Latest topics
» Admin Application - Geogeo
by geogeo Today at 9:32 pm

» Leaving Staff - Arnold^
by KuRiMi^ Today at 8:54 pm

» Server Patch 4.0.1
by KuRiMi^ Today at 8:51 pm

» October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.
by KuRiMi^ Today at 8:49 pm

» Suggestion - Don_Bradman
by 4K. Today at 8:24 pm

» LEAVING VCMP BECAUSE OF EXAM
by Legend. Today at 6:20 pm

» Clan updates of DnW
by 48. Today at 6:07 pm

» Presenting Xenolith.Cloud
by 48. Today at 5:57 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by 48. Today at 5:56 pm

» Am still banned
by 4K. Today at 1:37 pm

» [Denied] Admin report - [EK]Arnold^
by 4K. Today at 1:23 pm

» Need help!
by Pavonis Today at 11:32 am

» Im Back (Need) Help Please
by Dark_Abdo Today at 10:50 am

» [Accepted] Unban request
by 4K. Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» [Solved] I Need Help.
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 6:27 pm

Top posters
4K. (6263)
 
MaSoN^ (5869)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5339)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5188)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4063)
 
Vipe[R] (3747)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3635)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3419)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 940 registered users
The newest registered user is =RUSH=Org

Our users have posted a total of 121743 messages in 7945 subjects
October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 13

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39


[Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 pm

Your in-game name:Anonymou[S]

Admin who banned you: D.E.V.[[I]].L
Date and time of banning: 08/10/2016
Reason given by the admin for the ban: Stats Padding

Your defense please: Many but a**** *******
Witnesses who support you (in-game names):none
Any screenshots you took for your defense:none
@BeaAsshole
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:21 pm

Devil can you give me the proof on the basis you banned Anonymous?

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:26 pm

4K. wrote:Devil can you give me the proof on the basis you banned Anonymous?

this because i kill one player and Krlozz kick me and Devil banned for This AND RESEt aLL MY F*CKING stats Im very angry today
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:38 pm

[A]nonymous wrote:
4K. wrote:Devil can you give me the proof on the basis you banned Anonymous?

this because i kill one player and Krlozz kick me and Devil banned for This AND RESEt aLL MY F*CKING stats Im very angry today  

Please calm down and wait for Devil to reply. If he banned you on the basis of this picture then he shouldn't have banned you. Let's see what he says. Don't worry, if you're proven innocent, you'll get your stats back.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:40 pm

4K. wrote:
[A]nonymous wrote:
4K. wrote:Devil can you give me the proof on the basis you banned Anonymous?

this because i kill one player and Krlozz kick me and Devil banned for This AND RESEt aLL MY F*CKING stats Im very angry today  

Please calm down and wait for Devil to reply. If he banned you on the basis of this picture then he shouldn't have banned you. Let's see what he says. Don't worry, if you're proven innocent, you'll get your stats back.
Well Vehicles, stats, money
I've lost everything and I never angry like today
1 video to prove accusations 4p30 not lag and he refused
Since 1 photograph he had accepted shortly after posting
And if you do nothing, my hand will do
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Can you please be patient and stop replying. Let's wait for Devil's answer. Trust me if he's wrong then I'll help you recover everything you've lost.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:09 pm

He basis in it v:

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4519-accepted-player-report-anonymous

Idk why its not enough to u, its obviously he doing stats padding, idk why u dont want accept it.

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5339
Points : 6322
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:42 pm

KrlozZ... wrote:He basis in it v:

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4519-accepted-player-report-anonymous

Idk why its not enough to u, its obviously he doing stats padding, idk why u dont want accept it.

Mate as he said he duels with his brother. Most probably his best just making up stories, but we don't have proof that he's lying and therefore we can't punish him. There is only one way to see if someone's stats padding and that is if we spectate them and it's obvious that 1 person isn't even attempting to kill the other. Screenshots cannot prove stats padding. As I told you before to see the video I made in my old report and see how I record them stats padding and everyone could see that it's obvious stats padding.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:45 pm

Mean all know it u cant play in tge same pc, as the alias said he was playing in the same pc, its obviuosly he was doing that, i cant record cz he was in /duel

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5339
Points : 6322
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:47 pm

KrlozZ... wrote:Mean all know it u cant play in tge same pc, as the alias said he was playing in the same pc, its obviuosly he was doing that, i cant record cz he was in /duel

It can be that his alias transferred to the new PC. It has happened with Hitman too.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Champion^ on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:23 pm

Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

_______________________________________
First And Foremost Remember ALLAH
Regards,CHampion
avatar
Champion^
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 268
Points : 418
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2016-06-13
Age : 15
Location : karachi pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:30 pm

Champion^ wrote:Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

Can you please stay out of reports not relating to you.
Thanks.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:50 pm

Unban now ?
Devil must give back all my money if i lost Smile
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:57 pm

[A]nonymous wrote:Unban now ?
Devil must give back all my money if i lost Smile

This is my last warning, please don't reply to this report until Devil replies. Also if you're proven innocent, you'll get your cash back and this is my guarantee.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:58 pm

4K. wrote:
Champion^ wrote:Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

Can you please stay out of reports not relating to you.
Thanks.

Na its not, he did it many times and he said before he play with the same pc with his nrither.

Idk why you are deffending him if his uban is not correct, like bad words, etc

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5339
Points : 6322
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:23 pm

KrlozZ... wrote:
4K. wrote:
Champion^ wrote:Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

Can you please stay out of reports not relating to you.
Thanks.

Na its not, he did it many times and he said before he play with the same pc with his nrither.

Idk why you are deffending him if his uban is not correct, like bad words, etc

He said that they got a new PC. And he's PMed me to tell me that he admits that he always stats padded, but after I reset his stats last time he had fear because he knows that if he did it again I would give him a swear punishment. He says he admits of stats padding every time before and every time he said sorry for it. He says this time he was angry because he says he didn't do it this time and got punished.

And Krlozz you know well that I only support the truth and punish the rule breaker. I don't defend anyone, I don't listen to any player without proof. I only look at proof, I can't have an innocent punished, with that proof it is not obvious that he was stats padding.

I know it's not your fault that you can't spectate people dueling, but you can't punish someone based on kill messages. We need to find a way to spectate duels so we can stop stats padder every time. However, Angel is working on a system that you won't receive cash or stats or any such reward from killing someone with the same alias. But for now there is no such proof, you can ask Anonymous to record his game play when he's dueling with his brother, with the recording we will clearly be able to determine if it's stats padding or not.

But this proof is not enough to determine whether Anonymous was stats padding or not. And I would like to tell you once more that I don't defend any player, I defend only the truth. I don't believe what any player says, I only believe what the proof/evidence says. I can't see an innocent punished or a rule breaker left free.

I hope I've made myself clear and you understand.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 pm

can i get my account back now ? with all my stats and money ?
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:31 pm

[A]nonymous wrote:can i get my account back now ? with all my stats and money ?

Mate let Devil reply first.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:52 am

4K. wrote:
KrlozZ... wrote:
4K. wrote:
Champion^ wrote:Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

Can you please stay out of reports not relating to you.
Thanks.

Na its not, he did it many times and he said before he play with the same pc with his nrither.

Idk why you are deffending him if his uban is not correct, like bad words, etc

He said that they got a new PC. And he's PMed me to tell me that he admits that he always stats padded, but after I reset his stats last time he had fear because he knows that if he did it again I would give him a swear punishment. He says he admits of stats padding every time before and every time he said sorry for it. He says this time he was angry because he says he didn't do it this time and got punished.

And Krlozz you know well that I only support the truth and punish the rule breaker. I don't defend anyone, I don't listen to any player without proof. I only look at proof, I can't have an innocent punished, with that proof it is not obvious that he was stats padding.

I know it's not your fault that you can't spectate people dueling, but you can't punish someone based on kill messages. We need to find a way to spectate duels so we can stop stats padder every time. However, Angel is working on a system that you won't receive cash or stats or any such reward from killing someone with the same alias. But for now there is no such proof, you can ask Anonymous to record his game play when he's dueling with his brother, with the recording we will clearly be able to determine if it's stats padding or not.

But this proof is not enough to determine whether Anonymous was stats padding or not. And I would like to tell you once more that I don't defend any player, I defend only the truth. I don't believe what any player says, I only believe what the proof/evidence says. I can't see an innocent punished or a rule breaker left free.

I hope I've made myself clear and you understand.

NO i dont understand ur point to see it.
You just doing this difficult.

Sorry for it but i think you only playing dumb, its obviously he was, its proof enough to devil and to rainbow too
like this:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4394-accepted-player-report-anonymous

Tell me, how u think u can play in the same pc ?
Are you saying /alias cmd is failing ?, the really is he is in other pc playing vs anonymous? are you thinking that ?.

Want proofs /alias cmd work fine?
or you still think he can play vs his brother in the same pc?
Try it, with the same keyboard, same mouse, good its stupid.


You not have to be a genius to realize he was doing stats padding.
like this:
-Always head
-Always spree 4 after it, finish by "his Brother"
-"his brother" always change his name in game
-"his brother" only play vs him.

and why u ban him the first time ?
you accept 2 reports for stats padding, with the same proof of this 3°
and now u think its not stats padding?
u change ur thought after he say to you he will not again.


Anyways, i will not reply more, let devil say something, idk what are you waiting to devil say.

_______________________________________

Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5339
Points : 6322
Reputation : 95
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 19
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:01 am

KrlozZ... wrote:
4K. wrote:
KrlozZ... wrote:
4K. wrote:
Champion^ wrote:Devil reply and you really are a god stats padder but this time idk

Can you please stay out of reports not relating to you.
Thanks.

Na its not, he did it many times and he said before he play with the same pc with his nrither.

Idk why you are deffending him if his uban is not correct, like bad words, etc

He said that they got a new PC. And he's PMed me to tell me that he admits that he always stats padded, but after I reset his stats last time he had fear because he knows that if he did it again I would give him a swear punishment. He says he admits of stats padding every time before and every time he said sorry for it. He says this time he was angry because he says he didn't do it this time and got punished.

And Krlozz you know well that I only support the truth and punish the rule breaker. I don't defend anyone, I don't listen to any player without proof. I only look at proof, I can't have an innocent punished, with that proof it is not obvious that he was stats padding.

I know it's not your fault that you can't spectate people dueling, but you can't punish someone based on kill messages. We need to find a way to spectate duels so we can stop stats padder every time. However, Angel is working on a system that you won't receive cash or stats or any such reward from killing someone with the same alias. But for now there is no such proof, you can ask Anonymous to record his game play when he's dueling with his brother, with the recording we will clearly be able to determine if it's stats padding or not.

But this proof is not enough to determine whether Anonymous was stats padding or not. And I would like to tell you once more that I don't defend any player, I defend only the truth. I don't believe what any player says, I only believe what the proof/evidence says. I can't see an innocent punished or a rule breaker left free.

I hope I've made myself clear and you understand.

NO i dont understand ur point to see it.
You just doing this difficult.

Sorry for it but i think you only playing dumb, its obviously he was, its proof enough to devil and to rainbow too
like this:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4394-accepted-player-report-anonymous

Tell me, how u think u can play in the same pc ?
Are you saying /alias cmd is failing ?, the really is he is in other pc playing vs anonymous? are you thinking that ?.

Want proofs /alias cmd work fine?
or you still think he can play vs his brother in the same pc?
Try it, with the same keyboard, same mouse, good its stupid.


You not have to be a genius to realize he was doing stats padding.
like this:
-Always head
-Always spree 4 after it, finish by "his Brother"
-"his brother" always change his name in game
-"his brother" only play vs him.

and why u ban him the first time ?
you accept 2 reports for stats padding, with the same proof of this 3°
and now u think its not stats padding?
u change ur thought after he say to you he will not again.


Anyways, i will not reply more, let devil say something, idk what are you waiting to devil say.

It has happened with Hitman that he has used another PC, but his aliases transferred. Also before I banned him because I asked you if he did stats padding and you said yes so I thought you speced because we trust admins until there's proof against them.

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:46 am

Alias and IP, the other guy havnt killed him once, he is killing him again and again in /duel so we cant spec in it. both nicks are in anonymous alias. Means he is stats padding, aka same MAC ID. he did it 3rd time. Before 2 reports 1st warn 2nd stats reset but he still doing the same and after that he came on IRC with guest nick and start abusing admins.

Abdo, qais krlozzz, syndi are witness that what he did on IRC.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4519-accepted-player-report-anonymous

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4475-accepted-player-report-anonymous

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4394-accepted-player-report-anonymous

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4483-player-report-anonymous

SEEMS LEGIT?

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:52 am

Haven't read this topic, but stats padders can get their account unbanned with no money or stats, if they don't repeat it again. Killing someone from the same MAC ID is no longer possible in the next patch, but it will Always be possible for a friend to let Another friend kill him, which is why admins are needed. I could make a system to prevent that, but it's hard to make something that can't be abused and that doesn't punish people who are just dueling eachother.

Don't give this guy his Money or stats back, if he was caught stats padding. There is no sorry, you can't rob a bank and expect to keep the Money if you get caught.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2505
Points : 4572
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:58 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Haven't read this topic, but stats padders can get their account unbanned with no money or stats, if they don't repeat it again. Killing someone from the same MAC ID is no longer possible in the next patch, but it will Always be possible for a friend to let Another friend kill him, which is why admins are needed. I could make a system to prevent that, but it's hard to make something that can't be abused and that doesn't punish people who are just dueling eachother.

Don't give this guy his Money or stats back, if he was caught stats padding. There is no sorry, you can't rob a bank and expect to keep the Money if you get caught.

its a 3rd or 4th time, his stats got reset 3 or 4 times, IDK about money. If you want to get him unbanned and his stats, spree, weps kills and money should be set to 0 I agree.

_______________________________________

avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by 4K. on Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:06 am

Where's my reply? Deleted?

_______________________________________
Regards,


Xenolith.Cloud Founder




Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6263
Points : 6606
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Revy on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:28 am

Chuck Norris wrote:Haven't read this topic, but stats padders can get their account unbanned with no money or stats, if they don't repeat it again. Killing someone from the same MAC ID is no longer possible in the next patch, but it will Always be possible for a friend to let Another friend kill him, which is why admins are needed. I could make a system to prevent that, but it's hard to make something that can't be abused and that doesn't punish people who are just dueling eachother.

Don't give this guy his Money or stats back, if he was caught stats padding. There is no sorry, you can't rob a bank and expect to keep the Money if you get caught.
As Devil said '' this is the 3rd or 4th time I violated '' But 2 times on are:
1. I was banned for 10 days
2. Banned and reset stats
Yeah I'm wrong I have to. But this time I do not put anymore
Please speak one bit of command / alias: I may not know anything about the order but please ensure 80% Angel as trace ip command. So what happens if the computer 2 play with 1 ip (I use Wifi):
1. log in without a password nick
2. alias is always the next machine
3. Banned always the 2 computers
I'm not going to be no money to buy the camera for you to see
and said it looked like the last Krlozz also know the game '' partisan admin and partisan member '' here can take place so long as the hack 4 video 4p blood factors (refusal) 1 photograph (agree immediately )
That is why the member should respect and adulation admin if not as I am now
@Devil If to ask what I do on the IRC this brief '' The IRC is related to work in here? If not so, but it sure sycophantic days after 15 report (very impressive) Maybe then you get to do that sits where it says xD
That is all
avatar
Revy
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1237
Points : 1405
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 16
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Closed] Unban - Anonymou[S]

Post by Dark_Abdo on Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:24 am

You were unbanned from along time.
Closed.
avatar
Dark_Abdo
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 1977
Points : 2163
Reputation : 42
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 15
Location : Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum