Latest topics
» Best Lead Aim #2 | Chlenix Version
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:23 am

» Stats transfer
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:21 am

» The Anime World Server Trailer (unfinished unfortunately)
by Michael. Today at 6:11 am

» Top 5 best Frendzz
by Mr.Alone Today at 5:50 am

» transfer stats and money and change name
by =EK=Reachard Today at 5:41 am

» Selling Sanchez
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» [VC]DnW-Clan Application
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» Server Suggestion
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:55 am

» Admin Application - CCCCC
by Dark_Abdo Today at 4:20 am

» [Denied]unban request
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» [Solved] Delet my account
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 7:20 pm

» [Denied] Driveby Shoots
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - [EK]Mr.Alone
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]Hunting
by 4K. Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» [Closed] unban request : [RR]Raja
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 5:02 pm

Top posters
4K. (5922)

MaSoN^ (5827)

=KF=Thunder^ (5184)

=SdS=KrlozZ... (5175)

VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)

Vipe[R] (3594)

[EK]Arnold^ (3564)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3395)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 912 registered users
The newest registered user is Osara

Our users have posted a total of 117400 messages in 7664 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.

Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12

Server Patch 3.0

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Server Patch 3.0

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Extra note: It's a big patch and nothing is perfect on day one I hope this patch is to all of your liking and I will do my best to fix every bug that occurs. But I have tested it a lot

Note: 30 % through I can already see that this topic will be lengthy lol. As you can see a lot of things has been done and testing has been going on for weeks. We apologies if bugs still exist and we are going to work our hardest to make sure they get fixed until then please just report the bugs and don't judge us.

OH god this was a pain in the ass to write lol.

Patch 3.0

General

New things
- A minigame system has been added. (Angel)
- A custom map added for a death arena. (Angel)
- Early stage NPC system added. (Angel)
- Added ssebby's custom menu system for selecting skins & minigames & more. (Angel)
- Added a way for players to team up and spawn next to each other. (Angel)
- Cleaned up the duel command. Added more duel modes, locations & made it impossible to duel evade when dueling for money. (Angel)
- Added clan system. (Angel)
- Help icons added for noobies and to teleport to minigames. (NE.CrystalBlue & VK.Angel.OfDeath)
- New skins added in menu's (All tommy skins & more). (Angel)
- Team colors added to command messages. (Angel)
- Team color for the cuban's and bikers has been updated to make them easier to read in chat.
- Add more animations + /animationcmds for viewing them. (Angel)
- Added secret pickup easter egg (more for noobs than us). (Angel)
- Added credits for every work done on the server with /credits.
- updated /info, /help and /cmds to match everything that has happened. (Angel)
- Government & VKs can own as many custom properties as possible for building stuff special to the server. (Angel)

Improvements
- Made it so you can only own one of each model and can't share vehicles between accounts that are registered on the same computer. (Angel)
- Update proploc to remove evade.
- You can now enter the commands in lower and upper case without any problems. (Angel)
- Goto and /nogoto updated to tell you how to reach a player that is not in same world as you. Example a player in a minigame or in a custom property, tells them to exitcustomprop and things. (Angel)
- Added a message to flip. (Angel)
- Stuntbike enabled by default now. (Angel)
- Updated the server messages and added announcements for minigames that can be configured with /configmessage. (Angel)
- Decreased hunter waiting time to 20 minutes and made it so that the time doesn't reset if you destroy it again. ( Angel)
- Spawnwep disarms you now so you only spawn and get the weapons you want. (Angel)
- Join message information changed a little (they were really old from prior to beta). (VK.Angel.OfDeath)

Bug fixes
- Can no longer use animation cmds to get up after being shot down by a shotgun or an explosion. (Angel)
- Buyvehupgrade now doesn't say unknown command. (Angel)
- Transferstats bug fixed once again. (Angel)
- IRC fixed (NE.CrystalBlue)
- Sphere's fixed (crystal's basement sphere as well as the others) + can now be entered with a vehicle. (Angel)
- Bug fix: Locking a custom property will not prevent you from teleporting to the location of the icon in another world. (Angel)
- Editingkeys updated with F1, F2 & F3 that I missed to include. (Angel)
- 2015 january message changed to 2016 january in the treasure hunting event. (Angel)
- Fixed vehicles not appearing in the normal world if destroyed or respawned in the custom properties. (Angel).

Minigame system
A minigame system has been added that will let you join in on minigames. More minigame types will be added in the future and some will be extended. You can access them by commands or by the helping menu. You play minigames with your friends just for fun or to make money. You can also play them alone when you have nothing better to do.

Note you can't use commands in most minigames.

One hit kill: This game takes place at the death arena. It can be accessed with /onehitkill or at the death arena menu's. This minigames let you use the gun destroyer that kills you in one shot. The point of this minigame is to just have fun and get as much pointless scores as possible.

Gun game: This game takes place at the death arena. It can be accessed with /gungame or at the death arena. You need at least two players to play. This game works similar to the gun game in COD. There are about 5-6 types of this minigame. The game works like this you will all in total receive 8-20 weapons (depending on the type) when you make a kill you will get a new weapon and when you've killed someone with all weapons in that type you win the game. There are shotguns only, melee only, explosions only, heavy weapons only (m60, m4, ruger, minigun) and normal mode with all weapons.

LMS: Last man standing requires at least 2 players and be entered with /lms or at the death arena. You are all radaroff and has to kill each other. if you die you're out and last man standing wins.

Fight: Fight takes place at the death arena. It can be joined at the death arena or with /fight. Here you just fight with all weapons, shotguns only, explosions only, melee only or whatever type you want.

Races: Right now 7 races are available to be completed by 1-4 persons. A lot more will come soon in patch 3.1 that won't take as long as patch 3.0. You enter races by typing /race or you go to the sphere in sunshine auto's. If you exit your vehicle you fail.

Stunts: Stunts has been added that can be accessed with a stunting bike (PCJ and Sanchez) by pressing L. You can play them timed or normal. Right now there are only 5 more will come soon. If you exit your vehicle you fail.

Death races: Right now there is only one death race available that can be completed with 1 to 4 people. it can be joined with /joinminigame 8 and through the race menu only. In that you race a bike trying to dodge objects that will kill you if you hit them. If you exit your vehicle you fail.

Taxi job: Enter a cab/taxi press L and the taxi event will start automatically. Your goal is to drive and pickup customers. They will chat with you and be rather annoying. You will get about 300-2500 dollars for leaving a customer at his location depending on how many customers you've served. There are about 120 unique pickup points through all district and you change district randomly. Try to save up as much time in the beginning as possible since it will only get harder and harder. Be careful the NPC's are fat and might damage your vehicle a little when you get in. (PS Don't say anything about me to them, they can get very angry). If you exit your vehicle you fail.

Shooting range: A minigame similar to that one on the single player where you shoot dummies that are moving has been added at /gotoloc ammo. Your goal is to earn as much money as possible by surviving the waves of dummies. (Don't worry these dummies won't talk). You can also enter the practise mode and do the same thing and never lose but you won't get any money. Can be accessed with /shootingrange.

Activity system
An activity system that so far includes duels and teamups has been added.

Duels: NE.CrystalBlue's old duel system has been ported into an activity and minigame system. I have made many improvements but have tried to keep it the same. The only big change that I truly apologies for is that the command is now an all weapon duel command instead of just one weapon. I will add 1 weapon duels in the next patch. But I've also made some improvements:
- You can duel with or without money by selecting duel id's. If you choose to duel with a bet you will lose your money if you lose the duel, exit the game or give up.
- You can now select 4-5 places where to duel. through a select menu when you join a duel. More places will be added in the future as well.
- The new duel id's allow you to duel with different score requirements and money.

Teamup: You can now team up with people which basically means you will spawn at their location.

Clan system
A clan system has been added. You have to register your clan on the forum for it to be approved as a clan. When registering in a clan you will able to store money in a clan bank account, prevent people from joining in-game with your clan tag, have a private chat just for your clan members, goto your clan members with (nogoto on) but not with /nogoto full.

The clan system was a last minute thing and won't work for clans that uses _T or _R for trainee's and rookies. I will maybe implement that in the next patch instead.

Commands
Here's a list of all the new commands added for the server.

General

/credits: Displays the full credit for the server.

/uptime: Displays how long the server has been online since the last restart.

/loc: Displays what district/location you are in.

/alarm: Sets your vehicle alarm off/on. Resets if the vehicle respawns or gets destroyed.

/light: Sets your vehicle lights off/on. (Doesn't work on some vehicles and you need to be inside the vehicles to see a difference).

Minigame & Activity system

/- shootingrange, onehitkill, race, fight, lms, gungame: It's pretty obvious what these do they join the minigame with the same title.

/joinminigame: This command can be used as an alternative to the commands above if you know the game ID. It's also there to make it easier to announce to people through server messages, goto messages or chat how to join your minigame. It can also contain easter egg minigames (none added yet that I know of).

/duel: duels a player. You need to enter the specific duel id that you want to play. use the command /duelid for that.

/duelid: Displays the rules of each duel ID for you to select when you duel.¨

/acduel: Accepts a duel request.

/teamup: Sends a team request to a player.

/accept: Accepts a team request.

/leaveteam: Leaves a team.

/leaveactivity: Can be used as an alternative for leaving activities. In duels you use /leave only.

Clan system

/clan: Displays what clan you're in.

/clanchat: A comand you use to send message to all your clan members online.

/addclanmember: Adds a name to your clan. it doesn't have to be a registered name. Remember to add the name without the CLAN TAG. For example: You want to add VK.Angel to VK. Then you enter angel in the name and not VK.Angel.

/removeclanmember: Removes a clan member from your clan.

/setclanlevel: Can be used for changing the level of someone in your clan for usage of higher level commands like this one, clanmemberlist, withdraw donation & more.

/clanmemberlist: Displays a list of all your clan members.

/clanstats: Displays kills, deaths and cash of a clan.

/donatecash & /withdrawdonation: Deposit/withdraw money from the clan bank account. Any player can donate to the clan, but not /withdraw.

/nogoto: /nogoto on now means no one expect your clan members can teleport to you. A new option /nogoto full means no one can teleport to you.

Admin commands

/changeclanleader: An admin command for changing the clan leader. (only level 8+ can use it)

/addclan: An admin command for adding a clan. Be careful with lower/upper cases. A clan has to register itself on the forum (in a section that will be created a week after this patch) in order to be added.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Server Patch 3.0

Post by Hari on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:32 pm

Omg wow angel superb I love you
Hari
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Location : Error 420, Unable to find location due to many ass around here

http://Headshooter.createaforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 pm

Time for some rest for you AngelinA , take a rest for 2-3days , till then we Admins will look after the server and note down the bugs and then we can fix them , you have already done a lot and you deserve a rest.

Good Job! , VKs Official Server is the second name of VK.Angel.OfDeath Wink

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by [FS]Error[X] on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:46 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:Time for some rest for you AngelinA , take a rest for 2-3days , till then we Admins will look after the server and note down the bugs and then we can fix them , you have already done a lot and you deserve a rest.

[FS]Error[X]
Server Admin
Server Admin

Can't get anything

Back to top Go down

Post by BABA1 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Yes Angel, you should definitely take some rest now. I know it was too hard on your part to script all of this, But I bet that you must be happy today because the patch is working very fine. Bugs can be fixed later unless they're something major.

Keep it up, Angelina! We're proud to have you as our leader.
Take good care of yourself and watch MLP. Very Happy
BABA1
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainbow Dash on Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:19 pm

good job big siss Razz

BABA1 wrote:Yes Angel, you should definitely take some rest now. I know it was too hard on your part to script all of this, But I bet that you must be happy today because the patch is working very fine. Bugs can be fixed later unless they're something major.

i have already forced him to watch all episodes xD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Just a quick update for anyone who actually read this. Until the next weekend I will just relax and just observe the server and watch out for bugs. There will probably be some bug, but there isn't any major one at this moment at least. After that next weekend I am going to start looking at some website scripting and adding perhaps an online webstatistic. If I fail with it KAKAN can probably help me. But I want to learn how to do it myself. I am probably going to post a news topic about what to script next and what to add next. One thing is a problem to the: I want a certain vehicle but there is none for sale and I want to own two differnet colored PCJ's but I can't because then someone else wouldn't be able to own it and there is a vehicle limit. I am going to plan a solution for that but I can't promise anything.

I am going to post a future update with things I want to script in the future and things you guys want. What I can come up with right now is: more statistics collection, website stuff, achievement perhaps, more minigames and expanding the custom property system. I am really proud of the custom property system even though it might not add much to the overall gameplay. The custom property system lets you create anything you want and making a script that let's you create something amazing that I couldn't even imagine is an awesome feeling.

Patch 4.0? Maybe we won't get there since there isn't that much to add when it comes to systems. Maybe the systems I suggested here are pretty much the last systems to make and then we just have to expand that.

Rainbow Dash wrote:good job big siss Razz

BABA1 wrote:Yes Angel, you should definitely take some rest now. I know it was too hard on your part to script all of this, But I bet that you must be happy today because the patch is working very fine. Bugs can be fixed later unless they're something major.

i have already forced him to watch all episodes xD.

You're a monster and if I am siss you're a sissy dude.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN on Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:45 am

Well, you want to own 2 PCJs? Here is how you can:
Create 2 PCJs
Buy them
Remove them.

There you go.

KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 4K. on Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:50 am

VK.SuFy wrote:Time for some rest for you AngelinA , take a rest for 2-3days , till then we Admins will look after the server and note down the bugs and then we can fix them , you have already done a lot and you deserve a rest.

Good job Angel.

Feel free to PM me for any help.
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by [EK]Arnold^ on Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:07 am

Server Admin
Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by 47. on Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:22 am

Good job Angel.

Full Server Admin
Full Server Admin

Moderator 1
Saved andri

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamond on Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:29 pm

Great Bro! We all love you, you do so much for us, take some rest and relax, we are here to report you if we see any bugs.
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckshya on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:32 pm

As always, Awesome work! No more words for you dude. Now it's time for you to rest, you have taken a lot of headache for this patch. You did so much efforts to make this mission a successful and today finally we are here, today we got 21 players. Our server is becoming popular and i have advertised this patch on the VC-MP forums too. Good Luck dude!
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:54 pm

NE.Luckshya wrote:As always, Awesome work! No more words for you dude. Now it's time for you to rest, you have taken a lot of headache for this patch. You did so much efforts to make this mission a successful and today finally we are here, today we got 21 players. Our server is becoming popular and i have advertised this patch on the VC-MP forums too. Good Luck dude!

Damn true Very Happy Very Happy We lub you angelo <3

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:38 pm

That is a best work i have ever seen till this day. You worked hard Angel and this will make this server successful. My best wishes with you mate. Smile
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MaSoN^ on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Good job! Man take a rest.

Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:57 pm

The scripting part is not the hard part. It's the bug testing, transferring of the script and unecpected VC-MP bugs that shows up due to random lag that can happen to anyone.

My version of a relaxing is scripting the first parts before you get closer to release. That's when it is tiring. Adding new systems is always exciting.

But yeah you got a pretty big patch and you're not going to get another one for a while. Right now with the 3.x patches you're gonna get just more small stuff that improves the system even more + add some new content to the new systems. Look forward to experimenting with new minigame types and I am going to try my hardest to actually add more races, stunts and versions of the old minigames and not just abonned them.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:12 pm

After patch 3.0 we got 10+ players everyday Very Happy Congratz angelo!

D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:58 pm

D.E.[[V]].I.L wrote:After patch 3.0 we got 10+ players everyday Very Happy Congratz angelo!

Not sure what you mean by that. We had 10-15 players at least during one hour a day according to the statistics. But yeah we have probably gained some more players overall.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:56 am

Can anyone solve this problem?

Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:36 am

O.V.E.R((L))O.A.D wrote:Can anyone solve this problem?

A new update was released for VC-MP which basically said: Players who are unable to load custom objects, vehicles or weapons are prevented from connecting to the server. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the important question is were you unable to load custom weapons, vehicles, objects in the past? For example where you able to use the airplane at the airport. Use /wep 100-113 (like /wep box, /wep m5, /wep pm9 or /wep santa) and were you able to see the admin door? If you had this problem in the past It means that you had a problem with your VC-MP, anti-virus program, firewall or something that basically affected your gameplay. In the previous version it was okay to play with this bug, but apparently it isn't okay anymore in this newer patch.

If it's something else then we will investigate it further.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow.JacK^ on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:41 pm

<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Chuck Norris wrote:

A new update was released for VC-MP which basically said: Players who are unable to load custom objects, vehicles or weapons are prevented from connecting to the server. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So the important question is were you unable to load custom weapons, vehicles, objects in the past? For example where you able to use the airplane at the airport. Use /wep 100-113 (like /wep box, /wep m5, /wep pm9 or /wep santa) and were you able to see the admin door? If you had this problem in the past It means that you had a problem with your VC-MP, anti-virus program, firewall or something that basically affected your gameplay. In the previous version it was okay to play with this bug, but apparently it isn't okay anymore in this newer patch.

No, every custom things (like admin door, weaps 100-113 and plane) were working fine and normally.
Only first time this problem is occured.
Shadow.JacK^
Server Admin
Server Admin

Event staff Forum Status :

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Mar 02, 2016 3:44 pm

O.V.E.R((L))O.A.D wrote:<span id="sceditor-end-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span><span id="sceditor-start-marker" class="sceditor-selection sceditor-ignore" style="line-height: 0; display: none;"></span>
Chuck Norris wrote:

No, every custom things (like admin door, weaps 100-113 and plane) were working fine and normally.
Only first time this problem is occured.

It should work now. I had the same error, so I removed the admin door and it worked.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top