Latest topics
» Stats Transfer - Killerco..!
by Los Today at 12:22 pm

» @Chuck Norris
by Los Today at 12:19 pm

» Bad Angel ;v
by Los Today at 12:17 pm

» [Denied] Admin Report- [EK]Signal
by ЧК. Today at 12:12 pm

» Report - (A)*(k)+(47)
by Killer frost^ Today at 11:19 am

» VCMP - LMS Event.
by SymBioTi[C]^ Today at 11:14 am

» Spree 6 with chainsaw (Hack claimed)
by Be[A]sT^ Today at 10:56 am

» Unban request
by Be[A]sT^ Today at 10:50 am

» Suggestion - Flood Control
by Ice_Blood Today at 10:32 am

» [Denied] Unban Request - We3da
by Dark_Abdo Today at 9:37 am

» [Accepted] Player Report - elproengd
by Dark_Abdo Today at 9:33 am

» [Accepted] player report - Javier_Montesinos
by KuRuMi^ Today at 12:06 am

» Account pass reset applicaton
by SaMiR^ Yesterday at 11:18 pm

» Suggestions
by Halo Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Bug - Treasurehunting
by Halo Yesterday at 9:03 pm

Top posters
ЧК. (6836)
 
MaSoN^ (6073)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5703)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5251)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4168)
 
IHateVCMP (3837)
 
Arnold^ (3702)
 
KAKAN (3507)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3488)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 1034 registered users
The newest registered user is harcoskerem

Our users have posted a total of 134583 messages in 9002 subjects
[Updated: 2018-01-14] January 2018 Updates - Bug fix patch & future stuff

Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:41 pm by Chuck Norris

Bug fix patch
I've already released one bug fix patch for the big serious bugs, there are a few bugs that aren't that serious that people can actually get around (like the few in the treasure hunting event) got an exam tomorrow and the day after that. This weekend I haven't been scripting due to exams, but on wed I will have nothing to do until monday, so I will make up for the lost time.

I looked over my patch 4.1.1 and I made the decision that the patch is not necessary. Any bugs I fixed in it are not game breaking. You guys can still get treasure 9, this patch doesn't have any contents for the players to enjoy so I want to release it along with some content (unless you guys are highly against this). I am planning 4.2 for the end of january/mid february where there will be content.


Future
Keep suggesting stuff and I will keep working on my list, nothing big planned unfortunately, until I get a good idea. I got plenty of custom content, but could always use more so be sure to …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 27

December News 2017 (again but kinda new) - Just talking about content like usual

Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:13 am by Chuck Norris

Long text this time. Check out 1 and 2 if you want something to reply to and checkout the rest for information

Okay first of: The guy that hacked Andri deleted my previous topic, so I am Writing this one again. It won't be a copy paste and you can see it more as a new update to what I said a few Days ago.

So the missions I am working on? The World is not really on my side and I constantly f*ck up and have to fix bugs. The testing time is a pain in the ass. It might take years Before I complete like 50 missions. So far in like 1 month I am on 2 missions and they are kinda playable. Additionally to that, it's the first two missions so they aren't really that interesting, like missions usually are in games. Once I get my first two missions finished I Think it will go faster scripting the next one. However, It will take time.

Everyone have given me many cool suggestions, but I am desparate for some job suggestions. The thing about delivering pizza vs picking up garbage is that it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 14

November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26


ON clan cheaters and hackers

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OMG ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Jiggler on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:40 am

I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation, I don't know about that), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.


This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.


Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz & saurabh for the video of VeilSlide and other ON members and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
Nothing else I expected except brain donor comments from ON pigs - have fun explaining this Smile
Servers have started banning them already -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
<~WiLs0n`> !banuid c90a4168a10fed05510ceab61f06637a9af6efe3 [ON]HunTinG 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]HunTinG Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 53c239739115e7df584b1698341335e891c5a98a [ON]KakaroT 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KakaroT Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  c3dd4187fcfd1c5ba48035b6dc7bf137c62b2d83 [ON]KxZ. 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KxZ. Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 863dccb49aa0902464c8b26dcf2bae1defcc8588 [ON]DeZ 0  kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]DeZ Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid a3ef2abb21621f3d4070bc651dcccb5fcdb206b3 ANONlMUL 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned ANONlMUL Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 694b225561d47b60d5c6985ceb3f152a7e456fcb [ON]Garjoka 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Garjoka Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

Added by Angel: Just posting the links here so you don't have to write down the
Posting the links from top:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Jiggler on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jiggler
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-17

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Luckshya on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:50 am

Ok, it came here also as i said.
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1183
Points : 1488
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:18 am

I already know that they're bunch of hackers.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:37 am

fake fake Mad
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by ZK_B on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:44 am

Schwarzkopf wrote:fake fake Mad
Don't cry.


Yes, these ON members can't be trusted anymore.
avatar
ZK_B
Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 2690
Points : 3402
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2015-11-13
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere in universe.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by FaLLeN on Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:48 am

Kf rocked on shocked

FaLLeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1192
Points : 1512
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Ahnaf^ on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:00 pm

is it true or are they trolling? Question confused affraid
avatar
Ahnaf^
New Member
New Member

Posts : 21
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 17
Location : Dhaka,Bangladesh

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by FaLLeN on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:is it true or are they trolling? Question confused affraid
True
Sty also call them hackers
He left because on is filled with hackers

FaLLeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1192
Points : 1512
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Hari on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 pm

[ON]Wishwanath and many ON players uses speed hacks they stand 0.0001 sec faster.[ON]Vellside was using m60 i heared m60's strange sound or you can get more proofs of
Ec-gameservers.com
avatar
Hari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2179
Points : 2655
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 16
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by IHateVCMP on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:58 pm

Shadow.Jack^ wrote:
Schwarzkopf wrote:fake fake Mad
Don't cry.


Yes, these ON members can't be trusted anymore.
Agree
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:01 pm

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Ahnaf^ on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:24 pm

ON and OFF rekt by me.. Razz
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Ahnaf^
New Member
New Member

Posts : 21
Points : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-07-17
Age : 17
Location : Dhaka,Bangladesh

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:48 pm

Did they break rules here?
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by QaisAla on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:50 pm

ON = Over Noob Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1828
Points : 2006
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:45 pm

ON are hackers, they use Widescreen which arent allowed, mostly they are banned from 50% of the servers, thats why they play in official servers only or there own server.

PS: official = EC and LW

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by KuRuMi^ on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:05 pm

I just checked their ping on the EC server and mostly all the members had them more than 1000 and I believe someone mentioned them used hacks from you know who >.> Russian Hacker Chlenix113

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub the VKs community, especially haters.
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1881
Points : 2123
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time...

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Amal on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Amal
New Member
New Member

Posts : 1
Points : 1
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 21
Location : India

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation, I don't know about that), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.


This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.


Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz & saurabh for the video of VeilSlide and other ON members and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
Nothing else I expected except brain donor comments from ON pigs - have fun explaining this Smile
Servers have started banning them already -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
<~WiLs0n`> !banuid c90a4168a10fed05510ceab61f06637a9af6efe3 [ON]HunTinG 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]HunTinG Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 53c239739115e7df584b1698341335e891c5a98a [ON]KakaroT 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KakaroT Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  c3dd4187fcfd1c5ba48035b6dc7bf137c62b2d83 [ON]KxZ. 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KxZ. Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 863dccb49aa0902464c8b26dcf2bae1defcc8588 [ON]DeZ 0  kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]DeZ Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid a3ef2abb21621f3d4070bc651dcccb5fcdb206b3 ANONlMUL 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned ANONlMUL Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 694b225561d47b60d5c6985ceb3f152a7e456fcb [ON]Garjoka 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Garjoka Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

Added by Angel: Just posting the links here so you don't have to write down the
Posting the links from top:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ON are not hackers lol! This is fake.
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:22 pm

[EK]ST(O)RM wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation, I don't know about that), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.


This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.


Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz & saurabh for the video of VeilSlide and other ON members and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
Nothing else I expected except brain donor comments from ON pigs - have fun explaining this Smile
Servers have started banning them already -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
<~WiLs0n`> !banuid c90a4168a10fed05510ceab61f06637a9af6efe3 [ON]HunTinG 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]HunTinG Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 53c239739115e7df584b1698341335e891c5a98a [ON]KakaroT 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KakaroT Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  c3dd4187fcfd1c5ba48035b6dc7bf137c62b2d83 [ON]KxZ. 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KxZ. Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 863dccb49aa0902464c8b26dcf2bae1defcc8588 [ON]DeZ 0  kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]DeZ Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid a3ef2abb21621f3d4070bc651dcccb5fcdb206b3 ANONlMUL 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned ANONlMUL Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 694b225561d47b60d5c6985ceb3f152a7e456fcb [ON]Garjoka 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Garjoka Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

Added by Angel: Just posting the links here so you don't have to write down the
Posting the links from top:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ON are not hackers lol! This is fake.

They are hackers, why dont you understand? -.-

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by SanaullaH on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:38 pm

DarkSid3R wrote:Kf rocked on shocked
Stop showing off your clan nab
you are very lucky you accepted in KF GL Razz Razz
avatar
SanaullaH
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 480
Points : 523
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 17
Location : LARKANA ' SINDH ' PAKISTAN

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =SdS=KrlozZ... on Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:55 pm

:O I never saw they do any hack, but if you make that longe info.
this has to be true *3*

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Credits to: KuRiMi^
avatar
=SdS=KrlozZ...
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5703
Points : 6705
Reputation : 98
Join date : 2016-02-13
Age : 20
Location : Here >:)

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:12 pm

My personal opinion: The Facebook post "Don't give this to other members they may use it in-game", make it seem like not all ON members are aware of the hacks and therefor I don't think all the members of ON should be punished for it. Sharing a link to a hack isn't good and the people who shared it and/or used it in our server should be punished.

I am not the hacking expert in our community, so I will simply listen to players/admins who are smarter than me and knows this better than myself. We'll get back with a decision soon and in the meantime keep track of every ON member in our server.

Thanks for sharing this information. I am not sure why this wasn't shared on the official VC-MP forum though.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4168
Points : 5717
Reputation : 108
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Hari on Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:31 am

Thier ping is less then 100 so we have to do a perfect head so they are using widescreen to avoid death/headshot.

True they are hackers
avatar
Hari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2179
Points : 2655
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 16
Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by KuRuMi^ on Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:19 am

Thx for agreeing

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"No matter how big the world is, Tokisaki Kurumi is the only person that can interfere with irreversible time. And also this Zafkiel. Please don’t lend your ears to nonsense made by smart scholars and authors."
I lub the VKs community, especially haters.
avatar
KuRuMi^
Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 1881
Points : 2123
Reputation : 24
Join date : 2016-06-25
Age : 19
Location : Walking through time...

http://deserver.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by QaisAla on Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:31 am

Guys i have a question : from where the hell those ON , steal Widescreen fix ?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1828
Points : 2006
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:47 am

[EK]ST(O)RM wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have come into possession of very interesting material recently.

Straight to the point - we all know the infamous ON clan - a part 'of the best team evarrrrr'; everyone surely has heard of people accusing them of cheating once in their 'VCMP career'.

This topic is going to show E V I D E N C E of the ON clan in fact being a bunch of cheaters.

Let's start: (this won't be long, but rather short and self-explanatory)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is evidence of an ON member (won't disclose name this time) giving F1 to our contact (named later) and how to make it work in-game.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal Message footage of KxZ. aka StrykerZ on the forum or VoyaFlex or gh0st or VeilSlide or c0mrade and testing of the wall-hack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After gaining more trust in ON this is the message he receives from a member named ANONIMUL - a well known figure, second member of ON I guess (after Zeruel).

Alright, all of this might smell like a fake, but here's what is inside the package:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All of those probably function like a cheating program, inject into the game and edit a few memory addresses.
Wallhack is basically ghost city (not seeing any walls), FPS - able to use any FPS value you want, widescreen - self-explanatory.

Here is how these things work ingame: (except WS)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


We all know about F1, however the rest of those things might come as a surprise to your average player.

All of those things posted above were used by ON, are still used by ON and would continue to be used by ON - they were probably also given to their 'trusted' allies like Brian and phenomz. (no confirmation, I don't know about that), etcetra. -please keep in mind that the Russians never used those things and never will and I am pretty sure that they will denounce ON's actions.


This will be posted on multiple forums and it is up to your discretion as to what to do about them.


Thank you Berkley - the 'inside man' in ON - without him, this wouldn't have happened and thank you Blitz & saurabh for the video of VeilSlide and other ON members and permission to use it; and thanks to everyone that shares this post on other forums, IRC or wherever.
All personal information has been blurred, censored.
Nothing else I expected except brain donor comments from ON pigs - have fun explaining this Smile
Servers have started banning them already -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Code:
<~WiLs0n`> !banuid c90a4168a10fed05510ceab61f06637a9af6efe3 [ON]HunTinG 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]HunTinG Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 53c239739115e7df584b1698341335e891c5a98a [ON]KakaroT 0 Kids not allowed here
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KakaroT Reason Kids not allowed here Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  c3dd4187fcfd1c5ba48035b6dc7bf137c62b2d83 [ON]KxZ. 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]KxZ. Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid  51a7de454bd394a585e9257efc88c81160630a74 [ON]Wishwanath 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Wishwanath Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 863dccb49aa0902464c8b26dcf2bae1defcc8588 [ON]DeZ 0  kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]DeZ Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid a3ef2abb21621f3d4070bc651dcccb5fcdb206b3 ANONlMUL 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned ANONlMUL Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

<~WiLs0n`> !banuid 694b225561d47b60d5c6985ceb3f152a7e456fcb [ON]Garjoka 0 kids with hacks not allowed
<&Defend> Admin WiLs0n` Banned [ON]Garjoka Reason kids with hacks not allowed Duration: Permanent

Added by Angel: Just posting the links here so you don't have to write down the
Posting the links from top:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ON are not hackers lol! This is fake.

:V ...... Neutral


Last edited by [EK]ST(O)RM on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:10 pm

Bump! Anyone who didn't read it. Read it now!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bump! Anyone who didn't read it. Read it now!

Lel Give ON a break.
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by IHateVCMP on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:32 pm

ON hunting aka ON Founder came with nick minacho. So that none can know he is ON hunting
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Wait... I saw this player 2days ago when [ON] c0mrade was there but I think the players name was manicho.
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by FaLLeN on Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:07 pm

Ban all on shits from vks

FaLLeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1192
Points : 1512
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by IHateVCMP on Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:40 am

[EK]ST(O)RM wrote:Wait... I saw this player 2days ago when [ON] c0mrade was there but I think the players name was manicho.
yeah I spelled his name wrong
avatar
IHateVCMP
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3837
Points : 4539
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2016-02-29
Age : 14
Location : Near My Sweet Viper Snakessssss!!!!!

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by [MLP]Rarity on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:38 am

beside arguing on 1000 topics why not removing this clan from VC-MP and use /ban command.
avatar
[MLP]Rarity
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 555
Points : 653
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2016-05-27
Age : 17
Location : Equestria

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Well I guess we should ban them!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by QaisAla on Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:49 pm

*BUMP* Guys answer my question!
||
||
\/

Qais.99 wrote:Guys i have a question : from where the hell those ON clan steal Widescreen fix ?

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
QaisAla
Event Staff
Event Staff

Posts : 1828
Points : 2006
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2015-09-17
Age : 19
Location : BOBE World ヅ

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =KF=dev1ce on Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:38 pm

Here if you want :v

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
=KF=dev1ce
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1094
Points : 1441
Reputation : -9
Join date : 2016-05-29
Age : 71
Location : http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:08 pm

Guys i witnessed it my self today. [ON]Wishwanath was death evading constantly. They are surely rule breakers.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1203
Points : 1543
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Blood Sucker on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:44 pm

Not that onlu brother, he was speed hacking too.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Blood Sucker
Epic Member
Epic Member

Posts : 643
Points : 798
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2016-05-11
Age : 16
Location : In the woods wating for Angel.OfDeath

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:16 pm

ON CLAN


Hunting:
- sharing (?), doing nothing regarding the development and distribution of cheats, usage in private, maybe public as well

Anonimul:
- sharing, creating and using

Kakarot:
- sharing, doing nothing despite knowledge of such events (development/distribution) happening inside the clan, usage in private, maybe public as well

gh0st/kxz/voyaflex:
- sharing (to a large number), using, no actions despite knowledge

K.:
- no actions despite knowledge (sure), possibly sharing (?), usage in private, maybe public as well But he wasn't ever given hacks since the incident of kxz sharing hacks was done before he became ON. So he is innocent. Maybe he got from someone in the clan but no proof is to be found.

EaZYMP5:
- using, sharing (?), no actions despite knowledge Caught using Widescreen.

Stealth:
-sharing (possibly after leaving ON he might have shared with other players. Though no proof), using, no actions despite knowledge.
Edit: He wasn't given hacks neither used (confirmed). The video showing Rustam and stealth wall glitching in ec, he didn't have hacks. So listed as innocent.
logs:

-Confirmed from members that he wasn't given hack by anyone.

Garjoka:
- no actions despite knowledge, using/sharing (?) He is innocent (correct me if he was caught using hacks).

Stonecold:
- brother of Kakarot, probably no actions despite knowledge, must be banned regardless Since he is innocent but will have to bear ban with Kakarot as
they share same PC.

Rustam:
- usage. no actions despite knowledge


Innocent ONs and Ex-Ons:

DSHARD -> ON
Wishwanath -> ON
Trex -> ON
Dez -> ON
Zeruel -> ON
Newton/Vatan -> ex-ON
StoneCold -> ON (but as stated above he will be bearing ban with me).
Moskvish (tim) -> ex-ON
Hyperzon2 -> ex-ON
GigAByTe/Emi -> ex-ON
Sortex*-> ex-ON
mad_dog -> ex-ON
HARIS -> ex-ON
Garjoka/Stoner - ex-ON
Kamran/K -> ex-ON
Stealth -> ex-ON

Other players who have these hacks:

[uf]Chernobyl:
-Having F1, got from KxZ/gh0st/voyaflex (was caught using it in EC)

Awaix:
-F1, got form Chernobyl/KxZ as he was in group chat when kxz shared to chernobyl + he admitted himself that he was there (wasn't caught using it).

Harish:
-Wall Hack, got from Kxz.

=Rk=Terrorboy:
-Wall Hack, got from Kxz.

=KF=StyLisH:

Wall Hack and F1 Hack, got from ON.

Other Suspects:
TLK.beatz, Thunderstorm and other Indian team members. 2 of their members (Harish and terrorboy) were given hacks, so possibly they were shared to others.


Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Just keep an eye on those innocent guys, They might have those hacks.


Last edited by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:28 pm

ban all all the ON and WK ez

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 15
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Every [ON] member banned expect the innocents and ex-ONs

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by BABA1 on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:47 am

Thanks for creating the topic, You laid it all beautifully. Thank you for sharing those evidences.

avatar
BABA1
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2013
Points : 2328
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-09-27
Age : 16
Location : fux off again pls

http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by FaLLeN on Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for creating the topic, You laid it all beautifully. Thank you for sharing those evidences.

 
All ONs banned from vks


Peace

FaLLeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1192
Points : 1512
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by VoyaFlex on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:18 pm

Well, as you kow, Schwarkopf aka shampoo or Head&Shoulders used hacks anywhere, as him gave the "2012 trainer" to VK.Emi, and VK.Emi give it to me, as i deleted. Why they did not get banned here? Plus, these screenshots can be modified with PS(photoshop). Plus, why you guys want ON be deleted from VC-MP? Huh? Did you guys get "frustrated" for getting rape constantly? Very Happy. Plus, if we don't use them here, why you ban us? I'd never got any report about using hacks here lol, and you ban me xD. Thank's for your attention
avatar
VoyaFlex
New Member
New Member

Posts : 33
Points : 49
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-05-08
Location : Uranus

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by FaLLeN on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:04 pm

I request admin to lock this topic.
On r already banned so Kindly lock this topic

FaLLeN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1192
Points : 1512
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2016-03-20
Age : 14
Location : In hell with DarkRazor

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:25 pm

Locked.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by MaSoN^ on Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:40 am

=KF=StyLisH former [ON] member got hacks from Anonimul too:


_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 6073
Points : 6860
Reputation : 63
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 16
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Stylish^ on Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:=KF=StyLisH former [ON] member got hacks from Anonimul too:


Where is the proof that i've got any single hack by any ON or WK member, i left ON ages ago before their hacking stories were revealed, i still don't understand one thing, why you people are 2 faced, all the time having fun and pretending to be like a good friend, when suddenly i get reported by someone, you started to imagine fake shits about me, that doesn't make any sense hence you have any proof about it.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 449
Points : 666
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Lahhami^ on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:=KF=StyLisH former [ON] member got hacks from Anonimul too:


Where is the proof that i've got any single hack by any ON or WK member, i left ON ages ago before their hacking stories were revealed, i still don't understand one thing, why you people are 2 faced, all the time having fun and pretending to be like a good friend, when suddenly i get reported by someone, you started to imagine fake shits about me, that doesn't make any sense hence you have any proof about it.
Unfortunately I can not Mixing our Entertainment With server's rule's , its not pretending or something , you did broke rule/s then you should be punished(as its my duty to keep server safe ) , case closed! , if you call yourself pr0 then why would you use those shit's/hack's ?

I will not hesitate report you again if i caught you .


#sneakyGuy
avatar
Lahhami^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Posts : 1188
Points : 1556
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2016-08-06
Age : 22
Location : Opssi World!

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Stylish^ on Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 am

Lahham^ wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:=KF=StyLisH former [ON] member got hacks from Anonimul too:


Where is the proof that i've got any single hack by any ON or WK member, i left ON ages ago before their hacking stories were revealed, i still don't understand one thing, why you people are 2 faced, all the time having fun and pretending to be like a good friend, when suddenly i get reported by someone, you started to imagine fake shits about me, that doesn't make any sense hence you have any proof about it.
Unfortunately I can not Mixing our Entertainment With server's rule's , its not pretending or something , you did broke rule/s then you should be punished(as its my duty to keep server safe ) , case closed! , if you call yourself pr0 then why would you use those shit's/hack's ?

I will not hesitate report you again if i caught you .


#sneakyGuy

As i already mentioned, i did use it, and accepted my mistake and have been warned for it, but i can't tolarate lies.
avatar
Stylish^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 449
Points : 666
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 20
Location : Pakistan

Back to top Go down

OMG Re: ON clan cheaters and hackers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum