packet lost: Press F6 ingame and check the "Total discarded bytes"
To avoid it: Disable your router's firewall. NOTE: This would leave you vulnerable to ...
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3507
Points : 4011
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: [Solved] Getting kicked randomly No reason

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum