Top posters
4K. (5876)
 
MaSoN^ (5816)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5132)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4047)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3562)
 
Vipe[R] (3540)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3393)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 904 registered users
The newest registered user is

Our users have posted a total of 116124 messages in 7579 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 24

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:15 pm by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:00 pm by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 8:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:54 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:54 pm by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms ¬†(which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:50 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by Rainbow Dash on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:21 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Rainbow Dash wrote:Information update

Name: Dark_abdo and Signal

Level change: promoted from level 6 to 7.

Reason for Level change: We could use some more level 7's and you guys seem to be the best for the job. congrats guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information update

Name: DarkRazor and Error

Level change: Promoted from level 5 to 6.

Reason for Level change: you guys are extremely loyal and patient. we Believe that you guys need level 6 for that reason and for the fact that you two seem to online when other people arent. now you have access to /tempban to ban the hackers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information update

Name: Jack

Level change: Promoted from level 3 to 4.

Reason for Level change: you passed the admin level and you have been in the staff for 1 months, which means that you are now no longer a trial admin. good job!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Information update

Name: Laham

Level change: Promoted from level 4 to 5.

Reason for Level change: the management team just like the other, voted for laham to be promoted and i forgot to add him to the list. laham works hard, he doesnt let anyone push him around and follows the rules no matter what.  congrats to him.

over me is the previous updates made a few Days ago. below is the new one


Information update

Name: Sharabi

Level change: Promoted from level 1 to 3.

Reason for Level change: application accepted.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2769
Points : 3568
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by Rainbow Dash on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:26 pm


Information update

Name: Sharabi

Level change: Promoted from Level 3 to Level 4.

Reason for level change: Trial period passed. everyone in level 3 that survives a month gets level 4 automatically. but congrats and officially welcome to the staff!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2769
Points : 3568
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by MaSoN^ on Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:30 pm

Information update

Name: [KF]AlexMercer (=KF=Syndicate^)

Level change: Demoted from level 5 to 1.

Reason for level change: Resigned. Good luck and don't forget to visit us from time to time.

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5816
Points : 6560
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by Rainbow Dash on Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:03 am

Information update

Name: Zatch

Level change: Dromoted from level 5 to 1.

Reason for level change: He doesn't have a computer and can't play for months so he resigned.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2769
Points : 3568
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:53 pm

Information update

Name: Error

Level change: Temp-demoted from level 5 to level 1.

Reason for level change: 3 Days suspension + any extra Days you need to complete the admin test. Basically you get your level back if you want when you complete the admin test and 3 Days have passed since this reply.

You've failed to complete the admin test in time due to mostly lazyness. You've been reminded a countless of time and seem to not care. It's time you start taking things more seriously and I expect that you're a better admin in the future if you decide to come back after you suspension

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information update

Name: Thunder

Level change: Temp-Demoted from Level 9 to Level 1.

Reason for level change: 7 Days suspension + any extra Days you need to complete the admin test. Basically you get your level back if you want when you complete the admin test and 7 Days have passed since this reply.

Before you read why he was demoted. I want to point out two things. The first thing is that this decision was made by: Me, Flake, Rainbow, 4k and Mason together. The second thing is that we at VKs are kind people. We Believe that everyone deserves as many chances as they can get, unless they're doing something harmful that can hurt the server. That's why we usually say in the rules: Verbally warn as many times as you can, then /warn, then kick, then tempban, then /ban and then /permaban. The same thing applies to admins. Thunder has served us for a very long time and he has no run out of warnings and it's time to try Another punishment. We do not want to demote someone who has been good to us for several years without a temp suspension first.

That's right we are giving this guy one last chance, because that's how we are. But as I said, the next punishment is a permanent demotion. If you're not happy about that decision you're welcome to say so, but we stand by our principles. What I can say however, is that this is his final chance to improve. If it's a mistake by us to give him Another chance you can just report him again and it's over. If thunder chooses to not accept this punishment and instead resign, he is welcome to do so, but we won't have much respect for such disloyality.



  • Admin Test

    This is actually the biggest reason for making this update and it kinda relates to the other things as well. We had a new admin test, that every admin is required to take when they enter the staff. If you don't pass this test (everyone that tries hard enough passes it after several attempts), you get demoted.

    We created a new admin test and every admin was required to take it again or get demoted. We gave everyone 2 months to complete it (june to august), which is way more time than you actually need, due to the fact that people can be busy in real Life. Additionally we also sent out like 5-10 reminders. The admin test is important because it trains you to look at the rules and we Point out the admins flaw when it comes to making a decision. In some cases admins say: I know what advertising is in my head, then they answer the question without looking at the rules and we tell them no! You are a slave under the rules, you have to use it's definition and not your own.

    Thunder didn't complete during these two months, even though we sent him many messages reminding him how important this admin test is. Why didn't he complete it? He probably had many personal reasons, that I won't neglect. But what it comes down to is that he has been playing on the server in-game and posting in the general chat section, instead of doing the admin test. So out of about 60 Days he made the decision everytime to play in-game and talk on the general chat section instead of doing the admin test. Just to Point it out to everyone the admin test doesn't take 60 Days to do, you need maybe 20 min to 60 min in total to complete it.

    The admin test is important and we are constantly telling that to him, but yet he makes this decision. Is it because he doesn't Believe it is important or because he doesn't Think what's important to us, should be important to him? To me it shows a Luca type of attitude, that you're too good for us to put any effort or time into something we say is important.


  • Inactivity & lazyness

    This has been a major problem with Thunder and we hope that this punishment will make him realize his flaws and try to improve on them, instead of just giving up and always staying the same. His inactive and layness is displayed by the following:

    1. Very Active on the forum and the server, but not Active doing his work. Thunder is very Active in both the forum and server, but yet he claims he is too busy to help out with the actual work (which is described in 2). At this Point he doesn't really have an excuse for this and he has admitted that himself that he has been lazy. Everytime I Point it out, he Always say that he will change and improve. But a warning is no longer enough he needs something else to help motivate him. We Believe that the punishment will either make him give up or come back as a better head admin.

    2. Forum Moderation. It can statistically proven by forum tools that the moderation Thunder does on the forum compared to mason and 4k, is almost 40-50 % of what they do. Additionally most of his moderation is in the general chat section and actually clan related (deleting replies in his clan topic). It's good that people moderate those sections as well, but he is most needed for transfer applications, clan applications, password Changes and admin applications, which he rarely touches.

    3. We have a management section where we vote for things. Thunder is usually never involve in any of it and is usually the reason why we have to wait 1 week to actually make a decision (because we have to wait for everyone to vote or for 7 Days to pass to make the decision). Which makes him kinda a waste for the staff since he almost never provides his opinions.

    4. He doesn't respond to all his PMs. Responding to a PM from a staff member is the most important part of the job. If you don't respond or don't read your PM everytime you go online on the forum, it becomes a pain in the ass to Contact you.


  • Admin reports / lack of knowledge

    I would like to first Point out that the two first things above (admin test and inactivity), is like 80 % of the reason why we made this decision. So don't Think these reports have much to do with the reason why he got temp demoted, these are just icing on the cake.

    Most of these reports against Thunder are about different things and you can call them just simply mistakes if you want and everytime Thunder was reported for a mistake he stopped doing it. Unfortunately these mistakes are knowledge related and shows that Thunder has a lack of knowledge when it comes to keeping up with rules/ rules updates, news and even command usages. It's okay to make a few mistakes like this, but there has simply been too many for us to not force him to improve. This needs to change and he needs to take the rules more seriously and study them more carefully. Some examples:

    1. He unlocks a property with admin commands and his friends go into the prop and DM the owner: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Additionally he isn't aware that there is aproploc command he can use instead.

    2. He sells cars Before he is allowed to, which causes trouble for the manager to solve the issue: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    3. He asked VK.Angel.OfDeath a question if /changepassword was made for level 8 admins, when that happened several months ago and there were a lot of management topics going on about that.

    There are more things that has happened over time and I could mention some more, but it's not as big of a part of the decision let the rest.


  • Attitude: This is not important when it comes to decision but it's worth mentioning, but I want to Point this out as well. Thunder has had a history of being a Little immature and abusive. This is definitely not a reason to demote him according to our rules, but we would like head admins to be more professional and kind, since people are supposed to look up to them. We hope that Thunder will improve this as well. To his defense he usually apologies afterwards, but acting this way makes the rest of us look bad.

    Additionally he has a hard time to handle criticism that we give him to improve.










Here's a message one management member wanted to say: "There have been many reports on Thunder. We have often seen that Thunder has been clumpsy with the rules, been disrespectful and arrogant while being asked for defense. He has been lazy with management work and has basically done if not nothing, very little work in recent times. Therefore it is necessary that Thunder is given a suspension to get some time to realize his mistakes and understand what he has done wrong and to plan how to start the improvement phase."

----------------------------------

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4047
Points : 5554
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: VKs Official Server Admins and Moderators

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

VK.Angel.OfDeath wrote:Information update

Name: Error

Level change: Temp-demoted from level 5 to level 1.

Reason for level change: 3 Days suspension + any extra Days you need to complete the admin test. Basically you get your level back if you want when you complete the admin test and 3 Days have passed since this reply.

You've failed to complete the admin test in time due to mostly lazyness. You've been reminded a countless of time and seem to not care. It's time you start taking things more seriously and I expect that you're a better admin in the future if you decide to come back after you suspension

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information update

Name: Thunder

Level change: Temp-Demoted from Level 9 to Level 1.

Reason for level change: 7 Days suspension + any extra Days you need to complete the admin test. Basically you get your level back if you want when you complete the admin test and 7 Days have passed since this reply.

Before you read why he was demoted. I want to point out two things. The first thing is that this decision was made by: Me, Flake, Rainbow, 4k and Mason together. The second thing is that we at VKs are kind people. We Believe that everyone deserves as many chances as they can get, unless they're doing something harmful that can hurt the server. That's why we usually say in the rules: Verbally warn as many times as you can, then /warn, then kick, then tempban, then /ban and then /permaban. The same thing applies to admins. Thunder has served us for a very long time and he has no run out of warnings and it's time to try Another punishment. We do not want to demote someone who has been good to us for several years without a temp suspension first.

That's right we are giving this guy one last chance, because that's how we are. But as I said, the next punishment is a permanent demotion. If you're not happy about that decision you're welcome to say so, but we stand by our principles. What I can say however, is that this is his final chance to improve. If it's a mistake by us to give him Another chance you can just report him again and it's over. If thunder chooses to not accept this punishment and instead resign, he is welcome to do so, but we won't have much respect for such disloyality.



  • Admin Test

    This is actually the biggest reason for making this update and it kinda relates to the other things as well. We had a new admin test, that every admin is required to take when they enter the staff. If you don't pass this test (everyone that tries hard enough passes it after several attempts), you get demoted.

    We created a new admin test and every admin was required to take it again or get demoted. We gave everyone 2 months to complete it (june to august), which is way more time than you actually need, due to the fact that people can be busy in real Life. Additionally we also sent out like 5-10 reminders. The admin test is important because it trains you to look at the rules and we Point out the admins flaw when it comes to making a decision. In some cases admins say: I know what advertising is in my head, then they answer the question without looking at the rules and we tell them no! You are a slave under the rules, you have to use it's definition and not your own.

    Thunder didn't complete during these two months, even though we sent him many messages reminding him how important this admin test is. Why didn't he complete it? He probably had many personal reasons, that I won't neglect. But what it comes down to is that he has been playing on the server in-game and posting in the general chat section, instead of doing the admin test. So out of about 60 Days he made the decision everytime to play in-game and talk on the general chat section instead of doing the admin test. Just to Point it out to everyone the admin test doesn't take 60 Days to do, you need maybe 20 min to 60 min in total to complete it.

    The admin test is important and we are constantly telling that to him, but yet he makes this decision. Is it because he doesn't Believe it is important or because he doesn't Think what's important to us, should be important to him? To me it shows a Luca type of attitude, that you're too good for us to put any effort or time into something we say is important.


  • Inactivity & lazyness

    This has been a major problem with Thunder and we hope that this punishment will make him realize his flaws and try to improve on them, instead of just giving up and always staying the same. His inactive and layness is displayed by the following:

    1. Very Active on the forum and the server, but not Active doing his work. Thunder is very Active in both the forum and server, but yet he claims he is too busy to help out with the actual work (which is described in 2). At this Point he doesn't really have an excuse for this and he has admitted that himself that he has been lazy. Everytime I Point it out, he Always say that he will change and improve. But a warning is no longer enough he needs something else to help motivate him. We Believe that the punishment will either make him give up or come back as a better head admin.

    2. Forum Moderation. It can statistically proven by forum tools that the moderation Thunder does on the forum compared to mason and 4k, is almost 40-50 % of what they do. Additionally most of his moderation is in the general chat section and actually clan related (deleting replies in his clan topic). It's good that people moderate those sections as well, but he is most needed for transfer applications, clan applications, password Changes and admin applications, which he rarely touches.

    3. We have a management section where we vote for things. Thunder is usually never involve in any of it and is usually the reason why we have to wait 1 week to actually make a decision (because we have to wait for everyone to vote or for 7 Days to pass to make the decision). Which makes him kinda a waste for the staff since he almost never provides his opinions.

    4. He doesn't respond to all his PMs. Responding to a PM from a staff member is the most important part of the job. If you don't respond or don't read your PM everytime you go online on the forum, it becomes a pain in the ass to Contact you.


  • Admin reports / lack of knowledge

    I would like to first Point out that the two first things above (admin test and inactivity), is like 80 % of the reason why we made this decision. So don't Think these reports have much to do with the reason why he got temp demoted, these are just icing on the cake.

    Most of these reports against Thunder are about different things and you can call them just simply mistakes if you want and everytime Thunder was reported for a mistake he stopped doing it. Unfortunately these mistakes are knowledge related and shows that Thunder has a lack of knowledge when it comes to keeping up with rules/ rules updates, news and even command usages. It's okay to make a few mistakes like this, but there has simply been too many for us to not force him to improve. This needs to change and he needs to take the rules more seriously and study them more carefully. Some examples:

    1. He unlocks a property with admin commands and his friends go into the prop and DM the owner: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Additionally he isn't aware that there is aproploc command he can use instead.

    2. He sells cars Before he is allowed to, which causes trouble for the manager to solve the issue: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    3. He asked VK.Angel.OfDeath a question if /changepassword was made for level 8 admins, when that happened several months ago and there were a lot of management topics going on about that.

    There are more things that has happened over time and I could mention some more, but it's not as big of a part of the decision let the rest.


  • Attitude: This is not important when it comes to decision but it's worth mentioning, but I want to Point this out as well. Thunder has had a history of being a Little immature and abusive. This is definitely not a reason to demote him according to our rules, but we would like head admins to be more professional and kind, since people are supposed to look up to them. We hope that Thunder will improve this as well. To his defense he usually apologies afterwards, but acting this way makes the rest of us look bad.

    Additionally he has a hard time to handle criticism that we give him to improve.










Here's a message one management member wanted to say: "There have been many reports on Thunder. We have often seen that Thunder has been clumpsy with the rules, been disrespectful and arrogant while being asked for defense. He has been lazy with management work and has basically done if not nothing, very little work in recent times. Therefore it is necessary that Thunder is given a suspension to get some time to realize his mistakes and understand what he has done wrong and to plan how to start the improvement phase."

----------------------------------

Error is now back again under the condition that he has passed the admin test and promised to be more Active in communicating. we expect great improvements or he will probably not be given any more chances.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2769
Points : 3568
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum