Latest topics
» FPV unban app - [F2]M60^
by [F2]M60^ Today at 1:16 am

» 1ST OF JULY!!!!>-CLICK FOR SPECIAL NEWS-< >-@ADMINS-< >-@Players-<
by Immortal Today at 12:29 am

» New Abuses
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» minigame suggestion
by LOGiC Yesterday at 11:09 pm

» Leaving Vcmp - Yash
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» [Joke] Leaving VC-MP - Duke
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:32 pm

» UF pro clan member
by Shadow.JacK^ Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» Post Fun Logs
by Force Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» unban app - [F2]M60^
by ЧК. Yesterday at 9:55 pm

» volume 3......
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» player report - [RK_R]Amir
by GeoGeo Yesterday at 7:09 pm

» Server rules [Updated 25-05-2018]
by Rainbow Dash Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» Inactive Notice :KaSuMi
by Pavonis Yesterday at 5:16 am

» [Solved] Stats Transfer app
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Yesterday at 1:06 am

» problem in connecting with vks server
by Immortal Thu May 24, 2018 11:59 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (7771)
 
MaSoN^ (6378)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (6055)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5326)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4362)
 
Vipe[R] (3911)
 
Arnold^ (3704)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3614)
 
KAKAN (3503)
 
Rainbow Dash (3229)
 

Statistics
We have 1165 registered users
The newest registered user is HellBoylll3

Our users have posted a total of 153127 messages in 10450 subjects
May Updates - Patch 4.3.1 coming soon, patch 4.4, Patch 5.0

Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:34 pm by Chuck Norris

I know it's not may, but I might as well post this on the last sunday of April.

Patch 4.3.1
I've just finished a really funny script, because I felt like it. Took me a few hours to write everything for that. Hopefully you guys will see, it's the first script I have made that will only be triggered once and it's related to the secret of VKs. Hopefully someone will be able to record it and hopefully you guys won't solve the secret until then Razz, but I think it's gonna take a little more time for you guys to do it.

Apart from that I have a few bug fixes and suggestions that I added. I will most likely have it out next weekend or the weekend after that, depending on how much time I got.

Patch 4.4 & 5.0
I have already started working on patch 5.0, which will be that fight club / minigame creator minigame. So you guys can create custom races, fighting minigames and stuff to do together. You will also be able to save them and then load them. This patch might not come out …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 8

April 2018 Updates - Patch 4.3 and just talking.

Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:19 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

This patch I felt like I actually did a lot of useful things that you guys have been wanting for a while as well as introducing new and cool systems. I have done a little of everything and right now I am just keep pushing. I wanted to make this update like I usually do every month just briefly talking about it. When can we see this patch? I got a week off and have pretty much just been scripting for 3 days because I felt like it and I don't have anything else to do. I have also tested a lot of things together with my normal beta testers. By sunday I will hopefully know when to release the patch. But according to my calculations it hopefully shouldn't be longer than the end of the month in worst case senario, in best case senario it's next sunday maybe, but don't really want to set a deadline.

Advertising the content
The best way to actually start get people to do different things and have more fun is for people to be involved or encouraged by another player. Rainbow actually enjoys …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 21

March 2018 Updates - What's coming up and discussing the future like usual.

Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

What's going to be added after 4.2:
- Will fix any bugs encountered in 4.2.
- More skins and vehicles have already been prepared to be added will be added this month and the upcoming patch.
- More titles will come out shortly (probably on 4.2.1).
- More trigger Id's and action Id's will be added.
- I will go through a list of suggestions and bugs to fix.
- Character levels or a sunshine auto job will appear, one or the other first. These will be used to unlock rewards.

- Going to work towards my goal of making the property system in a way that let's you basically create minigames (in the future, maybe even in 5.0).


My personal life
I am quite busy at the university for the next two weeks working. After that I will do a few exams, but after that it's pretty chill for me. Hope you guys are good and I hope to meet you at the server at one point when I eventually join lol.






[ Full reading ]

Comments: 15

[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25


[Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Go down

[Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Yo Guy's , Here To be Continued With Mason , This Topic Relate To This Report :
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t4360-admin-report-diamond#60457
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your in-game name:[EK]KillerLaham
Rulebreaker (in-game name): [EK] Mason
Date and time of Rulebreaking: 2016-08-06_16-07-32
What did he do? Describe please:
 ,so On my First mute Evade with Mason I got Directly Ban .  Without Any Smell of Warn .  Even He was Bussy On fight . Shown On Video Later . This Rlly Not Fair Every Player Deserve A Warn . I Was ALmost NewBie And I wasnt Registed On vk's ,I wasnt Know Rules As well , That's Why We Deserve A Warn , i was Just Play on Server And Fight . After This Ban i join vk's Just Because Of this wrongFully Ban . See my join Date .

Why impose his Power On Me by temp ban  Even He Don't Saw Me , not exist  ( busy On fight) Why No Warn Me ? if u said That i Warn u before proove it , post Real Proof plz No Fake Like Ur Friend diamond proof's . That Exploiting a weakness , The Weakness Is That I dont Know Rules As Well Before . and i think Every Player Deserve a warn For that Kind Of Evade .

srry Mason But since This Ban You Become A traitor With me too .  i no trust u anymore ,  it Was RealshinShip With us Before BTW , And He traitor With Rules By No giving me Warn .And traitor With Me By No giving me money back and With Our Friendship too .
About My money ---> Give Me Money Back plz . iwill Give it for Peaple Deserve .
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Any links to screenshots you took as evidence:
Link That Show There is No Warn After First Mute Evade :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx3C8ftUQNM&feature=youtu.be



High Admin's And chief's , Manager's To Handle it  Not Mason OR Diamond . Member's


Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:10 pm; edited 6 times in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 pm

ok ok from my view
in the first of log you can see that you laham kicked diamond out the prop
and when you said opps three times and from my view it not consider spam cuz in 10-lines console [the most used between all] it can disappear rapidly
so i think from the anger of diamond he muted you in the reason of spam [it not bad thing but he make it over].

About his evade , from my view he reconnected for he got muted for this reason and he see that is unfair.

in the mason's pm it is
Mason's pm wrote:shaif lesh ... 3shan dket b diamond
the meaning of the is word is [thanks to god that iam arabian]
See Why... Because [you killed or kicked] diamond
well some admins will say [what the hell you are not allowed to post here] but i post it for clear and thanks.
#DukeNukemRocks


Last edited by Zeyad_Ahmed on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fogrgot adding my hastag)
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:06 am

@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:ok ok from my view
in the first of log you can see that you laham kicked diamond out the prop
and when you said opps three times and from my view it not consider spam cuz in 10-lines console [the most used between all] it can disappear rapidly
so i think from the anger of diamond he muted you in the reason of spam [it not bad thing but he make it over].

About his evade , from my view he reconnected for he got muted for this reason and he see that is unfair.

in the mason's pm it is
Mason's pm wrote:shaif lesh ... 3shan dket b diamond
the meaning of the is word is [thanks to god that iam arabian]
See Why... Because [you killed or kicked] diamond
well some admins will say [what the hell you are not allowed to post here] but i post it for clear and thanks.
#DukeNukemRocks

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO POST HERE.

But ty for clarify what say the PM.
btw its God no god.

_______________________________________

Credits to: MaSoN^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 6055
Points : 7183
Reputation : 102
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Backtodagame on Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:15 am

No nerver do that bro xD
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Diamond on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:43 am

You're an old rule breaker of spam and mute evade. No excuses no crying.
About those proofs.
Stop lying everywhere and making stories. You made those fake proofs for reporting, I can show what I uploaded. I will search for them and upload them in a min.
Here I repeat again:
Are you kidding me? How you edited them? How you made those fake ones? Just to report u can make fake proofs?
I never made even i dunno how to. What u did lol?
I never made them, you made them because I muted you?.
Chat was filled with your 'opps!' etc.
Please dont make this shitty fake proofs, atleast.
Why lie? Just because of our fight? You made them not me, stop lying. I can assure you that you made them.
I never made things like these, nor i have time I am very busy in my daily life that cant even think of wasting my time making fake proofs for people like you?
Seriously?
Thats all what I have to say.
If anyone wants to trust me, trust, I know what is true and i need not give any extra explaination.
I never know u can go down that you can make fake proofs even just because I muted you for your flooding and spamming and muting, which have been a past issue too.

And see you applied at ext clan in May, and before that I've seen you playing in EC, many times, you're and old player, you got banned in sep or july, which means more than 3 months you were with us, u got many warns for spamming and mute evading, still u dont know rules? You need a warn always as an excuse .
Stop excusing that u r a noob!
avatar
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 1131
Points : 1331
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 15
Location : In Your House :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:42 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
About My money ---> Give Me Money Back plz . iwill Give it for Peaple Deserve .

I gave your money back from a long time ago. That case was closed but you love to talk about the past.

Enta bas sho8l tfeshah 3shane fotet 3la EK enta sort bt8ar.


Anyways, You did mute evade many times before that and you're playing from long time you was a old player not a newbie don't lie. You were abusing remember when you was saying "F*ck who make you admin?" You only love to lie and doesn't show full proof. I don't want to reply anymore.

"An admin does his duty, Players starts to report him" #VC-MPLogic

I will find that HTML file and upload it so I prove you deserved that ban.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:56 am

@MaSoN^ wrote:
Enta bas sho8l tfeshah 3shane fotet 3la EK enta sort bt8ar.
He said : ِ" u Feling Jealous When u join EK's " ? Lmao , How this relate To here , Lmafo . 3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote "Yes" ? lol This Screenshot Talk Razz


Koltle B4ar ? ha ?
#VC-MPLogic


@MaSoN^ wrote:
Anyways, You did mute evade many times before that and you're playing from long time you was a old player not a newbie don't lie. You were abusing remember when you was saying "F*ck who make you admin?" You only love to lie and doesn't show full proof. I don't want to reply anymore.
Bulshit's , Blablablabla ...... , I already post proof And u not  , dont  spam like diamond . Plz ,

@MaSoN^ wrote:"An admin does his duty, Players starts to report him"
What Duty Ur talking About , By unfair Ban , Post an Evedience/proof  That i  Did it before plz , .  use Chat Log's , Or Shut up ! , Or anthing else , u admin no ? , try to get someReal proof's .
@MaSoN^ wrote:
I will find that HTML file and upload it so I prove you deserved that ban.
Let's Say That I said It , but When ? , Iam Sure If i said it ,  i was Newbie Player . Post ur fake Html Plz , Then told me Witch Date Cause I no Trust u Both .
Dont Waste My time too plz  , isaw u write " Idont Want Replay Anymore" , plz Replay(w7iatak)  ,  Enjoy ur report . Thanks .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:18 am

@Diamond wrote:You're an old rule breaker of spam and mute evade. No excuses no crying.
About those .......................... Bulshit's
wht about "here is the proof , lick them , old name diamond "  , fkk off man , although wht u did  u still making stories , this report idiot no general chat , fkk off , stop talking just bulshit's , post real proof plz , All watch the topic and they r witness's about ur fake screenshot , about making stories , i alway's making "stories" on reporting player's and and they accepted , opps brah , , they know me who i am , that moment when u have nthing to speak . i told u admin supose to deal with , not u , i post my real proof and u not , u cant use ur own eyes now , opps .omfg i no believe that u deny this . instand of apolgize to admin's , wake up its a report .not chat.

listen Me idiot , Am Wroking Right now And Am talking To u from SmartPhone , fkk off , Stop Spamming with ur bulshit talk , brb When There Is Admin/chief/Manager Replay  .  
i will no Waste Time with u . They Will handle it .

ihave  admin report Before And he Accpeted by [warned] ,  Ghost Know Who is this btw  ,  no name ... , That mean am not Report u Futility .

i think u Blind , i already post proof's ,When someOne have Nothing Againt other . He Will Talk like u ,, U post A fake Screenshot And u remove it After 1 hour  .That Exploiting a weakness , The Weakness Is That I dont Know Rules As Well Before . like What mean chat log's , etc ,. Cause i was NewBie    So shut up , let Them Deal With it . plz dont Waste My Time .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Backtodagame on Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:55 am

Dont destroy each other by report Smile
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:21 am

We all know that Mason can't control his little ass sometimes, please remain patient Razz xD
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5326
Points : 5889
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by AlexMercer on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:53 pm

This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1555
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 pm

Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience

He spammed server with opps.

_______________________________________

If you want to know who you are, you have to look at your real self and acknowledge what you see.
(Itachi Uchiha)

avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6378
Points : 7205
Reputation : 69
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Diamond on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:19 pm

@MaSoN^ wrote:
Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing with sparrow is easy well if you ask me if someone is a newbie he has no concept of evade To be very honest instead of evading mute he will say sorry when admin will unmute him atleast thats my personal experience

He spammed server with opps.
And then made fake proofs and saying that I made them just because we punished him for his act.
Abt 'here is the proof', it was old proofs which proves out that he cant excuse that he didnt know the rules and he is a constant spammer and mute evader.
i ll post those pics which i posted on that day, later, actually I am very busy with exams, these are board exams and are very important for my future.
avatar
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 1131
Points : 1331
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 15
Location : In Your House :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Zeyad_Ahmed on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:35 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
@MaSoN^ wrote:
Enta bas sho8l tfeshah 3shane fotet 3la EK enta sort bt8ar.
He said :  ِ" u Feling Jealous When u join EK's " ? Lmao ,  How this relate To here , Lmafo . 3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote "Yes" ? lol This Screenshot Talk Razz

Koltle B4ar ? ha ?
#VC-MPLogic
Translating of the above text
Laham's talk wrote:3njad Enak ms5rah . Ana B4ar mnak 3shan fott clan ? , Mott do7ok msh Ghader . 3aha .
keef a3tetk Vote
Really , you are [noob or stupid or idiot] . I jealous because [joined] the clan? , then how i give you a vote?
i hope it help Smile
#DukeNukemRocks
avatar
Zeyad_Ahmed
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1326
Points : 1536
Reputation : -11
Join date : 2016-05-15
Age : 15
Location : Discord

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:03 pm

@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Translating of the above text
pr0 Translation , LOL , I need you To Highlighted On Translate , Work For me plz , When i told u Open The Curtains U open bounce


Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing..................


firstly , I join Clan By Ghost , And dont Do Any thing Else Than Register On EK's site , Ghost Got All My clan aplication , And he Know , HE just told me Re connect , and do that and do that , He help me on that , if u internsted ask ghost , am profissinal On kicking Diamond on prop's Or kick him ass , i wasnt know rules as well  .

Secondly , let Admin's More higher Than u To deal With it . Thanks

@Diamond wrote:
And then made fake proofs and saying that I made them just because we punished him for his act.
Abt 'here is the proof', it was old proofs which proves out that he cant excuse that he didnt know the rules and he is a constant spammer and mute evader.
i ll post those pics which i posted on that day, later, actually I am very busy with exams, these are board exams and are very important for my future.
Stop Spamming Like kid's  , i told u Before , Why U spamm ? Uscared ? . Its okay Dont Be Afraid There Is Admin's More higher Than u . And About Posting ur proof , Dont be Stupid plz , And dont Post  Any Thing Else Than Your  signature , Too Late For Post ,  You now The victim , That's Mean U cant Play/MakingFake  on proof's Anymore .Too late Son .

ِAbout Ur Exam's : Stay Onilne Dont Run Away , Ihave Exam's Like ur Amount of ur hair , , and i work too BTW , So That's Not Exuse , I saw U Even That U online Tomuch Today , Lmao . Stay Online No Retired Plz .


@MaSoN^ wrote:
He spammed server with opps.
first , WHt about " I don't want to reply anymore." .
Second ,  That's My common word's When i kick ass someOne (Let's Said  Like u) Itold him Opps! , Or Ouch! , If u call that Spam Go home Plz , U know how much player Spamming With " :V " , Even u exist too , LOL , i think U dont Know Wht Spaming Mean , So Dont talk about /call that   spam plz .


#Fake_Diamond
#unFair_admin
#Both_Like_Gun_With_Sound_Just
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by AlexMercer on Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:39 am

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
@Zeyad_Ahmed wrote:Translating of the above text
pr0 Translation , LOL , I need you To Highlighted On Translate , Work For me plz , When i told u Open The Curtains U open bounce


Syndicate^ wrote:This guy saying himself newbie WOW First Killerlaham is an old player 2nd he has joined EK as shown in the proof tells that he is not a newbie a person who knows to join clan knows that killing..................


firstly , I join Clan By Ghost , And dont Do Any thing Else Than Register On EK's site , Ghost Got All My clan aplication , And he Know , HE just told me Re connect , and do that and do that , He help me on that , if u internsted ask ghost , am profissinal On kicking Diamond on prop's Or kick him ass , i wasnt know rules as well  .

Secondly , let Admin's More higher Than u To deal With it . Thanks

@Diamond wrote:
And then made fake proofs and saying that I made them just because we punished him for his act.
Abt 'here is the proof', it was old proofs which proves out that he cant excuse that he didnt know the rules and he is a constant spammer and mute evader.
i ll post those pics which i posted on that day, later, actually I am very busy with exams, these are board exams and are very important for my future.
Stop Spamming Like kid's  , i told u Before , Why U spamm ? Uscared ? . Its okay Dont Be Afraid There Is Admin's More higher Than u . And About Posting ur proof , Dont be Stupid plz , And dont Post  Any Thing Else Than Your  signature , Too Late For Post ,  You now The victim , That's Mean U cant Play/MakingFake  on proof's Anymore .Too late Son .

ِAbout Ur Exam's : Stay Onilne Dont Run Away , Ihave Exam's Like ur Amount of ur hair , , and i work too BTW , So That's Not Exuse , I saw U Even That U online Tomuch Today , Lmao . Stay Online No Retired Plz .


@MaSoN^ wrote:
He spammed server with opps.
first , WHt about " I don't want to reply anymore." .
Second ,  That's My common word's When i kick ass someOne (Let's Said  Like u) Itold him Opps! , Or Ouch! , If u call that Spam Go home Plz , U know how much player Spamming With " :V " , Even u exist too , LOL , i think U dont Know Wht Spaming Mean , So Dont talk about /call that   spam plz .


#Fake_Diamond
#unFair_admin
#Both_Like_Gun_With_Sound_Just


All of that you wrote looks English but pretty hard to understand -.-
avatar
AlexMercer
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1243
Points : 1555
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2015-08-28
Age : 16
Location : Karachi,Pakistan

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:42 am

Syndicate^ wrote:

All of that you wrote looks English but pretty hard to understand -.-
Anothe Spammer -.- . plz , enough i have enough spammer's .
Fine philosopher / pr0 English
Open ur eyes ,i already Replay to u " second , ....." , They deal with it , Not u , That's mean Dont replay Or spam here nerd
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Backtodagame on Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:21 am

KillerLHam have problem wiith all admin :v
avatar
Backtodagame
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1649
Points : 1851
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2016-07-20
Age : 17
Location : Anywhere

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 pm

4K. wrote:Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.
rlly ? all those Proof's and u told me personal fights ? am confusing Too brah . u read it well ? brah , i already post ScreemShot/video That Show :
I got Unfair Ban From mason , i got No warn's And nthing .  This rlly unfair brah , Remeber Last Report Admin That i post ? ( 2 week's ago)(no names)  , Did He Got Accepted  ? yes , Now Dont Tell Me Am Reporting him Futility  or personal Fight's ,  u knew that . u dont see That is Trying to Evading the issue By calling me That i made it , You dont See That He dont have any proof's ? , So Wht u expect from him To Say ? " oh , Lahham right ? "  , No Way .
am Reporting Just Who Broke The Rules , and u knew that ,  i dont Give the shit Of he is admin or player .
. Both Of Them  did broke The rule , And they suposed to be punish .

let's See Wht Mangaer's , Chief's , high admin's  say's  . Thanks


Last edited by [EK]KillerLaham on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:20 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
4K. wrote:Can an 8+ admin deal with this, the report is too confusing to me and just seems as personal fights.
rlly ? all those Proof's and u told me personal fights ? am confusing Too brah . u read it well ? brah , i already post ScreemShot/video That Show :
I got Unfair Ban From mason , i got No warn's And nthing .  This rlly unfair brah , Remeber Last Report Admin That i post ? ( 2 week's ago)(no names)  , Did He Got Accepted  ? yes , Now Dont Tell Me Am Reporting him Futility  or personal Fight's ,  u knew that . u dont see That is Trying to Evading the issue By calling me That i made it , You dont See That He dont have any proof's That i do it before ? , So Wht u expect from him To Say ? " oh , Lahham right ? "  , No Way .
am Reporting Just Who Broke The Rules , and u knew that ,  idont Give the shit Of he is admin or player .
. Both Of Them  did broke The rule , And they suposed to be punish .

let's See Wht Mangaer's , Chief's , high admin's  say's  . Thanks

Mate first of all you haven't used the right format so it's a little hard to understand, also I can't deal with this report because it's on Mason and he is the same level as me so I can't even punish him if he broke a rule.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:46 pm

4K. wrote:

Mate first of all you haven't used the right format so it's a little hard to understand, also I can't deal with this report because it's on Mason and he is the same level as me so I can't even punish him if he broke a rule.

Lets See Wht Manager's , Chief's , high admin Said . Btw Wht u mean right format?
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:51 pm

[EK]KillerLaham wrote:
4K. wrote:

Mate first of all you haven't used the right format so it's a little hard to understand, also I can't deal with this report because it's on Mason and he is the same level as me so I can't even punish him if he broke a rule.

Lets See Wht Manager's , Chief's , high admin Said . Btw Wht u mean right format?

This report format:
http://vkserver.big-forum.net/t19-how-to-make-a-rulebreaking-report-and-why

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:59 pm


Almost Same , EveryThing Clear And Orgnaized , anyWay , Edited .
omg , I hate Spamming on Topic .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by KAKAN on Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:59 am

Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
So, I want to say something: Actually, KillerLaham is a pretty old player and knows the rule well, so, if you( killerlaham ) evades the mute, he must get punishment, and I think ban is the right one as Killer had did it not only once, but many times( yes, with me too ).
So, this report should be closed and denied.
<span style="display:none">@KAKAN</span>


Last edited by KAKAN on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3503
Points : 4005
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:21 am

@KAKAN wrote:Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
So, I want to say something: Actually, KillerLaham is a pretty old player and knows the rule well, so, if you( killerlaham ) evades the mute, he must get punishment, and I think ban is the right one as Killer had did it not only once, but many times( yes, with me too ).
So, this report should be closed and denied.

What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by KAKAN on Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:22 am

4K. wrote:What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3503
Points : 4005
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:09 am

@KAKAN wrote:
4K. wrote:What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...

Btw there is auto mute for this so if he spams the same word a few times he should be auto muted and if he evades it then warned and then the next time another warn, then the next time a temp ban for a day or another warn. And I've seen him saying 'opps' 1 or max 2 times after killing someone and rarely 3-4 which result him a mute and I've never seen him evading it.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Diamond on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 am

4K. wrote:
@KAKAN wrote:
4K. wrote:What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...

Btw there is auto mute for this so if he spams the same word a few times he should be auto muted and if he evades it then warned and then the next time another warn, then the next time a temp ban for a day or another warn. And I've seen him saying 'opps' 1 or max 2 times after killing someone and rarely 3-4 which result him a mute and I've never seen him evading it.
In the video he clearly evaded. Didnt u see?
avatar
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 1131
Points : 1331
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 15
Location : In Your House :P

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 am

@Diamond wrote:
4K. wrote:
@KAKAN wrote:
4K. wrote:What if he shows proof of being banned when he wasn't spamming?
I can tell that he can't. That's because he always spams with "oops" I think I might have some screenshots for it too, but, don't want to search from a 1000 files...

Btw there is auto mute for this so if he spams the same word a few times he should be auto muted and if he evades it then warned and then the next time another warn, then the next time a temp ban for a day or another warn. And I've seen him saying 'opps' 1 or max 2 times after killing someone and rarely 3-4 which result him a mute and I've never seen him evading it.
In the video he clearly evaded. Didnt u see?

Can you give me the link?

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Lahhami^ on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:28 am

@KAKAN wrote:Allow me to say something? Well, I didn't read the whole topic( as it looked like a mess ).
So, I want to say something: Actually, KillerLaham is a pretty old player and knows the rule well, so, if you( killerlaham ) evades the mute, he must get punishment, and I think ban is the right one as Killer had did it not only once, but many times( yes, with me too ).
So, this report should be closed and denied.
<span style="display:none">@KAKAN</span>
To Clear Thing's :
Dear Kakan , I did Evade's The WrongFully Mute , and i have The real Log That Show I wasnt Spamming , That's Why i report Him , If He call This Spam Then He Never Saw Spamm Before . So He Have no The Right's To Mute Me , That's Why I reconnect , He no give me Atleast To talk , And this Mute Evade Not All Player Know It Espicially This Kind .

And dont Call That Iam Spam With "opps " , Spamming With Opps Like this way :
[Ek]KillerLaham : Opps
[Ek]KillerLaham : Opps
[Ek]KillerLaham : Opps
[Ek]KillerLaham : Opps
[Ek]KillerLaham :Opps

Lmafo , All player's knew That Am not spaming , Ask Crystal , devil , other's . When I kill Someone I told him Opps Or Ouch! ,And Recently i Use it Little , Not for Each Kill i said Opps ,  I never Spaming With Opps , I dont  like peaple Just Talking , Plz Post proof That i did it with u .
U said  I do it  With u too ? When ? Post plz Ur proof That I Do it With u  , I already Post proof's . Else Thanks For Giving ur opinion .

On The Server Am Not Talking Too Much Like Other's Do , Am Quiet Player Relating To other's ,  My Real Spam Is My Spree's  On Player's , Not more , So Calling Me Spammer  a Kind like funny ,  Cause Most Player Know Who i am Else Than Hater's .

Ghost Already answar u too About Automute .
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1237
Points : 1619
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 23
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by ЧК. on Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Report will be denied because Mason was told by Diamond to ban Laham for mute evading and because of this Mason is not guilty. We have a rule to trust our admins for what they say until there is proof that they are wrong. Although this case will be further investigated in Diamond's admin report.

Report denied.
Thanks for reporting.

_______________________________________


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
ЧК.
Manager
Manager

Moderator 1
Posts : 7771
Points : 8173
Reputation : 105
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 19
Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: [Denied] Admin Report - Mason .

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum