Top posters
ЧК. (7831)
 
MaSoN^ (6525)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6157)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5338)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4406)
 
Vipe[R] (3916)
 
Arnold^ (3707)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3617)
 
KAKAN (3502)
 
ShadowJacK. (3307)
 

Statistics
We have 1202 registered users
The newest registered user is DuNeKe

Our users have posted a total of 156847 messages in 10780 subjects
June 2018 Update 2 - Patch 4.4 release date announced, video preview, general plans?

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:04 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Current work
What I have decided to do with the cop job is to make two more final jobs which will put the job into 25 unique jobs in total. However there are multiple choices you can make, so after you complete 25 jobs. You're going to be able to do them again. The rewards will not only be for the usual complete 1-7 levels, it will also have at least 4 more rewards for different endings. I was thinking when you get to around job 50-75, you can probably get something that helps you unlock all endings without having to do the job for like 40 days.

Future jobs
I am definitely proud of most of the jobs I did for the cop job, but I got a feeling not many people will care about reading text messages that simulate conversations. For me it was a fun experience and I definitely don't regret it, but the conversations takes up too much time of the job. So in the future when I create more jobs, I am probably skipping to add conversations and just replace it with text messages telling you what …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 23

June 2018 Updates - Patch 4.4 release date and the future of the server

Wed May 30, 2018 12:44 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath



Patch 4.4 and 4.5
I already released a fix for the setproploc command without telling you guys so I think I will just release patch 4.4 around a month after the last patch which would be around 10th of june. From the 5th to 10th I will be hopefully scripting like crazy unless I lose motivation. What will this patch include?

I've spent most of the patch scripting suggestions so far. But I have also started working on the cop job. Which takes a lot of time. Making 50-70 different and fun police missions with NPCs ain't easy. I've only scratched the surface of it and started working on the first 20. I've also made some updates to the NPC system and some other stuff. However most it so far is as I said suggestions. In this patch I hope I can get the cop job finished and the rest of the time I'll use for more suggestions and bug reports. My last exam is friday 1st of june. From the 2nd of june to 10th of june I hope to be scripting to finish the cop job and do some testing. The cop job …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 18

May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20


We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Go down

We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:50 am

I try to listen to the players and write down all the suggestions and improvements I hear from players. I also try to add your suggestions of new stuff into my todo list. But unfortunately we have come to the point where my todo list of YOUR suggestions are empty as of today (you guys will see it in the next patch). Is there anything the server is missing, is there anything that needs to be improved or fixed? Let me know. New vehicles and skins, doesn't count as suggestions since I will add most of them at some point.

I of course got my own ideas of what to do add, but I've been doing this for a long time and we might eventually reach the point where I run out of ideas and the server becomes perfect in every way it can be. Don't be afraid to tell me some suggestions. I have probably already Heard them Before, but if there is any i've missed let me know.

Also: I don't want any spam in this topic. I just want suggestions. You're allowed to comment on other players suggestion by no pointless quoting or -1.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:07 am

How to ignore players on IRC or ban/kick/mute players on IRC through VKs server. Add this if it isnt added Smile

Good luck

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3189
Points : 3644
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by QaisAla on Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:57 am

i found something in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

||
\/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:- More vehicles in world 1. I haven't started this one yet but I got an idea for a system that will be easy to implement. But the problem is shared owners. Would you guys remove shared owners in exchange for being able to buy an unlimited amount of vehicles + lower vehicle prices? I turning that one into a separate topic. Shared owners are just too much trouble and I understand that some of you makes money this way, but there is honestly no other way to do with VC-MP's limit.

are you ganna do this thing ?

and BTW why /sensitivity 500 "5.0" has been removed ??

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 2018
Points : 2206
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 20
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:How to ignore players on IRC or ban/kick/mute players on IRC through VKs server. Add this if it isnt added Smile

Good luck

Qais.99 wrote:i found something in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

||
\/
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:- More vehicles in world 1. I haven't started this one yet but I got an idea for a system that will be easy to implement. But the problem is shared owners. Would you guys remove shared owners in exchange for being able to buy an unlimited amount of vehicles + lower vehicle prices? I turning that one into a separate topic. Shared owners are just too much trouble and I understand that some of you makes money this way, but there is honestly no other way to do with VC-MP's limit.

are you ganna do this thing ?

and BTW why /sensitivity 500 "5.0" has been removed ??

Sensitvity 500 thing? I will look into it and fix it, if I made a mistake.

Will I add that qais? No because too many people complained about it, so I decided to not add it and I won't attempt to touch the vehicle system again.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Kristoff^ on Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Angel some players requested me to suggest /sellpropcar i know you'll get angry but they spammed me.
avatar
Kristoff^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 224
Points : 378
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2016-03-21
Age : 17
Location : Karachi, Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Royal.Nobody on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:23 pm

it'd be awsome if cars did'nt blow up when you're not in it so then you can use em as a cover...
avatar
Royal.Nobody
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 197
Points : 227
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-09-22
Age : 21
Location : Mars

https://t.co/E14BdhNRY5

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Bloody_Kille[R]^ wrote:Angel some players requested me to suggest /sellpropcar i know you'll get angry but they spammed me.
I was thinking in suggest it.

And other thing;

200 Pickups for the limit.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6157
Points : 7287
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by KAKAN on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:49 pm

the custom prop wep system, it needs to be fixed.
If you have a spawnwep, then you will get it instead of the weps provided by the prop.
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3502
Points : 4002
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:the custom prop wep system, it needs to be fixed.
If you have a spawnwep, then you will get it instead of the weps provided by the prop.

Fixed it, it's like the 100th bug with that shit. I used a == instead of != which meant that Everything became opposite.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:15 pm

Bloody_Kille[R]^ wrote:Angel some players requested me to suggest /sellpropcar i know you'll get angry but they spammed me.

They are aware that you can use /setpropvehmodel and /setpropvehcolor. So you can't sell them, you can just change the car completely. Selling extra car slots is stupid.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Royal.Nobody on Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:38 pm

No double posts nub Razz
avatar
Royal.Nobody
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 197
Points : 227
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-09-22
Age : 21
Location : Mars

https://t.co/E14BdhNRY5

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Bloody_Kille[R]^ wrote:Angel some players requested me to suggest /sellpropcar i know you'll get angry but they spammed me.

They are aware that you can use /setpropvehmodel and /setpropvehcolor. So you can't sell them, you can just change the car completely. Selling extra car slots is stupid.

Its not the problem, you think we want sell for change model of the car, but no!
Sometimes we need the cash, :p and we want it back, buy again, and etc,
Many players (4 xD ) ask me how to sell custom car, i dont think they just want sell it for change the model. its good suggestion no stupid as u said.
You can't understand cz u dont play :p and dont earn cash, u no need.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6157
Points : 7287
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:19 am

GUI. I'll help you IA.

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3617
Points : 4115
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 25
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:37 am

『 KrlozZ... 』 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Bloody_Kille[R]^ wrote:Angel some players requested me to suggest /sellpropcar i know you'll get angry but they spammed me.

They are aware that you can use /setpropvehmodel and /setpropvehcolor. So you can't sell them, you can just change the car completely. Selling extra car slots is stupid.

Its not the problem, you think we want sell for change model of the car, but no!
Sometimes we need the cash, :p and we want it back, buy again, and etc,
Many players (4 xD ) ask me how to sell custom car, i dont think they just want sell it for change the model. its good suggestion no stupid as u said.
You can't understand cz u dont play :p and dont earn cash, u no need.

Sorry, but you can't assume that Everything you buy can be re-sold again. You are going to need that extra car slot anyways in the future.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Thunderhead on Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:32 pm

Got a little suggestion here, if this can be impelemented it'll be looking more good. Well, change that "car" of /car, /getcar, /sellcar, /buycar, /mycars, /sharecar, /lockcar cmds to "veh", so it'll be like this /veh, /getveh, /sellveh, /buyveh, /myveh, /shareveh, /lockveh. The reason why I want that "car" changed to "veh" because it's not only cars are exist, there are also bike, boat, chopper, and plane, it seems ridiculous if you do /getcar while the ID of vehicle that you want to spawn is a bike, chopper, boat, or a plane, that's mean if that "car" changed to "veh" it'll be perfect for all vehicle categories cause car, motorbike, plane, boat, and chopper is a vehicle. The cmd still works as usual, just a change in cmd name.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Thunderhead
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 412
Points : 860
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:00 pm

Bump anymore things?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4406
Points : 6018
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by BigBossSnake on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:44 pm

the ability to /sharepropcar.
avatar
BigBossSnake
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1386
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-19
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:34 pm

Many people may not like my idea, but I think it would be fun to have an auction system, a better sellcar system, for example, if ThunderAss sells his id 269 Batmobile, he will type, /sellcar 269 Auction, and it will appear in the chat, ThunderAss has started an auction for their vehicle (Batmobile) with the starting bid of 100k, Type /bid (amount) to bid, the highest bidder will win the car, or he could type /sellcar 269 Fixed-Price 27m, which will appear in the chat saying, ThunderAss is selling their vehicle (Batmobile) for a fixed price of 27m!

Also, The auction lasts for whatever the seller chooses, but no more than 3 mins.

I hope you guys like it!

avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5338
Points : 5906
Reputation : 55
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got a little suggestion here, if this can be impelemented it'll be looking more good. Well, change that "car" of /car, /getcar, /sellcar, /buycar, /mycars, /sharecar, /lockcar cmds to "veh", so it'll be like this /veh, /getveh, /sellveh, /buyveh, /myveh, /shareveh, /lockveh. The reason why I want that "car" changed to "veh" because it's not only cars are exist, there are also bike, boat, chopper, and plane, it seems ridiculous if you do /getcar while the ID of vehicle that you want to spawn is a bike, chopper, boat, or a plane, that's mean if that "car" changed to "veh" it'll be perfect for all vehicle categories cause car, motorbike, plane, boat, and chopper is a vehicle. The cmd still works as usual, just a change in cmd name.

-1 i dont want the server change so much :c cars referece to bikes and boats too

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bump anymore things?
Once more /sellpropcar :p

azbee wrote:the ability to /sharepropcar.
+1 :3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Many people may not like my idea, but I think it would be fun to have an auction system, a better sellcar system, for example, if ThunderAss sells his id 269 Batmobile, he will type, /sellcar 269 Auction, and it will appear in the chat, ThunderAss has started an auction for their vehicle (Batmobile) with the starting bid of 100k, Type /bid (amount) to bid, the highest bidder will win the car, or he could type /sellcar 269 Fixed-Price 27m, which will appear in the chat saying, ThunderAss is selling their vehicle (Batmobile) for a fixed price of 27m!

Also, The auction lasts for whatever the seller chooses, but no more than 3 mins.

I hope you guys like it!


-1 this sux :p

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6157
Points : 7287
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by BigBossSnake on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:24 pm

in batman skin add jet pack mod :v


Last edited by azbee on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BigBossSnake
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1386
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-07-19
Age : 17

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Royal.Nobody on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:33 pm

the topic clearly says no spamming nor any thing like +1 or -1 and all that shit, but guess what check the whole post from top to bottom and its jumped with that shit, what has happened to this world...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Royal.Nobody
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 197
Points : 227
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-09-22
Age : 21
Location : Mars

https://t.co/E14BdhNRY5

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Thunderhead on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 pm

 [ KrlozZ... ]   wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got a little suggestion here, if this can be impelemented it'll be looking more good. Well, change that "car" of /car, /getcar, /sellcar, /buycar, /mycars, /sharecar, /lockcar cmds to "veh", so it'll be like this /veh, /getveh, /sellveh, /buyveh, /myveh, /shareveh, /lockveh. The reason why I want that "car" changed to "veh" because it's not only cars are exist, there are also bike, boat, chopper, and plane, it seems ridiculous if you do /getcar while the ID of vehicle that you want to spawn is a bike, chopper, boat, or a plane, that's mean if that "car" changed to "veh" it'll be perfect for all vehicle categories cause car, motorbike, plane, boat, and chopper is a vehicle. The cmd still works as usual, just a change in cmd name.

-1 i dont want the server change so much :c cars referece to bikes and boats too

You freakin' kidding me? it's obviously need to changed lol, you need to think logically, you should know the meaning of car it's not funny if you call a Motorbike, Plane, Chopper, even a Boat as a Car, as I said if you do  "/getveh" (Get Vehicle) it's more correct and perfect, you aren't going to spawn, share, buy, etc a car, "Vehicle" is related to all categories of vehicle whether a land, air, sea, or two-wheeled vehicle. Changed so much? dude it just need to change the cmd name just replace that "car" to "veh" it seems like doesn't changed so much lol.


Last edited by Thunderhead on Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Thunderhead
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 412
Points : 860
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:43 pm

azbee wrote:in batman skin add jet pack mod :v
cry :v

#dukenukemrocks
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 [ KrlozZ... ]   wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got a little suggestion here, if this can be impelemented it'll be looking more good. Well, change that "car" of /car, /getcar, /sellcar, /buycar, /mycars, /sharecar, /lockcar cmds to "veh", so it'll be like this /veh, /getveh, /sellveh, /buyveh, /myveh, /shareveh, /lockveh. The reason why I want that "car" changed to "veh" because it's not only cars are exist, there are also bike, boat, chopper, and plane, it seems ridiculous if you do /getcar while the ID of vehicle that you want to spawn is a bike, chopper, boat, or a plane, that's mean if that "car" changed to "veh" it'll be perfect for all vehicle categories cause car, motorbike, plane, boat, and chopper is a vehicle. The cmd still works as usual, just a change in cmd name.

-1 i dont want the server change so much :c cars referece to bikes and boats too

You freakin' kidding me? it's obviously need to changed lol, you need to think logically, you should know the meaning of car it's not funny if you call a Motorbike, Plane, Chopper, even a Boat as a Car, as I said if you do  "/getveh" (Get Vehicle) it's more correct and perfect, you aren't going to spawn, share, buy, etc a car, "Vehicle" is related to all categories of vehicle whether a land, air, sea, or two-wheeled vehicle. Changed so much? dude it just need to change the cmd name just replace that "car" to "veh" it seems like doesn't changed so much lol.

lol this change, i type fast, /getcar, now i should type /getveh xd, this change so much, why change the old, in all VCMP use /getcar, why change it, many nubs will think in /buycar, or something when its /buyveh, "correct" pff its a game v: why take it serious xD

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6157
Points : 7287
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:07 am

『 KrlozZ... 』 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
 [ KrlozZ... ]   wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Got a little suggestion here, if this can be impelemented it'll be looking more good. Well, change that "car" of /car, /getcar, /sellcar, /buycar, /mycars, /sharecar, /lockcar cmds to "veh", so it'll be like this /veh, /getveh, /sellveh, /buyveh, /myveh, /shareveh, /lockveh. The reason why I want that "car" changed to "veh" because it's not only cars are exist, there are also bike, boat, chopper, and plane, it seems ridiculous if you do /getcar while the ID of vehicle that you want to spawn is a bike, chopper, boat, or a plane, that's mean if that "car" changed to "veh" it'll be perfect for all vehicle categories cause car, motorbike, plane, boat, and chopper is a vehicle. The cmd still works as usual, just a change in cmd name.

-1 i dont want the server change so much :c cars referece to bikes and boats too

You freakin' kidding me? it's obviously need to changed lol, you need to think logically, you should know the meaning of car it's not funny if you call a Motorbike, Plane, Chopper, even a Boat as a Car, as I said if you do  "/getveh" (Get Vehicle) it's more correct and perfect, you aren't going to spawn, share, buy, etc a car, "Vehicle" is related to all categories of vehicle whether a land, air, sea, or two-wheeled vehicle. Changed so much? dude it just need to change the cmd name just replace that "car" to "veh" it seems like doesn't changed so much lol.

lol this change, i type fast, /getcar, now i should type /getveh xd, this change so much, why change the old, in all VCMP use /getcar, why change it, many nubs will think in /buycar, or something when its /buyveh, "correct" pff its a game v: why take it serious xD

Chill man, I can keep Everything the same in /cmds and still add "getveh" as an alternative, it will just take a few seconds. In case you ever type /getveh or want to use that instead, then you can Razz. It won't change anything it will just be an extra command that runs the exact same code, that takes like 1 second to implement, it won't replace /getcar in anyway.


TO the rest: /sellpropcar: Too much work for no reason. You earn Money to get vehicles. Why can you sell a normal vehicle? Because there is a purpose with it which is that you might want to re-sell it for a higher price if you make personal deals with players. Another purpose is also that you want Another model. Property vehicles can change model and color. Property vehicles can't be re-sold.

I won't spend hours trying to change a system just because some players buy property vehicles and then want to buy a vehicle in World 1 and a property in World 1. To me this is like upgrades in video games. You are going to have Money to buy all the upgrades eventually and you are going to have use for all of them. I can understand that if a player sees a property or a vehicle in World 1 and wants it first but doesn't have any Money, it can be Little annoying to not being able to sell Everything you bought. But I have a Life lesson here: You can't sell Everything you buy. You can't buy my food and then return it after you've eaten it. If you buy a property vehicle slot, you have already used it and therefor you can't return it.

That's how I look at it.

Sharepropcar: Why would you need more than 14-15 vehicles anyways? You want to make a business of Selling property vehicles? That's okay, but unfortunately there is a limit as to how many property vehicles that can exist at the same time. I have already explained this and I really have to go now and end this post. But that's pretty much the reason (VC-MP has a limit on vehicle Counts).
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 3078
Points : 5373
Reputation : 1403
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:08 am

If we're discussing the vehicle system then I have a suggestion to edit a command. I think the /carsforsale command should be removed. The reason is that it takes too long of time for an admin to show all cars for sale which is why most admins don't help players showing cars for sale. I suggest the command to automatically teleport the user to the car. Let's say a player does /carsforsale 1, then he should automatically be teleport to the first car for sale in the carsforsale list. Then he'll do /carsforsale 2 and will be teleported to the 2nd car in the list. This will save admins the hard work and allow the player to easily find the cars available for purchase without the need of an admin. If this will be implemented then the command level should be changed to 1 so it can be used by anyone.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7831
Points : 8234
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:14 am

4K. wrote:If we're discussing the vehicle system then I have a suggestion to edit a command. I think the /carsforsale command should be removed. The reason is that it takes too long of time for an admin to show all cars for sale which is why most admins don't help players showing cars for sale. I suggest the command to automatically teleport the user to the car. Let's say a player does /carsforsale 1, then he should automatically be teleport to the first car for sale in the carsforsale list. Then he'll do /carsforsale 2 and will be teleported to the 2nd car in the list. This will save admins the hard work and allow the player to easily find the cars available for purchase without the need of an admin. If this will be implemented then the command level should be changed to 1 so it can be used by anyone.

Sounds like a good suggestion. I'll see if I got time to implement that. There is no reason to have /carsforsale only for admins. But it's probably better if I divide it into: bikes, boats, helicopters and cars, First.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4406
Points : 6018
Reputation : 109
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by BABA1 on Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
4K. wrote:If we're discussing the vehicle system then I have a suggestion to edit a command. I think the /carsforsale command should be removed. The reason is that it takes too long of time for an admin to show all cars for sale which is why most admins don't help players showing cars for sale. I suggest the command to automatically teleport the user to the car. Let's say a player does /carsforsale 1, then he should automatically be teleport to the first car for sale in the carsforsale list. Then he'll do /carsforsale 2 and will be teleported to the 2nd car in the list. This will save admins the hard work and allow the player to easily find the cars available for purchase without the need of an admin. If this will be implemented then the command level should be changed to 1 so it can be used by anyone.

Sounds like a good suggestion. I'll see if I got time to implement that. There is no reason to have /carsforsale only for admins. But it's probably better if I divide it into: bikes, boats, helicopters and cars, First.

Implement GUI and make it even better?
avatar
BABA1
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2016
Points : 2334
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-09-27
Age : 17
Location : fux off again pls

http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
4K. wrote:If we're discussing the vehicle system then I have a suggestion to edit a command. I think the /carsforsale command should be removed. The reason is that it takes too long of time for an admin to show all cars for sale which is why most admins don't help players showing cars for sale. I suggest the command to automatically teleport the user to the car. Let's say a player does /carsforsale 1, then he should automatically be teleport to the first car for sale in the carsforsale list. Then he'll do /carsforsale 2 and will be teleported to the 2nd car in the list. This will save admins the hard work and allow the player to easily find the cars available for purchase without the need of an admin. If this will be implemented then the command level should be changed to 1 so it can be used by anyone.

Sounds like a good suggestion. I'll see if I got time to implement that. There is no reason to have /carsforsale only for admins. But it's probably better if I divide it into: bikes, boats, helicopters and cars, First.

Implement GUI and make it even better?

Yes, we could have a menu with car ids and their name. Then the user clicks on it and he'll see the car price and a button to teleport to the car.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7831
Points : 8234
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by KAKAN on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:33 pm

GUI implementation will require much effort. We already have many textdraws, converting them to the shittier GUI of VCMP will take time. Dunno if angel is already converting the code or making something to help him do so :p
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3502
Points : 4002
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by ЧК. on Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:GUI implementation will require much effort. We already have many textdraws, converting them to the shittier GUI of VCMP will take time. Dunno if angel is already converting the code or making something to help him do so :p

Crystal has learnt the basics and can help Angel.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7831
Points : 8234
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: We have actually reached this far.... Need help with suggestions. [Serious topic: no spam]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum