[EK]Arnold^ (3663)

KAKAN (3505)

EK.CrystalBlue (3438)

D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)

Statistics
We have 961 registered users
The newest registered user is RenisGamer

Our users have posted a total of 125275 messages in 8232 subjects
November Updates - Patch 4.1, more of my usual talks.

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:37 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.1
I won't give out a date, but I am aiming for november, this patch will include a thing for the NPCs, suggestions and one new job. That I am actually looking forward to scripting. This job is a job I actually want to do and put a lot of effort into it. I have for a very long time, not scripted certain things because I felt like I had to produce content for you guys fast. So in the future I am going to implement cool things that I want to make and at the same time give you guys what you ask for in suggestions.

In 4.2 or later patches I will start giving you guys some more custom content (skins, vehicles and stuff), right now we've had a lot and I want to do my own things and suggestions I receive.

About the state of VC-MP the server
To me VC-MP seems very quiet right now, at a time where I don't really feel as motivated as I used to. I will never stop providing content for this server, but some content that I want to create right now might take a lot of time. Which is why I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 22

October 2017 Update - Small update today + Discussing things like usual.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:31 am by Chuck Norris

Well guys I will bring out a small update tomorrow fixing a few bugs + adding a halloween theme similar to the christmas one. It won't be anything Amazing, but there will be presents and custom content for you to enjoy while joining during halloween.

There seems to be a decreasing amount of players on the server not sure if people are just getting tired of the server, VC-MP or if it's something else. I don't think it has to do with anything I am doing, so I will just continue to script like usual. What I am planning to script is nothing big, you can expect Another minigame/job for patch 4.1 to fill out the rewards I missed from patch 4.0, you can probably also expect some NPC update + maybe a test of discord. I am not sure where the server is going, I have been doing it for so many years and I have already scripted so many things that I didn't think was possible. What we have to face is that some time in the future there might not be much more I can add and I can simply …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 20

September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.

Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?

Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

VK's Official Patreon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VK's Official Patreon

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:45 pm

Note: This topic is for forum users over the age of 18 that actually has an income.

Information
To make things short we are switching hosts most likely to vrocker or maybe a dedicated server. That costs money. It's about 10 dollars a month to host a VC-MP 0.4 server with 50 players. I can easily afford that even though I am in college. That's basically about 2 lunches for me.

So why am I being cheap and opening up a patreon anyways?
Well Vrocker is good enough quality for any VC-MP 0.4 server. He hosted XE a very popular official server in 0.3 that had 20-30 players daily. Does the quality need to be better? Maybe not. But I wanted to open up this patreon to see if anyone is willing to reach for higher quality hosting then we maybe need and see how far anyone is actually willing to go.

How to support the server.
Before you think about supporting the server I want you to think about something. How much is 1-10 dollars for you. Is that a weeks worth of work, a month worth of work, a days worth of work, a hour worth of work or basically what you use for toilet paper.

If it's worth very little to you even less than it's worth to me and you don't care about it then go ahead and donate if you so wish. If not then don't even think about spending one single dollar. I don't want anyone from a poor country that could really use that money more than me to spend it on our hosting costs.

That's basically it.

Here's the link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have no idea if it works but I can garantee it's safe at least and it works with paypal or credit cards.
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: VK's Official Patreon

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey Angel. I'm in a hurry so i won't be posting anything here except this message. Read my PM.
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:47 pm

I can donate about 40-50 dollars a month because I have to pay for my CoD4 servers too and other stuff like websites and domains etc.
I'm going to KSA on the 2nd so I will fill my Paypal wallet with $300 to pay for my CoD4 servers and other stuff, I should have about $100 to spare so I can give you $40-$50 and use the rest for something else or save for next month.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Feel free to PM me for any help.
ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:45 am

Well I cant donate then as I don't have a paypal/credit card acc, which is what I hate when trying to spend some money online. I got a paypal account but I haven't connected it to any credit card but that shitty website doesn't let me use it without that.
But I am able to donate 0-5 if I get past that issue so if somehow it starts working or I buy a 26$ internet card (I think it is a waste of money to buy it for 26$ and use 4$), as in my country its 5$=20aed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:50 am

Sardar.Khan wrote:Hey Angel. I'm in a hurry so i won't be posting anything here except this message. Read my PM.

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I can donate about 40-50 dollars a month because I have to pay for my CoD4 servers too and other stuff like websites and domains etc.
I'm going to KSA on the 2nd so I will fill my Paypal wallet with $300 to pay for my CoD4 servers and other stuff, I should have about $100 to spare so I can give you $40-$50 and use the rest for something else or save for next month.

I appreciate your reply guys and I am thankful.

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:Well I cant donate then as I don't have a paypal/credit card acc, which is what I hate when trying to spend some money online. I got a paypal account but I haven't connected it to any credit card but that shitty website doesn't let me use it without that.
But I am able to donate 0-5 if I get past that issue so if somehow it starts working or I buy a 26$ internet card (I think it is a waste of money to buy it for 26$ and use 4$), as in my country its 5$=20aed

Yeah I hate that with paypal too. I haven't setup a paypal account yet but I am pretty sure I am going to have to link my credit card. Which I guess is okay since paypal is pretty big and lots of people use it. Btw what service are you using when paying online? Is there a better one?

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 am

Princess Celestia wrote:
Sardar.Khan wrote:Hey Angel. I'm in a hurry so i won't be posting anything here except this message. Read my PM.

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I can donate about 40-50 dollars a month because I have to pay for my CoD4 servers too and other stuff like websites and domains etc.

I appreciate your reply guys and I am thankful.

NE.CrystalBlue wrote:Well I cant donate then as I don't have a paypal/credit card acc, which is what I hate when trying to spend some money online. I got a paypal account but I haven't connected it to any credit card but that shitty website doesn't let me use it without that.

Yeah I hate that with paypal too. I haven't setup a paypal account yet but I am pretty sure I am going to have to link my credit card. Which I guess is okay since paypal is pretty big and lots of people use it. Btw what service are you using when paying online? Is there a better one?
Well I don't usually buy stuff online. I once bought it with paypal, and then as I live in UAE where there is a Carrefour there is a mynetcard which I was thinking to buy but they had a ridiculous minimum amount (aed 100!)

EK.CrystalBlue

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:42 pm

1. Luckily the VRocker host sends out a message when the host is about to expire. It was one week, but I renewed it for another month guys!

The VRocker host is paid for another month.

2. If you're in an economical situation where you can afford to give a couple of bucks to the patreon page to support the server, then feel free to do so. If someone donates:
- We might be able to renew it for a full year immediately instead of renewing it every month.
- We might be able to upgrade to 100 players.
- We might be able to purchase a dedicated host or VPS for our server.

If no one gives money because they don't want to or because they can't because they are too poor/young, then don't worry:
- Angel will still be able to pay for 50 players monthly with no affects whatsoever to his life.

Last edited by Chuck Norris on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:23 am

No one is poor here, everyone( max users ) are <18 at age and don't have money. Well, you can degrade to 30/35 players as I don't see >25 players in the server at once.
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:No one is poor here, everyone( max users ) are <18 at age and don't have money. Well, you can degrade to 30/35 players as I don't see >25 players in the server at once.

Excuse me isn't "not having money" the same thing as being poor lol? That was pretty funny when you said. But yeah you're right. I am not talking to anyone under 18 I am talking to the few over 18. I said in my original post that you have be at least 18 years old to donate or have an income.

Right now I am a little worried since I've paid for another month and I have still not received a renewal. But It has not been even 24 hours yet so I guess I'll give it some time.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by no one on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:11 am

My paypal isn't verified to 100% , I mean no credit card or bank attached to it yet , so I think I am not able to transfer funds to your Patreon , I can just send or receive cash Paypal to Paypal , so If you don't mind , can you PM me your Paypal ID , so I can transfer fund to it , Thank You!

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm

VK.SuFy wrote:My paypal isn't verified to 100% , I mean no credit card or bank attached to it yet , so I think I am not able to transfer funds to your Patreon , I can just send or receive cash Paypal to Paypal , so If you don't mind , can you PM me your Paypal ID , so I can transfer fund to it , Thank You!

We'll I can't really help you there since I am pretty sure personal information is sent out when you make that. I actually know VRockers real name from purchasing the host. If patreon doesn't work out and you've tried it let me know if something might be wrong and I will try to solve it.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:10 am

VK.SuFy wrote:My paypal isn't verified to 100% , I mean no credit card or bank attached to it yet , so I think I am not able to transfer funds to your Patreon , I can just send or receive cash Paypal to Paypal , so If you don't mind , can you PM me your Paypal ID , so I can transfer fund to it , Thank You!

Sufy my PayPal is verified 100% so (if you trust me) you can send the money to me and I will send it to Angel along with my money. If you don't trust me, I understand that you wouldn't want to give a big amount to someone you don't know too much.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by KAKAN on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Right now I am a little worried since I've paid for another month and I have still not received a renewal. But It has not been even 24 hours yet so I guess I'll give it some time.

YOU PAID THE WRONG PERSON! HAHAHAHA xD
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Right now I am a little worried since I've paid for another month and I have still not received a renewal. But It has not been even 24 hours yet so I guess I'll give it some time.

YOU PAID THE WRONG PERSON! HAHAHAHA xD

I didn't... I paid directly from the Vrocker website. We will see if we will lose the host or not. Going to go to IRC again when I get home (which is in about 10-11 hours) and try to contact him again. I contacted him once and he said it was fine. But I need to talk to him again to make sure.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:23 pm

An update for everyone it seems that his website info is a little wrong and that he runs things manually. I was finally able to contact him.

Also if anyone wants to see a VK VPN/VPS/Dedicated server, the VRocker hosted paid for a whole year at once or simply wants to help me in paying for the host please go to the patreon page.

If you're a kid with no money, a broke adult or simply just don't want to then don't donate obviously. I am simply having it here to see where we can go with the server & how far we can expand it.

Btw I am sorry if anyone feels offended by my posts here like KAKAN seemed to be, I just want to go further with the server & See us expand & don't want your money for my own benefit. Everything I ask for is for the server whether you believe that is up to you.

I think this is my last update until the end of february. Any questions or anything you would like to say about this feel free to reply whether it's bad or good Razz.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:An update for everyone it seems that his website info is a little wrong and that he runs things manually. I was finally able to contact him.

Also if anyone wants to see a VK VPN/VPS/Dedicated server, the VRocker hosted paid for a whole year at once or simply wants to help me in paying for the host please go to the patreon page.

If you're a kid with no money, a broke adult or simply just don't want to then don't donate obviously. I am simply having it here to see where we can go with the server & how far we can expand it.

Btw I am sorry if anyone feels offended by my posts here like KAKAN seemed to be, I just want to go further with the server & See us expand & don't want your money for my own benefit. Everything I ask for is for the server whether you believe that is up to you.

I think this is my last update until the end of february. Any questions or anything you would like to say about this feel free to reply whether it's bad or good Razz.

How about buying a Dedicated and then you can sell servers and charge customers per month. This way you won't have to pay for the Dedicated from your own money and also you will get profit. I know a guy who can help you VNC (like teamviewer, gives you desktop remote access) on the dedicated so you can script directly in it easily. And also you can give your customers access to their files through OGP (Open Game Panel, which also my friend can help you install) and from this they can access their server files only and can start/restart/off their servers easily. Please PM me if you're interested in this idea (and odc I will help you pay for the Dedicated since I have a lot of money).

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:20 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:An update for everyone it seems that his website info is a little wrong and that he runs things manually. I was finally able to contact him.

How about buying a Dedicated and then you can sell servers and charge customers per month. This way you won't have to pay for the Dedicated from your own money and also you will get profit. I know a guy who can help you VNC (like teamviewer, gives you desktop remote access) on the dedicated so you can script directly in it easily. And also you can give your customers access to their files through OGP (Open Game Panel, which also my friend can help you install) and from this they can access their server files only and can start/restart/off their servers easily. Please PM me if you're interested in this idea (and odc I will help you pay for the Dedicated since I have a lot of money).

I am not interested in spending any time to make money. My full time is used for this server. I've set this up for the reasons I stated above.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:56 pm

Server runs out in 7 days. If anyone who's got money and wants to give something back to the server and help it run go ahead and donate to the patreon if you want to.

Would be good to actually pay for a whole year all at once so I don't have to do this every month.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Server runs out in 7 days. If anyone who's got money and wants to give something back to the server and help it run go ahead and donate to the patreon if you want to.

Would be good to actually pay for a whole year all at once so I don't have to do this every month.

Today you'll get the money.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:36 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Server runs out in 7 days. If anyone who's got money and wants to give something back to the server and help it run go ahead and donate to the patreon if you want to.

Today you'll get the money.

Appreciate your help. Only donate if you can. Gonna try to pay for the host as soon as possible. It's hard for me to find time during the weekdays.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:52 am

I'm getting this error:

Have you set a limit for the maximum donation?

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by BABA1 on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:57 am

lol 150$, does money grows on trees for you Ghost, LOL?
I can't believe the fact that you're about to pay 150$ a month, For even a 100 slots Vrocker demands less than what you're about to pay lol.
BABA1
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:06 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I'm getting this error:

Have you set a limit for the maximum donation?

I don't know. Report to me if it works with any lower amount and try with or without selecting rewards or check if you got enough cash.

BABA I agree with you, but it's his choice. I got goals for the patreon page. Over 100 dollar a month means a VPS/Dedicated server. I will not use that money for anything other than the server and if you don't believe that don't donate. That's totally fine by me.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by khitishsahoo53@gmail.com on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:10 am

it is 150$ not 150 rupees.
moneys are not falling from sky.
i dont belive that you have to pay 150$ in a month
khitishsahoo53@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:37 am

Well ghost tell me if it worked to donate anything. I only need 10-20 dollars a month to pay for the host. 100 dollar+ will pay for VPS/Dedicated host, that I am not sure what to use for but I will take suggestions.

Either way I had some time and paid for another month. This topic was almost meant to give you guys a chance to help. It's not a call for help. I spend almost my whole free time working on this server for you guys, taking care of this community. I set this donation page up for you to be given a chance to help the community, to do something for it. If you don't want to or can't then ignore this topic. You can help by testing out patch 3.0, reporting bugs, players and just generally doing your duties and that's enough.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Well ghost tell me if it worked to donate anything. I only need 10-20 dollars a month to pay for the host. 100 dollar+ will pay for VPS/Dedicated host, that I am not sure what to use for but I will take suggestions.

Either way I had some time and paid for another month. This topic was almost meant to give you guys a chance to help. It's not a call for help. I spend almost my whole free time working on this server for you guys, taking care of this community. I set this donation page up for you to be given a chance to help the community, to do something for it. If you don't want to or can't then ignore this topic. You can help by testing out patch 3.0, reporting bugs, players and just generally doing your duties and that's enough.

You said you wanted to pay for a year so 10 x 12 = 120, So I thought I will give you 150 and you can keep 30 for later, and use the 120. I'll try to send something under 100 because probably that's the limit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: it is 150$ not 150 rupees.
moneys are not falling from sky.
i dont belive that you have to pay 150$ in a month

Mate, I own a bussiness and I can earn max $640 from it per month if I sell all my servers, but currently I'm earning $250 per month.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:49 pm

I'm having some problems, I need to talk to about it soon.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:07 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I'm having some problems, I need to talk to about it soon.

You're welcome to PM me or talk here. I saw the donation before leaving school but I had to take the buss so no internet. I was going to tell you that you made a monthly donation of 50 dollars lol. Either way I assume you realized that and changed it.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:11 pm

I wanted to make a 1 time payment because I wanted you to receive the money right now and then next month I might change my mind and pay more.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:13 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:I wanted to make a 1 time payment because I wanted you to receive the money right now and then next month I might change my mind and pay more.

From what I can see I didn't receive any payments unless I have to go somewhere. Either way if you need help with something let me know.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok I've sent you 50 again, tell me when you receive the money.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:03 pm

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Ok I've sent you 50 again, tell me when you receive the money.

According to patreon you receive everything about 3-4 days after 1st day of every month. Just a note just so you're 100 % clear: What you've done now is to send me 44 dollars (6 dollars are fee's) every month so you have to be careful and cancel your patreon when I received a payment if you don't want to support me every month.

Either way thanks for donating and we will see how this turns out lol.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:17 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:Ok I've sent you 50 again, tell me when you receive the money.

According to patreon you receive everything about 3-4 days after 1st day of every month. Just a note just so you're 100 % clear: What you've done now is to send me 44 dollars (6 dollars are fee's) every month so you have to be careful and cancel your patreon when I received a payment if you don't want to support me every month.

It would be much easier through PayPal.

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:54 am

VK.G.H((O))S.T. wrote:

It would be much easier through PayPal.

I know but unfortunately we have to stick to patreon. Appreciate all your help.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Three quick things:

1. Gonna pay for the montly host cost in a few days.

2. Ghost just so you know the payment you sent was declined I believe.

3. Shameless advertisement: If you have a montly income and want to support the server feel free to become a patreon. I can manage the montly pay even though I study at the university, but if you're in a better economic situation than me and you want to help out the server this is a way to do it (if you feel like it). If you're in school, underaged (underaged = don't have a job or an income) or don't have money, I won't accept your donation.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by ЧК. on Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Three quick things:

3. Shameless advertisement: If you have a montly income and want to support the server feel free to become a patreon. I can manage the montly pay even though I study at the university, but if you're in a better economic situation than me and you want to help out the server this is a way to do it (if you feel like it). If you're in school, underaged (underaged = don't have a job or an income) or don't have money, I won't accept your donation.

PayPal made my account limited giving the reason that I haven't used it for a long time even though I use it everyday. And now they're asking me address proof - utility bills which I can't give because there are no utility bills in KSA and I contacted them, but they said they need utility bills and they can't do anything without them. And I can't use another PayPal account because they don't let someone use 1 credit card on 2 accounts and they locked my credit card in my 1st account so I remove it. I tried paying directly with my credit card on Patreon, but it was declining by credit card idk why, it works on other websites, but idk why Patreon is declining it. Could you give me your account on the VRocker site so I can pay directly from my credit card. Or if you could give me teamviewer access so I can put my credit card on the VRocker website from your computer (with teamviewer you can watch me doing it and overide my control from yours computer, telling you incase you haven't used TeamViewer before Razz).

Xenolith.Cloud Founder

ЧК.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Norris on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:05 am

VK.GhoSTT. wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Three quick things:

PayPal made my account limited giving the reason that I haven't used it for a long time even though I use it everyday. And now they're asking me address proof - utility bills which I can't give because there are no utility bills in KSA and I contacted them, but they said they need utility bills and they can't do anything without them. And I can't use another PayPal account because they don't let someone use 1 credit card on 2 accounts and they locked my credit card in my 1st account so I remove it. I tried paying directly with my credit card on Patreon, but it was declining by credit card idk why, it works on other websites, but idk why Patreon is declining it. Could you give me your account on the VRocker site so I can pay directly from my credit card. Or if you could give me teamviewer access so I can put my credit card on the VRocker website from your computer (with teamviewer you can watch me doing it and overide my control from yours computer, telling you incase you haven't used TeamViewer before Razz).

Nah It's too complicated. If you can't donate through patreon I can't do anything about that for now.
Chuck Norris

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:42 pm

Okay another month has been paid for!

Shameless advertisement: If you have a montly income and want to support the server feel free to become a patreon. I can manage the montly pay even though I study at the university, but if you're in a better economic situation than me and you want to help out the server this is a way to do it (if you feel like it). If you're in school, underaged (underaged = don't have a job or an income) or don't have money, I won't accept your donation.

See you next month for more shameless advertising and announcements Smile.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Well I just sent the payment to VRocker for another month of VKs. If you're over 18, are in a good economic state or/and want to help then please consider giving some money to our patreon. If you can't or don't want to then don't feel preasured, angel can handle it. But if you want/can help it would be much appreciated. I spend many hours of my free time scripting for you guys and my money to keep this server alive.

I'll continue to do so even if no else ever helps and I hope you guys don't mind these monthly posts, I am doing it mostly because of these reasons:
- I want people to be able to help with paying for the host.
- A VPS for other server uses would be nice to get. (Vrocker is still a keeper in my opinion)

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Sun May 29, 2016 4:56 pm

Okay guys I just paid for another year of hosting at VRocker. I have only so far been paying monthly but I decided to just go ahead and pay for one year instead. Hopefully everything works out.

I would also like to say that this costs money and that I am in the university. If you want to help out the server or me please consider donating some money to pay for these costs. Don't donate unless you got money to spare. I don't want donations from people who can use that money for better things.

Thanks for reading this.

VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top