Latest topics
» transfer stats and money and change name
by Michael. Today at 7:28 am

» Best Lead Aim #2 | Chlenix Version
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:23 am

» Stats transfer
by [FS]Infernape(A) Today at 6:21 am

» The Anime World Server Trailer (unfinished unfortunately)
by Michael. Today at 6:11 am

» Top 5 best Frendzz
by Mr.Alone Today at 5:50 am

» Selling Sanchez
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» [VC]DnW-Clan Application
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:57 am

» Server Suggestion
by =SdS=KrlozZ... Today at 4:55 am

» Admin Application - CCCCC
by Dark_Abdo Today at 4:20 am

» [Denied]unban request
by SiGNaL Yesterday at 10:43 pm

» [Solved] Delet my account
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 7:20 pm

» [Denied] Driveby Shoots
by Dark_Abdo Yesterday at 7:04 pm

» [Denied] Player Report - [EK]Mr.Alone
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 6:22 pm

» [Denied] Player report - [ON]Hunting
by 4K. Yesterday at 6:03 pm

» [Closed] unban request : [RR]Raja
by KuRiMi^ Yesterday at 5:02 pm

Top posters
4K. (5922)
 
MaSoN^ (5827)
 
=KF=Thunder^ (5184)
 
=SdS=KrlozZ... (5175)
 
VK.Angel.OfDeath (4049)
 
Vipe[R] (3594)
 
[EK]Arnold^ (3564)
 
KAKAN (3505)
 
EK.CrystalBlue (3395)
 
D.E.[[V]].I.L (3191)
 

Statistics
We have 912 registered users
The newest registered user is Osara

Our users have posted a total of 117401 messages in 7664 subjects
September 2017 Update - Patch 4.0 estimated release date, plans after that and halloween

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:49 pm by Chuck Norris

Patch 4.0
I feel like I have to set a release date for myself and that release date will be between the 30th and 7th of october. I have really tried my best to just script a whole bunch of things for patch 4.0 which will hopefully make it worthy of it's x.0 name, just like patch 3.0 was. This is probably the first patch ever where I have scripted something for everyone. If you remember that topic I made where you guys voted for 9 things. I feel like I gave at least something in all categories. I truly gave it all for at least the things you guys gave the most vote to. I don't Think anyone will say: that I didn't give you lots of custom content for example.

More content will come in the future after patch 4.0 and I really hope you'll all be happy with patch 4.0 when it comes out.


Status of where I am: I have this weekend organized my last todo list and some testing that needs to be done. Next weekend I will work like hell to get it all done or at least as much as I can so it …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

Angel back to the university - Scripting update

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:12 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys. I've been scripting for everyday since the beginning of june, because I have had summer vacation from my studying. Next week (so after this sunday) I will not be able to script for the server everyday. I will only script on saturday/sunday.

I would say I got 25 % left to script for (my stuff) in patch 4.0 and that I could probably script some suggestions as well. Patch 4.0 is hard, because it has to add a lot of things since it's a big milestone, after this patch is released I can go back to scripting normal patches again.

From about next week and forward I will only be scripting 2 days a week (sunday and saturday). I got an exam today so I won't be scripting today (yes I know I am posting this on an exam day, but I really have nothing else to do Before it starts xD). Tomorrow on friday to sunday I will try to script as much as possible.

as I said Before I hope patch 4.0 is released in september and after that I am most likely going to focus on …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 25

August Updates 2 - I made my decision about the next patch + Information revealed.

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:15 am by Chuck Norris

Before you reply: If you are not happy with anything in this post you are free to provide criticism, but please note two things:

1. Read the Community Manager vs Community section properly and try to address it when you post a reply.

2. Do not make threats to you will leave or insults to me. I am under a lot of preasure and as a leader I have to make tough decisions I can't save everyone and I can't please everyone. If you say stuff like that I will immediately throw your opinion away and cut ties with you in anyway.

This post is going to be tough on me and It might be last post in the staff depending on how you guys handle these two recommendations. (Even if that is the case I will still script for the server of course)

The Community vs the Community manager
As the Community manager and the scripter I represent the vision this server has and I respresent every single person who has ever joined the server. The vision I have is very specific and too long to be brought up in …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 33

August Updates - Patch 3.7/4.0 & 3.6.2 Sliding??? Information and please read.

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 am by Chuck Norris

Sliding won't work in rel004 apparently.
According to some people sliding doesn't work in rel004, that would mean that updating to this version would probably upset a lot of people. I want to hear from you guys, are you okay with this?


Patch 3.6.2
I am Little confused whether or not I should release patch 3.6.2 or release it together with patch 3.7, to make that patch even bigger. I Think people will be upset that patch 3.6.2 mostly contains improvements and bug fixes, (apart from maybe 4 minor things). What do you guys Think I should do?

Patch 3.7 or 4.0
Same thing here, I can do things with patch 3.7 that would go great with 4.0 and actually change the server a Little. So I am not sure if I should release it as patch 4.0 or 3.7.

Comments: 25

May Update - Patch 3.6 and just talking.

Sun May 21, 2017 4:24 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Hey guys sorry about patch 3.6 not being released at the start of May. I am bad at keeping my promises, but the truth is: Scripting for the server is a lot of hard work. I work from 8 am to 7 pm on weekdays and usually have a lot to do on the weekends as well. I am scripting the server because I Think it's fun, but I get a lot of stress from working on it sometimes. The server has gotten so big and there is so much new things to script and at the same time improve the old stuff. I know most of the people on the forum don't do minigames like races and other things, but I still want to expand on that as well. The property system is Always something I am proud of and you guys are really going to enjoy the upcoming updated in patch 3.6 for that.

In the summer which starts in about 2-3 weeks for me, I am going to be scripting a lot as long I don't lose all my motivation. Patch 3.6 will be released soon, but I want this patch to be special and therefor I want to get a lot of work …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 26

Server Updates April - Patch 3.5.4 and 3.6 + The future.

Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:54 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Patch 3.5.4
Patch 3.5.4 will come next weekend. I will include the bug fixes for the racing system and a few other improvements. I was planning on releasing it this weekend, but If I am going to make a new patch at least need to give you guys something, so I will delay it for the next weekend so I can give you a few skins/vehicles as well. Hopefully this is okay by krlozz or anyone else who is having trouble unlocking things from the race system.

Patch 3.6
Patch 3.6 will come out by the end of april or by latest the first week of may. It will include updates to the property system that I came up with by Studying lancer's work and just by thinking about DMers. It will also include more races set in: Custom properties, that's right. It will also include some exciting event stuff and more. Note I have already scripted about 40-50 % of patch 3.6 while I was doing the other patches for you, ain't that some multitasking shit right Razz.

The future
As you guys know the summer is coming up …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 19

[Updated] March monthly update - Turbo Glitch, New small patch coming this weekend.

Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:54 am by Chuck Norris

The only way.
Guys I don't want to punish anyone that hasn't done anything. My system for the turbo glitching has one negative and stupid side effect! If you hold shift and then press num6, VC-MP doesn't know that you press num6. It's only freaking shift as well! This means that there is still a way to do the turbo glitch. So angel why can't you create a system for it? Well that would mean that anyone who holds shift or presses shift after they enter first person view would also get caught by the system if I were to prevent people from turbo glitching. So basically there are only two solutions to this.

1. FPV ban, anyone caught abusing the turbo glitch will not be FPV banned which means that you can't use the FPV mode on the server. An alternative would be add number 2 for players who are only FPV banned.

2. If I freeze the player for 100 ms  (which is about a 10th of a sec) after exiting first person view the glitch will be impossible to do. The thing about this is that it will …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 30

February updates - Bad news + Patch 3.5 out next weekend + Talking about the future again.

Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:50 am by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Bad news
I've only got a few hours to script each week and unfortunately I have wasted a lot of it on NPCs. I honestly don't have motivation to finish the NPC script, because I want to add so much and have so little time. That means that there will be Little new content for you guys to do. It will mostly just be improvements, there won't be any new minigames, jobs or custom content (custom content doesn't take long to add so I'll probably just do it like 1-2 weeks after patch 3.5). That's definitely a Disappointment to me. Even though I made a lot of improvements you guys been asking for, not adding something big in a patch makes me disappointed. I know most of you guys are just going to do DMing and will probably appreciate the improvements more the new content, but that's how I feel about it at least.

What's important now is that the bugs get fixed and I give the improvements to you guys.


Patch 3.5
I am going to push for patch 3.5 to get out this weekend. My plans today …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 39

January updates - Talking about new patches

Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:32 pm by VK.Angel.OfDeath

Why there is no release date for the patch at the moment.

1. Not sure if I've made one recently. Well about 3.5, I don't want to release patch 3.5 until it adds something unique to the game. I am working on NPCs. The code for the NPCs is very old and not written very well, but the thing about it is that the code is smart & runs very well, which constantly puts me in a position should I just re-write the code or continue working on it. It kinda gives me a lot of stress because I can't decide what to do.

2. Including that I have to do a lot of testing. I've re-scripted the custom property system so that the build system can be used for other things as well that will come in the future. For you guys the custom property system will be exactly the same, but code wise it's changed a little, which means I have to do some bug tests.

3. NPCs also have to be bug tested.

4. Last weekend was lost to me due to the fact that someone decided it was a good idea to have an exam on a saturday... …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 12


Admin of the month October 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Admin of October 2015? (Multiple choices allowed)

1% 1% 
[ 1 ]
10% 10% 
[ 7 ]
13% 13% 
[ 9 ]
8% 8% 
[ 6 ]
7% 7% 
[ 5 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
6% 6% 
[ 4 ]
21% 21% 
[ 15 ]
13% 13% 
[ 9 ]
7% 7% 
[ 5 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
4% 4% 
[ 3 ]
 
Total Votes : 71

Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:13 pm

I've decided to make this topic to honor the good work you guys do by offering the best admin each month a place on the staff list where it says when you've been the admin of the month. To prevent cheating I will only allow:

- Users to vote and reply once.
- If you do not reply your vote won't count, but please vote on the poll as well.
- If you're a new user or a fake user your vote won't count.

Remember the best admin is the admin that you think does most of the work for the community. Btw I am not putting everyone in the poll since that's annoying.  The poll will end next weekend so hurry up with the voting.

Format
Code:
[b]Voting for (max 3): [/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]

Please do not reply more than once to this topic.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2437
Points : 4498
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Voting for: Sardar.Khan Me and Thunder
Reason: They are active and helpful guys Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 14
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:28 pm

Voting for: Devil
Reason: I voted for Devil because he is one of the most active admin and is helpful.

I edited it because i didn't use the correct format. The reason is that my internet is not working good and it didn't load the page proerly so i was not able to see most of the things like (Multiple votes).

I want to vote for some other admins too so will my vote still be considered valid ? Angel if you read this please inform me.


Last edited by Sardar.Khan on Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1193
Points : 1531
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Diamond on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:33 pm

I voted for Sardar... MY BEST EVER FRIENDS AND HELPFULL.
And for LeO.. A GOOD ADMIN.
And for Luca. GOOD ADMIN


Last edited by NE.DiamondBlue on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 1097
Points : 1295
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 15
Location : In Your House :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Chuck Norris on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:35 pm

D.E.((V)).I.L wrote:Voting for: Sardar.Khan Me and Thunder
Reason: They are active and helpful guys Smile

Sardar.Khan wrote:I voted for Devil as he is one of the most active admin here. No admin is more active like Devil.

I believe I said in my post that the best admin is the admin that does most of the work in the community. An admin can be active without doing anything, that's why I think your reason is a little weak. Please update it so you make it clear that the admin is active and helps a lot + does a lot of work.
avatar
Chuck Norris
Secret Intelligence Agent of the Community

Posts : 2437
Points : 4498
Reputation : 1389
Join date : 2012-10-14
Location : None

http://vkserver.big-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Luckshya on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:37 pm

1st guy is sardar and 2ns ghost. They both are really hardworking guys.
I'll vote for others later.
I am not voting now, i'll vote for all at once.


Last edited by NE.Luckshya on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1183
Points : 1488
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by 4K. on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:39 pm

Would normally vote for myself (even if it's incorrect Smile )

But Sardar really deserves to be recognized, because no doubt he is the most hard working admins.

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by no one on Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:36 pm

Voting for (max 3):
VK.Thunder / VK.MaSoN
Sardar.Khan
VK.GHOST


Reason:
They are helping community by providing newbies and other members with more and more information regarding the rules and regulations and these 4 were the most active Admins (Month-October)

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2024
Points : 2378
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Siezer on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Sardar.Khan
avatar
Siezer
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 278
Points : 303
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2015-05-01
Location : Earth:)

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by [FS]Error[X] on Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Voted For :- Rainbow , Mason , Ghost and Leo.
avatar
[FS]Error[X]
Server Admin
Server Admin

Can't get anything
Posts : 674
Points : 745
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-05-11
Age : 26

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by [MLP]Iron Will on Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:31 pm

IRON WILL is the admin of the month.
avatar
[MLP]Iron Will
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 273
Points : 390
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2014-05-16
Age : 16
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:12 pm

[MLP]Iron Will wrote:IRON WILL is the admin of the month.

The votes are counted: 9 votes for sardar and 0 votes for Iron Will. Iron Will wins I guess because we all know that 9*0 = 0 doesn't that make sense???

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Zeeshan.Bhatti on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:15 pm

Voted for Mason , Thunder, Lucky, Diamond
avatar
Zeeshan.Bhatti
New Member
New Member

Posts : 6
Points : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:27 pm

Voted for Sardar Khan, Harry'O'Connor, Mason, D.E.((V)).I.L
Reason:All of them are active, helpful etc...
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5184
Points : 5724
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =KFt=DarK^ on Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:30 pm

Voting for (max 3):Rainbow Dash, VK.HarryOConnor And VK.Thunder
Reason:They are good and active guys, they also have good English
BTW good luck guys.
avatar
=KFt=DarK^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1018
Points : 1113
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-08-22
Age : 14
Location : Under the sea, in my pineapple!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by VK.Luca on Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:57 am

Voting for (max 3): Myself, VK.HarryOConnor, Rainbow_Dash
Reason: Pretty good admins, active, patient, mature and good English skills Razz
avatar
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1412
Points : 1605
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 16
Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by KAKAN on Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:31 am

Voting for (max 3): Harry, Lua, Sardar
Reason: They are the best guys I have seen in this server.

P.S:- Why I'm not there in the list? Sad
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by 4K. on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:05 pm

KAKAN wrote:Voting for (max 3): Harry, Lua, Sardar
Reason: They are the best guys I have seen in this server.

P.S:- Why I'm not there in the list? Sad

Now even if I don't get 1 vote, I'll still be happy I made it on the list. xDDD

_______________________________________
Regards,
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cloudwards CEO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Feel free to PM me for any help.
avatar
4K.
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Posts : 5922
Points : 6251
Reputation : 84
Join date : 2014-05-02
Age : 18
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by DRIFT KILLER on Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:11 pm

1. diamondblue and lucky
2.sardar.khan
They are very horworkers
and they are my best fnds
avatar
DRIFT KILLER
New Member
New Member

Posts : 15
Points : 23
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-10-03
Age : 15

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by MaSoN^ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:17 pm

Voting for (max 3): Me, Ghost and Harry.
Reason: Active and helpful to community.

_______________________________________



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Thunder_Bird wrote:lol did zeyad applied for KF? lololol [KF]Zeyad_Retard :3

Thunder_Bird wrote:UF.KiDDo is better than Toretto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
MaSoN^
Head Server Admin
Head Server Admin

Moderator 1
Event staff
Santa chuck
Math Genius
Server Admin
Posts : 5827
Points : 6571
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-04-13
Age : 15
Location : Any place that has Wi-Fi.

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by [MLP]Sunset Shimmer on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Voting for Rainbow Smile Wink
avatar
[MLP]Sunset Shimmer
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 118
Points : 174
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 16
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:57 pm

VK.MaSoN^ wrote:Voting for (max 3): Me, Ghost and Harry.
Reason: Active and helpful to community.
How could you not vote for Ass Razz ^^
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5184
Points : 5724
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =KFt=DarK^ on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:29 pm

Good Luck EveryoneVery Happy
avatar
=KFt=DarK^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1018
Points : 1113
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2015-08-22
Age : 14
Location : Under the sea, in my pineapple!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Rainbow Dash on Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:32 pm

[MLP]Sunset Shimmer wrote:Voting for Rainbow Smile Wink

thanks love you <3.

VK.Thunder wrote:
VK.MaSoN^ wrote:Voting for (max 3): Me, Ghost and Harry.
Reason: Active and helpful to community.
How could you not vote for Ass Razz ^^

haha xD

VK.Luca wrote:Voting for (max 3): Myself, VK.HarryOConnor, Rainbow_Dash
Reason: Pretty good admins, active, patient, mature and good English skills Razz

voted same as luca Razz

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2787
Points : 3588
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:01 pm

You havent put me here Sad

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by ToP_KiLLeR^ on Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:48 pm

Voting sardar(ofc),Vk.leo,NE.diamondBlue
reason-These guys are awesome.
they help others in any time,any situation.
Btw angel u added andri lol
he comes to forum only 1 day in 2 weeks
xD
avatar
ToP_KiLLeR^
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Posts : 356
Points : 408
Reputation : -14
Join date : 2015-07-28
Age : 14
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by VK.Angel.OfDeath on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Congrats to Sardar.Khan he was voted the admin of the month for october 2015 and will now get an extra spot on top of the staff list for a month. I will do a list for the old admin of the month later.

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
VK.Angel.OfDeath
Chief of the Community
Chief of the Community

Posts : 4049
Points : 5556
Reputation : 103
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =VK=Sardar.Khan on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Thankyou so much guys for voting me. I hope i will be serving the commuinty with sincerity and loyality in future and never let you guys down. Thankyou Angel for always showing me the right path whenever i go off track.

Thanks again guys i love you all ! Smile.
avatar
=VK=Sardar.Khan
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1193
Points : 1531
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 25
Location : Winterfell.

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by no one on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Congratulations , keep working hard , and make VKs more proud of you.

no one
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Moderator 1
Event staff
Posts : 2024
Points : 2378
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by VK.SPARTA on Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:34 pm

Really You Deserve It Sardar , u are fully active , Loyalty too and doing your duty well Smile , anyway congratulations dude Smile
avatar
VK.SPARTA
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 160
Points : 243
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2015-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Zagazig , Egypt

http://www.elitekillerz.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by BABA1 on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:16 am

Sardar has got it. Razz
avatar
BABA1
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 2011
Points : 2316
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2014-09-27
Age : 16
Location : fux off again pls

http://ass-clan.team-forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by EK.CrystalBlue on Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:27 am

Voting for (max 3): Sardar.Khan
Reason: Very obvious...

_______________________________________
Allah knows best.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
EK.CrystalBlue
Deputy Chief of the Community
Deputy Chief of the Community

Best christ 15
Homocide detective
Pizza Expert
Posts : 3395
Points : 3876
Reputation : 21
Join date : 2012-10-31
Age : 24
Location : I am CRYSTAL u never found me!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by =KF=Thunder^ on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:18 am

Congratulatins Sardar bro, you are indeed a great admin, keep up the good work!
avatar
=KF=Thunder^
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 5184
Points : 5724
Reputation : 51
Join date : 2014-08-18
Age : 16
Location : United Kingdom

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by D.E.[[V]].I.L on Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:35 am

VK.Thunder wrote:Congratulatins Sardar bro, you are indeed a great admin, keep up the good work!

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
D.E.[[V]].I.L
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Most original admin
Posts : 3191
Points : 3649
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2014-09-14
Age : 14
Location : Unknown.

http://vkserver.big-forum.net/forums

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Gabbar on Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:33 am

Voting for: VK.LeO^
Reason: He is One of My best Friend And Helpful
avatar
Gabbar
Member
Member

Posts : 80
Points : 120
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2015-08-26
Age : 14

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Diamond on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:30 am

VK.SuFy wrote:Congratulations , keep working hard , and make VKs more proud of you.

VK.SPARTA wrote:Really You Deserve It Sardar , u are fully active , Loyalty too and doing your duty well Smile , anyway congratulations dude Smile

BABA1 wrote:Sardar has got it. Razz

VK.Thunder wrote:Congratulatins Sardar bro, you are indeed a great admin, keep up the good work!

Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
avatar
Diamond
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Event staff Event Staff
Posts : 1097
Points : 1295
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2015-08-01
Age : 15
Location : In Your House :P

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by KAKAN on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:01 pm

NE.DiamondBlue wrote:
VK.SuFy wrote:Congratulations , keep working hard , and make VKs more proud of you.

VK.SPARTA wrote:Really You Deserve It Sardar , u are fully active , Loyalty too and doing your duty well Smile , anyway congratulations dude Smile

BABA1 wrote:Sardar has got it. Razz

VK.Thunder wrote:Congratulatins Sardar bro, you are indeed a great admin, keep up the good work!

Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
Congratulations
avatar
KAKAN
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 3505
Points : 4007
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2014-09-28
Age : 14
Location : World

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Harry on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Hey Sardar my friend,

really well deserved, congratulations. I am really proud of you, you are really a great improvement and a boost to the admin team.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers!


"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was!"


_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Retired Deputy Chief of the Community
Harry O'Connor
VK.HarryOConnor


If you need any help feel free to PM me here on the forums.
avatar
Harry
Adviser
Adviser

Posts : 466
Points : 645
Reputation : 25
Join date : 2012-10-14
Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Luckshya on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:18 pm

Congo bro. Keep it up. We are proud of you!
avatar
Luckshya
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1183
Points : 1488
Reputation : 31
Join date : 2015-07-16
Age : 15
Location : India

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by [MLP]Sunset Shimmer on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:16 pm

Congratulations Smile
avatar
[MLP]Sunset Shimmer
Active Member
Active Member

Posts : 118
Points : 174
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2014-12-19
Age : 16
Location : Sweden

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by Rainbow Dash on Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 pm

[MLP]Sunset Shimmer wrote:Congratulations Smile

yeah congrats Smile

_______________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Rainbow Dash
Manager
Manager

Posts : 2787
Points : 3588
Reputation : 59
Join date : 2013-04-25
Age : 14
Location : Next room to angel.Ofnoob (i am Rainbow)

Back to top Go down

Re: Admin of the month October 2015

Post by VK.Luca on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:01 am

Congratulations, Sardar! Well deserved!
avatar
VK.Luca
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Posts : 1412
Points : 1605
Reputation : 23
Join date : 2012-10-28
Age : 16
Location : Macin, Tulcea, Romania, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way. Universe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum